Welcome to the Talk it Up.

Gaia -- After Mini STASIS -- Just What will Happen

Little information on just what things will be like has been given out at this point in time.

Does anyone know just what the returnees will find?
    Will this be covered in the teaching period?

There will be about three billion here for the teaching period but only 1 billion will be returning.
    The earth will not be prebuilt so does that mean things will have to be removed by us?
    They have said that much of what man has man will be removed.
    They have said that it was hard to find 1 billion people that qualified to come back to Ghia.

Will the souls, returning to the earth, be in stasis for ten years or will they be awake and learning what will happen when they return.
    I think they said that those returning would be awakened sometime before the return to explain things to those people.

How will technology help with this remake of Ghia?
    There are so many questions to ask and think about.

Anyone with more information on this?
    Last edited by Ascension Guy; 09-19-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Re: Ghia -- After STASIS -- Just What will Happen

Hi Ascension Guy

A lot of questions you got there.

To what do we would have to return ? To Earth Gaia but the true we dont know how much she would have change.

There would be a pole reversal and some continental shift.Which continents would be still there and what part of it i dunno, i suppose that perhaps the most radioactive place like Tchernobyl or the whole Irak since it polluted with urianium may have been cleaned by the fleet and perhaps under the sea. The true is impossible to tell since it would be more a decision of Gaia herself than of us.
    Since the region of Denver is clearly spare and being refurnish as the new AH central it maybe that this part of the Usa would be still there. It wouldnt schocked me that California might be resting into the sea. Some the cleaning work would be done by Fleet perhaps that paficic plasitic garbage patch and rest of continent island that might be dangerous for us.

Candace did told us that nevertheless Gaia might take some time to get stable after the big change. I really dont except the weather to be stable but they may be still perturbance for some time because i really dont await the planet to stabilize herself that quickly. So maybe 10 to 15 years of no really stable weather or perhaps less.
    We would get another equator well another place for it so the climate might be fairly change or perhaps we wouldnt be getting any seasons anymore and getting only 1 or 2 type of weather.

About the vegetation and animals returning there well that a X question: maybe some animals might get upgrade and continue with us that journey while others would be prepare to get another journey to another planet, the same with vegetation.
    But we would get much cleaner air and water so everything would be more pristine.

What do you meant by pre built earth ?? dont get that question.

About the souls being in Stasis: i remenber that most might be in a kind of sleep and would only awaken shortly after the preparation of the landing on new Gaia but it might be a question because some might simply be awaken for the duration of the whole stasis and helping the celestials with the preparations but which one and who that a question that it higher self need to answer first.

We would get the new Jupiter sun and perhaps a new moon. Dunno know what would happened to our moon perhaps it would spare to Venus.

Technology would be use to clean Gaia of radioactivity, i do hope that plastic garbage patch as well. Perhaps of other chemical that are polluting Gaia like dangerous chemical store in deep caves.

That the most i can grab for my head at the moment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Well, I remember being told that all the nuclear plants will be lifted and dumped into the Sun by Fleet.

Also, that the earth changes will seal off all but a few oil and gas wells. The few remaining wells will be used for special manufacturing purposes.

That Fleet will gift us the technology to convert our gasoline engines to some other power generation, such as zero point energy or Tesla technology.

We will initially be very focus on growing crops the first few years and to keep us from starving Fleet will provide food and shelter until our crops can become self sustainable.

Lloyd

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lefaver For This Useful Post:

Starcup,

They have said that they would clean up the plastic in the ocean.
    I think the water is not going to be as salty.

By prebuilt I mean --- All the buildings that are not to stay would be removed.
    Then new cities or houses would be built and done for the returnees.
    I do not think any of that will be done as such.
    Whoever returns will be doing this.

They are taking water form the ocean to finish rebuilding the firmament.
    They have been using some of the chemtrails to rebuild the firmament.

Chernobyl and fukishima reactors and fuel rods have been removed already and taken to the sun.
    All other bombs ands reactors will be removed eventually.

Originally they had expected the long stasis to take 2 years and then it was five years. Now they say as long as ten years.

They also have craft to clean the air and do so where necessary.
    The air pollution is far worse that we realize.

We have two suns now but saturn will be the third one.
    We are to have two moons I think.
    The current moon is an artificial one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension Guy View Post
    Starcup,

They have said that they would clean up the plastic in the ocean.
    I think the water is not going to be as salty.

By prebuilt I mean --- All the buildings that are not to stay would be removed.
    Then new cities or houses would be built and done for the returnees.
    I do not think any of that will be done as such.
    Whoever returns will be doing this.

They are taking water form the ocean to finish rebuilding the firmament.
    They have been using some of the chemtrails to rebuild the firmament.

Chernobyl and fukishima reactors and fuel rods have been removed already and taken to the sun.
    All other bombs ands reactors will be removed eventually.

Originally they had expected the long stasis to take 2 years and then it was five years. Now they say as long as ten years.

They also have craft to clean the air and do so where necessary.
    The air pollution is far worse that we realize.

We have two suns now but saturn will be the third one.
    We are to have two moons I think.
    The current moon is an artificial one.
    About the pollution; we never knew how it does feel to have clean water and clean air. Since we are born into this environnement we simply dunno. Remenbered CMA telling that he was schocked how bad the pollution was and that was back 1951 as he arrived there.
    Believe that the Fleet was been cleaning some part of the pollution since 1951 ! to enable us to breath down there. That how bad it is.
    The Tchernobyl and Fukishima are already taken care of ? good but there are still a millions of those radioactive fuels in others reactors and containers, cave etc.

Water would be cleaned form plastic that a divine grace for our fish and maritime floras. We would never need able to get this done with the plastic now plactonsize and being eaten by fish moluscles because they do believe its placton. Saw once a photo of a skelett of a pelican. Pelicans eat medusa and from up in the air plastic and medusa do look the same: same transparent thingy. The stomach area was a collection of plastic bags, it must have died suffocating that poor one-

About the water no being salty that a question of what kind of animals, new fish would be living there and what are they need, so dont really worry about that.

About the new buildings: well it depends first what would be left standing and where.
    I do hope that perhaps some of the european cathedral and other buildings part of human history were might get standing. But dunno.
    The pre building would need to be planed ahead: maybe in some area when the earth is more stable than other.
    I dunno believe we would get trouble with that. The new 3 DD printing technology is at our graps right now and so it would take perhaps 1 day to print the different part of a house and assemble it in a few days.

About the time of how long the bigger stasis would be: I wouldnt wonder me if the big stasis would be even longer than the 10 years.
    Magnetic pole revesal and continent shift arent something that occure daily and Gaia would need time to get stabilize first. There are still so many things that need to get rebalance on her so she might take all the time she needs for that.
    For us, it wouldnt matter much if its take 10 or 20 years since we would be in sleep.

About the continental shift.
    Candace said that our world would be unipolar so that meant that the both Pole would be gone. Their continent as well those lands now covered in Ice would be able to become new lands.
    Beside that Atlantis and Lemuria/Mu might be resurging again.

About the new moon planets: 2 moons make sense.
    Dont believe that Saturn would be change into a third sun that quickly. Believe that something that would happened in some other 100 years or in a near future.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Re: Gaia -- After STASIS -- Just What will Happen

my impression is that virtually all buildings will be gone. if we want cathedrals etc. we have to rebuild them from blueprints. seems as if the pollution of all kinds will have been taken care of. Gaia is to be given back her original life forms. current life forms were largely introduced from planets in near space. we will be building and farming, but with lots of advice available from star-brethren. i think they may be allowed to help on the healing front too...
    namaste

- - - Updated - - -

my impression is that virtually all buildings will be gone. if we want cathedrals etc. we have to rebuild them from blueprints. seems as if the pollution of all kinds will have been taken care of. Gaia is to be given back her original life forms. current life forms were largely introduced from planets in near space. we will be building and farming, but with lots of advice available from star-brethren. i think they may be allowed to help on the healing front too...
    namaste

- - - Updated - - -

and btw, what's with it always saying "updated" and doubling my statement?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
    namaste

-- - - Updated - - -

Uhm maybe you are right with the blueprint, that may be a good idea.

About her original life forms of Gaia i have no idea what you are talking about: always did believe that since Gaia was a crossing world she had originally a lot of animals vegetation that werent on others planets. Since she was a experiment of short so she may have other life form than usual. Some life form may have been introduced there like the reptilian life form example but they may be gone afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcup View Post
    Uhm maybe you are right with the blueprint, that may be a good idea.

About her original life forms of Gaia i have no idea what you are talking about: always did believe that since Gaia was a crossing world she had originally a lot of animals vegetation that werent on others planets. Since she was a experiment of short so she may have other life form than usual. Some life form may have been introduced there like the reptilian life form example but they may be gone afterwards.
    What is a crossing world? GAIA has original life forms developed by the life carriers here on purpose that are found no where else. Unless they have been transported to other worlds. We have life forms here also brought by people that either crashed on this world or colonized it from other worlds. A huge example of that is the pouched animals like kangaroos, that were brought here by a group of folks from another planet over 1 million years ago, these were blacks and yellow people who settled in what is now Asia and Australia. They traded in kangaroo meat. And their intermarriage over time, has lead to the Arab.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

About the water no being salty that a question of what kind of animals, new fish would be living there and what are they need, so dont really worry about that. copied from below
    We will still have salt water. It is the basis of a lot of life and your very own blood. Where did this come from, no salt water? We have never said such a thing. the planet will be taken thru an axis shift during the long stasis, and cleaned up and since the WAVE should fully have affected the planet during that time or before, all will vibrate at a higher vibration but this does not negate life as we know it now. It will just vibrate higher and glow more. More spirit is incorporated. Maybe a good idea to look at on that is the Thiaoouba Prophesy.

Fleet will remove some animals and plants that are invasive and dangerous, since man never learned to do this himself yet.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

it is highly likely you will also live in the underground areas that the thugs were given a lot of carrots to build for a time, depending on the level of destruction etc.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

About the pollution; we never knew how it does feel to have clean water and clean air. Since we are born into this environnement we simply dunno. Remenbered CMA telling that he was schocked how bad the pollution was and that was back 1951 as he arrived there.
    Believe that the Fleet was been cleaning some part of the pollution since 1951 ! to enable us to breath down there. That how bad it is.
    The Tchernobyl and Fukishima are already taken care of ? good but there are still a millions of those radioactive fuels in others reactors and containers, cave etc.

Water would be cleaned form plastic that a divine grace for our fish and maritime floras. We would never need able to get this done with the plastic now plactonsize and being eaten by fish moluscles because they do believe its placton. Saw once a photo of a skelett of a pelican. Pelicans eat medusa and from up in the air plastic and medusa do look the same: same transparent thingy. The stomach area was a collection of plastic bags, it must have died suffocating that poor one-

About the water no being salty that a question of what kind of animals, new fish would be living there and what are they need, so dont really worry about that.

About the new buildings: well it depends first what would be left standing and where.
    I do hope that perhaps some of the european cathedral and other buildings part of human history were might get standing. But dunno.
    The pre building would need to be planed ahead: maybe in some area when the earth is more stable than other.
    I dunno believe we would get trouble with that. The new 3 DD printing technology is at our graps right now and so it would take perhaps 1 day to print the different part of a house and assemble it in a few days.

About the time of how long the bigger stasis would be: I wouldnt wonder me if the big stasis would be even longer than the 10 years.
    Magnetic pole revesal and continent shift arent something that occure daily and Gaia would need time to get stabilize first. There are still so many things that need to get rebalance on her so she might take all the time she needs for that.
    For us, it wouldnt matter much if its take 10 or 20 years since we would be in sleep.

Candace said that our world would be unipolar so that meant that the both Pole would be gone. Their continent as well those lands now covered in Ice would be able to become new lands.

About the new moon planets: 2 moons make sense.
    Dont believe that Saturn would be change into a third sun that quickly. Believe that something that would happened in some other 100 years or in a near future.
    Nice post Starcup, thanks. There isn't really anyway we can know how long the Stasis will be. That will depend on the degree of earthchanges, how much and how long it will take to settle down. Even after stasis we will still probably be living on ship for awhile yet before returning to the surface. Some cleansing will be done by Fleet, like removing atomic materials, but much of it will occur naturally during the earthchanges with continental shifts, floods, volcanoes etc.

The magnetic pole reversal is going to occur during the upcoming 3DD and not during the long stasis. The long stasis is for cleansing and rebalancing. The earth will be upright on it's axis, the firmament will be rebuilt and there will be no more seasons. We will have a perpetual Garden of Eden spring environment.

I'm not sure about Atlantis but it's been said that Lemuria will be resurfacing again. The face of the planet will look completely different. The blueprints for all of mankinds most beautiful buildings are stored in Starfleet computers so that is safe and after all has settled down will likely be rebuilt

Not everybody will be asleep during the entire long stasis. Some will be awakened earlier and some later according to the terms of their service agreements, if I can put it that way.

Saturn will not be made a sun until very far into the future. It will happen very long after our time. Maybe a 1000 years or more, I would think. Earth used to have 2 moons but I think they were destroyed in the galactic wars. Two moons are needed to keep the planet upright and balanced.

Hano
    The Dark of the Long Night shall give way to the Light of the Eternal Day and HUman shall eternally be the Keeper of the Light as the Heart of the One

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

BUT NOT NOW NOR RIGHT AFTER the long stasis. Man must build it. We will still have an axis and thus Poles, just not a magnetic north and south like now. Do not equate axis with magnetic poles, not the same animal
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

Faith is a term of KNOWING..which produces expectation of that knowing. When one has "faith" something will happen... it is because of the knowing that it CAN happen... and often does when there is enough desire to manifest it. I tire of the "faith" of religions in which the specific religion/sect "followed" is labeled a faith. Religions are not faiths... Faith comes from the inner knowing and in no other way.

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

ah dear about that crossing word; perhaps it was the wrong word for it; what i did meant was that our planet was on the path of different route a kind of crossing route kinda since we got a lot of visitors.
    But thinking of it no sure since it was isolated kind a lot of time.
    So the Kangouro was form another place ? So maybe the reptilian animals would be remove ?
    hurra no snake, never particully love those.

Ah sorry about the pole lol well i do hope we would get an axis.
    Make me wonder where those new magnetic poles would be, ah we would see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    it is highly likely you will also live in the underground areas that the thugs were given a lot of carrots to build for a time, depending on the level of destruction etc.
    You meant those DUMB like those one:

http://www.whale.to/b/underground_h.html

What kind of carrots breed where they given ? just wondering there.

The nuclear boring machine has been a secret of sorts.
    I have read about it in the P. Journals.
    They only use that for their secret tunnels and bases.
    The acknowledged one does a 1/4 mile a day.

There is a lot of other technology they have hidden from us.
    Magnet levitation trains are not being used here. Amusement parks I guess.
    We just love being lied to and messed with.

The nuclear boring machine has been a secret of sorts.
    I have read about it in the P. Journals.
    They only use that for their secret tunnels and bases.
    The acknowledged one does a 1/4 mile a day.

There is a lot of other technology they have hidden from us.
    Magnet levitation trains are not being used here. Amusement parks I guess.
    We just love being lied to and messed with.
    Its no really true that we love being lied and messed with, but consider the way knowledge was spread before we got pc: we got a tons of books but if some of those were locked we couldnt have access to that. Its only with the arrival of the Internet that information began to be worldwide and at the tip of a finger. Thanks God that the Cabals arent controling it hey they did try.

All the discovery made in the first half of the 20 th that were locked into a key for never been seen again. And added this that the Jews did have the worldwide control of everything that is being print into make it a very successful control mechamism.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    You meant those DUMB like those one:

http://www.whale.to/b/underground_h.html

What kind of carrots breed where they given ? just wondering there.
    Money and the technology for the underground areas to work later after the changes. Some of these could have also been developed on the surface but the thugs thought the underground was all for them and they did not give it on the surface. We could have energy based on the photon right now, as to delivery of light instead of electrons which will not work once we are straight up and down. Which is why some here have to stop buying the straight and up and down idea at the end of stasis, because the surface technology is not ready for it either. let alone the minds of men.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

Faith is a term of KNOWING..which produces expectation of that knowing. When one has "faith" something will happen... it is because of the knowing that it CAN happen... and often does when there is enough desire to manifest it. I tire of the "faith" of religions in which the specific religion/sect "followed" is labeled a faith. Religions are not faiths... Faith comes from the inner knowing and in no other way.

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

Dear Candace

What do you meant by the straight and up and down up idea ? dont get that.
    Photon energy and photon electricity uhm seemed to be more larger or perhaps we would use lesser of it.

Straight up and down refers to the earth axis.
    it is tilted now.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

Straight up and down refers to the earth axis.
    it is tilted now.
    And at that time the axis will be in a new place from whatever axis shifts happen, and the north and south poles will be in a different place.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

Dear Candace

What do you meant by the straight and up and down up idea ? dont get that.
    Photon energy and photon electricity uhm seemed to be more larger or perhaps we would use lesser of it.
    When earth is not tilted, and has entered monopolarity because of that, Electron electricity will not work. Only photon energy systems will work. The earth will remain having some tilt of the axis until man has come out of duality enough to enter the days of light and life.

When there is no tilt to the axis there is no change in seasons either. Tilt and season change always mean a planet not balanced.

If you don't understand the tilt, you can research that on the net. It is why we have seasons.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

The celestials have said little about how things will go after the mini-stasis.
    Just how will things work for a year with THEM in charge.

Prescription pills
    Gas for cars
    Availability of things we need and use
    Phones
    Travel

There i so much that has not been even mentioned.
    Yes, I am a little anxious to know and like to be prepared.
    The lack of information makes me wonder just what will be the new reality.

dont worry too much about it, even a HOmeless bum can survive it. i'm guessing God dont think we need any more than that of the Basic requirements of the Homeless bums survival skills.

If u have a fishing pole. thats good. if not. get one and dig up some worms. they're all over the place. And dont worry about the License patrol. NO one will care about fishing license when Jesus appears on television and the whole World on panic mode.
    Last edited by Bigbear; 06-22-2013 at 02:20 AM.
    Be careful dont go to National Forest, Bigfoot will Snatch you. HahaHaah
    ~Hank-E-Pat ~

Prescription pills
    Gas for cars
    Phones
    Travel

The only way we can prepare is to make sure that we got provisions, medicaments and foods. The problem with the Stasis is that we dont have a clue how much people would be remove in our vicinity so we dont know if our city village would work normally after the Stasis. We may even be beamed up into another house in a strange city because our was lost in the catastrophe of the magnetic pole reverseal. But am certain that everything would proceed in the most perfect way for anyone and that no one would be lost.Because this plans is not organised by a human mind but by Christ Micheal Aton and his crew so whatever would happened it would something beautiful and perfect. Have no fears A.G.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Prescription pills
    Gas for cars
    Phones
    Travel

Everything we need will be provided to us by Starfleet, medicine, food, transportation, everything. We will be gifted with new energy sources to power our homes and cars which will be phased in over a period. No more fossil fuels will be used. They will have enough food stored up for everybody to eat, so there won't be any digging for worms to catch a fish for dinner. We will be able to travel worldwide courtesy of some Starfleet craft that will be made available for use. All our systems will work as it is now, tv, internet, everything.

The only major difference is that the controllers will all be gone and Truth will be the order of the day. Don't worry about anything, nobody will be hungry and homeless. We will be very well cared for. Rest assured of that!

Hano
    Last edited by Hano; 06-22-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    The Dark of the Long Night shall give way to the Light of the Eternal Day and HUman shall eternally be the Keeper of the Light as the Heart of the One

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

Well, since we, those who awaken from mini-stasis are only going to be here for a short while, imho we will be taken care of during the Teaching Period (TP) before full stasis. But, new energies and replicators etc, no I do not think so. Why would they be given to us when they would just be destroyed by Gaia's earth changes? The infrastructure will still be here after the 3DDs but over half the population will be removed, along with all or most of the thugs.

Fleet will provide long distance transportation along with necessary food distribution to the local communities. There will be no more cargo ships or supertankers with oil. Gasoline will be in limited quantities, except for emergency responders, as the oil and gas wells will be shut down. Only a few will remain open and pumping, but just to get us through the TP. All the jets flying around will be grounded as there will be no fuel for them, this includes military as well as commercial airplanes.

Phones, well these may or maynot work, as the landlines should still be working at that time, but we will have to wait and see about the cell phones. We have been told that cable TV will still be working during the TP, and since DSL are based on landline connections, imo the Internet will be up, but stripped of the porn sites.

I think I remember Candace stating that during the TP and after full stasis is over, that Urantia will be controlled by a Divine benevolent dictatorship, who will be CM Aton or designated Celestial(s) by Him.

Just my nickle's worth,

Lloyd

42. The Following User Says Thank You to lefaver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lefaver View Post
    Well, since we, those who awaken from mini-stasis are only going to be here for a short while, imho we will be taken care of during the Teaching Period (TP) before full stasis. But, new energies and replicators etc, no I do not think so. Why would they be given to us when they would just be destroyed by Gaia's earth changes? The infrastructure will still be here after the 3DDs but over half the population will be removed, along with all or most of the thugs.

Fleet will provide long distance transportation along with necessary food distribution to the local communities. There will be no more cargo ships or supertankers with oil. Gasoline will be in limited quantities, except for emergency responders, as the oil and gas wells will be shut down. Only a few will remain open and pumping, but just to get us through the TP. All the jets flying around will be grounded as there will be no fuel for them, this includes military as well as commercial airplanes.

Phones, well these may or maynot work, as the landlines should still be working at that time, but we will have to wait and see about the cell phones. We have been told that cable TV will still be working during the TP, and since DSL are based on landline connections, imo the Internet will be up, but stripped of the porn sites.

I think I remember Candace stating that during the TP and after full stasis is over, that Urantia will be controlled by a Divine benevolent dictatorship, who will be CM Aton or designated Celestial(s) by Him.

Just my nickle's worth,

Lloyd

I do not think they said that gas will be very limited.
    People have to get to their jobs.
    Demand will be greatly reduced with fewer vehicles.
    Some new technology will be gifted but you can't do a lot of vehicles.
    I think basic goods will be moved by craft.

Government and military fuel usage will be drastically less, I imagine.
    So little of just what will happen has been stated.
    I guess we don't have to know that ahead of time.

I have heard of replication machines but I do not know if they will be used.
    Didn't they say that everything is made from light energy?
    Phones and the internet will work.
    They are needed to teach also.

There are internet sites that will be taken down and that includes porno sites especially.

Also my $.05 worth.

This is from the AH Front page, it is by Candace originally back in 2007 but recently updated this year. Some of it is dated, but IMHO most of it will still apply.

Lloyd I AM.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Candac..._101_683.shtml

TELEPATHIC MESSAGES : CANDACE Last Updated: Feb 5, 2013 - 3:52:21 PM

# 72 Stasis 101
    By Christ Michael, Candace, and Henning
    Sep 5, 2007 - 8:06:00 PM

Email this article
    Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark
    Stasis 101
    By Christ Michael, thru Candace and Henning
    September 5, 2007

Dearly beloveds, I know this wait has been long for you, but understand that the stasis event prepares your way, it is my gift to the planet, and it must be done right, and has been. All the various players that signed to work with us are in place. We had quite a surprise with the administration we had thought would serve within the United States, one important one chose to not sign a contract. And so another did.

I will not release yet publicly my final date, except to say it is within this month, but we shall be ahead of that date. During the past week, we have moved Starfleet volunteer personnel into the Federal Reserve Banking system. Your Ben Bernake did not sign to serve, but agreed to serve minus the signature and supervision and then folded on us, to announce the ending of the Federal Reserve last Friday. He was supposed to have given an address to the nation from Wyoming that night, and instead made a hurried meeting lasting a short time that morning and left and did nothing he had agreed to do. He shall meet his appropriate fate for that, in Monjoronson’s courts.

Every thing is in place now and we are very close to starting the stasis event. I have given a description of that process to Henning, the Regional Director of main Europe for AbundantHope and Candace will place an appropriate portion of that piece herein. (I have placed it at the end after Christ Michael has finished.-Candace)

Now I suggest putting away a bit of cash to last a few days, because the banks will be closed when the planet comes out of stasis, or shortly thereafter. Thus your plastic will not work. Have enough for your gasoline, food, etc. Announcement will begin as soon as possible after the planet is fully awake. This will take 24 hours, the awakening, but there should be little on the news, depending on the area awakened.

I remind you, that many will leave the planet during stasis, from two main causes. We are removing many dark who have been in the way, and that number is quite large and includes many famous and important known people, so it can’t be hidden. Then the other group will be those who may be infirm for various reasons, and the exposure of the photo energy, after the ozone layer is removed will be toxic to them. The stasis itself will claim some who are ill.

As we have taught already, you will only perceive that stasis has occurred after you awaken from it. You must find your courage and be supportive to those who are in fear, and many will be in fear simply because they sense something has happened, and when the news begins to cover any events before we are on the cable news system, it may not be pretty. There are quite a few news personnel who will also be in a retreat during stasis, to continue the planning on their part, for it is great.

They will return to their various areas as soon as where they are from, is awakened, to get a handle on what is going on. We do not have star fleet people directly on the mainstream media, but we do have many who did agree to be supervised, enough to cover. The actual announcement, with the announcement team in place will start within 12 hours of the full awakening of the planet. And that part of the announcement comes from the Capricorn and Phoenix, we have two teams in place, because at first the process will run nearly around the clock, so the many times zones can pick up on it. Those who speak languages other than English are in place, and will begin translation of the material as presented, so that other countries have benefit. We have arranged for a few to repeat portions of the announcement during hours where languages other than English are common, and can be heard during waking hours in some of these countries. An example would be areas of China and Russia that are more or less opposite the United States. There is no perfect method to handle all the languages, countries, time zones etc, in a fully live event, so everyone will do their best.

You will see nothing but us on cable channels for quite some time. No commercials, no other shows. There will be no radio satellite signal because we do not want the various radio shows that operate on satellite signal to broadcast negative material. We have a number of committed people in major print media, so we hopefully won’t have much difficulty around that, as there are star fleet support personnel behind the scenes to assist the newspapers in reporting truth. There are many small radio stations difficult to control, and where we are involved in radio to a greater degree is in countries with people that don’t tend to have television readily available, and so we will control the radio in these places.

Now I will give you again a list of some of the projects we will accomplish during the stasis. In addition to what we will accomplish there will be several major other changes that will make life a little difficult on the planet and at this moment I won’t discuss those, it must remain secure.

1. Of course as previously stated we remove the ozone layer that is preventing the full benefit of the extra energy from the photon belt. There are certain systems on earth that will not function safely, because of electrical mechanical effects, and these we will cover during the early period of announcement, but I won’t detail that, as above.
    2. We will cleanse the atmosphere as possible, but we are not able to fully remove all pollutants. As above, there will be changes related to controlling the return of pollution to the atmosphere, and this will be covered also during announcement.
    3. Many oil and gas wells, will close naturally, and we will close many selected others. There are two reasons for this. Electromagnet changes will cause some quaking and settling as the planet goes in and out of stasis. We will close others at risk for extensive quakes. As we have taught already, some of the major quake activity is related to depleting the oil on which the plates of earth float. We also, as a third reason will close some in certain countries where it is not so depleted yet to conserve necessary reserves and also reduce the continual fighting for undeveloped resources. I will let you use your imaginations where some of that might occur.
    4. We will cleanse the plastic from the oceans. Enough damage to your sea life, that goes uncovered on the news.
    5. We will not convert the landfills to anything or disrupt them. Candace has had letters on this, thinking that everything polluting will be gone. Many of you, including Candace live on a landfill. You will be given technology for converting, meaning the concepts to develop for converting your landfills that are not lived on at this time, to fertilizer. There are a variety of methods available to do this, and you on earth must develop much of that which you need, including better processing of your waste, and you will figure out ways rather rapidly to use less oil and gas, thus reducing your plastic waste. This technology has, like so many others been given previously, and refused.
    6. We will remove a goodly number of the recalcitrant dark, so they do not stand in your way, as above.
    7. We will remove the little devices from all the cell phone towers that can be used to send fake “audio” messages to people, as being a message from “god.” This is very important, because almost a year ago, the dark planned a nasty revenge, in which the many programmed ones, done through the underground of a variety of churches on the planet, were to receive nefarious messages to do nefarious things, in great variety. The plan last fall, was for many to begin a shooting spree in many public places, particularly in the United States.

That would have brought instant manifestation by us, and enough said on that for the time being. Almost every well known church on the planet uses some of its buildings to participate in mind control programs, and people are recruited into this, mostly willingly, in their desire to serve God. Some know “god” will speak to them; others do not, but will go into a variety of actions anyway, from either the cell towers, or on advice of “trusted” ministers. Such goes on in Iraq regularly at this time that stimulates this created civil strife.
    8. Another cleansing of the darker astral realms. We do this frequently anyway, but this one will cover perhaps a slightly higher layer in this.
    9. Star incarnates that have chosen to stay with the planet until the end of their natural life, will be given some additional health benefits, to enable them to better withstand the effects of the photon belt.
    10. Certain star incarnates who have agreed to serve an extensive time in service to myself and the Planetary Prince, will receive fuller healing to lengthen their lives.
    11. There are certain star incarnates who at a higher level would prefer to leave now, they have completed their contracts and then some with the many delays of the Second Coming process that really started with the Phoenix Journal era. These will be allowed their wish during the period of stasis. Most of these will leave their bodies behind and return by incarnation from whence they came. Some will return to their light bodies that have been in storage from whence they came. All of this will be explained during the announcement period.
    12. The overall vibration of the planet will be increased, by both the removals, and also by not returning the planet to its same vibratory rate that it was when it went into stasis.
    13. There remains additional “stuff” that will be done, not to be covered here. Add cleansing to many of the waters also to this list.

Now regards the many prosperity programs and the humanitarian funds. We have made certain deliveries to high-ranking people within the prosperity programs, and there are instructions with these deliveries.

No actual monies will be accessed until after the banks reopen several days after stasis is over. There can be no monies released until the central banks are closed around the world, and the new treasury banks in the many countries are open. Existing banks under the central bank systems throughout the world will either be closed, or merged into the various National Treasury’s. Some of this merging will occur later, in some of the smaller countries. We have to get moving.

Germain’s Humanitarian Funds will be released according to his own schedule. It is time for you readers to set aside your own funds in preparation for Jupiter. I can’t give a date on when any funds will filter down to individuals on the lists. It will take a bit of time. And the times of the rebate as part of NESARA that was discussed before, will occur, but not within the estimated year, but a bit later. Certain funds will be released to individuals who can use them properly to get the planet through the Jupiter event that will come about 2 months after stasis is over. Remember that Jupiter and Earth will continue to travel during stasis, so the prime date to initiate it, will be in very early December, rather than late December. Stasis will last between three and four weeks.

You will not be evacuated before Jupiter; you will solve the problems before hand, and make preparations. This may sound cruel, but it is not. This is a training planet, and what is to come, is a far better scenario than a pole reversal. You will be challenged, and after the fact, you will be proud of your response and growth obtained from that challenge.

AbundantHope, as we have said is directly our agency to accomplish the work needed by the large ground crew. We will provide some assistance, and knowledge as requested, but other than what we will do during stasis, as our gift, you must yourselves come forth and gift yourselves and others in the times to come.

This planet will not be at rest for some time to come. Although the greatest event to come, from our viewpoint at this time is the Jupiter event, there will continue to be many tests. You must remodel the energy systems; that takes the next priority. You will not be allowed to re-pollute this planet, and I suggest those of you in the know right now, go buy yourselves some bicycles. Auto traffic will be greatly reduced by the closing of the oil wells that will occur, and no further development of the oil industry will happen.

Development dollars and mental creativity will go to getting a variety of new energies onto the planet. Closing of many wells in yet undeveloped areas will make developing other methods a priority. For once, every person on this planet will be faced with “real” spirituality, and not the material basis of life right now. You will learn or remember that chasing the dollar your whole life is a shallow and distressing way to live. In fact, if you were a more mature society, you could be off the money by Jupiter, but we don’t see that happening. But imagine what you could accomplish without the restrictions of money, if only you will look at the idea. Jupiter will teach that idea. You will come together, money or not.

The known members of AbundantHope and ones that will join during and after stasis, are the ground crew. This is mine and Esu’s chosen organization to represent us. We are “joined at the hip.” It will be time for the new age community to stop its squabbling and discover the unity concept still so missing upon this plane. It will be shortly time for all the religious organizations to stop their squabbling. It will shortly be time for all the peace and anti war organizations, the green organizations, and all the other “lighted” organizations to come together into oneness and discover the power of Two or More In My Name. Namaste, Christ Michael.

OK, here is Henning’s work with Christ Michael, posted earlier today just to the AH team. I have removed that which is not to be public at this time.

Stasis 101, by Henning

Beloveds,
    it was my personal interest that I asked CM to answer some questions about the upcoming stasis and things we will have to focus on immediately after the end of the event. Again, you won’t get a transcript of my conversation (held in German, as you know), instead, here is a summary of my questions and the answers.

How is it accomplished?
    CM: “Basically, the stasis is created by lowering – or better: halting – the vibration on the sub-atomic level. This applies to a specific range of creatures on Mother Earth. Every creature exists on a specific vibration level and signature. The energy field for the stasis influences only a specific frequency spectrum of living creatures. That’s why cells, micro-organisms, plants, animals and humans sleep – whereas entities existing below or above this spectrum continue to vibrate or live. In essence, it is the part of creation existing in 3-4D (roughly) which is sent to sleep. Imagine “The Sleeping Beauty” – this picture describes best what happens.

I tried to explain the whole thing in an easy-to-understand way, as you surely can imagine, things are a little bit more complex.

The energy field for initiating stasis is created by a group of starships sending out a specific energy pattern. Earth’s surface area which is enclosed by this is relatively small (less than 1 of 360 degrees), and only one half of Earth is covered simultaneously, starting in the Far East as I already told you. That’s why it basically takes 24 hours until the Earth is fully in stasis.

The energy field is then cut off, and it is possible for star people and humans to come down to the surface to do the several tasks you already know of. After having accomplished the tasks, the creatures are awakened by another special energy field from the ships. This again takes 24 hours to complete.

Notice that the stasis is active on Mother Earth’s surface only. It is not in the Inner Earth and of course not in your retreat area in the Himalayas.”

What about the WW news during the initiation of stasis?
    CM: “We will make sure that the information flow from the areas where the stasis begins first (Far East) will be controlled to some extent. This is relatively easy as the ‘sleeping’ creatures cannot pass any information to other parts of the world. So the ‘controlling’ of information basically deals with masking the real reason for the lack of information to understandable reasons, i.e. defects in the communication infrastructure.”

How does life change after waking up?
    CM: “First, understand that we will start the teaching activities shortly after the earth coming out of stasis. Our current plan is to start with that when the stasis is ended entirely.

These first hours after awakening from stasis are the most critical ones as people will realize the things happened with fear and shock. It is most important for you as the ground crew that you are rock-solid and in best control of your emotions during these first hours and days.

Remember that we will seal a significant amount of oil dwells during stasis, so that resources in this area will be restricted a good deal.

Which are the top priorities we as AH team must work on after stasis?
    CM: “The top priority is preparation work for the ignition of Jupiter. It will be your main task to work as liaison people between us and the new leaders on earth. We as a team have to ensure that people are prepared best for the ignition event.

Plenty of GF people and craft will be available to your disposal, but you and all your helpers have to do the planning and negotiation with the GF folks. You will have several options to react i.e. on reduced “earth transport capacities” caused by restricted gas as you can organize GF craft and people for serving the Earth transportation needs until sustainable solutions are in place.

Depending on the available capacities, relocation to public shelters is an option in several countries. In other areas it might be necessary to protect people’s homes. Massive evacuation by the GF is not appropriate!

As you know, the ignition itself will cause a massive energy burst on several levels. Take into consideration that electric grids, data networks and wireless devices will not work at least for a couple of days. When the ignition begins, people must be in safe places and enough food and water stored for 2 weeks minimum.

Furthermore, the houses where the people live must be protected sufficiently against the massive light and energy bursts. This can be accomplished by sealing off doors and windows. GF folks are able to offer other forms of protection, too. But it’s your job to get this known and plan accordingly.
    To summarize things, here is a list of the top-priority actions:

1. Assist people in moving away from the coasts
    2. Take care for protection of people’s homes.

We try our best to prepare for all this, and you all will be amazed to the amount of planning and preparation we already did – and you are currently not aware of. But it is a ‘big hairy job’. Indeed I AM sure that we altogether will make it.
    Namaste, Aton/Christ Michael

Namaste!
    Atélo (Henning)

Regional Director for Europe

Candace: I have received a good deal of mail around the USA western coast, with people asking questions such as when should they sell their house. I think it is already past that time. We will better define the expected areas of devastation from the Jupiter event, and any earthquakes that may or may not occur before that time. Once we give those suggested parameters, no one is going to buy your house, in all likelihood. It is for you and your own conscience to place a home or business for sale or not, in the meantime. The event WILL take place in December.

We will cover the coming Jupiter event during the later part of the announcement period. For the best results to the people of earth, Jupiter will be ignited during that safety period when it is behind the sun, because the sun offers a buffer effect. As reported recently, Jupiter has been specially “encapsulated in an appropriate energy field” right now, to very hopefully prevent it’s own self-ignition prior to the best time.

People, it is for YOU yourselves to determine your course. If you live in the LA area, the time to move is NOW, because that event, or something less than that event, could happen anytime now. LA will go into the ocean as we have covered, from north metro area, west to the San Andreas fault, and south to the Baja, about straight across from where the Colorado River exits into the Gulf of Mexico. It could happen all at once, or in parts, but it will happen, and if it doesn’t prior to the Jupiter event, it most likely will at that time.

The estimated Tsunami from that occurrence could be as high as 1000 feet, and the resultant tsunami will hit much of the west coast of the USA and Mexico, and could likely travel across the entirely of the Pacific. Why risk it? You all know California is just waiting to happen. In addition to the San Andreas fault system, there is another fault coming west to east off the coast northern California, and there is a plate north of that fault. Visit USGS and educate yourself.

The Jupiter event may well cause a number of volcanoes to go off, which could include Rainier. If Rainer doesn’t do it then, it will do it at some point. Indian legends talk of Mother/Father volcanoes, or something along that line. St. Helen’s was predicted in Indian Lore, and so is Rainier. The folks in New Orleans for some reason thought it was a safe place, even though so much was below sea level, and they want to move back? Gimme a break. Now those dikes and levies were blown by explosives, but still, this was merely waiting to happen anyway.

Although the hurricane season got off to a late start this year, there have been two back to back 5’s. What more evidence of the earth changes going does the world need? Granted the controllers are trying to make emissions the cause of global warming, but they account for only a small percent of it. Global warming and the warming of the entire solar system is due to the photon belt energy. And our scientists are simply not going to fix that one. However, do not negate the pollution for it is at extreme levels now, and will soon be very life threatening if our way of life continues. I don’t know about other areas of the planet, but here in my city, there is lots of top death on the trees, indicative of pollution.

Have you noticed the greater number of people on oxygen? That is directly related to the pollutants entering the body from cigarettes, BAD air, fumes of all sorts, and the lowered oxygen levels of the atmosphere. I think people at even moderate altitudes are showing higher hemoglobin in their blood to increase oxygen supply to the body tissues.

Every organ of our body is created at birth and during childhood in excess of what we need, and thus allows for damage and aging. But once an organ has crossed that fine line the body craps out. I have seen this over and over in my health career. Livers do grandly, until the last moment. So do the kidneys, lungs, and heart. But go just a tad too far, and all bets are off, and the planet is no exception to that rule. We are not that far away “from all bets are off” regards the pollution alone, let alone our other massive problems.
    for Jupiter, help your doubting Thomas friends and family realize what a gift to this planet, and our civilization this whole thing, called the Second Coming process is.

The planet has been lost before; NOT THIS TIME, however. There are now enough awakened ones, if we provide more awakening, to stand in place and get the salvation of the planet, and all her life forms done. NO MORE MAJOR POLE SHIFTS and POLE REVERSALS. The only pole shift will be minor ones, such as will occur during Jupiter, and the only changing of the polarity will be into the Hallowed Stage of Light and Life, MONOPOLARITY. As long we get our tutti’s in gear, and quickly with this intervention, we will have finally won the long battle to return this planet to the lighted realms. SO BE IT. Take care, Candace

PS. to the ones who wrote me the snail mail letter from Capitola, could you please send me your email address? I am short of a printer right now to answer by the same method. You can send it, to the address I have long used, abundanthope2002@wmconnect.com Thankyou, beloved ones!

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
    ©2005-2013 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lefaver For This Useful Post:

All over the planet there are a lot of people in school.
    Will students still be in school for the teaching period?
    I do not think they will be in school unless they can do the teaching in the schools.
    This will probably not happen as such.

There is no point in continuing with the dumbed down education process.
    Kids can help and learn as well as the adults.

More teachers will be removed than kids, i think, and I do not think the buildings will have enough staff to continue.
    I wonder if the kids will take this situation better than the adults or not.

The teaching period will last around a year right? I don't see why education at its most basic levels should not continue.

I imagine it will be done like I am doing with my kids, on a home school basis. Our schooling only takes a few hours a day to do, leaving a lot of time for other things.

Those kids who lose their parents will be placed into "foster homes" and the teaching can continue there.

Home schooling was the best thing I ever did for my kids. I hope the people will realize that the current standard of education is a total fail and totally revamp the way they educate their kids.

I for one will never return my kids to that type of "education".

Jennifer

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jennifer For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the opinion, Jennifer

First Home school--

Great idea and more should do it.
    School has become an almost free daycare so that mom can work and they can buy more stuff.
    Few realize that the public schools are teaching a dumbed down education process.
    They also teach a lot of wasted subjects that you will never use. It is just one of the requirements.

I see not much point in kids still being in school during the teaching period.
    Learning basic things for only a year may not be that important.
    We will have to wait and see.

A lot of people will be home when the lights come back on because their employers may not even open again or won't need a lot of their employees.
    I just can't imagine how they will manage this massive change and getting a new system restarted.
    There will be a lot of terrified and stressed people as the announcements start.

The ones in the know can try and help and explain but will people believe it?
    We are a lot more mentally ready because we already know a lot about what is happening.

When this very short WW3 starts I wonder how long before they start the 3-4 DD?
    I guess we need some time to see just what happened and how the aggressors have lost.

I see this starting and day now with a false attack so that they can start their very brief war.

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

I am going to have to disagree with you AG on the schooling.

Kids will need some sort of routine to help them overcome the fear and uncertainty that will be in the teaching period. Especially if they lose their family or friends.

Getting together in small groups for even the basic of learning will help establish a routine that they will be a part of to contribute to.

People in general will be getting together in groups to talk and learn and shed fears. Kids should also.

I see it as a necessary tool for kids to keep learning the "basics". They will still have to learn basic math, english, etc. That should not stop just because the world is in upheaval. Kids need routine to feel safe.

I am more than willing to take this on as are others I know.

Jennifer

52. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jennifer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    I am going to have to disagree with you AG on the schooling.

Kids will need some sort of routine to help them overcome the fear and uncertainty that will be in the teaching period. Especially if they lose their family or friends.

Getting together in small groups for even the basic of learning will help establish a routine that they will be a part of to contribute to.

People in general will be getting together in groups to talk and learn and shed fears. Kids should also.

I see it as a necessary tool for kids to keep learning the "basics". They will still have to learn basic math, english, etc. That should not stop just because the world is in upheaval. Kids need routine to feel safe.

I am more than willing to take this on as are others I know.

Jennifer

I agreed that the children would continue their teaching and the same goes for the adults but the question is WHAT are the children and before then the ADULT going to learn ?. Adults cannot teach their children if they hadn't learnt that knowledge themselves.
    Since Evolution is a constant relearning and new learning program and with the Stasis all our school curriculum would be sitting to complete revision because most of the school subjects aren't teaching the truth as simply as this.
    From this all the books and the schools material would be completely obsolete and irrevelant beside those first books about how to learn to read and to have the basic of mathematic. In this case of completely lacking material it wouldn't surprise me if we wouldn't get most of the teaching material from the web as zip datas and movie materials because in this way since internet is available in most of the countries it would be use as a gigantic school program.

54. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

What are children going to learn? This will, I think, be continual. First of all, they will see how their parents and other adults react to whatever chaos / disruption / revelation /disaster / loss. While personal losses will obviously affect children also, they will certainly not be able to understand some of the loss of face, loss of sense of vocation, loss of sense of stability, loss of world view, loss of self respect and self confidence. A lot of the initial learning (and children will be a lot quicker at this) will be HOW TO ADJUST, RECONSIDER, REBOUND, IMPROVISE, CREATE, BE FLEXIBLE, COMMUNICATE, BUILD TEAMS, INVESTIGATE, SUGGEST LONG-TERM SOLUTIONS, REBUILD, PROVIDE FOR OTHERS, GROUP TOGETHER AND SHARE EXPERTISE, to name but a few. One of the most important is also SHARING FEELINGS and HONEST COMMUNICATION. While reading / writing / basic maths and learning English or any other of the "world" languages will be relevant, there should be a shift from these to the SUBJECTS / CURRICULUM mentioned above. If we cannot learn to do the above - whether in or out of school, we are doomed to the same fate. Love to all, Rosie

I agreed that the children would continue their teaching and the same goes for the adults but the question is WHAT are the children and before then the ADULT going to learn ?. Adults cannot teach their children if they hadn't learnt that knowledge themselves.
    Since Evolution is a constant relearning and new learning program and with the Stasis all our school curriculum would be sitting to complete revision because most of the school subjects aren't teaching the truth as simply as this.
    From this all the books and the schools material would be completely obsolete and irrevelant beside those first books about how to learn to read and to have the basic of mathematic. In this case of completely lacking material it wouldn't surprise me if we wouldn't get most of the teaching material from the web as zip datas and movie materials because in this way since internet is available in most of the countries it would be use as a gigantic school program.

56. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Anna View Post
    One of the most important is also SHARING FEELINGS and HONEST COMMUNICATION.

If we cannot learn to do the above - whether in or out of school, we are doomed to the same fate.
    Love to all, Rosie
    Wise WORDS!
    Thanks Rosie

58. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

Earth’s magnetic field is weakening 10 times faster

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/earths-m...0-times-faster/

Earth’s magnetic field, which protects the planet from huge blasts of deadly solar radiation, has been weakening over the past six months, according to data collected by a European Space Agency (ESA) satellite array called Swarm.

If the magnetic pole flip, will it change the sun to rise from the west before or after the stasis?

Jorga

60. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorga For This Useful Post:

i think that is all part of stasis, so the planetary spin reversal would come only after stasis.

62. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragon For This Useful Post:

As I understand it, the magnetic pole reversal is necessary for all the "negative" energies seen and unseen to be removed from the planet. During that that time we humans will be put into stasis, partly because witnessing this process would be a very traumatic experience. It will be traumatic enough to "wake up" and realise that so much has changed and that not everybody is still here and that the sun is in a different position. To have us all in a state of temporary "sleep" will also make cleansing /sorting processes easier for fleet, I imagine.
    Much love, Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
    i think that is all part of stasis, so the planetary spin reversal would come only after stasis.

64. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

As I understand it, the magnetic pole reversal is necessary for all the "negative" energies seen and unseen to be removed from the planet. During that that time we humans will be put into stasis, partly because witnessing this process would be a very traumatic experience. It will be traumatic enough to "wake up" and realise that so much has changed and that not everybody is still here and that the sun is in a different position. To have us all in a state of temporary "sleep" will also make cleansing /sorting processes easier for fleet, I imagine.
    Much love, Rosie
    Yes dear Rosie, that is how I picked it up too. Also, stasis protects us from energies and other stuff
    that might harm us when 'awake and alert' as the body goes into a 'biological freeze' and the
    pole reversal requires such protection. This is very exciting and it feels as if it is sooo close up

Marayah

66. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Much love, Rosie
    There would be something else too to think of: first its really better for us not to aware what is happening during a magnetic pole reversal: as I have said all the coastlines would be hit worldwide and by this severals places like California or for example a part of Holland which are below sea level might be simply over flood very quickly. It would be a catastrophic scenario we aren't able to cope with because it would happen at the same time worldwide and our emergency forces aren't prepare for this at all.

Its in fact a moment of grace of not to have witness this because this kind of shock would be too traumatic to bear. Of course most wouldn't be able to understand in their shock and grief about the removal of the Darkness since a lot of people would be remove so I believe that their next family members wouldn't be able to understand why they need to go too. Witnessing this would make the population even more FEARFULL as it is right now. And we really don't need more fear down there.

Secondly after the magnetic Pole reversal we might even get 2 suns shinning at us: Remember that Jupiter is already lightened but now hiding behind the sun beside the fact that our planet rotation would change as well. So because of the change of the rotation our suns would be rising differently as it is now.
    Others changes might be the resurfacing of older continents which had been hidden in the oceans and the coming down of some part of continent we know now.
    The text that Christ L- put was an interview of 2007 and since then a lot of things had changed: Jupiter had been already lighted up in 2009 .

So the world we know of today might be completely different as we are used right now.
    If you consider that right now our main structure is electrons and we are getting to be bath in a wave of photons meant that well the main building block of electrons might be replace by photons and changing everything from the core.

Jorge: a wakening of the magnetic pole is always a sign of the pole reversal: the pole is swinging from one side to another. The moment it stands still we got the stasis.

68. The Following User Says Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Hello again: some very pertinent thoughts concerning fear, below, dear Starcup, thank you.
    However, a couple of other points need further clarification ....

I don't think the magnetic pole reversal of earth will affect the sun or suns rising differently or changing course. It is WE who change course. Any decision by fleet to bring Jupiter out would not be dependant on a magnetic reversal, but rather on whether the earth is in a stable enough position to deal with the added energy, or use it in some way for rebalancing. The major rebalancing of land and major readjustment of coastlines will not be part of the reversal scenario but will happen during the "long" stasis, during which no-one will spend on earth due to danger. Also, the "swinging pole" you mention, and its standing still does not directly cause stasis. Stasis is a non-related fleet induced event which can happen any time if considered necessary in extreme circumstances. I just want to try and clarify this for potential new readers.

I am hoping this understanding is correct. No doubt Candace will elaborate if not. With love, Rosie

There would be something else too to think of: first its really better for us not to aware what is happening during a magnetic pole reversal: as I have said all the coastlines would be hit worldwide and by this severals places like California or for example a part of Holland which are below sea level might be simply over flood very quickly. It would be a catastrophic scenario we aren't able to cope with because it would happen at the same time worldwide and our emergency forces aren't prepare for this at all.

Its in fact a moment of grace of not to have witness this because this kind of shock would be too traumatic to bear. Of course most wouldn't be able to understand in their shock and grief about the removal of the Darkness since a lot of people would be remove so I believe that their next family members wouldn't be able to understand why they need to go too. Witnessing this would make the population even more FEARFULL as it is right now. And we really don't need more fear down there.

Secondly after the magnetic Pole reversal we might even get 2 suns shinning at us: Remember that Jupiter is already lightened but now hiding behind the sun beside the fact that our planet rotation would change as well. So because of the change of the rotation our suns would be rising differently as it is now.
    Others changes might be the resurfacing of older continents which had been hidden in the oceans and the coming down of some part of continent we know now.
    The text that Christ L- put was an interview of 2007 and since then a lot of things had changed: Jupiter had been already lighted up in 2009 .

So the world we know of today might be completely different as we are used right now.
    If you consider that right now our main structure is electrons and we are getting to be bath in a wave of photons meant that well the main building block of electrons might be replace by photons and changing everything from the core.

Jorge: a wakening of the magnetic pole is always a sign of the pole reversal: the pole is swinging from one side to another. The moment it stands still we got the stasis.

70. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Hello again: some very pertinent thoughts concerning fear, below, dear Starcup, thank you.
    However, a couple of other points need further clarification ....

I don't think the magnetic pole reversal of earth will affect the sun or suns rising differently or changing course. It is WE who change course. Any decision by fleet to bring Jupiter out would not be dependant on a magnetic reversal, but rather on whether the earth is in a stable enough position to deal with the added energy, or use it in some way for rebalancing. The major rebalancing of land and major readjustment of coastlines will not be part of the reversal scenario but will happen during the "long" stasis, during which no-one will spend on earth due to danger. Also, the "swinging pole" you mention, and its standing still does not directly cause stasis. Stasis is a non-related fleet induced event which can happen any time if considered necessary in extreme circumstances. I just want to try and clarify this for potential new readers.

I am hoping this understanding is correct. No doubt Candace will elaborate if not. With love, Rosie
    Unfortunately you may be wrong about it: the magnetic reversal would affect the sun rising and everything on earth. Please do reread the comment we had mostly written on the 3DD thread. Mostly the post from Hano nr 19 and others like Ron ( nr 15) and others.
    Its about a magnetic pole reversal and by this everything would be affects by this: the oceans would changes their pattern, the birds would fly on different place since they are guided by the magnetic field. Its a magnetic pole reversal we are talking about not a Pole reversal, there is a difference between those 2:
    A pole reversal would be reversing the place where the North Pole is with the place where the South pole is: a completely flipping of those 2- But that opinion would completely reset the Earth to zero: in fact as I understood life would have to be reset there completely since the destruction from this would be too huge.
    A magnetic pole reversal is a change and flipping of the magnetic field: its completely different and while it would result on the long term counting the bigger Stasis with huge changes for the Planet it would be still make the Earth habitable for us.

The rising of the Sun is simply that the rotation of earth would be different as it is now. That simply as this. From a change in rotation we would get another sunrise as it is now.
    The Stasis is a related Fleet event because hey they did control it: they control the timing, they control when it would occurred since they are the one and thanks God for that monitoring the event. The Stasis is a normal occurrence in the universe in the time of ascension as well so am trusting them that they aren't doing that the first time.

While I agreed that the huge changes on Earth would be happening during the big Stasis, it doesn't change the fact that the changes and damages on the coastline would be huge during the mini stasis.

About Jupiter hey it may be taken out during the Big Stasis but in the end it would still affect us: because after the Huge stasis it would be there. it would make sense to put it in place at that time to ensure that the planet is stable and correcting something if there is needed to be correct.

72. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Perhaps I have not expressed this clearly enough: I have always been talking about a magnetic reversal; I have never been talking about a pole shift which would mean the end of life on earth and which would actually have happened already without fleet intervention. And of course there will be big changes of all kinds. But I do not expect these changes on / of earth to have a direct knock on effect on the SUN or JUPITER. This is really all I am contemplating. Love Rosie

Unfortunately you may be wrong about it: the magnetic reversal would affect the sun rising and everything on earth. Please do reread the comment we had mostly written on the 3DD thread. Mostly the post from Hano nr 19 and others like Ron ( nr 15) and others.
    Its about a magnetic pole reversal and by this everything would be affects by this: the oceans would changes their pattern, the birds would fly on different place since they are guided by the magnetic field. Its a magnetic pole reversal we are talking about not a Pole reversal, there is a difference between those 2:
    A pole reversal would be reversing the place where the North Pole is with the place where the South pole is: a completely flipping of those 2- But that opinion would completely reset the Earth to zero: in fact as I understood life would have to be reset there completely since the destruction from this would be too huge.
    A magnetic pole reversal is a change and flipping of the magnetic field: its completely different and while it would result on the long term counting the bigger Stasis with huge changes for the Planet it would be still make the Earth habitable for us.

The rising of the Sun is simply that the rotation of earth would be different as it is now. That simply as this. From a change in rotation we would get another sunrise as it is now.
    The Stasis is a related Fleet event because hey they did control it: they control the timing, they control when it would occurred since they are the one and thanks God for that monitoring the event. The Stasis is a normal occurrence in the universe in the time of ascension as well so am trusting them that they aren't doing that the first time.

While I agreed that the huge changes on Earth would be happening during the big Stasis, it doesn't change the fact that the changes and damages on the coastline would be huge during the mini stasis.

About Jupiter hey it may be taken out during the Big Stasis but in the end it would still affect us: because after the Huge stasis it would be there. it would make sense to put it in place at that time to ensure that the planet is stable and correcting something if there is needed to be correct.

74. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

The Sun and Jupiter would stay where they are now. Or maybe its possible that Jupiter would be brought to another orbit since its a sun now.
    If am recalling correctly Venus and Earth would get or already got the same orbit right now. The Venus planet we are seeing right now is a Starship.
    Dunno recall if Mars would be put into the same orbit as well in the future or move to another orbit.
    So they would be changes into the planetary system as well.
    Our moon would get somewhere else as well. So they would be a lot of change there as well and it would affect US and the PLANET since we are all part of this Galaxy system.