Welcome to the Talk it Up Forum.
    Administrator

Terms and Conditions of Use - Forum & Chat and useful information

Terms and Conditions

BY ENTERING OR USING ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT ENTER OR USE ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES

The forum and chat service available on or through this site (ABUNDANTHOPE.NET) is provided to you on an "AS IS" basis subject to the provisions contained herein for your private personal use only. Any other use or attempt to use ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES for commercial purposes, promotion of products and services, or other such purposes, directly or indirectly, by you or by a third party is prohibited.

YOU WILL NOT:

harass, threaten, abuse, defame, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another ABUNDANTHOPE.NET participant
    transmit via ABUNDANTHOPE.NET any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, content, communication or other materials and terms of expression ("Information") that are offensive, racial, discriminating, unlawful, information or instructions concerning illegal activities, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
    transmit via ABUNDANTHOPE.NET any Information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right
    disrupt the normal flow of Information on or through ABUNDANTHOPE.NET or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants
    post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, copy, alter, merge into other software, reproduce, rent, lease, lend, distribute, remarket or otherwise dispose of ABUNDANTHOPE.NET or any part thereof Impersonate any person, leader, ABUNDANTHOPE.NET official, operator or host

Certain Risks

You acknowledge that there are certain risks inherent to the use of ABUNDANTHOPE.NET. These include, but are not limited to, disclosure of confidential information (including personal details), the improper operation of ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES (such as failing to function or to function correctly), and the risk that third parties directly or impersonating themselves as someone they are not, will contact you or attempt to contact you as a result of ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES's provision of and/or your use of ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES. YOU PUBLISH PERSONAL INFORMATION, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THIRD PARTIES COULD HARASS YOU, ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU, AND, TRY TO HARM YOU. THEREFORE, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAREFULLY CONSIDER BEFORE DISCLOSING AND PUBLISHING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANY SUCH DISCLOSURE AND PUBLISHING ARE MADE BY YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Without limitations to the generality of the aforesaid, due to the nature of Internet, computers, data flow, and other technical and economical practicalities, ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES as most computer data and Internet applications, is vulnerable to various security issues and hence should be considered unsecured. By using ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES and the Internet in general, you may be subject to various risks, including among others eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, "imposturing", tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination including without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer and other forms of activity that may even be considered unlawful. Information received or delivered on and through ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES may be subject to other security or privacy hazards or may not reach its destination or reach an erroneous ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES is not different than other applications in this respect.

Information

You must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Information received on or through ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES. ABUN DANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES shall not be obligated to actively monitor the Information users deliver or send on or through ABUNDANTHOPE.NET and shall not be responsible for any Information received on or through ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES.

THE INFORMATION ON ABUNDANTHOPE.NET MAY INCLUDE INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. BY ENTERING ABUNDANTHOPE.NET YOU UNDERTAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR:

DETERMINING WHETHER THE INFORMATION COMPLIES WITH YOUR NEEDS

DETERMINING WHETHER YOU HAVE ADEQUATE LEGAL RIGHTS TO STORE, REPRODUCE OR OTHERWISE USE THE INFORMATION IN ANY MANNER CONTEMPLATED BY YOU

COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OBLIGATIONS IMPOSED BY COPYRIGHT, SECRECY, DEFAMATION, DECENCY, PRIVACY AND EXPORT LAWS.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT ENTER ABUNDANTHOPE.NET

ABUNDANTHOPE.NET does not warrant or guarantee:
    that any Information received on or through ABUNDANTHOPE.NET will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties
    that the Information received on or through ABUNDANTHOPE.NET will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable
    that the functions or services performed by ABUNDANTHOPE.NET will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES will be corrected. It is the sole responsibility of the user to isolate software and Information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that software or Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage user's information or system

Disclaimer of Warranties

YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ABUNDANTHOPE.NET IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, CONDITION, UNDERTAKING OR TERM - EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE - INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OF ABUNDANTHOPE.NET IS GIVEN OR ASSUMED BY ABUNDANTHOPE.NET ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ABUNDANTHOPE.NET WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE;

ABUNDANTHOPE.NET MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION DELIVERED OR RECEIVED ON OR THROUGH ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE NOR ABOUT ITS LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS SOLELY PROVIDED BY THE USERS. THE INFORMATION DELIVERED OR RECEIVED ON OR THROUGH ABUNDANTHOPE.NET IS NOT REVIEWED, CONTROLLED OR EXAMINED BY ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES IN ANY WAY BEFORE IT APPEARS ON ABUNDANTHOPE.NET . ABUNDANTHOPE.NET DOES NOT ENDORSE, VERIFY OR OTHERWISE CERTIFY THE CONTENTS OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF THEIR MESSAGES AND MAY BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE OR ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF THEIR MESSAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS).

Limitation of Liability

IN NO EVENT SHALL ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFITS AND SAVINGS AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING - IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM - OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO UTILIZE OR IMPROPER USE OF ABUNDANTHOPE.NET EVEN IF ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IF YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, YOU MUST DECLINE THIS AGREEMENT AND DISCONTINUE USE OF ABUNDANTHOPE.NET.

In no event shall ABUNDANTHOPE.NET be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the Information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the content of messages.

Miscellaneous

ABUNDANTHOPE.NET SERVICES reserves the right and the sole discretion to

make improvements, corrections, adaptations, conversions and/or any other change in ABUNDANTHOPE.NET and to any part thereof and/or to a revised or new Terms of Use
    change, limit, terminate or cease to provide at any time, temporarily or permanently, ABUNDANTHOPE.NET functionality or any part thereof, including but not limited to, to any channel, nickname or robot, to all users or any number thereof including without limitation, the access to ABUNDANTHOPE.NET granted to you or to any other user, at any time, including but not limited while you are chatting or sending or delivering Information, without notice, for any reason or no reason nominate any person who may not be an ABUNDANTHOPE.NET CHAT SERVICES employee to monitor, using his own discretion, any channel or chatroom and to allow him to deny or terminate access granted to you or any other user, without notice, at anytime, including while you are chatting or delivering or sending information. ABUNDANTHOPE.NET may cancel such nomination, at any time for any reason or no reason refrain from publishing on this Site and delete from this Site any Information or material provided for display or sent or delivered from any user establish a new operating and usage policy for ABUNDANTHOPE.NET and change it at any time for any reason or no reason cancel, change, hold, de-list, introduce different options and features to different users or refrain from publishing ABUNDANTHOPE.NET numbers or any other details of the users using, at any time ABUNDANTHOPE.NET may change from time to time, the ABUNDANTHOPE.NET

Terms of Service including these Terms of Use. You agree that your use of ABUNDANTHOPE.NET, beyond a period of 24 hours after a notice of such change has been provided on the ABUNDANTHOPE.NET network or Web site for the first time, shall constitute your consent to the new or revised ABUNDANTHOPE.NET Terms of Service.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

NO AC's. YOU MUST REGISTER TO POST HERE

You must REGISTER to POST on this forum. We do not accept guests and AC posting. At this time we are giving all registrants the right to the PM system but we could change that is need requires it. Please do not abuse it.

We are still developing the Chat Room, which is why our name "talk it up" was created. We needed to have a forum as part of the chat room we discovered for it to work properly as to security features. We had considered opening another forum anyway, so we did and we already owned this software which is compatible with integration with the Chat Room. The coming Chat Room is the most state of the art chatroom software available today and for full use requires a dedicated media server. This greatly increases our costs and donations are welcome to cover the monthly costs of that server and service to it. The Chat room is a full audio-visual product that will find its service as part of the teaching period coming up. We will have several permanent chat rooms on it, and also those registered will be able to create speciality chatrooms. This will enable many people around the world to connect in a more personal way that are serving the 2nd Coming Organization AbundantHope directly , and many others to have live conversations on any of varied topics with others. ;)

Also, to protect ourselves, any material you copy from another site, PLEASE place the linky back to it! And probably, just to be careful, keep the post to 50% of content and ALSO make a statement OF YOUR OWN about WHY you are posting the piece to start the necessary "free and fair use" discussion.
    Last edited by Mark; 05-05-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: continued information

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Subscribing to Threads Or just Bookmark them

We are seeing if we have a feature for self pinning your own threads, like they do for members on glp. They don't on LOP and I make use of subscription there which we also have here. If you click under "quick links" in the blue bar on top of the little orange bar above, there is subscribed threads which keeps a list of threads you are working or otherwise interested in because as it gets busier here, threads will drop to the next pages if unused. You can also book mark favorite threads if you prefer that route with your browser.

To subscribe to a thread, when you have the thread open, in the first "bar" of color right on top of the open thread, you will see "Thread tools". click on the popdown box to subscribe the thread. In your profile page, there is a place where your subscribed threads will be placed if you have made that choice.

Under your "general settings" in your profile area (left menu there) you can choose to have email notice of posts to your subscribed threads or not, as to instantly, daily, or weekly. Your subscribed threads are always saved to your profile area automatically whether you choose email notice or not. I don't choose email notice, because I don't need any more email!

(SO FAR I haven't found a way for you to self pin your threads)

We MAY ADD NEW SKINS

Also when we have some spare time we will find one or more skins, to add to here, for those that are not crazy about the bronco orange skin. When a new version of this software came out, the skin with it is awful and not good with the purpose of this forum, so we put on our old one we already own. We will also add more smilies over the next weeks.

We have a THANKYOU feature which some of our old members remember, and if you merely want to support a post, you can use the thankyou button rather than making a "bump" type post if you wish. Will keep the threads shorter.

Also after you have opened a thread to read it, using the back button can be an easy way to get the list back, or your history file also. Also there is a "tree" just above the REPLY button upper left, that says Forum>Current Discussion> Talk it Up. Just click Talk it UP which returns you directly to the list of threads.

WELCOME to those from other Forums

I would like to welcome the folks coming gradually here from other forums. There is a lot of control playing out on those, even on LOP right now that seems to be from "outside" pressures. At least so it appears in the posting there. There is no outside control here. No CIA influence in the creation of this forum. No tracking of you on our part, none of that stuff. As to moderation, I will as I said before, remove junk threads, such as "fart" threads and if abuse becomes an issue I shall state so IN the thread so its clear.

I have NO problem with authentic use of slang words here, they are not blocked because I use them too and sometimes our english use of shit, oh hell no, crap, fuck, and the like are the most authentic words to use, but you don't need these to be every other word you type either. Keep your posting AUTHENTIC for that is an important goal of this forum. Authenticity by you who post here is a high ideology to work on. I don't just want junk "pointing to me" type threads of attention seekers. I will place advice on that in them. For now we don't have a moderating team, its me, Mark, and actually Christ could too at this point. As the forum becomes busy and after we also open the chat room, we will add moderators but I hope they mostly will not be needed except to move posts to correct threads, and that sort of thing.

An advancing society only advances by the authenticity and knowing God within Service of its members, and so I want to see that demonstrated here!

Administrator

NO SELLING ON THIS FORUM. Accounts will be deleted ASAP

Short and Sweet

If you SPAM this Forum With your advertisements for whatever you think we all need. Your Account is deleted no Second Chances. This is Not a Platform for you.

Do I Need to make it simpler ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

YOUR TIU DONATIONS

Also there are donations which were often NOT completed. If you are using a credit card and not your paypal account, be sure to complete the transaction all the way through. Each time you click out of curiosity to explore the TIU donation system, it shows to me as a donation, even if you did not complete it. YOu can continue also to donate on the main page, or here, it makes no difference in the long run, they all run thru the AH paypal account.

Just to let everyone know, when your donation completes and I get the notice from paypal, I always send an ecard thankyou (with in a day or two), which is a Jackie Lawson card, so don't consider those spam! They may however arrive in your spam box, that has happened.

WIKI

As the Second Coming Organization of Christ Michael Aton and Esu - we have added a Wiki (a community supported online Encyclopedia) under Talk it Up.

This in conjunction with Chat will greatly help to facilitate the knowledge the world is so lacking and be ready for the teaching period post 3DD.

You will see a new tab near the top left called of course Wiki - please take a look. A big
    to all of our content providers

Just a suggestion - as we will be adding content rapidly now into the wiki - there will be changes to it often - think about subscribing to keep up to date with the valuable information it provides

Candace: I am not YET going to work on the WIKI, still exploring it and considering other ideas, it could easily get messed up.

Post by Eduardo Merged with Mark's Post. Mark, this is really big news!! I was thinking about an AH Wiki this last days!
    It's gonna be so precious for the 2nd Coming Org. to have this definitive info reference organized under a structured place such a wiki.

Ron, this is a place for you! We should post there in the wiki all the Khazar Zionism content you post at front, in an organized, maybe chronological way..

Ok, I got excited whit this..

— — —

For those who don't know what's the wiki is all about:

A wiki can help your organization collect and capture institutional knowledge, assemble content from numerous sources, and share plans and ideas. For example, a corporation can create a company-wide Enterprise wiki where employees can find and contribute the latest, most comprehensive information about corporate activities, benefits, and services. Or your team can use a wiki to collect information for new team members, to plan a conference, or to collect ideas for a large document or manual.

After someone creates a wiki page, another team member can add more content, edit the content, or add supporting links. The community of authors helps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the content. Wikis continue to evolve as people add and revise information.

Source: The AH Wiki: http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...Using-the-Wiki

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

REGISTRATION EMAIL to COMPLETE REGISTRATION

Please beloveds, you must check your EMAIL address you used for the email which you must follow the directions to FINISH your registration. Check your spam folders please if these don't come right away after you register. This prevents automated registrations.

Well it doesn't prevent the attempts, but the automated software makes up email addresses etc and does not ever answer to the email sent.

I am not pinning this thread, but will bump it now and then so folks see it.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

To OUR GUESTS! Consider Registering

I look, now and then, to see how many quests are looking but not registered.

Please register so that you can also participate and inform us.
    How many times have you read something and wanted to post but since you had not registered you could only read.
    We need more posters to add to the many great topics on this forum.

I registered the first day and have learned so much and have enjoyed what others have had to ask and say on various topics.
    I do not log in every time.
    You can stay logged in if you like, at least it works for me.

Candace knows so much and she is here to TEACH so we can all learn.

I know of no other forum with some one like Candace who can give us the truth and encourage us to learn and grow our minds.

Enough said, Please consider registering and Talk It Up.

Candace replied to the above (I merged two posts, mine and AG's.)

Those that don't wish to register often don't have the courage of their convictions to post. That is why I am suggesting all of you here make a personal thread about your own journeys, to show the way to them. I have difficulty getting many of my readers to work on any forums at all because they are so unsure yet and following me right along, but not in their own knowing from proving their convictions, but this would be a nice place to start that process. This is more than just a teaching forum, it must become a membership forum also. Its purpose during the teaching period is to allow people to express themselves as this must be granted to them and its important for them to participate in the whole of the process.

So guests, make that account and join us. However, that said, any one from Stasi East germany will get the boot. but honest seekers are welcome no matter their level of seeking.

And today on FAther's Day give thanks your spiritual Father who made you!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

NO MORE TIME LIMITS ON EDITING YOUR POSTS

OK, you will all who edit stuff be HAPPY to know, I disabled the LIMITS on time editing. YOU can edit ANY post you make, forever and forever and forever......... Sorry I forgot to check that out sooner when I promised to after I got complaints. "bangonhead" I was doing other stuff and came across this topic, so I did it right now before I forgot again.

Also you may have noticed I started another sub forum, called The Dream Team which came as the result of a post I made at LOP today. I was planning to do this, but not this title. I CHOOSE what goes there. If you start a thread there, I have the right to move it, if it should not be there. Please give consideration to the existing threads and topics before starting a thread about a topic already existing.

I will also make a sub forum for our telepaths material, the UB thread, and the like of special spiritual material so our readers can always find it easily.

I have no other idea yet as to if I will add more sections.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Thankyou button

Hi everyone, I just got notice of missing thankyou buttons. This seems to be a problem that comes and goes and it matters not which browser I use. I don't know if this is infiltration here, or something put on your computers. It should not naturally come and go. When you don't see thankyous from me, this is often the problem. I some threads you will see SOME thankyous from me and then periods of no thankyous and then thankyous ago........"bangonhead" So please if you don't see thankyous from me that you feel should be there, don't feel insulted!!!!!

Jiddu Krishnamurti

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Re: Terms and Conditions of Use - Forum & Chat and useful information

HI all, I expanded the smilies section a bit, give it a check by clicking on "More" next time you are posting and looking for a smilie. Christ L may add some more as he has time... we still have a lot of interesting ones on 8* we could move.. Here's some samples.welcome10happy face thankyouyellow rosevase of flowersYou're Welcome 5thank you roseblooming roseBe AH

Jiddu Krishnamurti

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Re: How to place pictures on TIU from another web-site!

How to place pictures on TIU from another web-site!

thank you roseChrist for making this-C
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Oh, precious ones,
    there is glory to be had in GREAT MISTAKES.
    In gaining of perfection one MUST make the mistakes of the growing being – how else can the lessons be truly learned?
    Do not fear error – simply “correct” error! -- CM

I AM THAT I AM

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Administrator

About SMILIES

Hope this is the right thread for this advice.

I recently had to experience the 'magical' appearance of 2 smilies showed up authomatically in place of the correspondant words or letters/characters.
    I decided to tell it as i saw it just happened on this Starcup's post 108, here http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...0241#post30241. Well you can see the smilie instead of the correspondent two characters...which are part of an acronym.

The same replacement occurs with the words "off ****c" !!!!

AbundantHope Regional Websites Other Languages !!

Announcements

Feb 4, 2015 -
    Relocation of AH-Websites

Relocation of AH-French website : http://france.abundanthope.org

Relocation of AH-Spanish website: http://espanol.abundanthope.org
    Oh, precious ones,
    In gaining of perfection one MUST make the mistakes of the growing being – how else can the lessons be truly learned?

I AM THAT I AM

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Re: About SMILIES

Quote Originally Posted by iamai View Post

I recently had to experience the 'magical' appearance of 2 smilies showed up authomatically in place of the correspondant words or letters/characters.
    I decided to tell it as i saw it just happened on this Starcup's post 108, here http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...0241#post30241. Well you can see the smilie instead of the correspondent two characters...which are part of an acronym.

A similar thing happened to me just recently: when I posted the word "Mauerblümchen", the smiley "Happy Christmas" popped up...... To avoid this, I had to insert a hyphen, like this: Mauerblüm-chen

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry For This Useful Post:

Re: About SMILIES

Quote Originally Posted by iamai View Post

I did change that now. To tell the true I didn't realized that I ve gotten that Merry Christmas down there. Even if that a eyesore -

But I have noticed that sometime the emotes aren't appearing at all even if I take them for the more panel. Maybe it was due with my laptop being short on MB.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

being logged out

Some of you are being logged out in the middle of posting. This is something we cannot control in the software. If you are going to work on a post for a very long time...post it early and then edit it. We do have it set so that you can edit your post now or 5 years from now... In other words no limit on time as to when you must edit a post.

I would also suggest never logging out.. I don't know if that has an effect or not. I used to have this issue with this software in the past.. haven't had it at all this time. Not sure why... I might help to every now and then close the forum page and open it again... I just went thru everything in the admin area and there is simply no way to change a setting that does not exist... as to how long before you get cut off.

I reviewed the permissions also.. nothing in them about how long you can work on a post. I tend to re load often in the day..I don't like my ram getting stuff and freezing the computer. So I usually close any forum or website I am on when I am done. Try that and see if it helps some of you. I am sorry about this.. but its not in our hands... Its not a server setting either... But I can ask Christ L or Mark to check that and be sure.. I don't work on the server myself... I don't want to screw it up... Those on 8*.. on that forum software you can choose the time.. to stay logged in but not here including some version of "forever". If you are going to leave your computer and go do anything while constructing a post... make the post and then edit when you finish the dishes or research. Or write on your word processor and then copy and paste ....

Also .. the internet is screwie right now and I assume if your internet connection is lost you might loose the post.. but then the post is actually written on your computer... so I am not sure. Christ L and Mark.. if you have any ideas please post.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

On the being logged out against your plans.. its important also to the the REMEMBER ME Feature and to bookmark the forum in your favorites. The Remember Me feature is what caused you to be remembered and you don't have to log in thus each time you come to Talk it Up. You are remembered.... This feature probably does not only remember you when you come back to visit.. but also has something to do with the timing of when you might be booted out. It would remember you during your entire visit....If you are having troubles with being booted and you are not being remembered... try clicking that little square where you log in... This is cookie specific... you won't be remembered if you use another device or computer.... so you regularly use other devices you own...you must set them up to be remembering you also... Using the log out button I think disables it remembering you... So on my devices I don't log out on them either... Cell phones I have discovered are a bit more of a pain in the tutti when it comes to data entry.... and ditto the tablets which have up to 4 screens for data entry.... so on them have the site remember you too.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Announcements

- Search the huge AH-database of the "Front page Titles"

To all readers here,

There is a possibility now to search the huge AH-database (10years +) of the "Front page titles" for a word, words or a sentence on your own computer with the advanced help of Pdf's!

Go back to 2004 or any time in a few clicks!

Go to AH-Library home page and on the bottom, there you will find the link to the new section.

Library link: http://library.abundanthope.org/index.htm

Enjoy it!
    Oh, precious ones,

I AM THAT I AM

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Administrator

3 new buttons on AH front page!!!

Ty 12 Christ for those new 3 buttons on AH front page. Huge will be God's and CMA rewards for all your Care and Love!
    The same will be for your helpers. Namastè!

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

Great Idea putting those search button on the front page!!! Thanks. Now I don't have to search other places to find out or bookmark every single page.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

i have trouble with the "unread posts" searches. if i do it twice, the second search will yield me nothing. so, if i could label threads as unread, that would help, but i don't see any option for that. all ideas appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
    i have trouble with the "unread posts" searches. if i do it twice, the second search will yield me nothing. so, if i could label threads as unread, that would help, but i don't see any option for that. all ideas appreciated.
    I don't think "unread posts" is a feature of this software. Just "new posts" which I assume everyone sees. the 2nd search produces nothing because one you click on new posts.,. you will not see something again unless a new post is added during your search.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

I am sorry , what i'm talking about is actually the "what's new" button.
    So the problem is "what's new" doesn't actually work right. for example, if i open tiu in the morning and then close it , without reading anything, then all the new posts will not show up the next time i open TIU. (that is to say only those few posts that occur between the morning and the next time i open tiu will show. meanwhile all the posts that were made that night never show. so i have to read all the new posts the very first time i open tiu every day and if i don't finish them all , then they wont show up at any later point in that day. so the programming is quite broken)

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
    I am sorry , what i'm talking about is actually the "what's new" button.
    So the problem is "what's new" doesn't actually work right. for example, if i open tiu in the morning and then close it , without reading anything, then all the new posts will not show up the next time i open TIU. (that is to say only those few posts that occur between the morning and the next time i open tiu will show. meanwhile all the posts that were made that night never show. so i have to read all the new posts the very first time i open tiu every day and if i don't finish them all , then they wont show up at any later point in that day. so the programming is quite broken)
    Maybe the problem you are having is with you not staying logged in to TIU. For example I have myself selected to remember me every time I go in. But every time I open TIU is if I am not log in and then when I clicked where you entered the password that shows up above then I appear as logged in and then I will see things I haven't seen yet that is new. It is probably a browser issue I would think. Maybe I'm wrong. But I would suggest you try with different browser or at least go directly to the front of TIU instead of having it bookmarked.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

thanks for the replies. i think that it's just terrible software. at any rate it's still happening regardless of a great many endeavors to make it work.

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

Re: P: QUIPS/TIPS/IMAGES/VIDEOS ON TRUTH/By Vera

I copied this post to here.. seems a place to put it for all. The quote as it was... didn't have the quote field around it.. This has been a long problem which I have mostly ignored and perhaps completed the quote myself. it happens here and also on 8* . I have suspected some people just simply don't know how quoting works.... others shorten a quote.. not wanting all of it and accidently removed the final code needed.... which I gave below. we have had confusion well more than once.. because if the quote box is not around the quote.. it can be difficult to know who wrote something..

Quote Originally Posted by Krishina View Post
    The Great Dictator (1940) - Charlie Chaplin - Final Speech – 8/4/11 (5:47)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=dX25PDBb708
    thx for the links Krishna

Candace: Please everyone check when you post and if your post which has a quote is NOT IN A QUOTE BOX... PLEASE edit and ADD the final quote code which is [/QUOTE] OR highlight the quote again... and use that little quote icon above. The lack of doing so causes issues in communication here and DID recently big time in the KESHE THREAD and took maybe 10 posts before I understood how the problem occurred. Since the first [QUOTE] code was in the above.. I added the second one and now the quote IS OBVIOUS. Learn to do it right.. because I am going to growl at every one who doesn't, When I see such an example. Because its not the first time but of many times where it has been difficult to know what is going on with quotes. Please beloveds.. check each time you use either the "reply with quote button" or the quote icon . Most of the time.. part of the REPLY with Quote " material is modified and in deleting what one does not want.. the final quote code is removed.... the other way is to highlight just what you want that is in the editor near the right in the 2nd row of bottons.. or if you are editing a post.. its found as the LAST button in the short editor. I AM GOING TO FUSS ON THIS ONE.. OVER AND OVER if necessary. Sorry homura for using your post as an example.. its NOT personal... the issue just built up to the perfect "storm" of communication that went arwy because of failure over quoting..

51. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homura For This Useful Post:

How to SUBSCRIBE to threads you are interested in.

A member just wrote me wanting to know if we had a feature to "book mark" interesting threads you want to go back to. I replied this back to her.

Yes .. when you have a thread open.. at the top of the thread.. there is a button called Thread tools. click on that and click on subscribe in the list that appears. And it will be saved for you in your subscribe folder on your account. YOu can find your subscribe folder at any time by clicking on "settings" next to your name on the right side at the very top. Its on the other side of the LOG OUT button. When in subscriptions.. you just click the thread thread there to open it.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

53. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

NEW RULE about Images now that we are back.

The malware issues are coming thru images being posted. From now ON.. no images and also NO attachments. You can still use the smilies though. Otherwise its TEXT only beloveds. Please use the thank you button on this so I know who has read it because I don't want to have to spend excess time policing and removing images.

POST ONLY LINKS TO IMAGES and what you may have wanted to attach otherwise. For example.. post ONLY the link to a you tube video..do NOT embed them. You may post text commentary from websites but do not include any images from those links. Just say something like "see the images at the link"

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Thanks.

56. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David H For This Useful Post: