Welcome to the Talk it Up Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

SERAPHIN answers YOUR QUESTIONS here

Dear friends; I have been asked to set up a situation similar to that of Candace's recent session with Mantustia. This means that this is an ongoing thread where you can place your questions, and I will place Seraphin's answers here once a bunch of questions has been posed. This is LIVE in the sense that the response will appear quickly once the question is read, but not live in the sense that the questioners will access answers immediately, as I might not be online at their time of posting. If there is that requirement/wish, I will of course also do a live session and set a time for that. The visuals I received asking which process would be best here, suggested that this gradual way was the best way to start.

So: those who are familiar with Seraphin will know that he is of the angelic Seraphim order and that he has been accompanying me for the last few years. He is also member of a team working on spiritual uplift through the arts. His main concern is teaching ways of uplifting consciousness on the planet, making us aware of our negative responses and behavioural patterns, encouraging us to discern and to change, in face of the great challenges before us, so that we may rise and fulfill the tasks which we are designed for according to our divine blueprint. He is not concerned with evacuation procedures or galactic management at this time, as I understand it, so such questions should be asked elsewhere. It is our own individual, unique and very personal development which concerns him at this time, and if everyone involves themselves in this development, the synergy effect will result in paradise on earth. So if you have any questions relating to this, he will be happy to reply.

As this is a teaching opportunity, please state you questions clearly and succinctly in a way which everyone can understand, even those unaccustomed to abundanthope / Urantia Book / Phoenix journal etc. terminology. Attempts to disrail the thread through inappropriate questions / postings will be deleted. With gratitude, Rosie

Older Seraphin messages can be found under the Seraphin website:
    http://www.rosie-jackson.de/Seraphin/Welcome.html
    and the more recent messages can be found here on the TALK IT UP FORUM
    http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...ges-with-Rosie

Initial Address by Seraphin

Dear Friends on earth,

For your great attention in matters of great importance, I thank you. This scribe has penned and collected my teachings for a considerable period, and while they travel the internet, they are still pieces which may come across as impersonal, or sometimes even harsh. You live in harsh times, Beloveds, and therefore strong words are often necessary to counter what is going on both IN PLAIN SIGHT and BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. And some of these CLOSED DOORS are indeed YOUR OWN CLOSED DOORS, dear ones. My invitation here is for you to OPEN THE DOORS THAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF OPENING, which you know will change your lives forever, if you do. It would be my joy to accompany you on those first faltering steps as you leave your old views and convictions and harmful situations behind, in order to move into a plain with vast horizons.

Seraphin

Re: SERAPHIN answers YOUR QUESTIONS here

What are the duties & responsibilities of a Seraphim especially as directed to Earth & maybe AH ?
    - - - - - - -
    PS: I know this information is available in the UB, if in an early statement a line from their Creation & place for reference.
    Mantustia stated AOD. from Orvonton. ( We had to assume why the contact at AH )

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Greeting Van of the enquiring mind. Your Urantia Book does indeed cover the essentials of a Seraphim's tasks, yet this is but a skeleton of truth, as with so many areas in your knowledge, which will be filled out with fleshy information in time. What is necessary for you to know at this time is that there are considerable forces, whether of the angelic order or not, who have been specially assigned to this evolutionary plane to survey and, if possible, propel the evolution of thought of its inhabitants. This may mean assignment to an individual, as to this scribe, or to a group with a certain purpose. Our intention is to track and seize opportunity to guide in a direction which propels development in alignment with the laws of creation which have been so neglected here. Thus my focus on self-development of you who are under our loving surveillance. You need not know more than this at this time.
    Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by VNGNTN1 View Post
    What are the duties & responsibilities of a Seraphim especially as directed to Earth & maybe AH ?
    - - - - - - -
    PS: I know this information is available in the UB, if in an early statement a line from their Creation & place for reference.
    Mantustia stated AOD. from Orvonton. ( We had to assume why the contact at AH )

Dear Rosie,

My question to Seraphin at this point is:

I know Mantustia indicated writing our questions and waiting for an answer from our angels or higher self is a good way to connect. Can you offer some more detail? Maybe Rosie can answer part of this.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

My gentle greetings to the White Opal. (edited to include the sentence in IAMONE'S ANSWER: In my advice to the White Opal, who does not know what to ask me, I urged her to start writing down all questions which occur to her, and to write down the answers. It is with HER GUIDE she is supposed to start conversing, rather than with me.)

Part of this process can involve the visualisation of a pure crystal, such as a white opal, which is significant for you, and holding this in your third eye with a request for absolute clarity and objectivity. This will free you from ego-influenced or overly subjective thoughts which may interfere with the process of receiving.

This scribe has described her experience with writing down my messages in her blog and she will insert the link here. Please to note that it required her to be ILL FOR A DAY so that she was forced, at the beginning, to stop running around and find the time to connect. Once she found herself in bed, unable to do her normal work, she did nothing but ask questions and write down the answers immediately. There is no way round this. You must simply start, and then continue, bringing this part of your life more and more into the foreground of your awareness. It is possible to receive answers at any time of the day or night, as my scribe will also testify. It is also possible to receive inspiration, even songs, as she can also testify. Start on this journey, dear child, and do not look back. Thus will your horizons expand. Seraphin

R: there is an introduction here http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...ECIES_2014.pdf
    and here: www.rosiejackson,de/Seraphin, and here is a part from my recent lecture which will help:

HOW TO RECEIVE DIVINE GUIDANCE
    Everyone can learn and practice this. It requires complete trust in the process. If you document what you “see” or feel, this increases trust and helps you to assess your progress. Sit in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Imagine a ray of white light emanating from Source/Isle of Paradise and entering your crown chakra, running through your body and down towards the earth's core. Then imagine the ray returning the same way and completing a circuit. Order the light to circulate automatically and as fast as possible. Request that you view clearly and remain objective. Cleanse yourself and the space round you. Ask your question and see what images or information are sent.
    If you are not sure about what you are seeing or what is happening, do not jump to conclusions.
    Ask these questions:
    WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
    HOW CAN THIS BE SOLVED?

This is not the only method. YOU CAN DEVELOP YOUR OWN. THis may just be a starting point. See what works for you and write your own path.
    Love Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by IAMONE6655 View Post
    Dear Rosie,

I know Mantustia indicated writing our questions and waiting for an answer from our angels or higher self is a good way to connect. Can you offer some more detail? Maybe Rosie can answer part of this.

To IAMONE my greetings.
    In my advice to the White Opal, who does not know what to ask me, I urged her to start writing down all questions which occur to her, and to write down the answers. It is with HER GUIDE she is supposed to start conversing, rather than with me.
    Some of this information therin will also be of use to you, dear one. So please consult what I advised to her.
    Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by IAMONE6655 View Post
    Dear Rosie,

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Anna View Post
    To IAMONE my greetings.
    In my advice to the White Opal, who does not know what to ask me, I urged her to start writing down all questions which occur to her, and to write down the answers. It is with HER GUIDE she is supposed to start conversing, rather than with me.
    Some of this information therin will also be of use to you, dear one. So please consult what I advised to her.
    Seraphin
    Thank You Rosie and Seraphin, I will heed the advice. Appreciate it.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

Dear Rosie and Seraphin,

Thank you so much for this kind offer to answer our questions. I have deeply appreciated your refreshingly honest input over the years and am very much excited about this Q&A.

My question relates to the nature of the subconscious mind. As far as I can tell, the subconscious acts as a sort of storehouse for information, emotions and experiences we undergo, filing away this information, emotion and experience so that we can retrieve it when it believes it will be useful to us.

The subconscious doesn't seem to judge the "right and wrong" of what happens, but simply programs itself to put behaviors on "autopilot". Sometimes these contribute to our well being, but oftentimes subconscious programs are harmful to us, misaligned with our higher selves intentions and are ego-driven. Yet the reason these programs are in place are because the subconscious is ultimately seeking to secure a positive underlying intention (such as the person who is looking for comfort and love through smoking cigarettes).

I'm also curious if you can address if the above statement is accurate and tell me what exactly occurs in the layers of human consciousness when unsupportive subconscious beliefs are at play. That is to say, is the subconscious mind is at its core a collection of beliefs (thoughts that have been thought repeatedly), which lead to emotions which then lead to actions OR is the subconscious primarily emotions which lead to thoughts, which lead to actions, or neither?

Also, if there exists a negative core belief such as "I'm unworthy", how does the subconscious energetically "send the message" through the consciousness of the individual to be processed and acted upon? Does this occur in the emotional, mental and physical bodies all at once? Is it somehow mediated by the ego and/or higher self or any other aspect of self? Am I correct in assuming that when such an unhealthy core belief and its accompanying emotions are exposed to the higher self (consciousness), they will disappear/integrate whereas when they are "filtered" through the ego, they just expand as a means of calling the individual to greater consciousness and alignment with the soul?

Lastly, is it the subconscious which suppresses negative emotion or the ego, or both? And is all of the suppressed emotion we carry ultimately the result of lost aspects of consciousness from previous experiences that are energetically trapped within and calling out for integration by the higher self?

I apologize for my litany of questions, but it's a challenge to keep this condensed and I'm passionate to understand this subject better. I think the more information we at AH have on this subject, the better off we all can manage our personal growth. I would greatly appreciate an answer to even some of these inquiries you deem most relevant.

Much love,

Jeremy

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jeremy For This Useful Post:

Thanks All, esp Rosie and Serafin, ( ifeel that you have answered my questions ever so kindly already.)
    of course there are no end to the questions. the most important questions are who am i, what am i aiming at? how can i undo my own self made obstacles. how can i walk and talk in harmony with my Self, ALL THAT IS?
    i suppose that i see my bad habits (mental ones too, and some times 'invisible' mental beliefs too) and wish that i better knew how to unprogram myself....

Van i formally request ;) that you never ask for deletion of your fine commentary. better to step on a few toes than to so fear the dance floor that you never give yourself the pleasure/opportunity of the dance.

another beautiful answer/dissertation Serafin & Rosie. i feel like a surviving suicide myself. it is a tough world

Jeremy i like that question. Seth had such a patient and in depth answer. i would sum it up (and begging everyone's pardon for i am not serafin)by saying that Seth repeatedly stressed that you set up your so called UN-conscious programming by virtue of your thoughts.(we say this is unconscious and make it so. ALL can be accessed thru Consciousness!) repeated thoughts being "beliefs'; repeated actions based on those thoughts being "habits.
    an underlying belief in unworthiness draws more habitual thoughts to itself. until the conscious self replaces the underlying thought it can still undermine the so called good intentions etc. thought creates emotion, thought and emotion tend to lead to action. the higher self lets you fight your own battles so that you can learn how to master all of it. not to say that your higher self (and angels, and...others) aren't helping, but it's all about freewill.

another beautiful answer/dissertation Serafin & Rosie. i feel like (and I AM {lol}) a surviving suicide myself. it is a tough world. i think that all of these experiences , physically survived or not, teach you and strengthen you. if i am not a great warrior against injustice today than surely i will be all the greater as i continue to fight for all the good and godly things in my never ending career. all death is suicide in a sense. one transformation is more conscious.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

S. I greet you Jeremy and extend my deep thanks for your thoughtful and detailed anaylsis on and thoughts about the subconscious mind.

It may be beneficial to others to consider that the "subconscious" is an area of intrinsic knowledge which is present but not out in the open in the sense of being obvious and easily accessible. What we call subconscious knowledge is hidden. The commonly held thought is that this is held in the mind, yet the body also holds the memory of everything we have experienced and everything we have thought, and all emotions we have been through, whether they have been expressed or not. The most interesting aspect of this is those emotions / feelings which have NOT been expressed, since these are the hidden ones, and the ones which can sometimes emerge at inappropriate times in extreme situations, when they are not so appropriate, thus causing shock or even violence to those surrounding us.

The "sub-conscious" can also be compared to a computer running on automatic in the sense that it (and our bodies) store all information in certain places. Some of these "files" are always accessible. They are "open" all the time. They run like a programme. Our very first choices in childhood are the componants of this programme. If, when we are hungry, we decide to scream immediately and come to the conclusion that no food is forthcoming if it does not arrive within the next two minutes, then a programme of disappointment or a programme of I AM NOT WORTHY can be formed. If one is hungry and decides to start crying after 5 minutes, the programme running may be LET'S WAIT AND SEE: I THINK IT WILL WORK OUT FOR THE GOOD IN THE END. And the baby which knows intuitively that his needs will be met will not cry at all, thus running a programme of I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED. Thus is FEAR birthed at a potentially very early stage.

These are just a couple of example of core sentences which may be running your own particualar programme. The key to tracking them down is to OBSERVE ONE'S OWN REACTIONS, ESPECIALLY ONE'S OVERREACTIONS, AT ALL TIMES, especially when dealing with strangers, for so many of you will push the blame for conflict on another person you think you know. If the same conflicts appear with strangers, then this will force you to realise that YOU are a major factor in the equasion. Another method of bringing out the celluar memory of the "subsonscious" storage is to carry out certain physically exhausting excercises which push you to the limit and develop self-awareness. These can quickly produce extreme situations in which that which has been hidden in the "subconscious" for so long, is forced to emerge, in order to be looked at. The more one involves onself in these methods, the more observant and objective one becomes. The challenge is to look at onself and one's behaviour and to say OH, HOW INTERSTING! IS THAT HOW I REACT? rather than to launch into conflict and into who is right and who is wrong.

So yes dear Jeremy: there is a storehouse of information, emotions and experiences. In this as in all processes, pieces of it will emerge at at time at which is appropriate for the learning process. It is not possible for you to be overwhelmed by that which is TOO MUCH. If you are familiar with this principle, you will not feel crushed by developments. Instead you will feel a rush of adrenelin as you realise that yes, you are capable of dealing with this because this is exactly the right time for it, as devised by your DIVINE GUIDANCE.

I must reiterate that it is your own awareness of your thinking processes, instead of simply succumbing to what one think one needs, which requires development. It is easy to reach for substitutes for love, but if you think about this clearly, it will be obvious that no love is being gained through this. If one persists with this or any other self-afflicitng and SELF-UNLOVING habit, it will be even clearer, as your sphere of activities and your focus and probably your circle of acquaintances will be reduced as a result. Bringing such realisations out into the open requires conscious effort and it is recommended that the concept of oneself as a divine being with a divine connection be integrated into the consciousness of such a person. Thus will alternatives be provided, the best alternative being LOVING ONSELF AND OTHERS, AS THIS LOVE WILL BE RETURNED TO ONESELF. Those who ask for help will receive, even if the form that the help takes may appear to be unattractive and "wrong". This is a huge experiment, Beloveds, into which you can enter with GREAT ENTHUSIASM, or which you can drop from one minute to the next. It is your choice.

Ego can be described as a force which both inspires you to cry as a baby (I WANT FOOD!), or which encourages self-centred attitudes at a later stage. The question is whether such attitudes (screaming for food/attention/quick reactions at the age of 50), for example, is still appropriate. This is where awareness should jump in to attempt to assess the situation. Often the past is scoured when searching for a solution to a conflict or issue in the present, but you mus try and release this, otherwise your situation will not change. It is very beneficial to try and unhook yourselves from the "automatic" nature of your reactions. I wish everyone well on this voyage of discovery.

Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Dear Rosie and Seraphin,

Thank you so much for this kind offer to answer our questions. I have deeply appreciated your refreshingly honest input over the years and am very much excited about this Q&A.

My question relates to the nature of the subconscious mind. As far as I can tell, the subconscious acts as a sort of storehouse for information, emotions and experiences we undergo, filing away this information, emotion and experience so that we can retrieve it when it believes it will be useful to us.

The subconscious doesn't seem to judge the "right and wrong" of what happens, but simply programs itself to put behaviors on "autopilot". Sometimes these contribute to our well being, but oftentimes subconscious programs are harmful to us, misaligned with our higher selves intentions and are ego-driven. Yet the reason these programs are in place are because the subconscious is ultimately seeking to secure a positive underlying intention (such as the person who is looking for comfort and love through smoking cigarettes).

I'm also curious if you can address if the above statement is accurate and tell me what exactly occurs in the layers of human consciousness when unsupportive subconscious beliefs are at play. That is to say, is the subconscious mind is at its core a collection of beliefs (thoughts that have been thought repeatedly), which lead to emotions which then lead to actions OR is the subconscious primarily emotions which lead to thoughts, which lead to actions, or neither?

Also, if there exists a negative core belief such as "I'm unworthy", how does the subconscious energetically "send the message" through the consciousness of the individual to be processed and acted upon? Does this occur in the emotional, mental and physical bodies all at once? Is it somehow mediated by the ego and/or higher self or any other aspect of self? Am I correct in assuming that when such an unhealthy core belief and its accompanying emotions are exposed to the higher self (consciousness), they will disappear/integrate whereas when they are "filtered" through the ego, they just expand as a means of calling the individual to greater consciousness and alignment with the soul?

Lastly, is it the subconscious which suppresses negative emotion or the ego, or both? And is all of the suppressed emotion we carry ultimately the result of lost aspects of consciousness from previous experiences that are energetically trapped within and calling out for integration by the higher self?

I apologize for my litany of questions, but it's a challenge to keep this condensed and I'm passionate to understand this subject better. I think the more information we at AH have on this subject, the better off we all can manage our personal growth. I would greatly appreciate an answer to even some of these inquiries you deem most relevant.

Much love,

Jeremy

Van and others curious the 500 craft will not be used for general transportation... we will "lease" those not directly needed by AH at any point to businesses and leadership needing transportation not available to them. There will be a team engaged in the management of this. These are 25 meters/75 feet in diameter and have 3 levels ... They are about 25 feet tall. The main mid level is for use.. the other two are for the mechanics. They are not beam craft but also do not have legs... they have both small and medium sized antigravity platforms to load from the bottom while the craft hover... medium sized are for construction materials and large quantities of food.. supplies etc. The smaller ones are more or less car sized to load a few people. all of these antigravity vehicles can be used independent of the craft low to the ground... I could use a small one to go shopping for example...

the medium sized ones for loading supplies have fences around the edge.. the smaller car sized ones have glass over them to keep people from falling off... as they do not have energy fields to do this. Those of you who have read the Thiaoouba Prophesy... have read of similar small platforms for riding around... which have energy shields that can be put up in the rain and a system which holds people ON the platform.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

More information for Manuel:

Please see Seraphin Answer 224 for more info on HIGHER SELF.
    Please see Seraphin ANswer 231 for info on SOUL
    PLease see Candace's comment post 231 for more info on SOUL.
    Love Rosie

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

New Schools on Earth

Thanks Seraphin and Rosie for this opportunity!

My question is about new schools on earth. Is the use of art in the new schools going to be guided by you Seraphin and your team? If so, what can we expect as improvement on education of kids using art as part of their education. I am asking this for having been born in a part of this world where art is something really not important...and I would have loved to be in contact with art.
    However many holy words you read, however many you speak,
    what good will they do if you do not act upon them?
    G. Buddha

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Re: New Schools on Earth

Greetings to you dear Bblu. I, as an inspirational and guiding force will stand behind those who wish to implement new creative avenues into the world or learning, yet the specific organisation will be assigned to others. This is a mammoth undertaking - especially as the lack of such teaching is so widespread. The great delight in using one's creative ideas in all areas will infuse your future days with joy. For inspiration you can certainly tap into the vast library of possiblities which is available to you through internal connection (you are perhaps familiar with the ROOM OF REQUIREMENT in the Harry Potter films). This means that, if you express your desire and formulate your intentions clearly, in addition to these being intended to help humanity progress during these difficult times ahead, this will be like sending out a signal to your guides and helpers to plant new ideas in your path and to put opportunities in your way. The speed at which this will occur will take your breath away. Thus will you move forward with exhilaration and enthusiasm, affecting those who walk and work with you, to create wondrous projects together. The word "ART" in it's present usage and concept is extremely limited at the present time. It is considered something non-intrinsic to the common mind. Yet - when conceived of as "creativity" - it is intrinsic to the well-being of your world. It it this - FURTHERING THE CREATIVE MINDFRAME WHICH IS EVER EXPANDING AND CHANGING AND FOREVER IN FLOW - which shall be taught on your earth in the future. Those deprived areas which have so far not experienced this sort of energy, will burst into bloom.
    Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by bblu** View Post
    Thanks Seraphin and Rosie for this opportunity!

My question is about new schools on earth. Is the use of art in the new schools going to be guided by you Seraphin and your team? If so, what can we expect as improvement on education of kids using art as part of their education. I am asking this for having been born in a part of this world where art is something really not important...and I would have loved to be in contact with art.

Be your own Sovereign

Re: Child/Teen Suicides

Dear Seraphin and Rosie. Thanks for this opportunity to ask some questions that helps us gain more clarity on coping on this world.

In South Africa we've recently had a couple of high profile child/teen suicides. One was a 12 year old girl who shot herself after deliberately planning it all for at least 3 months in advance and another is a 14 year old girl who jumped to her death from a parking garage roof. In both cases mentioned the children hid their intentions from their parents until it was too late. These are only 2 in SA of many which occur annually worldwide.

My question is...

Could you perhaps shed some light on why these children would commit these deeds (aside from obvious causes like being lonely or bullied which in itself is a huge problem for young people or feeling there is no future for them in their current life) and what can one say to the parent of such a child who got caught by surprise by these actions and are in inconcolable grief and shock and understanding from a human perspective utterly fails to provide answers? Thank you dear Seraphin.
    The First Duty is always to the Truth

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

Dear Seraphin,

I am going to take the opportunity ti ask you a very personal question.

I have heard of an increase of spontaneous abortions rate world wide. My wife and me lost our baby at the end of last year and has been a very difficult issue to deal with for both. It is exactly in these days that we were expecting to have our new baby with us...we were happy and excited about the idea to once again become parents...and we lost our baby...

May you please provide us (my wife and myself) some comments about loosing a baby from the soul level? sadness due the lost comes and go from time to time...it is specially hard these days because we were expecting our baby to be with us by now...is there a reason for this spontaneous abortions? maybe we were not well prepared as parents to receive a new baby? do we did something wrong? I'm sorry for taking this opportunity to ask such a personal question...but any word from you will heal us!

Thank you!

When people "Return" how will currently "Sovereign" borders be handled ?
    - - - - -
    I ask this assuming most of the current political leaders who have failed will not be returning & even surmise the 500 transport ships available to AH ( mentioned by Mantustia ) might be a hint on this issue.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

S. Greetings to you, Van. The word "fluid" comes to mind when reading your question. Due to changes in coastline and at main rupture points in the earth's surface, there will be a serious change in borders caused by these events. Yet people will still hold onto what they consider to be their "nationality", based also on the common language they may share. With a vastly reduced population and - initially - reduced travelling capacities, the issue of where a border is will not be the greatest focus however. Borders are presently a means of separation, and the focus in the future will be that of co-operation and unity. Whether a border previously existed in a certain area and whether it will exist will be irrelevant. Great effort will be made to see that all people in a specific area have the conditions they need to survive and thrive. Your present situation of many refugees attempting to cross borders in search of a "better life", whatever their understanding of that is, will cease. You can rest assured that there will be the "right" leaders at the helm to facilitate this. Seraphin

When people "Return" how will currently "Sovereign" borders be handled ?
    - - - - -
    I ask this assuming most of the current political leaders who have failed will not be returning & even surmise the 500 transport ships available to AH ( mentioned by Mantustia ) might be a hint on this issue.

Question:

Most of my life I always felt like a “stranger in a strange land” and wondered what am I doing here. As time progressed (by my perception anyway) I began to feel more like I belonged here, not in a familiar way but in a purposeful way. As I mentioned in our last discussion, some of the cultural traditions & spiritual practices I've encountered gave me more of a sense of “home” than my current incarnation has. Yet I felt I took birth on these shores for a deeper reason and purpose. This seems to be a common feeling (“stranger in a strange land”) that I witness in others that tend to think deeply about their life.

Within the incoming group of souls of the current generation (sometimes called indigo) this seems more common than uncommon.

What are some of the recommended guidelines in helping these incoming souls (in young bodies) adjust to life as they perceive it, upon witnessing life around them? Do they need more of a protective atmosphere or open atmosphere around them in their early years?
    simple living & high thinking

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to prabhanu For This Useful Post:

S. Greetings to you, Jorge and wife, and I commend your courage in placing such a question in a public place. As such, you are assisting others in opening up to the pain they feel, and this is surely a feeling which is not beneficial to keep retained within, as it will cause destruction to the body at its weakest link. To air these concerns in a sensitive way, so that others can learn also, is greatly recommended, and it fuses feelings of solidarity with those who have suffered similarly.

I am going to ask this scribe to provide, at the end of this message, the story of a global villager from the Unity Tarot who has a similar experience. You may find the questions at the end particularly useful.

The great joy of anticipation is something which is usually sporadic on your world. It is reserved for major occasions such as births, marriages, weddings, celebrations etc. These can of course be wonderful occasions which draw people together. Yet this joy of anticipation can be yours (and I talk generally now, not just to Jorge and his wife) every moment of the day if your focus is universal and if you are aware of the potential that each second holds. Losing a child is the ultimate test - a very hard one to deal with - to see if it is still possible to take delight in a flower or to appreciate the colours of a sunset. The miracle of life is something which surrounds us daily, but does it pervade your workday? Is it part of your focus, or do you focus more on what is not there at the moment? My emphasis is AT THE MOMENT, for your desires and intent will lead you to the next moment, which you yourselves determine.

Regarding the the loss of a child in the womb; this is an individual soul who - for personal reasons or for reasons of educating others - has decided to make only a short appearance. As such, it is part of the learning journey of all souls involved. This does not mean complete separation: this means a temporary hiatus in your joint experience. Should the soul really wish to reunite with you, it may make a second attempt when circumstances are suitable for the optimal flourishing of the learning process and the optimal flourishing of a concrete relationship between you. I embrace you both with my deep love, Jorge and wife, in confidence that you will both breathe deeply and again start to send out waves of love, holding great joy of anticipation in your hearts for the next wonderful event which will take place in your lives.
    Seraphin.

GLOBAL VILLAGER 5 – DEEP PERCEPTION: from THE UNITY TAROT

Woman aged 25 from Hunan, China. Non-religious, literate, speaks Mandarin, sexually abused

A pregnant woman is sitting at a simple wooden table opposite her husband. Her defiance of offical rules has put her in a dreadful predicament. Her determination to have a child as soon as possible blinded her to the necessity of applying beforehand for offical permission from the family planning bureau. Every day for the last month, work unit officials have burst into their cramped flat. They have torn the newspaper off the walls, glued on to keep out the damp. They have spat on the concrete floor, used up all the coal and eaten all provisions. Practically nothing is left. The officials insist that aborting the baby is for the communal good and that everyone must adhere to the one child one family policy if the country is to survive. The woman and her husband feel powerless to act and put on a brave face. Finally, the woman admits defeat and goes to the family planning bureau to say that she will undergo an abortion.

Following the operation, the woman gives into her pain. Expression of her torment at losing the child triggers off other memories of unexpressed grief which she has long since buried in the past. She admits to her husband that she was sexually abused in her youth, thus hindering true understanding and communication in their own relationship. In their subsequent long conversations they learn more deeply about each other’s needs and fears. They are sad that their plans to have a child have been thwarted in a terrible and inhumane manner, but they also recognise that it may actually be better for their own personal development as a couple – and thus for any child they have in the future - to wait a bit longer before starting a family. Much later they come to the very difficult realisation that the aborted child was an angel who chose them as parents in order to bring them this understanding. The woman becomes increasingly attuned to the needs and wishes of her soul. She enjoys a new deep intimacy with her husband, learns to assist others using her increased powers of perception. Later she is able to meet the challenges of raising a child with grace and maturity.

Questions
    How often do you decide to go ahead with fixed plans or ideas without communicating them?
    How much of your life is already planned?
    What would happen if you looked deeper, beyond the story to the reason for the story?
    Are your actions attuned to the true desires of your soul?
    Given that everyone has ‘time’, do you use it for what you consider important?
    How much time do you consciously set aside for relaxation, meditative rituals or ‘nothing’?
    How often do you put on a ‘brave face’? How often do you show your pain?
    What ‘dreadful’ events have you created to provide yourself with greater insight?
    Are you powerless? What choices have you had the power to make?
    Supposing we are all gods and goddesses with immense power?
    Supposing everyone in the world was fully aware of the fact that every negative action and every negative thought has a negative impact on our environment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge_L View Post
    Dear Seraphin,

I am going to take the opportunity ti ask you a very personal question.

I have heard of an increase of spontaneous abortions rate world wide. My wife and me lost our baby at the end of last year and has been a very difficult issue to deal with for both. It is exactly in these days that we were expecting to have our new baby with us...we were happy and excited about the idea to once again become parents...and we lost our baby...

May you please provide us (my wife and myself) some comments about loosing a baby from the soul level? sadness due the lost comes and go from time to time...it is specially hard these days because we were expecting our baby to be with us by now...is there a reason for this spontaneous abortions? maybe we were not well prepared as parents to receive a new baby? do we did something wrong? I'm sorry for taking this opportunity to ask such a personal question...but any word from you will heal us!

Thank you!

Dear Seraphin,

by watching my own behavior towards the actions of others who behave in an egoistic way I often feel remorse when insisting on my personnel rights. I think that my catholic education of always being good with others is wrong. While educating children I have learned a lot about the importance of being consistent. Sometimes I think that this is also necessary with adults.

Would you please tell me where and how the old belief-systems (especially the education through Christian religion) is wrong and how we can get a better understanding of our relationships among each other, how we can learn to protect our self-esteem without feeling remorse because we have refused something to others?

Thank you, Seraphin, for some enlightenment on this issue and for all the answers you have so far given which are very helpful to me.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ulrike For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to Ulrike who is in the process of learning how special and precious she really is.

To be fully anchored in the DIVINE, and to have the certain knowlege that one is part of the DIVINE PLAN, plus the conviction that one is not placed onto this earth by chance but that it is a conscious decision in order to be of service - all this will cause you to carry yourself exuding an air of natural authority which it will be impossible to breech and which will command the respect of all you encounter. This is this position which we urge you and all others to adopt in order to show the way for others.

This is not a stance of being "egotistical": this is the pure knowledge of your value, and your value to the world. This is not insisting on personal rights; it is utilising every opportunity given to manifest your mission and to remove that which contradicts that path. If your manner is firm as a result, so be it, for the significance of your jounrey is fully known to you, and it is regarded by you - ideally - as your main priority. If this involves "refusing" to comply with the demands or wishes of others, then so be it, for your sense that this is the right proceeding to enhance your path will OVERRIDE any feelings of "remorse" or regret.

This may sound rather harsh. Our aim here is to draw your attention to the STRAIGHTNESS OF YOUR PATH. If you allow others - well meaning or not - to deter you from it, your pace is slackened, and thus your joy in serving also.

If you observe others acting in an "egotistical way", this is something which you may observe IN YOURSELF. You can only perceive what you know from yourself. But regarding behaviour as "egotistical" is probably a relic from so-called Christian teachings which tend to teach SUBMISSIVENESS. We mean this in the sense that the expectancy instilled in you to be submissive may make you perceive anything contrasted to this behaviour as "egotistical". So just continue observing your reactions to "egotistical" behaviour, and investigate whether this is really so or if this is just the way it appears to you.

Christian religions are "wrong" in the sense that they do not encourage independance, and they do not encourage the view of oneself as Divine. Instead they present the Divine as a mighty outside presence which has to be OBEYED and which is only accessible through certain rituals and in certain places. All these are restrictions imprisoning your minds, and all these shackles shall fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrike View Post
    Dear Seraphin,

by watching my own behavior towards the actions of others who behave in an egoistic way I often feel remorse when insisting on my personnel rights. I think that my catholic education of always being good with others is wrong. While educating children I have learned a lot about the importance of being consistent. Sometimes I think that this is also necessary with adults.

Would you please tell me where and how the old belief-systems (especially the education through Christian religion) is wrong and how we can get a better understanding of our relationships among each other, how we can learn to protect our self-esteem without feeling remorse because we have refused something to others?

Thank you, Seraphin, for some enlightenment on this issue and for all the answers you have so far given which are very helpful to me.

Blessings Seraphin and Rosie

Every month as a part of my duty is to enter prisons and police detention centers to observe and make reports of the conditions and treatment of the detainees. These reports are submitted to the Custos and they probably ends up with the relevant authorities.

While interviewing the "hardened ones" they are the loudest in expressions and does the more serious crimes e.g. revenge killings up to murder. The police e.g detectives, at these lock ups told me despite their mentoring on these serious offenders, and once they are released into the society they go back to the same crimes. My question: Are these souls chose these experiences as part of their soul development ? Would the methods like Vipassana Meditation can transmutate their destructive behavior by going deep to their Inner Self? Perhaps you can elaborate on your response.

Thanks
    Victor

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluebird For This Useful Post:

Ty 12 Dear Seraphin and Rosie.

--------------------WLY Seaphin--------------------
    Oh, precious ones,
    there is glory to be had in GREAT MISTAKES.
    In gaining of perfection one MUST make the mistakes of the growing being – how else can the lessons be truly learned?
    Do not fear error – simply “correct” error! -- CM

I AM THAT I AM

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin & Rosie,

my question is:

How the Gardens looked alike when Adam and Eve made contact with the planet Urantia?
    Back then were there temples and sculptures visible?

Thank you so much.

In Love and Light.

Sanja

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sanja For This Useful Post:

Somewhere today CANDACE posted this link from ASHTAR COMMAND http://www.earthascends.com/page/490705592

A comment was made that Humans would "EAT LESS" & consume more liquids. On board ships & after return.
    Perhaps if someone can point to thread to read ? Thinking maybe we should start now ?
    - - - - - - -
    QUESTION: what nature of Liquids is contemplated or accepted or not accepted ? Do we have the where-with all to begin now considerating the degree of pollution ?

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Out of courtesy to those waiting for answers, please wait with comments and new questions until this present answering session is over. A big GO sign will indicate that you can continue. Thank you, Rosie

Greetings to you Sanja, desirous to know more about beauty. The veil of forgetfulness is presently still over you, yet gradually your memories of this may resurface. Your desire to know this indicates your connection with these gardens. This is where your desire to replicate them arises. It is a deep longing which will - in the future - propel you to create such beautiful spaces. The details are not available to you at the moment - as the akashic records on this are not available to you on your world at present - yet you can go into meditation and "see". At that time there were outside visitors to the gardens, and indeed they could see much of them, although not all. We advise you to go into meditation and use the experiences and information you gather there to inspire future projects.

Quote Originally Posted by sanja View Post
    Dear Seraphin & Rosie,

my question is:

How the Gardens looked alike when Adam and Eve made contact with the planet Urantia?
    Back then were there temples and sculptures visible?

Thank you so much.

In Love and Light.

Sanja

43. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Thank you for this thread, Seraphin & Rosie. It is incredible.

I have heard the term higher self many times but I'm not exactly sure what it means. Would you explain what my higher self is and also my relationship to my higher self. Perhaps, if I understood this relationship better I would be able to communicate with him/her/it a little better.

L&L Paul

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to observer For This Useful Post:

Greetings Rosie & Seraphim. Thank you for this service you are providing

For those of us hoping to return to be part of the positive changes my question is....
    what sort of climatic conditions can we expect on return or soon after..
    Candace has indicated the planet will eventually have a more moderate climate
    with less extremes than at present. Are we likely to see that in the short term
    once Gaia has adjusted to the necessary unsettling or is this more likely several years hence.. ?

Thank you
    Brian

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeeGee For This Useful Post:

Please refrain from asking new questions until this present answering session has finished. You will see a green GO sign which signfies this. With deep gratitude for taking part in this thread. My thanks go especially to those who air their very personal concerns here, as this assists not only themselves but also the learning process for others here. Love Rosie

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you Paul: some of this has been addressed in a previous question, but we would like to add that the term used (Higher Self and similar) is less important in itself, and more important as a divine aspect of yourself which it is everyone's task to try and INTEGRATE into your daily living so that you are ONE, so that your intuition is always finely tuned, as opposed to only in certain reflective or intuitive moments.

This means that each step you take - whether physical or mental, will be in a frame of mind which involves care, love, self-confidence and integrity. Above all, watchfulness and mindfulness (a quality often advocated by the Buddhist path) is a quality which abounds in this state of being.

An intense awareness of DIVINE SYNCHRONICITY is another. This does not mean that you dwell on every small event, watching in fear for something which indicates that something foreboding is going to happen, but moving forward with ones EYES OPEN and noticing anything which suddenly jumps out at you as being significant. Even if the meaning of this does not strike you immediately, you may find out later as you embody more and more of your "higher self" into your lower self, as you are more and more connected, as you are more and more aligned with the directives and intentions and purpose of the higher self which is guided by the highest motives and principles.

Regarding communication; imagine that you have a best friend who is always considerate, always offers good advice, who is always compassionate and who is ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, WHATEVER TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT. When you have issues to solve, just talk to this "higher" part of yourself as you would talk to this friend. The more you do this, the deeper your trust in this friend will develop. This is what is meant by DEVELOPPING THE INNER CONNECTION, or hearing the INNER VOICE. As we already said, the designation is not so important. It is YOUR STRIVING TO CONNECT TO IT WHICH SHOULD BE THE FOCUS, especially advised for these times.

[
    QUOTE=observer;38338]Thank you for this thread, Seraphin & Rosie. It is incredible.

I have heard the term higher self many times but I'm not exactly sure what it means. Would you explain what my higher self is and also my relationship to my higher self. Perhaps, if I understood this relationship better I would be able to communicate with him/her/it a little better.

L&L Paul[/QUOTE]

49. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Re: Child/Teen Suicides

S. Greetings to you, Hano the warrior, whose great concern for these little ones shines through his words and his question. While some may explain these suicides through causes such as bullying and other serious abuses, this is often only a symptom of what is really going on here. Such children with heightened awareness may have very great difficulty in adjusting to this very difficult earth plane, involving conditions and behaviours which seem irreperable and all pervasive.

The sensitive souls which suddenly find themselves in such a deep pool of insensitivity and wrath, pervaded with negative emotions and intent, will struggle to swim for an allotted amount of time, according to their ability to endure. They were well aware of this challenge before incarnating, yet their real experience of being here was far byond their expectations or imaginings - thus the desire to "try this out".

Some do succeed in surpassing this and go on to become great fighters against the system. Their voices will become ever stronger as the changes are upon you. Some do not surface from the murky waters. Yet this also is a catalyst for change, notably for their parents and family who - through deep shock and grief, are in their turn forced to question and also to research how it could come to be that their child wished to depart from them, despite deep love. It is also a sign of deep love on the part of the child that he or she should decide to take this step. It is a desperate step, designed to wake those they love to the very great seriousness of the situation here on earth.

This is not a final step, as their relatives may fear, but an interim strategy to propel and lift the level of consciousness. One step always leads to another. Children who leave in this way are merely moving onto the next step of the same stairway. This means that family members will meet again - just as they have met again in this particular incarnation - because they are closely associated and ON THE SAME STAIRWAY, even if there are breaks in the journey, or deviations in the journey. To such grieving parents I would say this; your child dealt with the situation as best they could, and you wil meet agin in a different circumstance. Love is never lost. To hold someone in your memory in love is a vibration which will travel the universe, where the lost love resides.

I thank you for you question. Seraphin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hano View Post
    Dear Seraphin and Rosie. Thanks for this opportunity to ask some questions that helps us gain more clarity on coping on this world.

In South Africa we've recently had a couple of high profile child/teen suicides. One was a 12 year old girl who shot herself after deliberately planning it all for at least 3 months in advance and another is a 14 year old girl who jumped to her death from a parking garage roof. In both cases mentioned the children hid their intentions from their parents until it was too late. These are only 2 in SA of many which occur annually worldwide.

My question is...

Could you perhaps shed some light on why these children would commit these deeds (aside from obvious causes like being lonely or bullied which in itself is a huge problem for young people or feeling there is no future for them in their current life) and what can one say to the parent of such a child who got caught by surprise by these actions and are in inconcolable grief and shock and understanding from a human perspective utterly fails to provide answers? Thank you dear Seraphin.

Dear Seraphin and Rosie, Hug 11

What can you tell us more about the TECHMA, introduced by Michael Dabi Ben Elohim (Kibo).

What are they exactly and what is there origin?
    Oh, precious ones,
    there is glory to be had in GREAT MISTAKES.
    In gaining of perfection one MUST make the mistakes of the growing being – how else can the lessons be truly learned?
    Do not fear error – simply “correct” error! -- CM

I AM THAT I AM

52. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Seraphin's Answer to Christ

Greetings to you dear Christ who ever searches to increase his knowledge.

We would like to say that the history of your planet is extremely complex and that to understand this in its entirety would take a very long time of instruction. Some of this instruction - so that you have knowledge which is necessary - will happen aboard ship. Generally, your knowledge has great holes in it. These holes are gaping and fathomless and never-ending.

As a result, you tend to focus on the constructs and concepts which have been suggested to you or put in front of you. This are like a framework from which you may contemplete the missing holes of knowlege. They may give you some insight that there is MUCH MORE, but they do not helpfully explain the MUCH MORE.

The techma - as explained by Kibo Dabi, is a certain group which has been very active here. They have been known by many names, which could and does add to confusion. Yet what we are hoping for in this time of GREAT CONFUSION ALL ROUND IS ABSOLUTE CLARITY, and the optimal state of clarity would be WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW AND WHO IS IN CONTROL NOW. This can be investigated by contemplation of present phenomenon.

While looking at the past is valuable, and understanding of the past is very useful, the fruits of adverse behaviour are NOW VISIBLE, whoever or whatever has produced it or been programmed to produce it. Present phenomena are your most precious clue to what has gone on in the past. Your best collective bet is to contemplate everything that is presently happening from the point of view of a being who is off-planet, who comes from a completely different environment, and who considers EVERYTHING THEY SEE AS ABNORMAL. As indeed it is, Beloveds. Let me repeat that; EVERYTHING ON THIS PALENT IS RUNNING IN A WAY WHICH IS AB-NORMAL IN THE SENSE OF RUNNING OFF THE RAILS. That the "Techma" and others have had a hand in this is undeniable. That the collective global population has gone with it is also undeniable, and this should be your focus.

Concerning the designation "techma" and their activities, please address Kibo Dabi for further elucidation. It is his concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Christ.L View Post
    Dear Seraphin and Rosie, Hug 11

What can you tell us more about the TECHMA, introduced by Michael Dabi Ben Elohim (Kibo).

What are they exactly and what is there origin?

Seraphin's Answer to Christ

We would like to say that the history of your planet is extremely complex and that to understand this in its entirety would take a very long time of instruction. Some of this instruction - so that you have knowledge which is necessary - will happen aboard ship. Generally, your knowledge has great holes in it. These holes are gaping and fathomless and never-ending.

That bolded sentence sum up prettily our so common knowledge we got in our books, universities, medias.
    Yeah that certainly the understanding of the century. Would love this to be print out in all future schools on Gaia. Followed by something Fill the Holes with Truths....

Prabhanu: you can filled me in the same boat: of feeling being a stranger there. But with the changes coming along I believe that our purposes would be reveal.

55. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Hallo Rosie And Seraphin

Upon reading your first answer you had given me am right now curious about those Morontial Temples. I did make a quick search in the UB about those but got mostly the description of Jerusem.

What are the used and function of a Morontial temple ? would it be like our Church or something different ? Does those temples got a specific architecture ?

It would make sense to have some special place like once the Garden of Eden as a residence for Esu and Lady Nada. Would others residences for the Midwayer or Seraphim or others Celestials be also be erected over the time ?

About the Architecture: remember that some architecture could be used as template since they may have been stored in the Akashic chronicles of Gaia, so could we rebuild temples that were lost long ago ?
    In the description of Jerusem there is also told that the architecture is made of crystal: wonder if that would be able to make those on Gaia Urantia.

57. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Hello dear Starcup: Rosie speaking. I remember the information (from Candace I think) that the first Morontial Temple will be in the USA and that it will have a very high dimensional frequency - higher than on earth generally. Thus one of its functions will be to enable celestials/beings of higher frequency to appear/visit in a way which is VISIBLE to others.

Regarding our present churches, these at the moment do not serve as holy places. Some of them serve as Satanic places, in fact, and act as centres of control and intimidation. This will of course all change.

Regarding residences; for those in body I am sure there will be retreats.

Regarding Jerusem, this is surely much higher in frequency/dimension than our earth, therefore I would think it improbable that the same crystal materials could be used here.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcup View Post
    Hallo Rosie And Seraphin

Upon reading your first answer you had given me am right now curious about those Morontial Temples. I did make a quick search in the UB about those but got mostly the description of Jerusem.

What are the used and function of a Morontial temple ? would it be like our Church or something different ? Does those temples got a specific architecture ?

It would make sense to have some special place like once the Garden of Eden as a residence for Esu and Lady Nada. Would others residences for the Midwayer or Seraphim or others Celestials be also be erected over the time ?

About the Architecture: remember that some architecture could be used as template since they may have been stored in the Akashic chronicles of Gaia, so could we rebuild temples that were lost long ago ?
    In the description of Jerusem there is also told that the architecture is made of crystal: wonder if that would be able to make those on Gaia Urantia.

59. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Greetings Seraphin and Rosie!

What a marvellous thread, it is so educating to read answers as well as questions here

Speaking of unborn babies and souls... I often wondered when and how the soul enters the fetus?

Would you elaborate on this dearest Seraphin?

Love, Marayah

61. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Seraphin and Rosie.

I am for sure going to ask for guidance to work with this as soon as possible. The lack of creativity in the curriculum while we were attending school, imo, was the biggest problem causing a lot of us to feel enfatuated, bored and not achieving our best.
    When we come back to earth and while onboard ship we will probably have a lot of kids needing new schools, with new methods of teaching...so they will be excited to learn more and more in any field they chose.
    G. Buddha

63. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Hello Dear Seraphim and Rosie, my question is regarding the low level in consciousness in the so called 3rd world countries, is well known that in these countries the level of education is very low, which brings vandalism, corruption, drugs abuse, etc... so I have 2 questions:

CAN BE THESE LOW CONSCIOUSNESS MINDS BE RE STRUCTURED TO BE ADAPTED TO A HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS AND STAY HERE ON URANTIA AFTER THE CLEANSING?

OR,, SHOULD THEY BE REMOVED TO ANOTHER PLANE OR PLANET BECAUSE IS HARD FOR THEM TO ADAPT?

Thank you.

65. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Edyinlight For This Useful Post:

Hi Rosie and Seraphin.
    Thank you for your tireless efforts to Wake up and teach this civilization.
    I have a question about addiction, because I grew up with addicts, and observes even many around me even today that are chained by the various dependencies.
    Will addictions to be extinct after stasis?
    Namaste
    Peter

67. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peter.B For This Useful Post:

Greetings to you and thank you for your question, Peter.
    I rejoice indeed in this opportunity to convey my thoughts to you on the various issues which occur to you.

Your experience with the addiction of those around you has served in a big way to strengthen your own path. Do not underestmate the power of this - to come through this as an observer of those who are not resting in their own sovereignty. To this they have lost their connection due to a number of reasons. This may involve laziness, this may involve deliberate self-sabotage, this may involve a feeling that they are victimised or cut off from others (I would add here: cut off from the DIVINE).

When it becomes clear to them that the world as they perceive it is very different from reality, they will be forced to reflect very deeply on their behaviour and they will be assisted if they truely wish to be free of their addictions. This is, as with all issues, a personal choice, and this choice will be made very clear to them. It is, in fact, a fantastic learning opportunity which will greatly enhance their feeling of DIVINE SELF, should they embark on that adventure. Those who are not capable of making such a decision will follow a different path, but you can be assured that all will receive the chance to implement positive change.

The new earth and its peoples will have to conform to the following framework: TAKING ONLY WHAT ONE NEEDS. So taking more of one substance, thus leaving less for others, will not be permitted. For those who return it will also be very clear that SELF INJURY IS NOT BENEFICIAL TO THEMSELVES NOR TO SOCIETY. The human "material", ie the physical body of humans on this earth is in dire necessity of upgrading, and as this will be in the consciousness of the returning people, they will strive to live in a healthy and health enhancing way. Seraphin.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter.B View Post
    Hi Rosie and Seraphin.
    Thank you for your tireless efforts to Wake up and teach this civilization.
    I have a question about addiction, because I grew up with addicts, and observes even many around me even today that are chained by the various dependencies.
    Will addictions to be extinct after stasis?
    Namaste
    Peter

First Thank for Rosie and Seraphim for this opportunity and the already many responses you had posted. Very enlightening to read them.

I do know that many building like sacral buildings have been erected over ley lines. But now with the changes that would come shortly so would the ley lines also change.
    I do wonder if we would be able to erect more building that would enhance Gaia wellbeing and in this way provide more balance and healing.

Secondly I really wonder if the our marine cousins the Whale and dolphins would return to Gaia and how would we able to cooperate with them torestore the oceans.
    Am also wondering if it might be possible to make underwater gardens: garden in the oceans since half of the planet is under water.

Thanks you for answering this.

Added comment: realized now that this is more 2 questions instead one.
    Last edited by Starcup; 08-19-2015 at 07:13 AM.

70. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

S: My greetings to Starcup of the active imagination. Your very questions indicate through their ingenuity and perspective that you have inside you the seeds for new developments and places, whether on land or underwater.

The eventual aim of all such activities is to enhance your world so that it qualifies for the attribute SACRED. The quality of your creations will make it so. Much will be changed on the surface of the earth, meaning a general reshuffle of avenues of energy and points of axis and the running of the equator etc, and this is in effect up to Gaia to decide how the cards fall, to use one of your earthly expressions. Yet this is not simply a haphazard and perchance falling of cards in an nonpredetermined manner, since all developments will be closely monitored and tweaked if neccesary by fleet staff in order to make things run more smoothly. This may involve "detonating" or setting off certain movements in oder to stall bigger ones.

It will take some time before such activities have ceased to the point where it will be possible to build absolutely "safe" sacred places. As has been mentioned before, what is known as "morontial temple" will be established in a building which already exists. This will be the main "sacred place" for the time being. Other sacred places from long ago may also re-emerge from the sea.

An increase in underwater gardening will only be possible after the oceans subside in their agitation. The decisions of the whales and dolphins is not known to me at this time.

Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by Starcup View Post
    First Thank for Rosie and Seraphim for this opportunity and the already many responses you had posted. Very enlightening to read them.

I do know that many building like sacral buildings have been erected over ley lines. But now with the changes that would come shortly so would the ley lines also change.
    I do wonder if we would be able to erect more building that would enhance Gaia wellbeing and in this way provide more balance and healing.

Secondly I really wonder if the our marine cousins the Whale and dolphins would return to Gaia and how would we able to cooperate with them torestore the oceans.
    Am also wondering if it might be possible to make underwater gardens: garden in the oceans since half of the planet is under water.

Thanks you for answering this.

Added comment: realized now that this is more 2 questions instead one.

Hi Rosie and Seraphin

I missed Sundays talk with Candace. Out of town visitors. I wanted to know about the medical issues that will occur on ship after people

Have boarded. Will there be Dr. available for the sick ? WILL THE FOLKS WITH LIMBS MISSING BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THEM TO

BE REGROWN IMMEDIATELY? WILL THE CURES FOR CANCER BE IMMEDIATE ? There are a lot of sick people who will be needing medical

attention. I have known I have given the opportunity to have this done at sleep time. I guess I am not ready to remember a lot of things but

I am asking HS always. Thanks you so much for this opportunity.

Namaste Barb

Greetings to you dear Barb, and thank you for your concern for those who presently suffer affliction in the form of disease. We can reassure you that medical surveillance is one of the very first things which you will experience, and we can also reassure you that everything in our power will be applied - including a much more developed technology in the medical field, than that with which you are presently familiar.

As always, the attitude of the patient is an essential componant in the healing procss. If a patient is asked if he or she wishes to heal, and if they cooperate, the process will begin. If the patient is not willing to change or to work on certain aspects of their behaviour or emotional state, affecting their emotional bodies, then the physical body cannot move forward into healing.

This is also the case on your world at the moment. They are doctors who heal cancer who ask the patient DO YOU WISH TO HEAL?" and who do not proceed unless the patient answers in the affirmative. This is an essential part of the process. As in every area, the intent of the person involced is essential, and their willingness to change is required. Failing this, any treatment which is complleted is merely an erradication of symptoms. The "disesase" remains and will raise its head again.

Concerning medical procedures regarding new limbs, I am not on the medical staff, so not qualified to make pronouncements here, especially as every case is different, but you will be very surprised at the new possibilities.

Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by Barb Cox View Post
    Hi Rosie and Seraphin

I missed Sundays talk with Candace. Out of town visitors. I wanted to know about the medical issues that will occur on ship after people

Have boarded. Will there be Dr. available for the sick ? WILL THE FOLKS WITH LIMBS MISSING BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THEM TO

BE REGROWN IMMEDIATELY? WILL THE CURES FOR CANCER BE IMMEDIATE ? There are a lot of sick people who will be needing medical

attention. I have known I have given the opportunity to have this done at sleep time. I guess I am not ready to remember a lot of things but

I am asking HS always. Thanks you so much for this opportunity.

Namaste Barb

Hello Dear Seraphim and Rosie, my question is regarding the low level in consciousness in the so called 3rd world countries, is well known that in these countries the level of education is very low, which brings vandalism, corruption, drugs abuse, etc... so I have 2 questions:

CAN BE THESE LOW CONSCIOUSNESS MINDS BE RE STRUCTURED TO BE ADAPTED TO A HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS AND STAY HERE ON URANTIA AFTER THE CLEANSING?

OR,, SHOULD THEY BE REMOVED TO ANOTHER PLANE OR PLANET BECAUSE IS HARD FOR THEM TO ADAPT?

Thank you.

75. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Edyinlight For This Useful Post:

Out of respect for those still waiting to have questions still unanswered, please wait with new questions until you see a big GOsign in this thread. Thank you, Rosie

Seraphin's answer to Edy

Greeting to you, Edy, whose concern is the countries who are seen to be less advantaged than others. Comparisons can of course be made, but may also be misleading if taken in a very broad context such as this.

The definition of what true "education" is, is another point for discussion. Many people in your so-called "advanced" countries have been stuffed with a great deal of superfluous and erroneous knowledge, and this says very little about their actual level of consciousness here which is actually the yardstick for returning to this earth.

Similarly, there may be many people in so-called "third world countries" who have a deeper understanding of what is really going on here, and who are close to the ground as in having a close affinity to nature, whose level of wisdom is considerable. Imagine a beekeeper in mountain meadows who knows little about academic study. He will know, however, from his dealing with the bees, that there is something in the sky which is destroying the cycle and which is affecting his very livelihood.

"Vandalism, corruption and drugs" is not something related to third world countries only. It is rampant in so-called advanced countries such as the United States.

"Lower-consciousness minds" can always improve. This is not a case of someone "restructuring" from outside, but simply a personal decision and desire to learn. If this is not possible - to make this switch to a line of enquiry - then such souls will be placed in another environment which is suitable for their present pace of learning, even if that pace is almost stationary. This is the humane way to deal with this situation, and the teams dealing with this have a great deal of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Edyinlight View Post

Thank you.

On the allergies.. I am not bothered anymore but at one time I had so many I realized I was allergic to life and this world... that realization made every difference..And so they are no longer a bother. No more bendryl and other allergy meds,, no inhaler or the gut issues or any of that. GONE.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

78. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Thank you Seraphin & Rosie for answering my question on autoimmune diseases

My aspect on this part of your reply:

To look at those who are weak and who require support, this will not be the first thought in your mind. Your first thought may be that they are deserving of your compassion and help. This may be a chance for you to excercise compassion, yes, but they (and their state of health) are nevertheless demonstrating the CUMULATIVE EFFECT OF THOUSANDS OF DECISIONS made during every day of their lives. "Forgiveness" can only be truely felt if one truly understands WHAT ONE HAS ACTUALLY DONE. If it is accepted that you have been the cause of your physical state, then you can truly forgive yourself and send "love" to your body. This will have an effect. However, if you continue to blame outward sources, this process cannot take place.
    ...is that very often patients are waiting for the doctor to end their ailments, totally denying their own sovereignity and responsibility and leaving the outcome up to the 'good doc'. After finally seeing this wonderperson, their missing miracle cure is a total mystery to them and even more so when the cause of the disease turned out to remain unclear and unexplained. Sick people want the expert to point out an outer cause and fix a quick cure.

I always encourage all patients to take action and sort out by themselves what might have caused the problem that they may have influence on themselves -and thus may resolve all by themselves through good ole common sense and a bit of self reflection.

Some people hate the idea of responsibilty for their own situation...but others quite like the idea of helping themselves, realizing the strength in such an approach.

I think that understanding how we create our own ailments might be a great first step in understanding how we create other circumstances and events too, including collective discordant manifestations.

80. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin…Could you please tell us something about HOMICIDE and other abuse to other human being? Is this happening because of an “unknown reason” –"past lives" for example- or it is only a manifestation of our unconsciousness and lack of love in this dimension?
    Is there any “difference” between the people who kill somebody without any remorse and those who regret it and kill themselves after the fact?

Thanks a lot!

82. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cecilia For This Useful Post:

Rosie here. Thank you dear Marayah for your comments on the "missing miracle cure" which your patients are looking for. This is exactly the problem Seraphin is talking about .... a failure to recognise one's own contribution toward the situation, and lack of a feeling of responsibility for what has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Marayah View Post
    Thank you Seraphin & Rosie for answering my question on autoimmune diseases

My aspect on this part of your reply:

...is that very often patients are waiting for the doctor to end their ailments, totally denying their own sovereignity and responsibility and leaving the outcome up to the 'good doc'. After finally seeing this wonderperson, their missing miracle cure is a total mystery to them and even more so when the cause of the disease turned out to remain unclear and unexplained. Sick people want the expert to point out an outer cause and fix a quick cure.

I always encourage all patients to take action and sort out by themselves what might have caused the problem that they may have influence on themselves -and thus may resolve all by themselves through good ole common sense and a bit of self reflection.

Some people hate the idea of responsibilty for their own situation...but others quite like the idea of helping themselves, realizing the strength in such an approach.

I think that understanding how we create our own ailments might be a great first step in understanding how we create other circumstances and events too, including collective discordant manifestations.

84. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

AngelaMary

I was brought up in the Church of England from age 5 to 20. I left the church as my husband and our friends were non believers. I left for 30 years and returned to another church. During a communion service I had an uncomfortable experience and sought to find out why. I read the Conversation of God books and then knew thatGod was ‘talking’ to me. I was guided three times to Healing Hands of Light and later felt my mission was about the true teachings of Jesus. I have been to about 35 church groups and other groups over the last 8/9 years. I use my photography to produce shows of images set to music to show God’s creations and what we have done to Mother Earth. I know that I am being guided to what I was producing for the shows and songs of praise, particularly the last one about Oneness and Mother Earth which was very pertinent to what is happening soon.
    Any comments please?
    Thank you Rosie& Seraphim for your reply, my brother is due for an operation to insert arod into his neck in September and later to have a rod in his spine. My mother chose my name-Angela Mary

86. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AngelaMary For This Useful Post:

Re: AngelaMary

Dear Angela Mary: Rosie speaking. My personal reaction to this is HOW WONDERFUL that you have followed your divine intuition and that you have accumulated so much experience observing and documenting the levels of spirituality in different groups. I wonder what your talks to the groups entail ... or whether these are the slideshows you mention. I am prompted to say that it would be a good idea to start a personal thread here with links to your work. As someone who also create videos with visuals / music, I am interested to see. What are the "Healing Hands of Light" I wonder. But as I said, please tell us in a personal thread, rather than here.

Regarding your brother, I wish him well. What occurs to me is that one sometimes has to fall far to climb high, and that this is a very steep learning curve.

Mothers and fathers, if sensitive to the soul they are carrying, and which they have invited into their lives as their new-born child, will actually choose a name which is fitting and significant.

Love Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaMary View Post
    I was brought up in the Church of England from age 5 to 20. I left the church as my husband and our friends were non believers. I left for 30 years and returned to another church. During a communion service I had an uncomfortable experience and sought to find out why. I read the Conversation of God books and then knew thatGod was ‘talking’ to me. I was guided three times to Healing Hands of Light and later felt my mission was about the true teachings of Jesus. I have been to about 35 church groups and other groups over the last 8/9 years. I use my photography to produce shows of images set to music to show God’s creations and what we have done to Mother Earth. I know that I am being guided to what I was producing for the shows and songs of praise, particularly the last one about Oneness and Mother Earth which was very pertinent to what is happening soon.
    Any comments please?
    Thank you Rosie& Seraphim for your reply, my brother is due for an operation to insert arod into his neck in September and later to have a rod in his spine. My mother chose my name-Angela Mary

88. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin and Rosie
    Thank you so much for being here at this time. Your teachings are highly appreciated and I want to express my love for you for all that you give us. I have been with AH for a while now and I feel blessed to have been guided to this place. Although I have learned much about forgiveness I am still having a bit of a problem forgiving a couple of people that I feel did terrible things to my family. I try to see it as part of my experience and theirs...that we were all here to learn from each other.
    Still working on that but I'd like to know if I have achieved that hurdle.

90. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sandy For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

We salute you dear Sandy for raising your hands to the stars in trust when surrounded by situations which anyone else might regard as unusually "depressing". We commend you for that strength. This is the image we see of you, overriding difficult situations and coming out of them with deep wisdom, ready to face anything new which comes your way.

You wil know when you have achieved that hurdle of which you speak, because if you have, you will not have to ask this question any more. You will then be "over the hurdle" so to speak, and it will no longer concern you, but we see that you are still partly involved with this.

We advise daily practice of the "figure of eight" visualisation process which was given to Big Bear earlier on in this thread. In this way, without having to face these people on a physical level, you can learn to "endure" their presence (without wishing them gone or without wishing that you had never met) and you can also learn to talk to their higher selves with a regard to finding out their motives in this situation. Thus will you better understand and thus will you better be able to release this episode in your lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Dear Seraphin and Rosie
    Thank you so much for being here at this time. Your teachings are highly appreciated and I want to express my love for you for all that you give us. I have been with AH for a while now and I feel blessed to have been guided to this place. Although I have learned much about forgiveness I am still having a bit of a problem forgiving a couple of people that I feel did terrible things to my family. I try to see it as part of my experience and theirs...that we were all here to learn from each other.
    Still working on that but I'd like to know if I have achieved that hurdle.

Dear Lightworker,
    Please read Phoenix Journal #5 for info on Lucifer. I just finished rereading it.
    (Sorry Rosie to chime in here )

93. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorothea For This Useful Post:

this is pertinent Seraphin and Rosie....beg your pardon...

P614:8, 54:2.3 Lucifer's folly was the attempt to do the nondoable, to short-circuit time in an experiential universe.

Lucifer's crime was the attempted creative disenfranchisement of every personality in Satania, the unrecognized

abridgment of the creature's personal participation -- freewill participation -- in the long evolutionary struggle to

attain the status of light and life both individually and collectively. In so doing, this onetime Sovereign of your system

set the temporal purpose of his own will directly athwart the eternal purpose of God's will as it is revealed in the

bestowal of free will upon all personal creatures. The Lucifer rebellion thus threatened the maximum possible

infringement of the freewill choice of the ascenders and servers of the system of Satania -- a threat forevermore to

deprive every one of these beings of the thrilling experience of contributing something personal and unique to the

slowly erecting monument to experiential wisdom which will sometime exist as the perfected system of Satania. Thus

does the Lucifer manifesto, masquerading in the habiliments of liberty, stand forth in the clear light of reason as a

monumental threat to consummate the theft of personal liberty and to do it on a scale that has been approached only

twice in all the history of Nebadon.

P615:1, 54:2.4 In short, what God had given men and angels Lucifer would have taken away from them, that is, the divine

privilege of participating in the creation of their own destinies and of the destiny of this local system of inhabited worlds.

P615:2, 54:2.5No being in all the universe has the rightful liberty to deprive any other being of true liberty, the right to love

and be loved, the privilege of worshiping God and of serving his fellows.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this too:
    The Incarnation—Making Two One

The Urantia Book; Paper 120, Section 4

95. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brian For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    Dear Lightworker,
    Please read Phoenix Journal #5 for info on Lucifer. I just finished rereading it.
    (Sorry Rosie to chime in here )
    There is error in PJ #5 on Lucifer.. I came across that when doing some rereading the other.. It was said he blew up his own planet (Maldek) and that is not so... I love the journals..and much of it is right... but the dark side would get hold of the radio frequency Dharma had and gave her one in a while some information not true... and they had to change her radio freqency again.. plus some of the books were changed in places by those preparing them for publication and in re printings sometimes things were changed. Also the PJ's had a different readership than the UB and there are simplifications not necessarily accurate. You can see from my posting in another post that even I teach super simple sometimes and cannot be fully accurate because the readers cannot grasp in their ignorance the full truth. As I said I will group all descendant beings in to the "angel" group because all mankind knows are angels and man and nothing else.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Many readers here have not made a simple account.. which would allow more than just reading here and there are features to use also. I spent a week with Rosie in Korea....We stayed in the same hotel and also the last couple days with Vera. Rosie is wondrous and firmly established with AH and made great bonding with the students who came to her event. I have made connection with her Seraphin also personally.. not to do work.. but simply that getting to know each other sort of thing. Please consider Rosie's invitation .. its all about service to others...

as a group those serving AH have given you the best of the best at this time.. and we are NOT in "new age"... we just teach and serve.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

98. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Thank you dear Rosie and Seraphin!!!!

My question is about creating gardens. In the higher worlds how alike and how different are gardens
    than what we create here? I know that much of what we consider to be beautiful gardens here is about
    Controlling Nature as opposed to working with it. Will the removal of the dark energies free us to think of creating gardens in ways we cannot at present imagine?

More nature questions

Will we be able to communicate with nature, plants and animals, to see how we can better help them?

Like which plants they would like to be planted near
    what they would like for nourishment
    what music or colors they prefer, if any, etc

Some of the trees in my back yard forest must have some interesting stories.
    The deer too.

Could Gaia let us know what would be pleasing to her?

Some people have these gifts now,
    Will this be common to communicate with nature?

THANK YOU !!!

101. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Violet Star For This Useful Post:

S: Greetings to you, the Star of Violet.

Like all increases in abilities, the realisation of one's own potential, together with the purposeful application of energy into learning and practicing, will enable you to move into new and exciting directions. There are no sudden waving of wands in this regard. Present energies affecting the palnet will assist this upward movement of intending to develop, just as they will bring the very opposite to a screeching halt. The path you choose to follow will be supported if it is to bring more understanding between diferent portions of the one, and to bring more communication and understanding between humans and animals - all living creatures on the same plane - is indeed a worthy committment.

Those who are already sensitive to this in the sense of telepathic ability, will see their sensitivity increase. The intent of the person concerned is of primary importance. I would remind you that there are those who have demonstrated such abilities in the past, but who have specifically asked them to be removed, as they could not cope with the results such abilities bring. This is a question of responsiblilitiy. Some have not been ready to accept the responsbility which goes with this. On planets of a higher spiritual level there are indeed channels of telepathic communication between all species, but this state will not suddenly appear on eath. It is something to be moved twards gradually. Your increase in love and respect for nature, and the intrinsic knowledge worldwide that all living beings FEEL and have EMOTIONS and are LIVING CREATURES is the first step on this journey. Without this prerequisite, communication cannot proceed. Seraphin.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Star View Post
    More nature questions

Will we be able to communicate with nature, plants and animals, to see how we can better help them?

Like which plants they would like to be planted near
    what they would like for nourishment
    what music or colors they prefer, if any, etc

Some of the trees in my back yard forest must have some interesting stories.
    The deer too.

Could Gaia let us know what would be pleasing to her?

Some people have these gifts now,
    Will this be common to communicate with nature?

THANK YOU !!!

Lvl1 Paladin no armor

Question - There something i really need to know. i been trying to manifest money by staring at pictures of money. money is a Need for my situation. and several times i see money on ground like $1. but i only see it down on the ground at the Stores by the checkout lane

Does the money have to be dropped by people or is it manifest out of thin air ? the moneys i saw in these spots.
    If the money is dropped by people then its a limit to how much i can get. and i dont think i want to waste time do this.

Even if this is about money it's a manifest question. i want know how the manifest works. that's why i put this question.

My question might be too short to answer, so i want to add something to it.
    Do we have Money Angels or just guardian Angels.
    and dont forget the top question.
    Last edited by Bigbear; 08-18-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    ~Hank-E-Pat ~ Beware of Dogman. Alex Jones 2+2 = 5

104. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bigbear For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
    Question - There something i really need to know. i been trying to manifest money by staring at pictures of money. money is a Need for my situation. and several times i see money on ground like $1. but i only see it down on the ground at the Stores by the checkout lane

Does the money have to be dropped by people or is it manifest out of thin air ? in these spots.
    If the money is dropped by people then its a limit to how much i can get. and i dont think i want to waste time do this.

help i want to experience a wealthy life before it's all over.
    When you visualize MONEY or pick it up or handle in in any way. THINK of the attachments !
    What if you really DON't need money ? WHY do you need the MONEY ? If the need is caused by your actions; STOP the actions & the need goes away. Maybe you could start doing ( learning ) some things that would reduce the need for money ? I have done this my whole life and don't think it has hurt at all..

If you see someone drop a $10 bill do you bring it to there attention or wait til they have gone?
    What difference if same bill just there, person left, Their energy still lost. If you pick that up is it really yours?
    In my case I give it away to another in need.

Just some thoughts

MANIFESTING MONEY is a dead end activity !

LOL I think Bigfoot is stalking you ! My guess a seraphim hardly knows how to respond ?
    I have adopted the position it all belongs to the Creator anyway, I just manage the small portion I have been blessed with.
    = = = =
    I probably should not have cluttered this important thread in this manner-PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE

106. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Rosie speaking. Thank you for all questions so far. In the course of answering, it is proving confusing sometimes to sort questions out from conversation and comments, so I would like to make a general request to please think carefully and ask ONE QUESTION AND WAIT FOR THE ANSWER before adding on bits or commenting. This will make my job easier. Having said this, FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT, but again, please make one post and not several. At the moment, I am hopping to and fro because of this and may well miss a question. If you notice that your question has not been answered after a while, please repost. I hope this will facilitate the whole process.

Regarding comments in the thread so far, I will not delete them at present as they are part of the learning process, and to cut them out would be cutting out part of the learning process. Love Rosie

I KNOW feel free to ignore me. I shouldn't have offered my experience. I was not speaking as a Telepath, but I know you are struggling. Lets see what the Seraphim says:
    = = = = = =
    I formally ask that posts 22,23,24 be deleted.

Thank you dear Rosie and dear Seraphin. Your message and counsel to me were personal (which I appreciate) and informative to everyone who reads here. Much love to you.
    Catherine

109. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

Thank you so very much for this (as well as all the other) beautiful answers dearest Seraphin and Rosie. As a child and teen I was also bullied and alone and so I know what these children are experiencing. I always had to, and actually still do, have to fight for everything meaningful in my life but am still here. I contemplated suicide myself a few times but fortunately never attempted it. If it wasn't for discovering Abundant Hope the story might however have been different but it isn't...I made it and today am deeply grateful I did. This time I can serve better by being alive and present. It's tough but worth it. Thank you again for the wonderful answer!
    The First Duty is always to the Truth

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

R: This is it dear Hano. You say that finding abundanthope was significant in your development (as it is for us all, of course). It is exactly this sort of SPIRITUAL THIRST which suicidal teenagers have, and which is not satisfied wherever they look. Should they be taught - as will be the case in future - about their own DIVINITY - and be supported by spiritual advisors, they would much less readily entertain thoughts of suicide.
    Love Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by Hano View Post
    Thank you so very much for this (as well as all the other) beautiful answers dearest Seraphim and Rosie. As a child and teen I was also bullied and alone and so I know what these children are experiencing. I always had to, and actually still do, have to fight for everything meaningful in my life but am still here. I contemplated suicide myself a few times but fortunately never attempted it. If it wasn't for discovering Abundant Hope the story might however have been different but it isn't...I made it and today am deeply grateful I did. This time I can serve better by being alive and present. It's tough but worth it. Thank you again for the wonderful answer!

S: Greeting to you, the BIG BEAR. It seems that you have been on the "receiving end", or so you perceive, for a considerable part of your life, whether these are pleasant or not so pleasant experiences. Now you describe that you are on the "receiving end" of money bills which appear - almost by magic - in front of you.

Magic is however something which people IMAGINE is happening, whereby there are actaully UNSEEN REASONS OR UNSEEN ANGELS OR EVEN YOUR UNCONSCHOUS SELF putting the steps inbetween, which would make this seem like a normal step by step procedure as opposed to a miraculous one.

Your personal guide is only a "money angel" in the sense that he is very interested in your ABUNDANCE in all sense of the word, and assists in creating conditions which assist you in reaching the state of abundance. This tends to be assistance in the form of CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU, whether this is through a monetary windfull, or whether it is through another method which will result in abundance.

What you can rely upon is that he will also BLOCK paths you are taking which will result in the opposite. Above all, your SPIRITUAL WELFARE is something which he, your guide, has at heart, and this is independent of what physical situation you may find yourself in at the moment. In general it can be said that a rich inner life - involving reflection, awareness, and being prepared to be flexible and creative - will enable abundance (also in the sense of material wealth) in your outer physical life. This means that your chosen ACTIONS will have more influence that contemplating a bank note for a long time.

I would also like to draw your attention to the statement you make, ie "MONEY IS A NEED FOR MY SITUATION". Please note the immense power of your words. What you state has trememdous influence. If you state emphatically that you are in a state of need, then such a statement will cements you into that situation. If, by comparison, you make a statement like "May all the abundance coming to me enable me to further my mission in the service of humankind", you can imagine that this will have a VERY POSITIVE IMPACT ON YOUR SITUATION.

A note to you Big Bear: we are excited to see your presence on this forum, and the honest way in which you express yourself here. We see potential in your path for aiding others who will require a great deal of assistance in understanding how they can change to increase not only their happiness, but also that of others.

Seraphin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post

Does the money have to be dropped by people or is it manifest out of thin air ? the moneys i saw in these spots.

Even if this is about money it's a manifest question. i want know how the manifest works. that's why i put this question.

My question might be too short to answer, so i want to add something to it.
    Do we have Money Angels or just guardian Angels.
    and dont forget the top question.

S. Dear Dorothea of the GREAT DORMANT POTENTIAL: the very nature of your question demonstrates the knowledge - perhaps not entirely out in the open, but dormant and waiting - which will transform your earth into a GLOBAL GARDEN. Controlling nature is indeed a practice which has taken over in all areas of agrcvulture and other areas also. Much of this is done to increase the produce and is done under the auspices of PROFIT. This major aspect will cease as the focus turns away from profit-making and accumulating large amounts of money towards cooperative living in a way in which the earth is LOVED AND PROTECTED.

If you investigate the ways that nature has been "controlled" over the centuries, such as the building of enormous dams on large rivers, you will observe how - ultimately - these measures may have served short term objectives but leave long-term issues in their wake, which is turn need more "correcting". This is the great CORRECTING TIME, and to reinfirce harmonious living WITH nature as opoosed to AGAINT NATURE is a very imprtant part of the process. It will no longer be permitted nor possible to build islands fo luxury homes into the sea. The seas will be agitated, and Gaia will have her period of adjustment which involves rebalancing. In the same sense, you as a global population must rebalance, reducing excesses and respecting natural ressources. When this concern for the preservation of the beauties of nature is truely part of the desires of all inhabitants, then can you start to jointly create gardens which flourish both for the delight of the eye, and for the delight of the palate. Permaculture will be observed rather than the monoculture developped presently. Those with expertise in this will come to the fore and present their guidelines in this area. Thus it is not only the removal of dark energies but the rise in consciousness of those remaining which will bring about change.

Seraphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    Thank you dear Rosie and Seraphin!!!!

My question is about creating gardens. In the higher worlds how alike and how different are gardens
    than what we create here? I know that much of what we consider to be beautiful gardens here is about
    Controlling Nature as opposed to working with it. Will the removal of the dark energies free us to think of creating gardens in ways we cannot at present imagine?

If one is truly sorry and regretful for transgressions/hurts committed against others in the past, is the karma eradicated or softened a bit? Thank you.
    with love
    Catherine

115. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

Out of courtesy to those waiting for answers, please wait with comments and new questions until this present answering session is over. A big GO sign will indicate that you can continue. Thank you, Rosie

Seraphin's Answer to Catherine

Greetings to you Catherineof the GREAT INNER EYE. We say this as we see the sort of work you are doing, and the great potential which you have to increase this in ways you have not thought yet possible. This, in fact, is a valid statement for all who read here.

Being truly sorry for transgressions means never even entertaining repeating such. This means taking a completely different new direction, never again relapsing into old damaging habits or tendencies. This represents A LESSON LEARNT. If a lesson is learnt in its entirety in this way, then indeed the vibrations one sends out are completely different, and the result of such higher vibratory level will have its effect in more positive experiences and positive repercussions. If one is truely and genuinely sorry for a short whie, that will have a short effect, but if this is continuous, you wil be blessed by what you send out in the sense of WHAT YOU GIVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE.

If suddenly faced with "karma" nevertheless, this is the result of a different seed you have sewn AND NOT REALISED AT THE TIME. So does your learning journey continue, and so does your perception of what is optimal behaviour continue. You are in fact ever refining your perception, ever increasing the quality of your behaviour as a result of scrutenising what events and incidents cross your path, ESPECIALLY THOSE YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE IN YOUR PATH. This is the long journey to perfection and to Paradise.

If one is truly sorry and regretful for transgressions/hurts committed against others in the past, is the karma eradicated or softened a bit? Thank you.
    with love

Catherine[QUOTE=Catherine;38013]

117. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

As stated here on TIU I AM a Reiki Healing Practitioner / Teacher for the last 15 years. Yet, for the last 9 years as an computer Programmer Analyst have been supporting the Oil & Gas industry as my 40 hour/week job. I get the feeling that this is significant for me in the future to help in healing Gaia and to also formally Teach Reiki Healing on a full time basis after returning. My question for Seraphin is how does the 7+ year apprenticeship in the Oil & Gas industry tie in with my healing training, or does it even?

Lloyd

119. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lloyd For This Useful Post:

Hello Rosie and Seraphin I can't think of any questions to ask you but thought maybe I'd ask you if there were any questions you would like to answer that haven't been asked. Like anything you think is relevant at this time to share that might be an answer to a question that hasn't been asked.

121. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cooy74 For This Useful Post:

R: thank you for you thoughts on this Glen. In a nutshell ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE. Please don't spend time wondering what question to ask. There are enough questions to answer as it is. This thread is for BURNING QUESTIONS only, not half-baked I-wonder-what-he-might-say-about-this questions. Please do not ask a question just because you want to take part and show your presence. This is for genuine seekers who are prepared to formulate the question seriously and take the answer seriously, and act upon it. This is not a place to simply pass the time. Please take discussions to another place or I will have to wade through them and not get round to answering. This thread is ONLY FOR THE QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS. Love R

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGlen View Post

Surely only questions that have been asked can be answered.

Isn't that why we are asked to ask questions… so they can be answered?

Isn't it that "non interference" thing?

In this case, the only answers that can be given are the ones we have given Seraphin permission to answer by asking the question.

Otherwise, the answers will be given against our will.

But then, you have given permission for the un-asked questions to be answered by posing the question "I'd ask you if there were any questions you would like to answer that haven't been asked", which is in fact a question, albeit one without a question mark.

I look forward to Seraphin's reply to you.

Glen.

R: Hello dear Cooy. Seraphin will come through with the normal messages if there is anything really specific he wishes to impart. Love Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by Cooy74 View Post
    Hello Rosie and Seraphin I can't think of any questions to ask you but thought maybe I'd ask you if there were any questions you would like to answer that haven't been asked. Like anything you think is relevant at this time to share that might be an answer to a question that hasn't been asked.

124. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Thank you Dearest Rosie and Seraphin for your endless help and enlightment, I am here with another question:

Right now I am in a very sick relationship with my wife and having very nasty fights, she is affected now by THE WAVE and what I think is a lot of LOW VIBRATION FEELINGS, such as anger, intolerance, jealous, rage, revenge, depression, etc...I have talked to her, but she is in the same attitude, she doesn't listen, she thinks different like me about spirituality, but I think still that she have a chance...I don't want to interfere in her journey too.

DO YOU THINK DEAR SERAPHIN, THAT SHE CAN CHANGE THESE FEELINGS AFTER SOME EDUCATION ABOARD SHIP?

126. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Edyinlight For This Useful Post:

Please wait with questions / comments at the moment, until I have finished with this answering session. I welcome further questions when the GO sign appears. With thanks for your continued participation in this learning programme, Rosie

Seraphin's answer to Edy

Greetings to you Edy of the INTENSE CHOICES. This we say due to your choices here on earth, including your choice of spouse. To think that you are "interfering", therefore, in her life-stream and experiences is erroneous. She also chose you. As in all relationships, you have chosen to learn from each other and are to some degree a reflection of each other.

When clashes are extremely serious it is necessary to try and "step out" of the situation and see it from a very distant and objective perspective, almost as if you are a strnager being confronted with this for the very first time. How would you behave towards her if you were a polite visitor, only in the household for a short period? Perhaps this is an excercise which you can try out.

Moving from your "lower self", which has difficulty dealing with anger and tantrums and whatever other excesses are thrown at you, into your "higher", polite, understanding visitor-self (to continue our previous image and suggestion) may well have the effect of relieving the intensity of this situation. Instead of being unbearable for you, it may then become more of a situation of interest which you are observing.

If you embark on this, then this is a form of assitance for her, and it also lightens your load. It may well also increase her respect for you. This may seem like roleplaying - like being someone who you are not - but in this case we would ask you to thow away any fixed notions or ideas you have about yourself/your identity and to try and discover that part of yourself which is absolutely centred, which is absolutely authentic, which is firm and unswayed and which can regard the situation from a distance without coming to immediate conclusions or judgements. Remember that everything is open. All can be changed in a moment if attitudes change. If you make such a "move" in this relationship-system, the other half - your wife - must necessarily make a "move" or change too. She will start to react differently.

While the atmosphere aboard ship, including the assistance on hand for a wide variety of pyschological problems will of course be beneficial, this cannot release you from the personal work which is necessary if this is to be brought onto an even keel. We know how difficult this can be, but we suggest you attempt it as the future is uncertain, and because this "window of opportunity" to help her may be limited.

Thank you Dearest Rosie and Seraphin for your endless help and enlightment, I am here with another question:

Right now I am in a very sick relationship with my wife and having very nasty fights, she is affected now by THE WAVE and what I think is a lot of LOW VIBRATION FEELINGS, such as anger, intolerance, jealous, rage, revenge, depression, etc...I have talked to her, but she is in the same attitude, she doesn't listen, she thinks different like me about spirituality, but I think still that she have a chance...I don't want to interfere in her journey too.

DO YOU THINK DEAR SERAPHIN, THAT SHE CAN CHANGE THESE FEELINGS AFTER SOME EDUCATION ABOARD SHIP?

128. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Out of respect for those still waiting to have questions still unanswered, please wait with new questions until you see a big GOsign in this thread. Thank you, Rosie

Seraphin's Answer to lefaver:

S: Greetings to you of the SEVERAL DIFFERENT PROFESSIONS WHICH SHALL MERGE AS ONE. In time you will see that all threads you have been following will join as one. Your expertise in the realm of industry will serve you well as this is an important area, especially when it comes to closing down such operations and implementing new ones.

As you are aware, the closure of mammoth projects can cause a great deal of emotional distress which is the result of not wishing to release something which has been considered essential as a service, or which represents a milestone in one's path. Thus will you encounter many people who require spiritual help of all kinds, and you will be in a position to offer asssitance on all fronts.

There is no separation in the various avenues which may be persued during a certain lifetime; they run parallel in the sense that they serve the promotion of each other, even if one leaves one path for good. Such an action then propels you towards something which you perceive as being "better" or more worthy. But without the hinsight and previous expereince, the present path would not be possible. This is how you are to view your lives so far - as contributing to THE MOMENT NOW. All is valuable. Nothing is lost or "wasted time", and everything is part of the learning journey. We are excited to see how you personally will adapt your experience and knowledge in the opportunities which will arise for you.

Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by lefaver View Post
    As stated here on TIU I AM a Reiki Healing Practitioner / Teacher for the last 15 years. Yet, for the last 9 years as an computer Programmer Analyst have been supporting the Oil & Gas industry as my 40 hour/week job. I get the feeling that this is significant for me in the future to help in healing Gaia and to also formally Teach Reiki Healing on a full time basis after returning. My question for Seraphin is how does the 7+ year apprenticeship in the Oil & Gas industry tie in with my healing training, or does it even?

Lloyd

Thanks Rosie for opening this door to some association with Seraphin.

Question :
    Having spent the better part of this life on spiritual quest, I've encountered much inspiring and healing wisdom from different cultural traditions. Some more than others have become part of my space (inner & outer).
    Is this process of accumulating & carrying the best (spiritually) of what we encounter, our inherent nature as spirit souls on this planet during these times of transition only. Or is there a greater individual plan that this type of thinking is leading to.

Sometimes I wonder at “where I'm going with this path I tread”........not in a perplexed way …...but with a curious thoughtfulness.

131. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to prabhanu For This Useful Post:

Seraphin's answer to Prabhanu

S: Greetings to you of the CURIOUS THOUGHTFULNESS; this is indeed a very valuable quality to possess. Curiosity is abundant in infants when they emerge into this world as new creatures with no experience. This is the ideal, in fact: to emerge as new creatures every day, uncluttered by the convictions of yesterday.

To some it may feel frightening to live in this state of constant flux, yet is is an exhilarating way to live. While there may be much wisdom that one has collected in the past, this should be a small rucksack and not a heavy suitcase which slows down the pave of your journey. If you are always stopping to look in the big suitcase for the right (or so you perceive) response to a present situation, then the spontaneity of encounters are lost, especially if those you encounter have no affinity whatsoever with the pearls of wisdom which you have kept in your suitcase. This hinders true contact.

So we recomend travelling light, but moving from a inner plce which adheres to certain principles such as integrity, gratitude, respect, compassion etc. These are universally recognised by many religions, and are the core of what people will be able to agree upon in the future. As always, unity is the goal.

Regarding the "greater individual plan", this is something you CREATE YOURSELVES. Be aware of your immense creative power which stretches far beyond this lifetime. Should you wonder where you are going, know that you are going along the path you create.

Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by prabhanu View Post
    Thanks Rosie for opening this door to some association with Seraphin.

Question :
    Having spent the better part of this life on spiritual quest, I've encountered much inspiring and healing wisdom from different cultural traditions. Some more than others have become part of my space (inner & outer).
    Is this process of accumulating & carrying the best (spiritually) of what we encounter, our inherent nature as spirit souls on this planet during these times of transition only. Or is there a greater individual plan that this type of thinking is leading to.

Sometimes I wonder at “where I'm going with this path I tread”........not in a perplexed way …...but with a curious thoughtfulness.

Seraphin's answer to Prabhanu

S: Greetings to you of the CURIOUS THOUGHTFULNESS; this is indeed a very valuable quality to possess. Curiosity is abundant in infants when they emerge into this world as new creatures with no experience. This is the ideal, in fact: to emerge as new creatures every day, uncluttered by the convictions of yesterday.

To some it may feel frightening to live in this state of constant flux, yet is is an exhilarating way to live. While there may be much wisdom that one has collected in the past, this should be a small rucksack and not a heavy suitcase which slows down the pave of your journey. If you are always stopping to look in the big suitcase for the right (or so you perceive) response to a present situation, then the spontaneity of encounters are lost, especially if those you encounter have no affinity whatsoever with the pearls of wisdom which you have kept in your suitcase. This hinders true contact.

So we recomend travelling light, but moving from a inner plce which adheres to certain principles such as integrity, gratitude, respect, compassion etc. These are universally recognised by many religions, and are the core of what people will be able to agree upon in the future. As always, unity is the goal.

Regarding the "greater individual plan", this is something you CREATE YOURSELVES. Be aware of your immense creative power which stretches far beyond this lifetime. Should you wonder where you are going, know that you are going along the path you create.

Seraphin
    Thank you for your answer Seraphin..............
    While there may be much wisdom that one has collected in the past, this should be a small rucksack and not a heavy suitcase which slows down the pave of your journey.
    ........brought some inner laughter to my heart and traveling light has been my mode of (inner) movement for a while now.
    Again thanks for reiterating my own suspicions on these thoughts

134. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to prabhanu For This Useful Post:

GO. New questions are welcome. Please adhere to the guidelines (clear and concise). Thank you for your participation which is highly valued as an instrument of learning for others. I may not have so much time over the weekend, so bear with me. Love Rosie

136. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

GO. New questions are welcome. Please adhere to the guidelines (clear and concise). Thank you for your participation which is highly valued as an instrument of learning for others. I may not have so much time over the weekend, so bear with me. Love Rosie

Rosie,

You are truly a priceless GEM...You and Seraphin make a most dynamic DUO.

Dearest Seraphin - can you please explain repetitive numbers? Why does it happen? Who is prompting us to see them? What does it mean - if anything? Should we be doing something when this occurs? Are we attracting repetitive numbers to ourselves? I feel that I never get a clear explanation. I read that when you see repetitive numbers - it's angelic or your guides are trying to get your attention. I was seeing 11:11 for a long time then it changed to 144 which has been consistent over the past few years. I see 144 everywhere - even following a car with the license plate 144. I'm sure I know what it means (I smile to myself and say thank you) but I think it would be beneficial to have an explanation because many people ask me about repetitive numbers or bring it to my attention. Maybe it's all airy fairy New Age stuff - then maybe not.
    With love
    Catherine

139. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greeting to Catherine the CARING. We recognise your gifting to others.

Concerning numbers, or any other repetitive signs or incidents or words or symbols or "coincidences", know that all these are ways used by your guides or angels for GAINING YOUR ATTENTION. This gaining of attention, however, is not just to recognise that something is cumulating or occurring often, but recognising that there is a NEED TO GO INTO ACTION IN SOME WAY. To simply see that numbers are reccuring and to assume that this is just a way that someone is trying to say "hello" is erroneous. There is a purpose behind this.

If such coincidences have little meaning for those observing them, we recommend going into quiet meditation and ASKING WHY this is happening, or what action should be taken when the sign appears again. We can give you a good example of this. This scribe noticed that her fourth finger on one hand itched again and again at certain intervals. At first she thought it was some sort of a physical ailment or irritation which would not go away. It recurred and recurred again. When she ASKED she received the answer that this was a sign that something needed to be CREATED by her. Later she came into the realisation that I WAS ASKING HER TO CREATE A MESSAGE TOGETHER WITH ME.

Indeed there is a very serious possibility of being submerged by "new age fluffy stuff". We advise always getting down to practicalities and setting about problems in a concrete way following internal consultation.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
    Dearest Seraphin - can you please explain repetitive numbers? Why does it happen? Who is prompting us to see them? What does it mean - if anything? Should we be doing something when this occurs? Are we attracting repetitive numbers to ourselves? I feel that I never get a clear explanation. I read that when you see repetitive numbers - it's angelic or your guides are trying to get your attention. I was seeing 11:11 for a long time then it changed to 144 which has been consistent over the past few years. I see 144 everywhere - even following a car with the license plate 144. I'm sure I know what it means (I smile to myself and say thank you) but I think it would be beneficial to have an explanation because many people ask me about repetitive numbers or bring it to my attention. Maybe it's all airy fairy New Age stuff - then maybe not.
    With love
    Catherine

Dave J, I am going to do a little writing up on "going within" because its not fancy meditation procedures suggested in new age with mass memorized anything. Talking to "god" or whoever answers is not a ritual . It is natural and new age bullshit is screwing it up big time. Its bed time and right now I don't want to write.. but this came out of a discussion with a close friend also tonight. When you make a ritual out of it.. you can be pretty sure you aren't going to here anything...I have lived my whole life this way and did not realize I was meditating in the new age sense of it. drop all that and tomorrow I will attempt something which might be made even better if I go within tonight. Esu and I tried to help some folks years ago and gave it up because of the sense that there is a magic ritual... and there is exactly NO RITUAL... I can tell a funny story tonight though.. I once learned some TM meditation and practiced it in some way in which I was lying on a hard floor... and imagined myself to not feel the floor anymore. Well a person I know walked in and saw me levitating..and asked why I was floating above the floor.... which I had no idea I had done and thats why I didn't feel the floor.. until I went CRASH.. anyway.. because the "trance" as such was broken....but tomorrow won't concern that.. Had I "tried" to levitate.. probably I would never have left the floor.

There is going to be a discussion coming up Dave.. concerning Johan.. but its not time. There is a reason you heard that admonishment to not meditate. I remember you mentioning that on 8*. At the time I didn't understand why but I understand now...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

First THANK YOU Seraphin and Rosie for this wonderful thread!!
    It has been filled with thought provoking questions and answers
    filled with great wisdom.

My question revolves around the Devic beings. I would love to know anything Seraphin has to
    say about them. My limited understanding is that they work with the plant and animal kingdoms.
    At places like Findhorn in Scotland and Perelandra here in the USA people have worked intentionally
    with these beings in the growing of food and herbs for medicinal use as well as other things.
    I have been humbled by their help in many of my gardening endeavors. I feel great kinship to these beings and want to know how we humans can work together with them for the benefit of all? Will they play a role in the future of Earth? Are they a form of "angelic" being?
    I have this notion that upon return to this beautiful planet once the
    changes have taken place, they will be important in how we grow food...
    in alignment with Divine Forces.
    I apologize for my rambling questions but would love any info Seraphin wishes
    to impart about them. Many thanks!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dorothea; 09-09-2015 at 09:22 PM.

143. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dorothea For This Useful Post:

Seraphim, as many around me and everywhere I am divorced and I wonder what went wrong.
    So I would like you to answer the question of how to find/choose the right mate/soul-mate?
    And then, do you have some good advices about how to live in a good partnership in harmony and joy?

I am thinking also of all these scattered and broken families in our world: Even those parents that have children do not get any grand-children and even if they get some they will hardly ever see them. This causes so much sadness and loneliness for the old and the young ones and the feeling of belonging to each other, security (Geborgenheit) has almost vanished.
    So is the old concept of family wrong? Do we have to adopt new ideas about what family means or are the traditional concepts worthwhile to be kept alive or to get revived?
    And in this context, do children need to be in contact with the elder ones, see their good example etc. When I grew up it was so much easier for me to take advice from my grand-mother/aunt than from my parents. My children didn’t get the benefit of these sort of relations. Is this one reason why the relations between family-members are so loose nowadays?

Seraphim, I deeply thank you in advance – I have always so much appreciated your insights given to Rosie and I am certain that you will do your best to help us to understand the reasons why things are going so wrong in our families and how we can remediate to these “illnesses”.

145. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ulrike For This Useful Post:

S. I thank you for this very worthy question, Ulrike the very concerned and thus much loved. It is indeed essential to understand exactly what forces are having a detrimental effect on relationships and families in order to construct supportive and prosperous and stable communities in the future.

One of the biggest realisations to come to terms with it that there have been many forces attempting - through propaganda and enforcing their own detrimental and selfish agendas - over a long period of time to insert LARGE WEDGES OF SEPARATION between all manner of people and nations, and this includes the sexes. Mutual respect and equality, in a continuous state of helping each other and searching out each opportunity to do so, with the only goal of uplifting the other to their highest potential, is what you should be aiming for in relationships of whatever kind. This is much more than a sexual exchange. This is joining as one in the sense of combining in a joint energy stream. And in accordance with the saying WHAT YOU GIVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE, this attitude will benefit yourself as well.

Children are a treasure. Couples who wish to embark upon the journey of looking after such treasures, surveying their upbringing so that it is wholesome, protected and informed of all the principles as laid out in the LAWS OF CREATION, will in future have to state their intentions very seriously and also will have to undergo training in preparation. Whereas this "job" of bringing up children is presently largely left to those who do not have close personal ties to the children themselves, this will become more and more the sphere of the parents themselves. It is something which should not be "delegated". At the present, much delegation is undertaken in the name of having to earn money, in the name of having to relieve stress, in the name of others having better qualifications to teach, yet it is the parents who know the child best, and to whom the child has the most trust, especially in the early years. To recognise parents as worthy teachers is something which must be developed. This may, in final analysis, be seen as the most important task which there is. This is a very different perspective from the role of "housewives" in your present day society, where women are made to feel unworthy, inadequate and inferior.

The high number of divorces results in part from the failure to recognise the seriousness of the task of raising children, in part from the financial issues which arise from this, in part from the lack of respect between the sexes (a negative energy which has been perpetrated over many many centuries), and partly due to the insistence on "rights" such as the "rights" of the so-called feminist movement, which has caused many separation processes. The independence of woman from their enslaved state has been very important, however it has backfired in some ways, causing ego issues, and resulting more in separation rather than resulting in a balance in which both halves are equal.

This is a very broad subject, so this has just covered a few aspects. If we are to take the matter further, I would note that close family units should ideally be many and strong, but that in the end everyone should be regarded as family, all members of the global family. In such a world, nobody can ever feel alone, lonely or unsupported. This is the vision you will be moving towards. Hold it in your hearts as we move through the next stage of this journey.
    Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrike View Post
    Seraphim, as many around me and everywhere I am divorced and I wonder what went wrong.
    So I would like you to answer the question of how to find/choose the right mate/soul-mate?
    And then, do you have some good advices about how to live in a good partnership in harmony and joy?

I am thinking also of all these scattered and broken families in our world: Even those parents that have children do not get any grand-children and even if they get some they will hardly ever see them. This causes so much sadness and loneliness for the old and the young ones and the feeling of belonging to each other, security (Geborgenheit) has almost vanished.
    So is the old concept of family wrong? Do we have to adopt new ideas about what family means or are the traditional concepts worthwhile to be kept alive or to get revived?
    And in this context, do children need to be in contact with the elder ones, see their good example etc. When I grew up it was so much easier for me to take advice from my grand-mother/aunt than from my parents. My children didn’t get the benefit of these sort of relations. Is this one reason why the relations between family-members are so loose nowadays?

Seraphim, I deeply thank you in advance – I have always so much appreciated your insights given to Rosie and I am certain that you will do your best to help us to understand the reasons why things are going so wrong in our families and how we can remediate to these “illnesses”.

Dear Seraphin and Rosie - My dreams of late have been with people and images I am not familiar with. I have done past life regressions and I know what some of my past lives are. I understand we learn from our past life experiences. However - are these past life dreams for a reason? Perhaps for completely (completely being the key word here) cleansing our consciousnesses? For example - last night I dreamt of a little blonde girl traveling to the west USA in a covered wagon and we were attacked by Native Americans. I was scalped and died as a little girl - thus I lost my blonde hair - along with my life! In this life, ever since I was a little girl, I felt that I should be blonde and I dye my hair to be so. I had brown hair and was jealous of every little girl that was blonde. My HS let me know that the past life explains my feeling to have blonde hair in this life but I am thinking there must be much more to it. Wouldn't past life dreams also serve up lessons? Perhaps I wasn't getting the correct information from my higher self and there is more. However, if it was truly to show me I was blonde in a prior life and have the desire to be now, seems rather informative than educational. That's why I was wondering if the consciousness cleansing is all encompassing in that we are working to remove not only negative thought patterns but also ego driven desires - such as desiring to be blonde - which I find to not be of great importance. Hope this makes sense.
    With love and gratitude
    Catherine

148. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

Seraphin's answer to Catherine

Greetings to you, Catherine of the blond hair in that particular lifetime. You can rest assured that any vivid dreams will have some meaning for you, and that it is for YOURSELF to interpret exactly what there is to be learned from that. Association is also of prominence here. If other dreams are looked at IN COMIBINATION with this one from the times of the "wild west", there will be more to discover. Treating experiences in isolation is one of the greatest diseases on this planet, as is regarding oneslef as isolated from the rest of humnaity and indeed from the rest of the universe.

As you can see, I am opening up huge vistas for you here, as regards space, and I can open up more huge vistas for you if I suggest all the other lives you have experienced where you were not blond and not female. So the question remains: why is this a "burning question" for you at this particular point in time? Perhaps your attention could shift to the other qualities of the young girl, rather than the physical qualities (the hair). To be youthful is often to be SPONTANEOUS AND FULL OF LIFE AND ENERGY. In later years, for many reasons, this SAP OF LIFE may tend to fall away. The invitation is to persue WHAT is promoting this, and how can one retain one's vitality instead of being dragged down. We recommend making lists of activities - to be periodically pursued - which uplift your spirits and make you fee LIKE A YOUNG GIRL WITH BLONDE HAIR. The physical attribute is not significant. The quality of VITALITY is.

Seraphin.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
    Dear Seraphin and Rosie - My dreams of late have been with people and images I am not familiar with. I have done past life regressions and I know what some of my past lives are. I understand we learn from our past life experiences. However - are these past life dreams for a reason? Perhaps for completely (completely being the key word here) cleansing our consciousnesses? For example - last night I dreamt of a little blonde girl traveling to the west USA in a covered wagon and we were attacked by Native Americans. I was scalped and died as a little girl - thus I lost my blonde hair - along with my life! In this life, ever since I was a little girl, I felt that I should be blonde and I dye my hair to be so. I had brown hair and was jealous of every little girl that was blonde. My HS let me know that the past life explains my feeling to have blonde hair in this life but I am thinking there must be much more to it. Wouldn't past life dreams also serve up lessons? Perhaps I wasn't getting the correct information from my higher self and there is more. However, if it was truly to show me I was blonde in a prior life and have the desire to be now, seems rather informative than educational. That's why I was wondering if the consciousness cleansing is all encompassing in that we are working to remove not only negative thought patterns but also ego driven desires - such as desiring to be blonde - which I find to not be of great importance. Hope this makes sense.
    With love and gratitude
    Catherine

Seraphin answer to Edy's question - The definition of what true "education" is, is another point for discussion. Many people in your so-called "advanced" countries have been stuffed with a great deal of superfluous and erroneous knowledge, and this says very little about their actual level of consciousness here which is actually the yardstick for returning to this earth.

Similarly, there may be many people in so-called "third world countries" who have a deeper understanding of what is really going on here, and who are close to the ground as in having a close affinity to nature, whose level of wisdom is considerable. Imagine a beekeeper in mountain meadows who knows little about academic study. He will know, however, from his dealing with the bees, that there is something in the sky which is destroying the cycle and which is affecting his very livelihood.

"Vandalism, corruption and drugs" is not something related to third world countries only. It is rampant in so-called advanced countries such as the United States.
    Thanks Seraphin for your wisdom. Those that are coming back to reconstruct must have their "look" at people and old bounderies/frontiers cleared to a higher perspective. There is a lot of work on ourselves to be done.

G. Buddha

151. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

COULD it be assumed that all those returning will have Telepathic ability so as to assist in coordination of the mission ?

153. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Thank you so much SERAPHIN and Rosie for giving us so much of your time and answering all these wonderful questions.

This question is on healing.

Since many of those returning will be of a higher consciousness, wont there be a self healing, if you will, that the body can perform?
    I am one who believes that Love does heal - at least the vibration of Love.
    So if we are able to get to that vibration and hold it, wouldnt that heal us and keep us healthy?

Will there be healers on board teaching us this?

Is this possible now?

THANK YOU so much!

155. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Violet Star For This Useful Post:

My greetings again to the Star of Violet: the love vibration is indeed a healing vibration, and if you are a vessel holding this vibration, it will affect you and whoever encounters you in a positive way, should others be open and receptive to it. This can also be part of daily practice - monitoring thoughts and discovering which of them are NOT IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE LOVE VIBRATION. This, as always, does not mean that you should stop standing your ground if you see people who are violating certain important principles, but that you should be aware of the general state of your mind and its fluctuations. If the fluctuations are very high, then simply watch this. The very act of watching will reduce the fluctuations. This is an area in which there will indeed be assistance in the future, in the form of teaching, but it can be started NOW, and at any time. A mere smile can cause WAVES OF LOVE TO TRAVEL FAR. And it can connect you to people who you may have considered GLUM AN UNAPPROACHABLE. Be astounded at their responses. Know that there is always more to discover about oneself and others. Try to bridge the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Star View Post
    Thank you so much SERAPHIN and Rosie for giving us so much of your time and answering all these wonderful questions.

This question is on healing.

Since many of those returning will be of a higher consciousness, wont there be a self healing, if you will, that the body can perform?
    I am one who believes that Love does heal - at least the vibration of Love.
    So if we are able to get to that vibration and hold it, wouldnt that heal us and keep us healthy?

Will there be healers on board teaching us this?

Is this possible now?

THANK YOU so much!

Seraphin's answer to Van

Greetings to you, Van. We acknowledge and appreciate your great curiosity and desire to know much of what lies ahead, yet it remains difficult to address such an all-encompassing question in the sense of replying in a suitable way for "ALL THOSE RETURNING". This is indeed a very large number, although not such a large percentage of those presently on the planet. Thus, I cannot answer adequately for all those people.

In general, to ASSUME something is making an ASSUMPTION despite not having all the necessary information at one's fingertips. There is a feeling un uncomfortableness in this, if one is truly aware, and we imagine it is this which prompts your question. Yet there will always be a "sea of unknowing" around you, which is in fact necessary for your journey INTO THE KNOW. A searching mind in the midst of this unknowing (and in the midst of the chaos and mess which is present on your earth plane) is necessary. In fact it is an excellent environment to practice so that the mind is HIGHLY TUNED. And it is the HIGHLY TUNED MIND, HIGHLY TUNED TO ALL OTHER SENTIENT BEINGS AND TO THE ENERGIES AROUND HIM OR HER, WHICH WILL BE ABLE TO INCREASE TELEPATHIC ABILITIES. As stated before, the incoming cosmic energies will give an extra push to those WHO INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN THIS WAY.

Cooordination of missions will take place in many ways. I surmise that telepathy between individuals will increase, but always as part of effort and intent and practice on their part, and not as part of a universal "telepathy programme".

Seraphin

COULD it be assumed that all those returning will have Telepathic ability so as to assist in coordination of the mission ?

Many years ago, my 7 year old brother fell in a quarry when we played cowboys and Indians.My brother and I carried him to the first aid man. My brother was bruised but OK. Last year and now in his 60’s he was in hospital and the anaesthetist asked him why he did not tell him that he had an operation on his back from his neck to the bottom of his spine. My brothers and sister knew anything about this- he did not have an operation. There was a scar I could see that as about 4-5 inches on the back of his neck. I now feel that he had some healing from angels. I would appreciate your comments please. AngelaMary

159. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AngelaMary For This Useful Post:

Dear Rosie and Seraphin,

As energetic beings experiencing a great deal of stress, trauma and suppressed emotion which manifests in disease, chronic negative emotional states, and a vast amount of other issues, we humans all require some degree of balancing, healing, and integration in order to more fully align with our eternal selves.

Some people approach healing by bringing awareness to the "root" of the initial trauma and processing it through hypnosis, meditation or similar modalities. Others choose to not put their attention on the negative by practicing positive thinking, "breathing through it" "living in the now" and "letting go," for instance.

I believe that all such techniques for healing are valid and one's soul will ultimately guide them to the best combination of therapeutic practices, but I'd like to know if you could generally address the effectiveness and usefulness of healing with these more "profound" and more "topical" techniques and if bringing awareness or acceptance to the root of something is the only way to truly heal an unhealthy core program/belief/pattern.

And because what happens internally is reflected in the external world, could you please touch upon the ideal methods of bringing awareness and acceptance to global atrocities, so that they too may be processed and purged at the level of the collective consciousness?

Thank you,

Jeremy

161. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jeremy For This Useful Post: