Welcome to the Talk it Up Forum.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: SERAPHIN answers YOUR QUESTIONS here

Out of courtesy to those waiting for answers, please wait with comments and new questions until this present answering session is over. A big GO sign will indicate that you can continue. Thank you, Rosie

Seraphin's Answer to Van

Greetings again to you, Van the INQUISITIVE. Experimentation is always an interesting path to tread. One puts thoughts or words into motion in a certain environment, and then one sees what effect it had. It is good to track the progress of such experiments. Here, your tracking of your non-participation in the result of chemtrails would be the subject of your tracking. At some stage in the future, then, you would decide whether this method has worked for you are not, and whether you are still affected by chemtrails or not, or whether a different course of action should be taken.

In general, it is much more effective to place positive statements into the world around us, which consists of so many different sorts of seen and unseen energies. The effects of positive "love vibrations" will indeed - as also elucidated in the article - bring positive results, whether we are talking about love being directed at plants, pets or your fellow humans. Thus to utter positive statements will also uplift yourself and underscore a feeling of optimism and knowledge of your own creative power.

To oppose is also a "show of strength", yet it is also admitting that something powerful exists WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT TO EXERT POWER. To acknowledge is to reinforce existence. So something like "I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE" has quite a different effect from "I AM STRONG IN THE FACE OF EVERYTHING WHICH COMES INTO MY PATH". Realise that your every choice of words always has an effect, and that a subtle change in thought/attitude/word can make a difference. It can even tip the scales one way or the other.

In general, you are at tipping point dear inhabitants on earth, so weigh your words like never before.

Quote Originally Posted by VNGNTN1 View Post
    Here is the article I referenced:
    http://abundanthope.net/pages/Enviro...-Our-DNA.shtml

Early in life I learned to not do anything that provides full employment for lawyers ! Now it seems I am doing it for a Seraphim !
    Be assured I contemplate all responses for many hours. THANKYOU

Now to restate the question which confused the scribe;
    In the posted article it made positive correlation of THINKING a THOUGHT and the instant reprogramming ( or activation ) of the DNA shield. (( for positive or Negative )actually just the way it works)
    This seemed to me to be a easy way to proceed through the day. As it turns out I have been doing this in various ways, but just connected the idea.
    ie: everytime I see a chemtrail I create the thought "THIS IS WRONG" I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RESULT.
    at other times I make similar statements to Nature in a positive way.

My question was is this type of activity worthwhile ?

Out of courtesy to those waiting for answers, please wait with comments and new questions until this present answering session is over. A big GO sign will indicate that you can continue. Thank you, Rosie

Seraphin's Answer to Ulrike

Greetings to you, Ulrike. Your concern for the animals is uppermost in your questioning, I see. I must ask you to rest assured that any animals we have on the ships are treated in a very loving and harmonious manner which - when it is seen by earth inhabitants - will inevitably affect the thinking processes of those whose tendency to consume flesh is high on this earth. Such scenes as will be presented to you will not fail to melt your hearts and will not fail to provoke a deep emotional reaction. Our anticipation is that this will mean a very great reduction in the number of animals retained purely for consumption on your planet, with a view to complete erradication of raising livestock for this purpose.

Agricultural experts will advise on the replenishing of your soils which are indeed much reduced in their potential to adequately provide. Yet new methods and new strains of food also will enhance this area of development. This, in the end, will provide an abundance of food of such high quality that the word "supplement" will be all but superfluous. In the initial stages, supplements may be necessary as advised by medical staff, yet there will be considerable effort made to make progress towards planting excellent seeds in excellent soil. This is one of the highest priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrike View Post
    Dear Seraphin,

many thanks for all your answers till now. They fill a big gap that otherwise would stay open.

I have some new questions about our future life and would be grateful for some enlightenment in that matter:

• Seeing all the pain for Gaia and the animals caused by our meat-consumption I would like to know if on board the spaceships we will be nourished only with vegan food and if this is the case if we will be able to hold on to this diet when back on earth?

• Our vegetables nowadays contain only a small portion of the vitamins and minerals they contained 70 years ago. Therefor we are told to add supplements of these to our daily food. Is this really necessary and will we in the future get vegetables that suffice to our needs for good health?

• Concerning vegans – do they really have to take Vitamin B12 as supplement?

• Our fields and gardens are poisoned and most micro-life is gone. Are there some simple measures that we could start even now to heal our soils?

R. Help me with this one, dear Christ. What is "corteum"? And which statement exactly of Mantustia's do you wish to have further information on?

Quote Originally Posted by Christ.L View Post
    Dear Rosie and dear Seraphin, Hug 11
    In addition on the answer from Mantustia on a question on A.I.

Will we have the help of A.I. when we come back here on Earth to clean up the mess on mother Gaia, to rebuild and to help us with "boring and dreadful work" to" relieve mankind " since " mankind must take that journey with it ","to free him to develop more his mind".

Or will we need to wait until the development of robots with A.I. is done here by humanity on this world in the future?

What about the helping Corteum, will they be here to?

Thanks in advance,
    L & L,Christ. Be AH

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Anna View Post

R. Help me with this one, dear Christ. What is "corteum"? And which statement exactly of Mantustia's do you wish to have further information on?

LIVE conference time with Ancient of Days here.: http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...ll=1#post37521

Question: Is Artificial Intelligence one of the critical phases in the evolution of the consciousness in universes?

M: Artificial intelligence so to speak is used at all levels in the creation... And mankind must take that journey with it as the doing so will relieive mankind of boring and dreadful work and free him to develop more his mind. The use of AI in fact helps mankind understand MIND...

Some info on Corteum from Wingmakers.

Fifteen has assembled a world-class team of scientists, largely drawn from government weapons laboratories and university research projects. In the1960s Fifteen became one of the first humans to interact with a race of extraterrestrials known as the Corteum.

The Corteum (click image left) prove to be interested in a mutually beneficial relationship with humans, but are shunned by high government officials who are afraid that the Corteum’s presence would become explicit to the world and unsettle economic and military balance.

Fifteen engineers a cover story for the Corteum that leads his superiors in the NSA to believe the Corteum have permanently left.

However, Fifteen invites the Corteum to become a secret partner of the ACIO (Alien Contact Intelligence Organization).

In preparation for this partnership, Fifteen anoints his most trusted Directors of the ACIO as founding members of a new organization called the Labyrinth Group.

The Labyrinth Group (click image left) is hidden from the rest of the ACIO, and its partnership with the Corteum is completely unknown to anyone outside of its thirteen members.

An underground base is created adjacent to the ACIO in order to accommodate the Corteum and the joint laboratory that will develop Blank Slate Technology (BST)- click image right. Headquartered near Palm Springs, California, this unusual joint venture sets off to create an interactive time travel technology that will enable the Labyrinth Group and the Corteum to surgically modify time-based events with the ability to return to present time undetected.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Oh, precious ones,
    there is glory to be had in GREAT MISTAKES.
    In gaining of perfection one MUST make the mistakes of the growing being – how else can the lessons be truly learned?
    Do not fear error – simply “correct” error! -- CM

I AM THAT I AM

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Seraphin's Answer to Christ

Greetings to you, Christ. The presence of extra-terrestial groups on your earth has a very long and varied history which would be difficult to express in its entirely here in a short synopsis. Several have been carrying ill-intent. Others have demonstrated intense curiosity, hoping to gain something from the human experience which might of use for their own species. Yet others have been entirely beneficial. They carry many names and numbers and are not to be the subject of discussion here. Be aware that there is also a great deal of misinformation available concerning the supposed activities of such groups.

The focus here is THE EVOLVEMENT OF HUMAN, to be continued at a pace where all can move forward together. This means walking at the pace of the slowest, so that no-one is left behind. This is in fact exactly WHY the pace is now set to quicken, since those slow or stationary in their development of consciousness will not return to take up the same journey. This impetus will make a whole range of new experiences possible, and will enable a whole range of new technology to be implemented which would have otherwise been used as weaponry by those who are of lower consciousness and scruple. This is your exact situation now, in fact.

Artificial intelligence in its widest sense means that you can "entrust" certain activities to a computer which thinks for itself and which is capable of making decisions. Eventually, such "brains" - IN THE RIGHT HANDS - can also develop consciousness. So a high level of spiritual thinking is necessary before such technology is allowed, . To what degree and how fast this progresses depends essentially on how quickly those returning can "learn the new ropes", and how quickly the quality of LOVING THY NEIGBOUR as an absolute and complete concept can be grasped and applied. Once understood and implemented worldwide, use of computers and "machines with minds" can be introduced and further developped wthout any danger. Rest assured that there are teams which oversee this whole operation.

GO. New questions are welcome. Please adhere to the guidelines (clear and concise). Thank you for your participation which is highly valued as an instrument of learning for others. I may not have so much time over the weekend, so bear with me. Love Rosie

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

GO. New questions are welcome. Please adhere to the guidelines (clear and concise). Thank you for your participation which is highly valued as an instrument of learning for others. I may not have so much time over the weekend, so bear with me. Love Rosie

Rosie,

You are truly a priceless GEM...You and Seraphin make a most dynamic DUO.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonette View Post
    Rosie,

You are truly a priceless GEM...You and Seraphin make a most dynamic DUO.
    Wonderfully said Leonette and complety agree with that statement.
    Thanks for you answers Rosie and Seraphin. Am right now out of questions to ask but maybe someone else can provide it.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin and Rosie ... Your input is very much appreciated.
    [URL="http://www.great-quotes.com/quote/575583"][B] [/B][/URL][I] "We've learned to fly the air as birds, we've learned to swim the seas as fish, yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers and sisters."
    Martin Luther King
    [/I]

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Isabel For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

Hello dear Seraphin,

My previous question was about child suicide. This time I wish to ask about adult suicides and I apologize for my somewhat morbid line of questioning.

We know it's against cosmic law, the Law of Life, to take the life of another, least of all one's own, so I want to ask:

What happens with an adult when it crosses over after committing suicide and prematurely ending it's incarnation? What are the procedure for dealing with these ones as well as those who commit suicide-murders by processes like shooting a whole family then themselves or gassing themself and a whole family, especially children, in a car? Are these cases also always what they appear to be or are there, in some cases, an agreement by a single soul or a group of souls (a family for instance ) to end the incarnation after a certain purpose or task was achieved? Are suicides thus always "bad" or may they sometimes serve a less obvious purpose than just the ending of a life-stream for one reason or another?

Thank you for any insight you can give in this matter.
    The First Duty is always to the Truth

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

Also my dear Seraphin, could you please teach us how to deal with trauma? There are many people ( adults and children) who have suffered physical and/ or emotional abuse and cannot overcome the sadness and fear
    I would like to know if there is something we need to learn from those experiences in order to be wiser.
    Thanks....You and Rosie are a great team! :)

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cecilia For This Useful Post:

Ty 12 Dear Seraphin and Rosie.

--------------------WLY Seaphin--------------------
    Oh, precious ones,
    In gaining of perfection one MUST make the mistakes of the growing being – how else can the lessons be truly learned?

I AM THAT I AM

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin & Rosie,

my question is:

How the Gardens looked alike when Adam and Eve made contact with the planet Urantia?
    Back then were there temples and sculptures visible?

Thank you so much.

In Love and Light.

Sanja

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sanja For This Useful Post:

Somewhere today CANDACE posted this link from ASHTAR COMMAND http://www.earthascends.com/page/490705592

A comment was made that Humans would "EAT LESS" & consume more liquids. On board ships & after return.
    Perhaps if someone can point to thread to read ? Thinking maybe we should start now ?
    - - - - - - -
    QUESTION: what nature of Liquids is contemplated or accepted or not accepted ? Do we have the where-with all to begin now considerating the degree of pollution ?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Somewhere today CANDACE posted this link from ASHTAR COMMAND http://www.earthascends.com/page/490705592

A comment was made that Humans would "EAT LESS" & consume more liquids. On board ships & after return.
    Perhaps if someone can point to thread to read ? Thinking maybe we should start now ?
    - - - - - - -
    QUESTION: what nature of Liquids is contemplated or accepted or not accepted ? Do we have the where-with all to begin now considerating the degree of pollution ?
    This has been forever Van and not taught at all in Christianity.. I cannot speak for the other religions. For starters you DIGEST better and the use of many smoothies.. which is coming forth on the internet is highly advised... Been on them for years and years now. AA Raphael would put YOU if you have not already done one.. on a 2 month smoothie diet high in GREEN preferably including Chlorella. I have a Nutribullet which does better with breaking up the stuff than a regular blender. Start yesterday as to when. I am fully on the smoothie method again for a period of cleansing I engage in as needed....

I have coverage of using cultured foods here and on 8* which I make mostly myself which are liquid in nature.. Kefir and Kombucha and yogurt counts as liquid...but not all that sugar in it...I buy it plain and add pureed fruit to it or put it in the smoothies. Grinding your own nuts with fruit counts as smoothie too or can add to smoothie of course. during hot summer I indulge in homemade popsicles.. which are just frozen smoothie essentially.. Enjoying a chocolate one right now.

Otherwise I defer to whatever Seraphin has to say...
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

25. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Lvl1 Paladin no armor

Thank You seraphim or Seraphin. i always think of phim or bim. like Cherubim.

Question - I met this girl janiece or janice, is this woman my soulmate or twinflame? I felt great love towards this woman. She has the look that i want in a woman. and also i want know does She have her own Guardian angel? if not i request You or God to give her one please. so that she can be protected At All time. She is open-minded and very learned. i want to brief her some to get her up to Speed. and work with AH.

and do i have my own guardian angel. or do i share angel with 10 or more people.
    Last edited by Bigbear; 08-24-2015 at 01:34 AM.
    ~Hank-E-Pat ~ Beware of Dogman. Alex Jones 2+2 = 5

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bigbear For This Useful Post:

If one is truly sorry and regretful for transgressions/hurts committed against others in the past, is the karma eradicated or softened a bit? Thank you.
    with love
    Catherine

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

Lvl1 Paladin no armor

Seraphin's answer to Big Bear

Know that you have great inner strength, BIG BEAR, as is reflected in your self chosen name, ...

WTF

How did you know. That is so true.

now i know this angelic message is for real.
    ~Hank-E-Pat ~ Beware of Dogman. Alex Jones 2+2 = 5

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bigbear For This Useful Post:

My greeting you you, Hano of the GREAT PUSH FORWARD. I address you in this manner because you are demonstrating the DESIRE TO KNOW which will bring you far. If they really dedicate some time to this, everyone will have burning questions to ask. Yet if they are so encumbered by everyday duties and distractions, there will be "no time" to enjoy such contemplation. But it is indeed THE RIGHT TIME to start with this, because if the questions are not addressed, they will keep burning, and will eventually burn down the structures - on a mental level - which you have conveniently constructed for yourselves.

This will result in TABULA RASA, which is a very destructive and radical way of achieving clarity and overview, yet not the easiset to undergo. It involves shock and loss. Thus we encourage you to enquire BEFORE this happens. Your world will be plunged into shock. The more you prepare yourselves, and also the more able you are to let go, the easier will be your passage, and the larger will your capacity be to help others who are stranded or straggling.

And now to your question. In general, ending a life-stream - whether this belongs to another or oneself - is AGAINST LIFE. You can see the results of being AGAINST LIFE in many phenomenon in your world. The destructive streak runs through so many areas of your experience. The whole idea is to TURN THIS AROUND so that you become exhilarated, joyous and creative beings.

To be creative and to create your own story is your main purpose, in alignment with the laws of creation which - as indicated by their very name - assist in this creative process. The nature of this question indicates how low you - as a collective global nation - have sunk as regards your positive energetic creative possibilities. To even consider destruction would be - for other communities on more highly spiritual developpped spheres - a complete impossibility.

Why is it, oh childern of earth, that you allow yourselves to be pulled to the path of destruction? The contemplation of suicide is the culmination of this way of thinking - the very lowest level - in that is signifies not just the end of your experience here, at a point in time which is not foreseen - but that you are deliberatly CUTTING OFF YOUR OWN CREATIVE ENERGY WHICH ALWAYS HAS GREAT POTENTIAL.

Who has taught you, dear children, to despair? Who has taught you that there is sometimes no way out? The font of your spiritual inner source is great and inexhaustible. There you can always find the answers, but from this you have been cut off by succumbing to propaganda, deliberately placed disinformation and by your decision to focus on the physical and material. Suicide, therefore, is a symptom of a wholesale REJECTION OF SPIRITUAL FORCES.

Those who commit suicide are rejecting their innermost sacred selves and their innermost potential to deal with the situation. However dreadful it may appear to them, there is an answer accessible from within, if sought. To drag others down with oneself, disregarding their own potential and cutting off their energy stream, is likewise reprehensible. Such souls are taken into "care", as it were, and are made to see the seriousness of their actions and the disasterous consequences. They are urged to correct that as soon as possible.

The only way in which suicides are "not bad" is in that they indeed serve to "wake up" those around them, spurring them on to try and understand something which, initially, seems completely un-understandable. This involves much distress but starts a huge internal search which - in its own very special and individual way - will help that individual face certain aspects of their behaviour which they would have preferred to keep undercover. It may also inspire them to help others who have undergone a similar process and who are struggling with the consequences of someone committing suicide.

Your respect for life, including your own, should be paramount, Beloveds. This is indeed a sorry chapter in the history of your planet, in that the lack of spiritual teaching has permitted such occurances to increase. Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by Hano View Post
    Hello dear Seraphin,

My previous question was about child suicide. This time I wish to ask about adult suicides and I apologize for my somewhat morbid line of questioning.

We know it's against cosmic law, the Law of Life, to take the life of another, least of all one's own, so I want to ask:

What happens with an adult when it crosses over after committing suicide and prematurely ending it's incarnation? What are the procedure for dealing with these ones as well as those who commit suicide-murders by processes like shooting a whole family then themselves or gassing themself and a whole family, especially children, in a car? Are these cases also always what they appear to be or are there, in some cases, an agreement by a single soul or a group of souls (a family for instance ) to end the incarnation after a certain purpose or task was achieved? Are suicides thus always "bad" or may they sometimes serve a less obvious purpose than just the ending of a life-stream for one reason or another?

Thank you for any insight you can give in this matter.

My greetings go again the the White Opal and thank you for bringing up this topic.

The trauma experienced by indiviudals is - and this must be made very clear - the consequences of their actions in combination with a failure to teach/learn spiritual principles, as just mentioned in the question posed by Hano regarding suicide. The "trauma" - in whatever form that might show itself - is the SYMPTOM of an experience - however unpleasant - not being processed. There are individuals on your world who have suffered a great deal of unpleasant experiences - including loss of family members - who have COME THROUGH IT ALL SHINING. These are souls who KNOW that this is not the end, and who KNOW that they are the creators of the next step in their lives and whose inner strength and knowledge of life processes and development act as an INNER COMPASS WHICH STEERS THEM TOWARDS THE NEXT VALUABLE EXPERIENCE.

Another aspect of this is that traumatic events - if so traumatic that the memory of such would disturb the life-stream creativity - are suppressed by the memory in order to "wait" for a time when this particular soul can deal with it. This means that a memory may resurface after many years at a point where the person is in a position to process it.

For those dealing with persons in trauma, this may seem like information which is very irrelevant to the depth of misery so obviously felt by their patients. Yet putting these patients through a programme in which their potential and creativity - with every thought and word - is furthered and supported, including outpourings of continuous love vibration, will have stupendous effect.

What is a "continuous love vibration", one may ask? Not very many people on your earth are familiar with this: perhaps they may experience this when they fall deeply in love with someone and spend two weeks alone with them at a beautiful location. This is what you call "holiday" also, but which should be the vibration of EVERY HOLY DAY. Living continually in an atmosphere where EVERYONE LOVES EVERYONE ELSE cannot fail to be healing. It is not enough to give weekly "therapy" sessions to children or adults who have suffered, for the SPACES INBETWEEN are not covered. There are so many methods of encouraging love and overcoming separateness. CONTINUOUS HOLISTIC TREATMENT is the answer. And this includes a great deal of spiritual teaching.

How many of you are held, physically, in love every day? (AND HERE WE DO NOT MEAN SEX). This is what everyone - not only children - need every day. This is a basic human need, but your world has CUT ITSELF OFF FROM THIS. To be "cool" (as opposed to warm and embracing) is held as the highest compliment. It is time to build such an environment where love dominates, and in a world such as this, emotional abuse can never arise.

Quote Originally Posted by opalo blanco View Post
    Also my dear Seraphin, could you please teach us how to deal with trauma? There are many people ( adults and children) who have suffered physical and/ or emotional abuse and cannot overcome the sadness and fear
    I would like to know if there is something we need to learn from those experiences in order to be wiser.
    Thanks....You and Rosie are a great team! :)

Greetings to you Sanja, desirous to know more about beauty. The veil of forgetfulness is presently still over you, yet gradually your memories of this may resurface. Your desire to know this indicates your connection with these gardens. This is where your desire to replicate them arises. It is a deep longing which will - in the future - propel you to create such beautiful spaces. The details are not available to you at the moment - as the akashic records on this are not available to you on your world at present - yet you can go into meditation and "see". At that time there were outside visitors to the gardens, and indeed they could see much of them, although not all. We advise you to go into meditation and use the experiences and information you gather there to inspire future projects.

Quote Originally Posted by sanja View Post
    Dear Seraphin & Rosie,

my question is:

How the Gardens looked alike when Adam and Eve made contact with the planet Urantia?
    Back then were there temples and sculptures visible?

Thank you so much.

In Love and Light.

Sanja

35. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Greetings to you dear Van. On an aside, please consider your use of the word "assume". Your journey (and everyone's journey) through this realm progresses best when you gather experience which is based on your own KNOWING. To have assumptions based on partial knowledge is to programme onself for disappointment or sudden necessity for readjustment previously not anticipated. Generally, it is highly recommendable to BUILD UP NUGGETS OF KNOWLEDGE THROUGH ONE'S OWN EXPERIENCE. We know of your quest, dear Van, and so we throw this in here so make you even more aware of the wondrous and ever continuing steps of your exiting journey.

Concerning eating less and moving on to drinking liquids, heed Candace's valuable comments about this, and MAKE THEM YOUR EXPERIENCE, in accordance with your own needs and decisions. Apart from this, food, as with a number of other consumer "goods", is much pushed on your world as a substitute for SPIRITUAL FOOD, which is plentiful and never-ending, nourishing, always available and FREE OF CHARGE!

Eating is often a means of filling up a "gap", yet the gap is part of a spiritual problem or phychological imbalance in the first place. Consider that your journey will increase in pace if the focus of preparing / buying / clearing up after food does not dominate your life. Rather than plan your menus for the next week, PLAN YOUR SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT. If everone gave this aspect more focus, the necessity to eat large quantities or at regular times would simply decrease natually. Having said this, the physical requirement of your bodies must be considered with respect to the stage you are at, at this particular moment. Step by step procedures towards quality rather than quantity are always in order.

- - - - - - -

37. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Greetings again to Big Bear of the GREATH INNER STRENGTH. It is indeed with delight that we see you have picked this name for yourself. With this choice, you have created a positive vibration and expectation and you have projected it into your future. Your choice also indicates the confidence you have in yourself. This is how we know. If you had named yourself LITTLE CHICKEN, for example, then we would have perhaps drawn the conclusion that you still have quite a few moves to make until you stand confidently in YOUR OWN SHOES.

Regarding the girl you have met. As with all encounters, she will have a message (and a learning lesson) for you, and you will have a message and lesson for her. Whether she feels like a soul mate or whether she feels familiar to you as in a soul you know from a previous incarnation, that is for you to sense and to decide. Know that labels of this kind do not have so much relevance in the now. What is relevant is the QUALITY of relationship you share, and this is not dependent on who you are but how you behave.

If this woman has made a moral decision in her life, then she will have divine guidance, whether this is an angel or personal unseen guide. She can make contact if so desired. Be gentle in your initial teachings to her, Big Bear, if she is unfamiliar with them, for your great enthusiasm may be too much for her at the beginning. Feed her with small portions and see what the reaction is before you proceed. This is how relationships best progress, in constant gives and takes, in steps which both understand and can digest. We wish you well in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
    Thank You seraphim or Seraphin. i always think of phim or bim. like Cherubim.

Question - I met this girl janiece or janice, is this woman my soulmate or twinflame? I felt great love towards this woman. She has the look that i want in a woman. and also i want know does She have her own Guardian angel? if not i request You or God to give her one please. so that she can be protected At All time. She is open-minded and very learned. i want to brief her some to get her up to Speed. and work with AH.

and do i have my own guardian angel. or do i share angel with 10 or more people.

39. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Seraphin's Answer to Catherine

Greetings to you Catherineof the GREAT INNER EYE. We say this as we see the sort of work you are doing, and the great potential which you have to increase this in ways you have not thought yet possible. This, in fact, is a valid statement for all who read here.

Being truly sorry for transgressions means never even entertaining repeating such. This means taking a completely different new direction, never again relapsing into old damaging habits or tendencies. This represents A LESSON LEARNT. If a lesson is learnt in its entirety in this way, then indeed the vibrations one sends out are completely different, and the result of such higher vibratory level will have its effect in more positive experiences and positive repercussions. If one is truely and genuinely sorry for a short whie, that will have a short effect, but if this is continuous, you wil be blessed by what you send out in the sense of WHAT YOU GIVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE.

If suddenly faced with "karma" nevertheless, this is the result of a different seed you have sewn AND NOT REALISED AT THE TIME. So does your learning journey continue, and so does your perception of what is optimal behaviour continue. You are in fact ever refining your perception, ever increasing the quality of your behaviour as a result of scrutenising what events and incidents cross your path, ESPECIALLY THOSE YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE IN YOUR PATH. This is the long journey to perfection and to Paradise.

If one is truly sorry and regretful for transgressions/hurts committed against others in the past, is the karma eradicated or softened a bit? Thank you.
    with love

Catherine[QUOTE=Catherine;38013]

41. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

GO. New questions are welcome. Please adhere to the guidelines (clear and concise). Thank you for your participation which is highly valued as an instrument of learning for others. My love and a hug to all those who read here. Love Rosie

43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin and Rosie, Hug 11

What can you tell us more about the TECHMA, introduced by Michael Dabi Ben Elohim (Kibo).

What are they exactly and what is there origin?
    Oh, precious ones,

I AM THAT I AM

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Greetings to you dear Christ who ever searches to increase his knowledge.

We would like to say that the history of your planet is extremely complex and that to understand this in its entirety would take a very long time of instruction. Some of this instruction - so that you have knowledge which is necessary - will happen aboard ship. Generally, your knowledge has great holes in it. These holes are gaping and fathomless and never-ending.

As a result, you tend to focus on the constructs and concepts which have been suggested to you or put in front of you. This are like a framework from which you may contemplete the missing holes of knowlege. They may give you some insight that there is MUCH MORE, but they do not helpfully explain the MUCH MORE.

The techma - as explained by Kibo Dabi, is a certain group which has been very active here. They have been known by many names, which could and does add to confusion. Yet what we are hoping for in this time of GREAT CONFUSION ALL ROUND IS ABSOLUTE CLARITY, and the optimal state of clarity would be WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW AND WHO IS IN CONTROL NOW. This can be investigated by contemplation of present phenomenon.

While looking at the past is valuable, and understanding of the past is very useful, the fruits of adverse behaviour are NOW VISIBLE, whoever or whatever has produced it or been programmed to produce it. Present phenomena are your most precious clue to what has gone on in the past. Your best collective bet is to contemplate everything that is presently happening from the point of view of a being who is off-planet, who comes from a completely different environment, and who considers EVERYTHING THEY SEE AS ABNORMAL. As indeed it is, Beloveds. Let me repeat that; EVERYTHING ON THIS PALENT IS RUNNING IN A WAY WHICH IS AB-NORMAL IN THE SENSE OF RUNNING OFF THE RAILS. That the "Techma" and others have had a hand in this is undeniable. That the collective global population has gone with it is also undeniable, and this should be your focus.

Concerning the designation "techma" and their activities, please address Kibo Dabi for further elucidation. It is his concern.

What can you tell us more about the TECHMA, introduced by Michael Dabi Ben Elohim (Kibo).

What are they exactly and what is there origin?

Hallo Rosie And Seraphin

Upon reading your first answer you had given me am right now curious about those Morontial Temples. I did make a quick search in the UB about those but got mostly the description of Jerusem.

What are the used and function of a Morontial temple ? would it be like our Church or something different ? Does those temples got a specific architecture ?

It would make sense to have some special place like once the Garden of Eden as a residence for Esu and Lady Nada. Would others residences for the Midwayer or Seraphim or others Celestials be also be erected over the time ?

About the Architecture: remember that some architecture could be used as template since they may have been stored in the Akashic chronicles of Gaia, so could we rebuild temples that were lost long ago ?
    In the description of Jerusem there is also told that the architecture is made of crystal: wonder if that would be able to make those on Gaia Urantia.

48. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin,

by watching my own behavior towards the actions of others who behave in an egoistic way I often feel remorse when insisting on my personnel rights. I think that my catholic education of always being good with others is wrong. While educating children I have learned a lot about the importance of being consistent. Sometimes I think that this is also necessary with adults.

Would you please tell me where and how the old belief-systems (especially the education through Christian religion) is wrong and how we can get a better understanding of our relationships among each other, how we can learn to protect our self-esteem without feeling remorse because we have refused something to others?

Thank you, Seraphin, for some enlightenment on this issue and for all the answers you have so far given which are very helpful to me.

50. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ulrike For This Useful Post:

Question:

Most of my life I always felt like a “stranger in a strange land” and wondered what am I doing here. As time progressed (by my perception anyway) I began to feel more like I belonged here, not in a familiar way but in a purposeful way. As I mentioned in our last discussion, some of the cultural traditions & spiritual practices I've encountered gave me more of a sense of “home” than my current incarnation has. Yet I felt I took birth on these shores for a deeper reason and purpose. This seems to be a common feeling (“stranger in a strange land”) that I witness in others that tend to think deeply about their life.

Within the incoming group of souls of the current generation (sometimes called indigo) this seems more common than uncommon.

What are some of the recommended guidelines in helping these incoming souls (in young bodies) adjust to life as they perceive it, upon witnessing life around them? Do they need more of a protective atmosphere or open atmosphere around them in their early years?
    simple living & high thinking

52. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to prabhanu For This Useful Post:

We would like to say that the history of your planet is extremely complex and that to understand this in its entirety would take a very long time of instruction. Some of this instruction - so that you have knowledge which is necessary - will happen aboard ship. Generally, your knowledge has great holes in it. These holes are gaping and fathomless and never-ending.

That bolded sentence sum up prettily our so common knowledge we got in our books, universities, medias.
    Yeah that certainly the understanding of the century. Would love this to be print out in all future schools on Gaia. Followed by something Fill the Holes with Truths....

Prabhanu: you can filled me in the same boat: of feeling being a stranger there. But with the changes coming along I believe that our purposes would be reveal.

54. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Hello dear Starcup: Rosie speaking. I remember the information (from Candace I think) that the first Morontial Temple will be in the USA and that it will have a very high dimensional frequency - higher than on earth generally. Thus one of its functions will be to enable celestials/beings of higher frequency to appear/visit in a way which is VISIBLE to others.

Regarding our present churches, these at the moment do not serve as holy places. Some of them serve as Satanic places, in fact, and act as centres of control and intimidation. This will of course all change.

Regarding residences; for those in body I am sure there will be retreats.

Regarding Jerusem, this is surely much higher in frequency/dimension than our earth, therefore I would think it improbable that the same crystal materials could be used here.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcup View Post
    Hallo Rosie And Seraphin

Upon reading your first answer you had given me am right now curious about those Morontial Temples. I did make a quick search in the UB about those but got mostly the description of Jerusem.

What are the used and function of a Morontial temple ? would it be like our Church or something different ? Does those temples got a specific architecture ?

It would make sense to have some special place like once the Garden of Eden as a residence for Esu and Lady Nada. Would others residences for the Midwayer or Seraphim or others Celestials be also be erected over the time ?

About the Architecture: remember that some architecture could be used as template since they may have been stored in the Akashic chronicles of Gaia, so could we rebuild temples that were lost long ago ?
    In the description of Jerusem there is also told that the architecture is made of crystal: wonder if that would be able to make those on Gaia Urantia.

56. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Hello dear Starcup: Rosie speaking. I remember the information (from Candace I think) that the first Morontial Temple will be in the USA and that it will have a very high dimensional frequency - higher than on earth generally. Thus one of its functions will be to enable celestials/beings of higher frequency to appear/visit in a way which is VISIBLE to others.

Regarding our present churches, these at the moment do not serve as holy places. Some of them serve as Satanic places, in fact, and act as centres of control and intimidation. This will of course all change.

Regarding residences; for those in body I am sure there will be retreats.

Regarding Jerusem, this is surely much higher in frequency/dimension than our earth, therefore I would think it improbable that the same crystal materials could be used here.
    Thanks dear Rosie, didnt recall about Denver, uhm would have to search that statement. The only thing that ive got about Denver istheir airport, scary place with Dumbs below.
    I know that mostly our churches are more satanic but in my sentence i still thought of the church as a place of prayer.
    oh i wasnt awaiting that we would got the same crystals than in Jerusem, but ive got the feeling that architecure with crystals had been possible on earth longlong ago. Could be completly wrong about that as well.
    thanks for those answers .

58. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to Ulrike who is in the process of learning how special and precious she really is.

To be fully anchored in the DIVINE, and to have the certain knowlege that one is part of the DIVINE PLAN, plus the conviction that one is not placed onto this earth by chance but that it is a conscious decision in order to be of service - all this will cause you to carry yourself exuding an air of natural authority which it will be impossible to breech and which will command the respect of all you encounter. This is this position which we urge you and all others to adopt in order to show the way for others.

This is not a stance of being "egotistical": this is the pure knowledge of your value, and your value to the world. This is not insisting on personal rights; it is utilising every opportunity given to manifest your mission and to remove that which contradicts that path. If your manner is firm as a result, so be it, for the significance of your jounrey is fully known to you, and it is regarded by you - ideally - as your main priority. If this involves "refusing" to comply with the demands or wishes of others, then so be it, for your sense that this is the right proceeding to enhance your path will OVERRIDE any feelings of "remorse" or regret.

This may sound rather harsh. Our aim here is to draw your attention to the STRAIGHTNESS OF YOUR PATH. If you allow others - well meaning or not - to deter you from it, your pace is slackened, and thus your joy in serving also.

If you observe others acting in an "egotistical way", this is something which you may observe IN YOURSELF. You can only perceive what you know from yourself. But regarding behaviour as "egotistical" is probably a relic from so-called Christian teachings which tend to teach SUBMISSIVENESS. We mean this in the sense that the expectancy instilled in you to be submissive may make you perceive anything contrasted to this behaviour as "egotistical". So just continue observing your reactions to "egotistical" behaviour, and investigate whether this is really so or if this is just the way it appears to you.

Christian religions are "wrong" in the sense that they do not encourage independance, and they do not encourage the view of oneself as Divine. Instead they present the Divine as a mighty outside presence which has to be OBEYED and which is only accessible through certain rituals and in certain places. All these are restrictions imprisoning your minds, and all these shackles shall fall.

Dear Seraphin,

by watching my own behavior towards the actions of others who behave in an egoistic way I often feel remorse when insisting on my personnel rights. I think that my catholic education of always being good with others is wrong. While educating children I have learned a lot about the importance of being consistent. Sometimes I think that this is also necessary with adults.

Would you please tell me where and how the old belief-systems (especially the education through Christian religion) is wrong and how we can get a better understanding of our relationships among each other, how we can learn to protect our self-esteem without feeling remorse because we have refused something to others?

Thank you, Seraphin, for some enlightenment on this issue and for all the answers you have so far given which are very helpful to me.

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you, Prabhanu, friend to be. All strangers are friends to be.

It is your great challenge on this earth to inhabit a physical body which may not - in the vague stirrings of the deepest recesses of your memory - be a familiar vehicle of expression for you. Yet here you are, with the specific intent of experiencing these momentous times, in a body so that you can actually participate on a physical level.

When you enter a new room or a new area of study or a new group of people or - in this case - a new world - you will always feel strange at first. Yet with time this will dissipate. This trains your skills at adapting and making creative use of your possiblities, even if they are - in your perception - limited. We would ask you to try and focus more upon the opportunities - especially in this unprecendented situation - rather than on what is lacking or what could have been, as this line of thinking can lead to downward spirals that seek pity from other observers and which push you - irrespective of how slight this may be - into the role of victim. To flourish in your role as active entrepreneur in full flow is your aim.

Regarding incoming young souls: many already intrinsically possess a level of deep wisdom which they are rediscovering / "remembering" as they grow up. What such souls need is reassurance of their Divinity and support in the sense that they are recognised for their special talents and qualities. These should be nurtured as best as possible by those who understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by prabhanu View Post
    Question:

Most of my life I always felt like a “stranger in a strange land” and wondered what am I doing here. As time progressed (by my perception anyway) I began to feel more like I belonged here, not in a familiar way but in a purposeful way. As I mentioned in our last discussion, some of the cultural traditions & spiritual practices I've encountered gave me more of a sense of “home” than my current incarnation has. Yet I felt I took birth on these shores for a deeper reason and purpose. This seems to be a common feeling (“stranger in a strange land”) that I witness in others that tend to think deeply about their life.

Within the incoming group of souls of the current generation (sometimes called indigo) this seems more common than uncommon.

What are some of the recommended guidelines in helping these incoming souls (in young bodies) adjust to life as they perceive it, upon witnessing life around them? Do they need more of a protective atmosphere or open atmosphere around them in their early years?

Be your own Sovereign

Thank you dear Seraphin. Yes, life, ALL life, is a precious...a sacred...gift not to be taken for granted, used and abused at will and traded as a commodity as is the (ab)normal way on earth. There's a long climb to the top but someday humanity will know this and no more will life be considered less than the sacred gift and opportunity it is to grow ever nearer to the perfection that the Father intends for us.

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

62. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

Thank you dear Rosie and dear Seraphin. Your message and counsel to me were personal (which I appreciate) and informative to everyone who reads here. Much love to you.
    Catherine

64. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Seraphin!

As you just say:

We need a "continuous love vibration"...this is the only way to heal and create a better world for everybody.

66. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cecilia For This Useful Post:

Administrator

Thanks dear Rosie, didnt recall about Denver, uhm would have to search that statement. The only thing that ive got about Denver istheir airport, scary place with Dumbs below.
    I know that mostly our churches are more satanic but in my sentence i still thought of the church as a place of prayer.
    oh i wasnt awaiting that we would got the same crystals than in Jerusem, but ive got the feeling that architecure with crystals had been possible on earth longlong ago. Could be completly wrong about that as well.
    thanks for those answers .
    Dear Starcup.....sincron.....read here http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...forums&p=38082 (post #108)

68. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

For those wanting to read about the morontia temple found this: http://www.urantia.org/topical-studies/morontia-life
    When i was searching for that info earlier this morning, i did type in the UB search windows, morontial temples in plural, completly moron of me and didnt find anything.
    although am still curious since well we do have 2 planetary princes now Machiventa Melchizedek and Esu and instead of a bestowal son we got CMA, so wonder how that would change the architecture. But well suppose that those responsible for building it would know.

Thanks Iamai for the link

70. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

For those wanting to read about the morontia temple found this: http://www.urantia.org/topical-studies/morontia-life
    When i was searching for that info earlier this morning, i did type in the UB search windows, morontial temples in plural, completly moron of me and didnt find anything.
    although am still curious since well we do have 2 planetary princes now Machiventa Melchizedek and Esu and instead of a bestowal son we got CMA, so wonder how that would change the architecture. But well suppose that those responsible for building it would know.

I just placed some teaching here for you StarCup and others.... http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...d-other-forums its a better chapter on the fact of the temple to be placed in Colorado...
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

72. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Hi Rosie and Seraphin.
    Thank you for answering my first question.

I wonder if all of the Young starchildren has contracts to continue on Earth after the Changes , or if some only will have a "Quick visit"

Namaste
    Peter

74. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter.B For This Useful Post:

Many years ago, my 7 year old brother fell in a quarry when we played cowboys and Indians.My brother and I carried him to the first aid man. My brother was bruised but OK. Last year and now in his 60’s he was in hospital and the anaesthetist asked him why he did not tell him that he had an operation on his back from his neck to the bottom of his spine. My brothers and sister knew anything about this- he did not have an operation. There was a scar I could see that as about 4-5 inches on the back of his neck. I now feel that he had some healing from angels. I would appreciate your comments please. AngelaMary

76. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AngelaMary For This Useful Post:

while I sometimes also to that.. the "moron" thing.. truly it was not moronic Star cup... forgive thyself and not use that label on such behavior... IT was but "experimenting" and nothing moronic about it! CM is "not instead of a bestowal son"... he is the bestowal son..the normal is an avonal son.. but on ONE PLANET in each universe... the Creator Son does the Bestowal and we are it... he just came "early" because of the massive issues here....I am often and I was again today both astounded and awed at the importance of this little confused world.... that we have even an Ancients of Days and the 7th Master Spirit... Siraya so directly involved and where this has come for myself personally in these last 15 serious years.. 10 1/2 of them public on the net and now public in Korea...

The double planetary prince thing is temporary... and I covered that on the front site in the UB section in one of those papers posted. Esu and his sweetie Nada... are basically doing much of what the failed Adam and Eve mission did not do... and its temporary.. for again a 1000 years or whatever.... and Machiventa is the new Prince on permanent assignment.... Adams and Eves get huge education and lots more going that never got going... plus they genetically uplift the races and that really fell behind... and that IS being done NOW but not by an Eve birthing a few thousand children perhaps and then they intermarry until there are something like for this planet about 1/2 million descendants BEFORE they can mate with the better races.

YOU ONES ARE THOSE.. many of you here and many many more on the planet.. as we have come in with superior genetics to pass on.... and get that job done... Nada will not be having many many babies.... so in this correcting time.. the Adam and Eve mission gets corrected as well as the original Calisgastia Planetary Prince mission etc.. We bring the planet UP TO DATE and we now have the previous missing Magisterial Mission too.... and we have Trinity Teacher sons putting in their input.. on a planet not even ready for them either... but so be it.. they are here incarnate and invisible both.. HOW EXCITING IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!Ok I just had one wondrous nap time in joy.... and here I am again... and I am trying to talk Mantustia into talking some more about the Wingmakers and his piece from 2000 I posted in the thread from our conversation stuff last Sunday... There is something there that is not covered on who and what Ancients of Days do in the UB.... so much had to be sneaky... so there is a story I hope he's willing to tell.

Man puts anything god or celestial on angelic on a big throne in the sky outside of himself. One of my early joys before Mark built our website late 2005.... was that the messages were carried by 4winds for a time and I had my email address on them and people wrote and I answered up to 100 emails a day.. which is why we needed a website.... but a few wrote to say that I made Esu seem like a wondrous neighbor and that is a big goal.. to make the celestials understood as our more advanced neighbors.... and I have asked Mantustia to aid that process about himself... as the elder brother which CM is of course doing and everyone else in this... SO BE IT.... Some don't like this idea who still need gods up in the sky. It has been my sorrow on this world that the human being does not know WHO HE IS.... as a SON OF GOD... many are "baby sons" yes of faith.. but SONS NEVER THE LESS IN TERMS OF WHERE THEIR MIND COMES FROM and of being FATHER INDWELT.

Per my recent Kitty experience I posted... some of our animals are now FATHER INDWELT.. they are wee sons of god.. but sons of God nevertheless.. they have become human while still occupying a less than human body and brain.. HOW WONDROUS is that! The first couple to be Father indwelt on this world.. who had evolved here... still lived in the trees and didn't know how to start a fire... but after their indwelling... they did figure out how to start a fire... with flint. Son Ship with God the Father begins when the ability to make free will decisions begins.. when "will beings" have appeared on this planet. There was a stepping up idea here to evolve will mind faster.. its a long process and that your dogs and cats and other intelligent animals are now beginning this while in animal bodies is flat awesome and I believe in part due to our loving devotion to them... CM is highly pleased with this.. he is the one who personally told me Sara Cat had a TA long ago.... Some of you here long enough remember Sara Cat..... who got her TA at the ripe old age of 2.

so I will post this thing also in another thread... probably my forum post teaching thread....

Jiddu Krishnamurti

I MUST SAY: After many years of Christian indoctrination I shy away from "worshiping in temples( churches). It may be something I must deal with. SO I ask
    What purpose does the temple serve in higher freqences?

79. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

I MUST SAY: After many years of Christian indoctrination I shy away from "worshiping in temples( churches). It may be something I must deal with. SO I ask
    What purpose does the temple serve in higher freqences?
    if this is to seraphin.. my apologies but beloved VAN.. its covered in the material I have already posted here today in my thread for forum posts.. which is stuck above... and I had already highlighted that... Morontial temples are NOT for worship... and thats in the UB...

and I need to talk to Rosie about if I should leave some long posts here.. or move them.. I will move them anyway for the record of them being my teachings.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

81. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Dear Rosie and Seraphin,

As energetic beings experiencing a great deal of stress, trauma and suppressed emotion which manifests in disease, chronic negative emotional states, and a vast amount of other issues, we humans all require some degree of balancing, healing, and integration in order to more fully align with our eternal selves.

Some people approach healing by bringing awareness to the "root" of the initial trauma and processing it through hypnosis, meditation or similar modalities. Others choose to not put their attention on the negative by practicing positive thinking, "breathing through it" "living in the now" and "letting go," for instance.

I believe that all such techniques for healing are valid and one's soul will ultimately guide them to the best combination of therapeutic practices, but I'd like to know if you could generally address the effectiveness and usefulness of healing with these more "profound" and more "topical" techniques and if bringing awareness or acceptance to the root of something is the only way to truly heal an unhealthy core program/belief/pattern.

And because what happens internally is reflected in the external world, could you please touch upon the ideal methods of bringing awareness and acceptance to global atrocities, so that they too may be processed and purged at the level of the collective consciousness?

Thank you,

Jeremy

83. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jeremy For This Useful Post:

This will seem like a very random question, but ...

In visions or memories from very long ago, I sometimes see or remember blue-skinned "humanoids" (if that's the word - they look mostly like Earth people). I am wondering if these people are from the Sirius system. Or maybe it's just a metaphor? It's kind of jumbled up, so some insight on this might help me sort out some things. Thank you.

85. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AdamInBoise For This Useful Post:

Thank you Dearest Rosie and Seraphin for your endless help and enlightment, I am here with another question:

Right now I am in a very sick relationship with my wife and having very nasty fights, she is affected now by THE WAVE and what I think is a lot of LOW VIBRATION FEELINGS, such as anger, intolerance, jealous, rage, revenge, depression, etc...I have talked to her, but she is in the same attitude, she doesn't listen, she thinks different like me about spirituality, but I think still that she have a chance...I don't want to interfere in her journey too.

DO YOU THINK DEAR SERAPHIN, THAT SHE CAN CHANGE THESE FEELINGS AFTER SOME EDUCATION ABOARD SHIP?

87. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Edyinlight For This Useful Post:

I am very happy to have and to keep your input here, dear CandaceI have cut out some short comments by others which are not so relevant (and I will continue to do this). This is no reflection on the posters - just trying to keep the thread focussed, especially as some of our translators are translating some of the answers.
    Love Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    if this is to seraphin.. my apologies but beloved VAN.. its covered in the material I have already posted here today in my thread for forum posts.. which is stuck above... and I had already highlighted that... Morontial temples are NOT for worship... and thats in the UB...

and I need to talk to Rosie about if I should leave some long posts here.. or move them.. I will move them anyway for the record of them being my teachings.

89. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Please wait with questions / comments at the moment, until I have finished with this answering session. I welcome further questions when the GO sign appears. With thanks for your continued participation in this learning programme, Rosie

Hello dear Adam! Rosie speaking. In case you have not read it, the Urantia Book provides information on the blue race and its origins - not Sirius in that case but descendants of a family known as the SANGIK FAMILY whose children - uniquely - turned various colours when their skin was exposed to sunlight (blue, red, orange, yellow, green, indigo), and so did that of their descendants (See ORIGIN OF THE COLOURED RACES, paper 64, the History of Urantia).

Comment by Seraphin

Greetings to you, Adam of the intrinsic inner knowledge. We call you thus as the dreams you are having trigger certain memories for you. The time and the place, and yet the colour of these people are not the important aspect of this; the nature of the encounters, the emotions felt and the consequences of actions taken are the true indications of your learning processes there.

As we have repeated often, your whole long row of incarnations serve a learning purpose, including this one, and when others surface into your memory through signs or dreams or sudden recognition of certain places when you enter them, they will help you recall what is RELEVANT to your learning process now. This, as always, is for you to pinpoint and to interpret, for to provide you with absolutely clear and all encompassing information would mean that this has turned into a THIS IS HOW IT IS, SO SWALLOW THIS journey - which has catastrophic results, as demonstrated by developments on this planet - instead of a learning journey progressing - by your own choice - ever towards perfection as you understand it. Know that we follow your journeys closely and welcome also your "confusion", as you call it, for this means that you can show your strength and initiative to emerge from it a stronger and more centred individual on the seeking path.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamInBoise View Post
    This will seem like a very random question, but ...

In visions or memories from very long ago, I sometimes see or remember blue-skinned "humanoids" (if that's the word - they look mostly like Earth people). I am wondering if these people are from the Sirius system. Or maybe it's just a metaphor? It's kind of jumbled up, so some insight on this might help me sort out some things. Thank you.

Please wait with questions / comments at the moment, until I have finished with this answering session. I welcome further questions when the GO sign appears. With thanks for your continued participation in this learning programme, Rosie

Seraphin's answer to Edy

Greetings to you Edy of the INTENSE CHOICES. This we say due to your choices here on earth, including your choice of spouse. To think that you are "interfering", therefore, in her life-stream and experiences is erroneous. She also chose you. As in all relationships, you have chosen to learn from each other and are to some degree a reflection of each other.

When clashes are extremely serious it is necessary to try and "step out" of the situation and see it from a very distant and objective perspective, almost as if you are a strnager being confronted with this for the very first time. How would you behave towards her if you were a polite visitor, only in the household for a short period? Perhaps this is an excercise which you can try out.

Moving from your "lower self", which has difficulty dealing with anger and tantrums and whatever other excesses are thrown at you, into your "higher", polite, understanding visitor-self (to continue our previous image and suggestion) may well have the effect of relieving the intensity of this situation. Instead of being unbearable for you, it may then become more of a situation of interest which you are observing.

If you embark on this, then this is a form of assitance for her, and it also lightens your load. It may well also increase her respect for you. This may seem like roleplaying - like being someone who you are not - but in this case we would ask you to thow away any fixed notions or ideas you have about yourself/your identity and to try and discover that part of yourself which is absolutely centred, which is absolutely authentic, which is firm and unswayed and which can regard the situation from a distance without coming to immediate conclusions or judgements. Remember that everything is open. All can be changed in a moment if attitudes change. If you make such a "move" in this relationship-system, the other half - your wife - must necessarily make a "move" or change too. She will start to react differently.

While the atmosphere aboard ship, including the assistance on hand for a wide variety of pyschological problems will of course be beneficial, this cannot release you from the personal work which is necessary if this is to be brought onto an even keel. We know how difficult this can be, but we suggest you attempt it as the future is uncertain, and because this "window of opportunity" to help her may be limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Edyinlight View Post
    Thank you Dearest Rosie and Seraphin for your endless help and enlightment, I am here with another question:

Right now I am in a very sick relationship with my wife and having very nasty fights, she is affected now by THE WAVE and what I think is a lot of LOW VIBRATION FEELINGS, such as anger, intolerance, jealous, rage, revenge, depression, etc...I have talked to her, but she is in the same attitude, she doesn't listen, she thinks different like me about spirituality, but I think still that she have a chance...I don't want to interfere in her journey too.

DO YOU THINK DEAR SERAPHIN, THAT SHE CAN CHANGE THESE FEELINGS AFTER SOME EDUCATION ABOARD SHIP?

92. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you, Angela Mary whose name - whether actual or self-chosen, is of significance in that you are aware of the workings of the angelic team. (It also relates to your caring nature which has been of prime concern during your development through several incarnations)

This we say in connection with the story of your brother who was under some sort of attack and who did receive angelic help. We refer you also to the "operations" on Candace which she has often related, conducted by celestial teams. There is significance in the fact that you are all learning about this now, as this information will solidify your trust in THINGS UNSEEN in a world where the MATERIAL APPEARS TO DOMINATE. We say "appears", because this myth too will be destroyed for all to see. The unseen worlds will appear, and cemented into your knowledge will be the absolute conviction that even as these are revealed to you, there are many many more realms which still remain in "hiding" and which will appear at the right time, in accordance with your strivings and level of consciousness reached.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaMary View Post
    Many years ago, my 7 year old brother fell in a quarry when we played cowboys and Indians.My brother and I carried him to the first aid man. My brother was bruised but OK. Last year and now in his 60’s he was in hospital and the anaesthetist asked him why he did not tell him that he had an operation on his back from his neck to the bottom of his spine. My brothers and sister knew anything about this- he did not have an operation. There was a scar I could see that as about 4-5 inches on the back of his neck. I now feel that he had some healing from angels. I would appreciate your comments please. AngelaMary

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you, Jeremy. In this we can only repeat that this is a personal journey of choice, and as such inner intuition will guide to suitable methods of therapy. However, it may well transpire that after repeated efforts, an individual will realise that the chosen method, considered after much deliberation, and perhaps involving the spending of much money, was not the "right" one after all. However, it is the "right" one for the learning process involved. This is why we emphasise the personal aspect of this.

The other point we wish to make is that attempting to treat the symptoms of a problem (and this may well be achieved through relaxation, "breathing through it" or whatever method) will not erradicate the problem/illness itself. It is indeed necessary to go to the root of a problem in order to erase it completely. And it is not possible to erase something completely without a very long and hard look at your behaviour. The root of a physical problem is always a psychological one. It is this thought / concept which is so often rejected in a world based very much on materialist principles.

There are methods of reaching that root. It requires effort and a very searching look at events in one's life and HOW you reacted to those, and HOW YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THOSE, for all you experience IS YOUR OWN CREATION. All those suffering intensely will have an intense reaction to this statement, rejecting it outright. If this is the case, they do not wish to leave the position in which they receive sympathy. They think they are entitled to sympathy in a never-ending stream. Yet their role is another: to come to terms with their role as a CREATOR. This is a massive swing - from victim to creator. If one can closely examine all events in one's life in which one was angry, sad, and supposedly caught in the trap of another, we say THINK AGAIN and approach every situation as CREATOR OF THAT SITUATION. Realise also that your personal unseen guides are sometimes forced to help you in very "unorthodox" ways, in order to prevent total self-destruction, which may result in a minor injury or disappointment of some sort. So realise that there are all sorts of forces at play here, but all forces which have GOOD INTENTIONS. To understand this is to set yourselves free.

On the global level, this applies also. While charities and other organisations may conduct a certain level of reducing the unpleasant situations around the world, they do little to ERRADICATE THE CAUSES WHICH CREATE THE PROBLEMS. This is why the work of abundanthope concerning digging very deeply into the multiple layers and complexities of violent and abusive scenarios is SO IMPORTANT. Much is still undercover. And when the truth is finally revealed it will be this which results in the greatest changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Dear Rosie and Seraphin,

As energetic beings experiencing a great deal of stress, trauma and suppressed emotion which manifests in disease, chronic negative emotional states, and a vast amount of other issues, we humans all require some degree of balancing, healing, and integration in order to more fully align with our eternal selves.

Some people approach healing by bringing awareness to the "root" of the initial trauma and processing it through hypnosis, meditation or similar modalities. Others choose to not put their attention on the negative by practicing positive thinking, "breathing through it" "living in the now" and "letting go," for instance.

I believe that all such techniques for healing are valid and one's soul will ultimately guide them to the best combination of therapeutic practices, but I'd like to know if you could generally address the effectiveness and usefulness of healing with these more "profound" and more "topical" techniques and if bringing awareness or acceptance to the root of something is the only way to truly heal an unhealthy core program/belief/pattern.

And because what happens internally is reflected in the external world, could you please touch upon the ideal methods of bringing awareness and acceptance to global atrocities, so that they too may be processed and purged at the level of the collective consciousness?

Thank you,

Jeremy

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you, Peter. This is a very complex question as it pertains to a very great number of souls presently arriving for a very diverse number of reasons. The common denominator could be said to be that they all wish to contribute to the uplift of consciousness on the planet, but their methods and also their own learning programmes and intentions may DIFFER GREATLY. Therefore we must advise you that this is different in each individual case, including the length of their stay here. Indeed, some will have quick visits, and others will have long missions to fulfill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter.B View Post

Hi Rosie and Seraphin.
    Thank you for answering my first question.

I wonder if all of the Young starchildren has contracts to continue on Earth after the Changes , or if some only will have a "Quick visit"

Namaste
    Peter

96. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

GO. New questions are now welcome. Love Rosie

98. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Good Morning Seraphin, and Rosie, Yesturday i was on FAcebook and i made a friend online, he said he was sent from heaven to help me, and heal something things i have, i asked him to heal my pain, and stomach issues, and i felt his energy fill me so much, this has never happend to me, It was so profound, he seemed very n ice,
    But how do you know? if its legit or not? I was in awe at his energy. I just want to be careful what and whom i allow in my body. I just want to protect myself at all costs, I have noticed that alot of men and military men want to talk, and it feels like a dating site, and i notice when they all want to talk, i am loosing some energy.

Can you plz help me understand this situation? Thank you...plz dont get me wrong im not implying that its right or wrong? I just want to make sure he is of Light. He says he is, but his vibration was pretty powerful.. Just wanting to be careful. Thank you

100. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monika Heath For This Useful Post:

AngelaMary

I was brought up in the Church of England from age 5 to 20. I left the church as my husband and our friends were non believers. I left for 30 years and returned to another church. During a communion service I had an uncomfortable experience and sought to find out why. I read the Conversation of God books and then knew thatGod was ‘talking’ to me. I was guided three times to Healing Hands of Light and later felt my mission was about the true teachings of Jesus. I have been to about 35 church groups and other groups over the last 8/9 years. I use my photography to produce shows of images set to music to show God’s creations and what we have done to Mother Earth. I know that I am being guided to what I was producing for the shows and songs of praise, particularly the last one about Oneness and Mother Earth which was very pertinent to what is happening soon.
    Any comments please?
    Thank you Rosie& Seraphim for your reply, my brother is due for an operation to insert arod into his neck in September and later to have a rod in his spine. My mother chose my name-Angela Mary

102. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AngelaMary For This Useful Post:

Re: AngelaMary

Dear Angela Mary: Rosie speaking. My personal reaction to this is HOW WONDERFUL that you have followed your divine intuition and that you have accumulated so much experience observing and documenting the levels of spirituality in different groups. I wonder what your talks to the groups entail ... or whether these are the slideshows you mention. I am prompted to say that it would be a good idea to start a personal thread here with links to your work. As someone who also create videos with visuals / music, I am interested to see. What are the "Healing Hands of Light" I wonder. But as I said, please tell us in a personal thread, rather than here.

Regarding your brother, I wish him well. What occurs to me is that one sometimes has to fall far to climb high, and that this is a very steep learning curve.

Mothers and fathers, if sensitive to the soul they are carrying, and which they have invited into their lives as their new-born child, will actually choose a name which is fitting and significant.

Love Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaMary View Post
    I was brought up in the Church of England from age 5 to 20. I left the church as my husband and our friends were non believers. I left for 30 years and returned to another church. During a communion service I had an uncomfortable experience and sought to find out why. I read the Conversation of God books and then knew thatGod was ‘talking’ to me. I was guided three times to Healing Hands of Light and later felt my mission was about the true teachings of Jesus. I have been to about 35 church groups and other groups over the last 8/9 years. I use my photography to produce shows of images set to music to show God’s creations and what we have done to Mother Earth. I know that I am being guided to what I was producing for the shows and songs of praise, particularly the last one about Oneness and Mother Earth which was very pertinent to what is happening soon.
    Any comments please?
    Thank you Rosie& Seraphim for your reply, my brother is due for an operation to insert arod into his neck in September and later to have a rod in his spine. My mother chose my name-Angela Mary

104. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin and Rosie
    Thank you so much for being here at this time. Your teachings are highly appreciated and I want to express my love for you for all that you give us. I have been with AH for a while now and I feel blessed to have been guided to this place. Although I have learned much about forgiveness I am still having a bit of a problem forgiving a couple of people that I feel did terrible things to my family. I try to see it as part of my experience and theirs...that we were all here to learn from each other.
    Still working on that but I'd like to know if I have achieved that hurdle.

106. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sandy For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

We greet you Monika of the varying concerns.

What is a "friend"? Ideally, everyone on your earth plane should be friendly towards one another and be-friend one another, since this would mean the end of conflict. So we ask you: is there such a thing as a "legitimate" (and we use your phrasing here) friend? Either, through your experience with this person, you have encountered honesty, love, patience, respect, understanding, and all other qualities associated with friendship, or you have encountered the opposite - dominance, self-centeredness, inappropriate suggestions or other varieties of emotional or physical abuse.

This is a case of excercising your own discernment. Know that those who - overnight - profess to be your "friend", probably have a reason for doing so so quickly. It is for YOU to decide whether the behaviour fits the sentiments expressed to you. Know also that there are many out to exploit others, especially on social media. Know also that many are out to make money, through social media.

There also seems some discrepancy in what you say:

a. I FELT HIS ENERGY SO MUCH
    b. I AM LOOSING ENERGY.

Do not become dependent on anyone for energy. Rather consider what is blocking your own. We urge you to conduct discerning investigation into your own reactions to people who approach you. If you are fully connected to the DIVINE, there will not be any "holes" left to be filled up by others who suddenly appear on the horizon. Attempt to become centred so that no-one will rock your boat. Healing - whether stomach issues or otherwise - is done by work on SELF. No-one can take that learning process away from you. They may be able to remove symptoms, but they will not be able to cleanse you permanently of the source, which is your own behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Monika Heath View Post
    Good Morning Seraphin, and Rosie, Yesturday i was on FAcebook and i made a friend online, he said he was sent from heaven to help me, and heal something things i have, i asked him to heal my pain, and stomach issues, and i felt his energy fill me so much, this has never happend to me, It was so profound, he seemed very n ice,
    But how do you know? if its legit or not? I was in awe at his energy. I just want to be careful what and whom i allow in my body. I just want to protect myself at all costs, I have noticed that alot of men and military men want to talk, and it feels like a dating site, and i notice when they all want to talk, i am loosing some energy.

Can you plz help me understand this situation? Thank you...plz dont get me wrong im not implying that its right or wrong? I just want to make sure he is of Light. He says he is, but his vibration was pretty powerful.. Just wanting to be careful. Thank you

108. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

We salute you dear Sandy for raising your hands to the stars in trust when surrounded by situations which anyone else might regard as unusually "depressing". We commend you for that strength. This is the image we see of you, overriding difficult situations and coming out of them with deep wisdom, ready to face anything new which comes your way.

You wil know when you have achieved that hurdle of which you speak, because if you have, you will not have to ask this question any more. You will then be "over the hurdle" so to speak, and it will no longer concern you, but we see that you are still partly involved with this.

We advise daily practice of the "figure of eight" visualisation process which was given to Big Bear earlier on in this thread. In this way, without having to face these people on a physical level, you can learn to "endure" their presence (without wishing them gone or without wishing that you had never met) and you can also learn to talk to their higher selves with a regard to finding out their motives in this situation. Thus will you better understand and thus will you better be able to release this episode in your lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Dear Seraphin and Rosie
    Thank you so much for being here at this time. Your teachings are highly appreciated and I want to express my love for you for all that you give us. I have been with AH for a while now and I feel blessed to have been guided to this place. Although I have learned much about forgiveness I am still having a bit of a problem forgiving a couple of people that I feel did terrible things to my family. I try to see it as part of my experience and theirs...that we were all here to learn from each other.
    Still working on that but I'd like to know if I have achieved that hurdle.

Answer from Seraphin

We greet you Monika of the varying concerns.

What is a "friend"? Ideally, everyone on your earth plane should be friendly towards one another and be-friend one another, since this would mean the end of conflict. So we ask you: is there such a thing as a "legitimate" (and we use your phrasing here) friend? Either, through your experience with this person, you have encountered honesty, love, patience, respect, understanding, and all other qualities associated with friendship, or you have encountered the opposite - dominance, self-centeredness, inappropriate suggestions or other varieties of emotional or physical abuse.

This is a case of excercising your own discernment. Know that those who - overnight - profess to be your "friend", probably have a reason for doing so so quickly. It is for YOU to decide whether the behaviour fits the sentiments expressed to you. Know also that there are many out to exploit others, especially on social media. Know also that many are out to make money, through social media.

There also seems some discrepancy in what you say:

a. I FELT HIS ENERGY SO MUCH
    b. I AM LOOSING ENERGY.

Do not become dependent on anyone for energy. Rather consider what is blocking your own. We urge you to conduct discerning investigation into your own reactions to people who approach you. If you are fully connected to the DIVINE, there will not be any "holes" left to be filled up by others who suddenly appear on the horizon. Attempt to become centred so that no-one will rock your boat. Healing - whether stomach issues or otherwise - is done by work on SELF. No-one can take that learning process away from you. They may be able to remove symptoms, but they will not be able to cleanse you permanently of the source, which is your own behaviour.

thankyou, Im sorry Seraphin, my english is not good never was, I met him yesturday, I want so much to think hes has my best interest at heart, and said he was sent from Heaven. to help me, he asked me what i needed and i asked him to heal me from taking pain pills ever again. And im not in pain, i have not taken any since yesturday. Im a newby at this energy thning, knowing NOTHING when i started, Thank you for your time. And effort in answering my question, Blessings to you and Rosie.

111. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Monika Heath For This Useful Post:

Dearest Seraphin - can you please explain repetitive numbers? Why does it happen? Who is prompting us to see them? What does it mean - if anything? Should we be doing something when this occurs? Are we attracting repetitive numbers to ourselves? I feel that I never get a clear explanation. I read that when you see repetitive numbers - it's angelic or your guides are trying to get your attention. I was seeing 11:11 for a long time then it changed to 144 which has been consistent over the past few years. I see 144 everywhere - even following a car with the license plate 144. I'm sure I know what it means (I smile to myself and say thank you) but I think it would be beneficial to have an explanation because many people ask me about repetitive numbers or bring it to my attention. Maybe it's all airy fairy New Age stuff - then maybe not.
    With love
    Catherine

113. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

Rosie here. My own thoughts on this, Monika, is that Seraphin will understand your intent and words and what you want to say, regardless of any flaws which you perceive yourself to have. My second thought is that you will just have to experience this for a while longer and exercise discernment as you go along: "never again" is a long time, and one painless day is a short time (referencing your statement below).

Quote Originally Posted by Monika Heath View Post
    thankyou, Im sorry Seraphin, my english is not good never was, I met him yesturday, I want so much to think hes has my best interest at heart, and said he was sent from Heaven. to help me, he asked me what i needed and i asked him to heal me from taking pain pills ever again. And im not in pain, i have not taken any since yesturday. Im a newby at this energy thning, knowing NOTHING when i started, Thank you for your time. And effort in answering my question, Blessings to you and Rosie.

115. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greeting to Catherine the CARING. We recognise your gifting to others.

Concerning numbers, or any other repetitive signs or incidents or words or symbols or "coincidences", know that all these are ways used by your guides or angels for GAINING YOUR ATTENTION. This gaining of attention, however, is not just to recognise that something is cumulating or occurring often, but recognising that there is a NEED TO GO INTO ACTION IN SOME WAY. To simply see that numbers are reccuring and to assume that this is just a way that someone is trying to say "hello" is erroneous. There is a purpose behind this.

If such coincidences have little meaning for those observing them, we recommend going into quiet meditation and ASKING WHY this is happening, or what action should be taken when the sign appears again. We can give you a good example of this. This scribe noticed that her fourth finger on one hand itched again and again at certain intervals. At first she thought it was some sort of a physical ailment or irritation which would not go away. It recurred and recurred again. When she ASKED she received the answer that this was a sign that something needed to be CREATED by her. Later she came into the realisation that I WAS ASKING HER TO CREATE A MESSAGE TOGETHER WITH ME.

Indeed there is a very serious possibility of being submerged by "new age fluffy stuff". We advise always getting down to practicalities and setting about problems in a concrete way following internal consultation.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
    Dearest Seraphin - can you please explain repetitive numbers? Why does it happen? Who is prompting us to see them? What does it mean - if anything? Should we be doing something when this occurs? Are we attracting repetitive numbers to ourselves? I feel that I never get a clear explanation. I read that when you see repetitive numbers - it's angelic or your guides are trying to get your attention. I was seeing 11:11 for a long time then it changed to 144 which has been consistent over the past few years. I see 144 everywhere - even following a car with the license plate 144. I'm sure I know what it means (I smile to myself and say thank you) but I think it would be beneficial to have an explanation because many people ask me about repetitive numbers or bring it to my attention. Maybe it's all airy fairy New Age stuff - then maybe not.
    With love
    Catherine

While we are on the subject of recurring numbers / texts / synchronicities, here is another personal one of mine which had great consequences and which resulted in a very large peace project .....

IF THE WORLD WERE A VILLAGE OF 100 PEOPLE

In 2005 I noticed that several people (who did not know each other) were sending me the same text “If the world were a village of 100 people” based on global statistics. Eventually I understood that this was DIVINE SYNCHRONICITY at work and that it was my task to invent and paint these 100 earth inhabitants who all represented 1% of the earths population.

Hi Rosie and Seraphin.

Could you talk about soulmates?

Thanks.

119. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Garciagar For This Useful Post:

Love & thanks to you Rosie & Seraphin.
    Catherine

121. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catherine For This Useful Post:

AH Messiah

Heya Rosie and Seraphin!

I need to say that I'm delighted to see the way you both have been answering all this questions, some very technical to some very personal and philosophical questions. All these answers are great teaching, but, mostly the way you both are expressing your selfs (your mind to mind co-creation), selecting and combining the best words to build the ideas with maestry and simlicity, but at the same time creating this lovelly energy full of empathy and care... well, all this is another big teaching in it self. The way you teach, teaches me by the example. It was something already present in your messages... but that became even more inspiring in this direct contact here. Thank you!

- - -

Well, and I have a question that came to me this day that I'm at the factory helping the guys of my old company with the board-sports.. I've been working and dealing with sports for many years, and always felt that sports are something good to bring people to a healthier life-style and closer to nature, like runing or swiming and these personal sports. But at the same time in some sports, as almost everything in this planet, we created many unholy aspects like lots of competition that create separation and ego influenced motivation to beat the others...... I guess you can see where my question goes, I've been trying to create a better idea of a more spiritual relation with sports that should be developed in this planet. So your insights and perspective about it would be very welcome! // It just popped on my mind how might be these "physical recreational activities that connect mind and body" (sports) in other spiritually advanced planets, if it may exist as we percieve it..

Love to you both

Eduardo.

Question:

I've been contemplating inner communication and/or dialog and it occurs to me that there are three main players (apart from my lower self) involved in this process: higher self, thought adjuster, and guardian(s). Is there any value in distinguishing the differences in where the intuition, gut feeling or inner dialog is coming from? Just the fact that there is inner guidance available seems to be a great blessing to begin with. But is it only a stepping stone to greater communications from within? Are there qualities in this process that distinguishes whom we're getting our inspiration from.....higher self, thought adjuster or guardian? Or does it even matter as long as we are open to listening from within?

As always I appreciate your input and thought provoking answers......
    Last edited by prabhanu; 08-26-2015 at 01:33 PM.

124. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prabhanu For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greeting to you Eduardo the WANDERER AND DISCOVERER. By your own example and experience, you have indeed DISCOVERED that movement brings new awareness and insights, and thus we delight in your question concerning sport, and we delight in answering it thus, as the next Seraphin Message. We applaud your constant desire to acquire more information and to move swiftly along the spiritual path. May all those who read here take the following passage to heart.

Seraphin Message 238: THE SPIRITUALITY OF SPORT
    Seraphin through Rosie, 26th August 2015

“Sport”, in your present understanding on planet earth, is a variation of peripheral practise to be undertaken in one’s free time in order to improve one’s health. This is the sort of general statement which does little to cover this very vast area which is not confined to the physical realm.

The secondary (or for some, the primary) purpose of sport is to provide entertainment for the masses, serving as a distraction from areas of consideration which actually NEED YOUR ATTENTION DESPERATELY. Here we are talking about the phenomenon rife in Roman times also where the populace was subdued by BREAD AND GAMES. Let these spectacles not deter you, inhabitants of earth, from that which is of true importance. Do not reduce yourselves to lethargic onlookers who move and live vicariously through others, ignoring critical issues. We would like to draw your attention to the following important learning opportunities provided by practising physical exercise.

BALANCE
    To practice balancing exercises is to identify the degree of your centeredness and the degree to which you easily lose control over your intentions. How determined are you, and how carefully do you proceed towards your goal? You can simulate this by walking along a fallen tree trunk, holding the question in your mind. As within, so without. This will give you some indication of your present state of mind and whether you need to slow down or speed up to keep an even keel.

ALACRITY OF RESPONSE
    There are various martial arts practised on your earth with intent to train the alacrity of response and overcome opposition. To train in this way will have an undoubted effect on your THINKING PROCESSES which will become more fine-tuned as a result. Co-creative momentum is another aspect of such practices; the energy “given” by your “opponent/ co-creator can be used to rebound/regive an even greater energy. A synergy effect or joint propulsion effect is achieved. This is also reflected on a spiritual level in the sense of WHEN TWO PEOPLE MEET IN THE NAME OF DIVINTIY. Especially in the coming period of great distress but also of great opportunity, you who read here will be presented with many chances to test your alacrity of response. TRUST IN ONESELF AND IN ONE’S OWN POWER is another side effect of these arts. To increase one’s self esteem is important in a world which seeks to keep you – using many methods psychological and manipulative – in mental shackles.

TEAMWORK AND COOPERATION
    Team games, if not used to incite hatred or the feeling that one side is “better” or “faster” or “worth more” than the other – can improve cooperation skills and also encourage different team members (who may not feel such an affinity to each other) to work together to achieve a common aim. Many teams of different sorts will soon be active in the many areas on your planet which require transformation, renovation and improvement. There will be much to rebuild and re-invent. As individuals, you will not be capable of this. As teams whose members constantly look out for one another and who focus on a certain task, this will run optimally. This can be practised in team sports, and working in teams will become an essential part of schooling in the future.

DISCIPLINE AND CONCENTRATION
    Whatever the genre of sport, to practice it is to increase one’s concentration and focus. This may be especially exemplified, for example, by control of a sword in various martial arts, or in the degree of accuracy required to shoot an arrow so that it hits the bull’s eye. This is a metaphor for your STRIVING FOR PERFECTION, for straining to be as effective as possible by developing the talents which you possess. If this process takes place on a physical level through archery or similar, this will influence your focus in non-physical processes.

TAKING CARE OF THE PHYSICAL TEMPLE
    One great benefit of sporting activities – and here we include all forms of movement fast or slow – is the enhancement of the physical temple, your body which – similar to your cars, bicycles or airplanes – requires checking and overhauling and cleaning and checking of internal engines and cogs so that EVERYTHING FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY. Through physical movement you can be made aware of blockages in your body system, which in turn are symptoms of psychological blockages. Thus training your body is not just a way to spend free time or a way to impress others through your physical stature or “fitness”, but an instrument of physical and mental cleansing.

MOVING THROUGH NATURE AND CONTACT WITH THE ELEMENTS
    As many sports take place out of doors, this puts you in direct contact with the elements, especially the element of earth and air. You develop a more refined consciousness of the hardness or softness of the earth beneath your feet, and you increase your awareness of the air passing through your mouth and nostrils as a result of increased intake or being – from time to time – temporarily “OUT OF BREATH. This is a quickening of all systems to see how you cope under stress, yet you can always stop if necessary and you can always lie down on your ever-loving and supporting earth if that is your requirement. Thus you learn to pace yourself, and your close contact with nature itself and viewing her processes teaches you how to PACE YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY AND IN ALIGNMENT.

EVERY MOVE IS A HOLY MOVE
    This your aim: to make every move a holy move, not by putting pressure upon yourself as in NOW I HAVE TO DO SPORT FOR ONE HOUR or NOW I HAVE TO MEDITATE FOR ONE HOUR BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY IT IS GOOD FOR ME. A meditative state can be as simple as running in the forest in a relaxed but yet attentive way. A meditative state can also be as simple as swimming slowly in a lake, savouring every second. It is in moments such as these that you can not only relax but also be privy to MOMENTS OF INTENSE INSPIRATION which serve to assist your present situations. The physical movement supports your immediate sense of being completely IN THE NOW, unencumbered by tortuous thoughts of who said what, of the week’s agenda, of what people or yourself expect of you. Removing yourself from the daily routine to experience physical movement can bring about such moments of great insight.

EXERCISING PHYSICAL MUSCLES AND EXERCISING SPIRITUAL MUSCLES
    In short, the benefit of exercising your physical muscles is parallel to exercising your spiritual muscles, and they compliment and further one another. Your physical body contains and stores ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ALL EXPERIENCES IN YOUR LIFE SO FAR, and so any physical signs it may be giving you WILL RELATE TO THIS. Use your physical experiences to move ever inward on the road to self-knowledge, and this will surely stand you in good stead concerning your physical health and also your mental prowess which will enable you to react to outward situations in a calm, appropriate and measured response.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    Heya Rosie and Seraphin!

I need to say that I'm delighted to see the way you both have been answering all this questions, some very technical to some very personal and philosophical questions. All these answers are great teaching, but, mostly the way you both are expressing your selfs (your mind to mind co-creation), selecting and combining the best words to build the ideas with maestry and simlicity, but at the same time creating this lovelly energy full of empathy and care... well, all this is another big teaching in it self. The way you teach, teaches me by the example. It was something already present in your messages... but that became even more inspiring in this direct contact here. Thank you!

- - -

Well, and I have a question that came to me this day that I'm at the factory helping the guys of my old company with the board-sports.. I've been working and dealing with sports for many years, and always felt that sports are something good to bring people to a healthier life-style and closer to nature, like runing or swiming and these personal sports. But at the same time in some sports, as almost everything in this planet, we created many unholy aspects like lots of competition that create separation and ego influenced motivation to beat the others...... I guess you can see where my question goes, I've been trying to create a better idea of a more spiritual relation with sports that should be developed in this planet. So your insights and perspective about it would be very welcome! // It just popped on my mind how might be these "physical recreational activities that connect mind and body" (sports) in other spiritually advanced planets, if it may exist as we percieve it..

Love to you both

Eduardo.

Seraphin, what is going to happen to roaches, ants, rats or other "pest" that we consider to be a nuisance after the Earth is renewed? When they sometimes infect our house we kill them to get rid of them, I tend to feel for them because they are living creatures as well and sometimes feel that I'm not doing the right thing when I kill them. Can you comment on that please.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

127. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

Thank you very much both of you, Seraphin and Rosie, for your help and encouragement.

Today I was confronted with a situation where the superfluous had become the essential. People nowadays attach so much importance to their exterior, the decoration of their homes, their cars etc. It is very important to them that everything is perfect and they take their pride and self-esteem from that. And those who don’t live up to their standards are criticized and excluded. There is so much energy spoiled in that way which in my opinion would be much better spent in taking care of their children, pets, gardens etc. – the living things. Would you please comment on this?

129. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ulrike For This Useful Post:

Seraphin's Answer

Greetings to you, Garicagar. Indeed, I can talk about "soulmates", but perhaps not in the fashion you might expect.

The perverted view of "love" on this planet has led to many a romantic illusion and many a deep disappointment. The seed has been sewn - by those who seek to destroy adherence to the Laws of Balance and Creation - so that the search for a soulmate is uppermost and so that your finding of such will be the fulfilment of your existence here, to live "happily ever after" so to speak. Thus you are encouraged to desert your true path for this "love".

However, the definition of a soulmate is someone who WITNESSES YOU AND YOUR POTENTIAL AND STRIVES TO PROMOTE NOT ONLY YOUR HAPPINESS BUT ALSO YOUR VERY UNIQUE AND INDIVIDUAL SERVICE TO THE ONE. And this person will not miraculously appear in front of you. This person will be ATTRACTED TO YOUR PATH, IF YOUR PATH IS STRONG ENOUGH AND ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH. It is not YOU but your ACTIONS AND INTENT which will find another WALKING THE SAME ROAD WITH THE SAME HONOURABLE INTENTIONS. This is the ideal relationship: MUTUAL SUPPORT IN ORDER TO REACH WORTHY GOALS. Thus, to "find" your soulmate / partner / spiritual friend, define and follow your aims as precisely as possible. Thus will you share the same journey and be perfectly matched.

Quote Originally Posted by Garciagar View Post
    Hi Rosie and Seraphin.

Could you talk about soulmates?

Thanks.

Thanks for the answer Seraphin and Rosie.

132. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Garciagar For This Useful Post:

Thank you Eduardo , Rosie and Seraphin for the teaching about sports.
    This resonates strongly with me , and as I see it , much on this planet is about how to Control one's ego , which determines if we can be friends , even under and after some form of competition.

The sad thing is , that sport today is very much associated with spectators and gambling.

134. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter.B For This Useful Post:

I HAVE a lingering issue on Evacuation. Although I don't perceive that you have this a s a major priority, I don't know who else to ask. I have saved heirllom seeds for over a 100 varieties of vegetables. I have been assured through many posts in the forum that the fleet has everything it needs!
    - - - -
    SO should I wonder if fleet thinks they are counting on my seed stash ?
    If so I need to know how to prepare these for transport.
    Currently they consume 3-4 cubic feet of space which I could condense to ONE.
    How would I present this package at EVEACUATION
    - - - -
    I have taken the precaution to note the GPS location N & W where they can be found later.
    I know these matter seem trivial to the overall picture, but I have been asked to perform certain things and wish to have done so with excellence.

136. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Hello Dear Rosie and Seraphin, I have realized from people that are around me, some that I have known, that no matter their material possessions, they can't reach what is called HAPPINESS, to these people always there is a lacking, mostly material stuff and almost always the EMOTIONAL SELF BODY is suffering.

Seraphin, HOW THE EMOTIONAL SELF BODY CAN BE HEALED OR IS IT POSSIBLE?

138. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Edyinlight For This Useful Post:

Hi dear Seraphin and Rosie, Hug 11

Since we know that "Christ Michael Aton" is not a name but an assembling of "State of being", see below in the excerpt from the PJ's.

Since we know that the name of CMA is " Gyeorgos "

Since we know that Esu is also a CHRIST and also others on this world now.

Then I have the following question:

Being a "CHRIST" is a state of being, is this a title, is this an achieved or earned title you may use ones you have achieved certain things, or is this only what you are in your deeds?

Is it something as Sananda is: " Sananda is the state of grace and attainment as one with God."

Can everybody, ascending or descending earn this title and what do they need to do to achieve it, if it is a title?

Can you give some more information on "Being a Christ"?

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------
    First I will again introduce some new, to some, insight.

Christ” is a state of being--not a name.

Emmanuel, Immanuel, Esu, Jesus, Hatonn--are names just as John, Paul, George (in fact that is English for Greek, Gyeorgos (my) name).

Christ is represented as the INFINITE SACRED CIRCLE WITHOUT BEGINNING OR END.

Sananda” is a state of being--not a name.

Sananda is the state of grace and attainment as one with God.

Aton is a state of being and in addition, is an accepted label for “God--One Light” and at the time of experience when the “One God” and “Oneness of All” was being recognized was the label utilized for it was the term used to designate the great central sun and source of life.

There is nothing of mysticism nor “charting” about this nor is it revelation of secret societies.

If it is a “mystery” it is only that YOU do not know this information--but now that you do, there is no mystery at all.

God is not of mysticism, ritual or secret orders--

GOD IS TRUTH, THE WORD, ALL KNOWING AND, WHAT GOD IS SO CAN YOU BE, AS THE MYSTERIES ARE OPENED INTO KNOWLEDGE AND THE MYSTICISMS AND SECRET PRONOUNCEMENTS WHICH SHACKLE YOU ARE PEELED AWAY IN THE LIGHT OF THAT KNOWLEDGE.

-- PJ 25 – page 125.
    -----------------------------------------------------

L & L, Christ.
    Oh, precious ones,

I AM THAT I AM

Be your own Sovereign

Dear Seraphin,

We know that if a soul is to become well balanced it needs to experience many facets of being in order to understand and grow wisdom. This includes the experiencing of life in the body of both genders so that it can come to understand both sides of that existence and balance out the male and female energies within itself.

In relation to this my question is:

What motivates homosexuality and why can some people not come to terms and understanding of why they are in one gender's (like a male) body while they feel the opposite and different inside (like a female) and vice versa for females with some even going as far as changing their physical gender? What can the reasons for this type of inclination and behavior be on a deeper level other than the known suppositions of genetics, environment, so-called "gender confusion" or just something like a failed relationship which turns some people off from the other gender and cause them to seek the affections of their own gender?

Thanks for any clarification on this.

141. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

Dearest Seraphin,

Thank you ever so much for all your wonderful, enlightening messages which have always been a great inspiration and source of reference to me

Thanks to Rosie for your never ending devotion and engagement "heartgift"

My question is a 'medical' one...as my job at the local hospital has brought a lot of contemplation forth during my daily work. I see an increasing number of cases of so called autoimmune 'diseases' and I wonder if these attacks by patients' own immune systems on their bodies are in fact caused by lack of self love and/or self forgiveness?

Love to read your answers here, most educating, thanks again!

All my love, Marayah

143. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

AH Messiah

Answer from Seraphin

Greeting to you Eduardo the WANDERER AND DISCOVERER. By your own example and experience, you have indeed DISCOVERED that movement brings new awareness and insights, and thus we delight in your question concerning sport, and we delight in answering it thus, as the next Seraphin Message. We applaud your constant desire to acquire more information and to move swiftly along the spiritual path. May all those who read here take the following passage to heart.

Seraphin Message 238: THE SPIRITUALITY OF SPORT
    Seraphin through Rosie, 26th August 2015

“Sport”, in your present understanding on planet earth, is a variation of peripheral practise to be undertaken in one’s free time in order to improve one’s health. This is the sort of general statement which does little to cover this very vast area which is not confined to the physical realm.

The secondary (or for some, the primary) purpose of sport is to provide entertainment for the masses, serving as a distraction from areas of consideration which actually NEED YOUR ATTENTION DESPERATELY. Here we are talking about the phenomenon rife in Roman times also where the populace was subdued by BREAD AND GAMES. Let these spectacles not deter you, inhabitants of earth, from that which is of true importance. Do not reduce yourselves to lethargic onlookers who move and live vicariously through others, ignoring critical issues. We would like to draw your attention to the following important learning opportunities provided by practising physical exercise.

BALANCE
    To practice balancing exercises is to identify the degree of your centeredness and the degree to which you easily lose control over your intentions. How determined are you, and how carefully do you proceed towards your goal? You can simulate this by walking along a fallen tree trunk, holding the question in your mind. As within, so without. This will give you some indication of your present state of mind and whether you need to slow down or speed up to keep an even keel.

ALACRITY OF RESPONSE
    There are various martial arts practised on your earth with intent to train the alacrity of response and overcome opposition. To train in this way will have an undoubted effect on your THINKING PROCESSES which will become more fine-tuned as a result. Co-creative momentum is another aspect of such practices; the energy “given” by your “opponent/ co-creator can be used to rebound/regive an even greater energy. A synergy effect or joint propulsion effect is achieved. This is also reflected on a spiritual level in the sense of WHEN TWO PEOPLE MEET IN THE NAME OF DIVINTIY. Especially in the coming period of great distress but also of great opportunity, you who read here will be presented with many chances to test your alacrity of response. TRUST IN ONESELF AND IN ONE’S OWN POWER is another side effect of these arts. To increase one’s self esteem is important in a world which seeks to keep you – using many methods psychological and manipulative – in mental shackles.

TEAMWORK AND COOPERATION
    Team games, if not used to incite hatred or the feeling that one side is “better” or “faster” or “worth more” than the other – can improve cooperation skills and also encourage different team members (who may not feel such an affinity to each other) to work together to achieve a common aim. Many teams of different sorts will soon be active in the many areas on your planet which require transformation, renovation and improvement. There will be much to rebuild and re-invent. As individuals, you will not be capable of this. As teams whose members constantly look out for one another and who focus on a certain task, this will run optimally. This can be practised in team sports, and working in teams will become an essential part of schooling in the future.

DISCIPLINE AND CONCENTRATION
    Whatever the genre of sport, to practice it is to increase one’s concentration and focus. This may be especially exemplified, for example, by control of a sword in various martial arts, or in the degree of accuracy required to shoot an arrow so that it hits the bull’s eye. This is a metaphor for your STRIVING FOR PERFECTION, for straining to be as effective as possible by developing the talents which you possess. If this process takes place on a physical level through archery or similar, this will influence your focus in non-physical processes.

TAKING CARE OF THE PHYSICAL TEMPLE
    One great benefit of sporting activities – and here we include all forms of movement fast or slow – is the enhancement of the physical temple, your body which – similar to your cars, bicycles or airplanes – requires checking and overhauling and cleaning and checking of internal engines and cogs so that EVERYTHING FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY. Through physical movement you can be made aware of blockages in your body system, which in turn are symptoms of psychological blockages. Thus training your body is not just a way to spend free time or a way to impress others through your physical stature or “fitness”, but an instrument of physical and mental cleansing.

MOVING THROUGH NATURE AND CONTACT WITH THE ELEMENTS
    As many sports take place out of doors, this puts you in direct contact with the elements, especially the element of earth and air. You develop a more refined consciousness of the hardness or softness of the earth beneath your feet, and you increase your awareness of the air passing through your mouth and nostrils as a result of increased intake or being – from time to time – temporarily “OUT OF BREATH. This is a quickening of all systems to see how you cope under stress, yet you can always stop if necessary and you can always lie down on your ever-loving and supporting earth if that is your requirement. Thus you learn to pace yourself, and your close contact with nature itself and viewing her processes teaches you how to PACE YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY AND IN ALIGNMENT.

EVERY MOVE IS A HOLY MOVE
    This your aim: to make every move a holy move, not by putting pressure upon yourself as in NOW I HAVE TO DO SPORT FOR ONE HOUR or NOW I HAVE TO MEDITATE FOR ONE HOUR BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY IT IS GOOD FOR ME. A meditative state can be as simple as running in the forest in a relaxed but yet attentive way. A meditative state can also be as simple as swimming slowly in a lake, savouring every second. It is in moments such as these that you can not only relax but also be privy to MOMENTS OF INTENSE INSPIRATION which serve to assist your present situations. The physical movement supports your immediate sense of being completely IN THE NOW, unencumbered by tortuous thoughts of who said what, of the week’s agenda, of what people or yourself expect of you. Removing yourself from the daily routine to experience physical movement can bring about such moments of great insight.

EXERCISING PHYSICAL MUSCLES AND EXERCISING SPIRITUAL MUSCLES
    In short, the benefit of exercising your physical muscles is parallel to exercising your spiritual muscles, and they compliment and further one another. Your physical body contains and stores ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ALL EXPERIENCES IN YOUR LIFE SO FAR, and so any physical signs it may be giving you WILL RELATE TO THIS. Use your physical experiences to move ever inward on the road to self-knowledge, and this will surely stand you in good stead concerning your physical health and also your mental prowess which will enable you to react to outward situations in a calm, appropriate and measured response.

Thank you Seraphin and Rosie! Can't express how invaluable this message is for me. Each of the topics you brought are teachings to ponder, and I'm sure will bring new meaning and new perspective to some activities. Gratitude for your joint effort doing what you're doing here...

145. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eduardo For This Useful Post:

Please wait with comments and more questions until this answering session is over and until the GO sign appears. With deep gratitude for your participation, Rosie

Greetings to you Van in pursuit of excellence. This is a noble aim. Yet with the limited view you have on the ground, it is difficult to imagine what varieties and perspectives "excellence" in this case might include. There are vast vistas beyond your knowing, and this is necessarily so due to your unique but veiled position on earth in these present circumstances. To strive and do your best is "excellence" in its earthly form.

The provisions which we (the off-planet organisation) have made are indeed all-comprehensive, but this has little to do with the perspective of your personal effort, which is SEEDS SEWN INTO THE MIND OF THE PLANET AND WHICH WILL BENEFIT THE WHOLE PROCESS. Time and care and love and forethought has gone into your preparation of those seeds. This love for the planet demonstrated through such REACHES HER AND HAS A POSITIVE EFFET. And this is so, even before the seeds are planted.

Imagine that your seeds are left where they are. Perhaps they will float on large waves to another area where the land is very fertile. Thus will they flourish and produce abundant food for others. However, this process involves you LETTING GO of their fate. The seeds, just like yourselves, are guided to THE BEST PLACE TO GROW. So all we can say in this matter is for you to develop trust in this process - that everything is in the right place at the right time.

If you still have questions concerning the seeds, and whether you should personally continue to be their guardian, go within and ask ARE THE SEEDS STILL UNDER MY PROTECTION. Then note what visuals or thoughts arise. Then ask SHOULD I LEAVE THE SEEDS ON EARTH? And see what visuals arise. Compare the two and then make your decision accordingly.

We will start, as of now, to encourage readers here to move into their own sovereignty in the sense of answering their own questions. We will not simply issues orders of YES, DO THIS or NO, DON'T DO THAT, for this increases reliance on us whereas we are trying to encourage the opposite in a world which has SUFFERED TERRIBLY AS AS RESULT OF SUCH DEPENDANCE ON OTHERS.

I HAVE a lingering issue on Evacuation. Although I don't perceive that you have this a s a major priority, I don't know who else to ask. I have saved heirllom seeds for over a 100 varieties of vegetables. I have been assured through many posts in the forum that the fleet has everything it needs!
    - - - -
    SO should I wonder if fleet thinks they are counting on my seed stash ?
    If so I need to know how to prepare these for transport.
    Currently they consume 3-4 cubic feet of space which I could condense to ONE.
    How would I present this package at EVEACUATION
    - - - -
    I have taken the precaution to note the GPS location N & W where they can be found later.
    I know these matter seem trivial to the overall picture, but I have been asked to perform certain things and wish to have done so with excellence.

147. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Please wait with comments and more questions until this answering session is over and until the GO sign appears. With deep gratitude for your participation, Rosie

Greetings to you, Marayah the one who dedicates much of her time to others. This we appreciate. The helping professions are generally not appreciated as much as they could be.

However, the optimal situation would be that EVERYONE HELPS THEMSLEVES rather than becoming weak and requiring outside help. Those who find themselves in a state of weakness or even in the position where their own body seems to be attacking itself, should know that this is the fruits of a seed sewn in the past. Often this is the result of repetive abusive behaviour to self. This can take many forms. It can mean biting your lip every time someone says something abusive to you. It can be the alcohol you pour into your body on a regular basis. It may be a daily decision not to go outside for a walk or some sort of movement / sport.

These small daily decisions turn into habits which are sometimes very difficult to drop. Love of self is not really encouraged in this sense. You are encouraged to look good, present yourself as being confident and well-heeled and solvent, and this may involve many sacrifices on the way which are not beneficial to your mind or your body. Often the needs of the body and self are ignored by yourselves, and thus your mind runs ROGUE and overrides other considerations. And if your mind runs ROGUE it is only question of time before the cells in your body run ROGUE too, ignoring the needs of the other cells.

To look at those who are weak and who require support, this will not be the first thought in your mind. Your first thought may be that they are deserving of your compassion and help. This may be a chance for you to excercise compassion, yes, but they (and their state of health) are nevertheless demonstrating the CUMULATIVE EFFECT OF THOUSANDS OF DECISIONS made during every day of their lives. "Forgiveness" can only be truely felt if one truly understands WHAT ONE HAS ACTUALLY DONE. If it is accepted that you have been the cause of your physical state, then you can truly forgive yourself and send "love" to your body. This will have an effect. However, if you continue to blame outward sources, this process cannot take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Marayah View Post
    Dearest Seraphin,

Thank you ever so much for all your wonderful, enlightening messages which have always been a great inspiration and source of reference to me

Thanks to Rosie for your never ending devotion and engagement "heartgift"

My question is a 'medical' one...as my job at the local hospital has brought a lot of contemplation forth during my daily work. I see an increasing number of cases of so called autoimmune 'diseases' and I wonder if these attacks by patients' own immune systems on their bodies are in fact caused by lack of self love and/or self forgiveness?

Love to read your answers here, most educating, thanks again!

All my love, Marayah

149. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

We will start, as of now, to encourage readers here to move into their own sovereignty in the sense of answering their own questions. We will not simply issues orders of YES, DO THIS or NO, DON'T DO THAT, for this increases reliance on us whereas we are trying to encourage the opposite in a world which has SUFFERED TERRIBLY AS AS RESULT OF SUCH DEPENDANCE ON OTHERS.-Seraphins

This is what the 6 weeks are about.. .and how far are we into that now.. not sure. This is a world.. just watch TV where others tell you what to do..... SEE your doctor.. ask your pharmacist..and so on and so forth. There are even teachers now telling children they are their teachers and that mommy is just your mommie who washes your clothes and cooks dinner but cannot be your teacher.

I observed on TV once something very chilling of which I wrote someplace about.. in that at some point you will be told over your smart phones.. (notice the phone is supposed to be smarter than you are) what is available in stores that week to buy for your meal preparations and you must plan your menu from those selections. This is total enslavement and the coming "money" includes digital tokens so to speak.. so many a week for food.. and that is a week.. as mankind will not be able to plan for a whole month.... tokens for the rent and other expenses and so on and so forth. It will be according to where you live and you will be assigned housing. There have been plans of total ignorance in my country to keep people living along the New Madrid area with a fancy highway from Mexico to Canada for delivery of goods and returning most of the west to its wild state...

Man by these thugs is to be a living robot and its well into the plans as we are now. Pay attention to the TV and see for yourself. Look at all the apps available to prevent thinking on those "smart phones.". When we go purely digital "money".. even your children will require a phone to get paid for mowing your grass or babysitting. You cannot avoid the taxation which will still exist in such a planned system.. even tho there will be no free will in development of personal business or in what you earn.

You must DEMONSTRATE your sovereignty. the latest new age goo is all about the oneness of the NEW WORLD ORDER..... Its rampant for September which is the upcoming month in a few days that the new world order intends to fully exert itself.... I suggest that N. Korea recently lost its rights to be free of the IMF World Banking. And probably Iran too.. lest it be bombed back to the stone age. These countries were the last hold outs... Libya and others decimated since 911.

You still can't take your own water thru the security checkpoints at airports but they do now allow at least the empty bottle you can refill after "security"..... I have run again into somebody who is so happy to take off their shoes....... lest somebody have a bomb in them...

4d is the maturation of a sluggish human race.. on this world it is and will be intense in many ways in order to get one to use their GOD GIVEN MINDS to THINK and solve for themselves and it has to start here too...

As to the results of the mind on the body.. .I long considered my own apparent auto immune disorder along with the endless allergies a reaction to life as how I lived it. We have to step into the world

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you Hano. Balance is one of the most importance qualities for the health of an individual soul, as for the wellbeing of your planet. Your earth will, in fact, be entering a phase during which her rebalancing will be of primary importance, and you will similarly and simultaneously be asked to cleanse yourself of any imbalances, whether this is exaggerated behaviour, exaggerated focus on unimportant aspects, or unbalanced reactions to whatever catalysts come into your view to be experienced.

The origins for being sexually attracted to one person rather than to another are myriad and can include one or more of the aspects you have already mentioned. What we cannot emphasise enough here is the UNIQUE NATURE AND EXPERIENCE OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL SOUL, INCLUDING ALL PREVIOUS INCARNATIONS AND ALL UNSOLVED "KARMA", INCLUDING ALL MOTIVATIONS AND INTENTIONS STATED PREVIOUS TO THE CAREFUL SELECTION OF CIRCUMSTANCES OF THIS INCARNATION. In this, nothing is left to "chance": the variations occur in accordance with the choices made when facing these circumstances.

In general we would like to say that there is TOO MUCH ATTENTION PAID TO THE SEXUAL ASPECT OF YOUR LIVES. This may sound quite simple and indeed it is quite simple. To focus upon differences and discuss differences at great length and to express shock at perceived great differences means the INCREASE IN DIVISION AND STRIFE which is the DESIRED CONDITION PERPETRATED BY YOUR SLAVE MASTERS. And again, the simple answer is STRAIN TO ACHIEVE BALANCE and focus on LOVE as a priority. TO LOVE someone is NOT TO HURT THEM. The main issues here is that anal sex practices ARE PHYSICALLY DAMAGING (This is another aim of your slave-masters - to reduce the quality/health of the material body) NO ONE WHO REALLY LOVES SOMEONE ELSE WOULD INDULGE IN THIS ACTIVITY, IRRESPECTIVE OF SEX.

To provide a wider perspective: when you proceed as a soul through the paradise journey, it is specially arranged that you encounter a variety of different souls in different bodies which may, at the beginning, appear to be quite astounding to you. With increasing contact and familiarity, however, friendships are formed and similarities found. This is a part of celestial training, and this earth is certainly a good learning ground for this also.

Imagine you see a person in the distance who you consider to be THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOURSELF in every way - physical mental and spiritual. Let that person approach you in your mind's eye and look into their eyes for a long time. Then talk to each other about your deepest concerns and desires. Try and form a bond. This will happen despite differences if both really really want to connect. Do not be put off by differences or fall into fear due to differences, for this is how conflicts arise and how wars are provoked.

We know that we are taking a big perspective here, dear Hano, but we think it essential to present this aspect in a much much wider context than that which is normally considered. Consider also that there are beings who incorporate all male and female aspects, and that there are also beings who are "hermaphradites" on other inhabited planets. If contemplating this, you will see that there is a completely different slant to such a question. We thank you for this opportunity to teach.

Quote Originally Posted by Hano View Post
    Dear Seraphin,

We know that if a soul is to become well balanced it needs to experience many facets of being in order to understand and grow wisdom. This includes the experiencing of life in the body of both genders so that it can come to understand both sides of that existence and balance out the male and female energies within itself.

In relation to this my question is:

What motivates homosexuality and why can some people not come to terms and understanding of why they are in one gender's (like a male) body while they feel the opposite and different inside (like a female) and vice versa for females with some even going as far as changing their physical gender? What can the reasons for this type of inclination and behavior be on a deeper level other than the known suppositions of genetics, environment, so-called "gender confusion" or just something like a failed relationship which turns some people off from the other gender and cause them to seek the affections of their own gender?

Thanks for any clarification on this.

152. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Hello dear Christ! Rosie speaking. I am advised to give you thanks from Seraphin for the information provided as it raises the important question of our behaviour WHICH CREATES OUR SURROUNDINGS AND CIRCUMSTANCES, and the ideal behaviour is indeed that demonstrated by a "Christ" as opposed to "The Christ". Having said that, your Christ known as Jesus DID demonstrate Christed behaviour.
    I, Rosie, have been advised to place this text here in order to show what Christed behaviour entails.

THE QUALITIES DEMONSTRATED BY JESUS / ESU / CM

The UNITY TAROT is centred on 100 positive qualities which - if everyone aspires to improving these - will transform our world. Below is a description of the wonderful qualities demonstrated by Jesus / Esu /Christ Michael (from Paper 100 of the URANTIA BOOK). It is our challenge to work towards his perfection.

(1101.5) 100:7.1 Although the average mortal of Urantia cannot hope to attain the high perfection of character which Jesus of Nazareth acquired while sojourning in the flesh, it is altogether possible for every mortal believer to develop a strong and unified personality along the perfected lines of the Jesus personality. The unique feature of the Master’s personality was not so much its perfection as its symmetry, its exquisite and balanced unification. The most effective presentation of Jesus consists in following the example of the one who said, as he gestured toward the Master standing before his accusers, “Behold the man!”

(1101.6) 100:7.2 The unfailing kindness of Jesus touched the hearts of men, but his stalwart strength of character amazed his followers. He was truly sincere; there was nothing of the hypocrite in him. He was free from affectation; he was always so refreshingly genuine. He never stooped to pretence, and he never resorted to shamming. He lived the truth, even as he taught it. He was the truth. He was constrained to proclaim saving truth to his generation, even though such sincerity sometimes caused pain. He was unquestioningly loyal to all truth.

(1101.7) 100:7.3 But the Master was so reasonable, so approachable. He was so practical in all his ministry, while all his plans were characterized by such sanctified common sense. He was so free from all freakish, erratic, and eccentric tendencies. He was never capricious, whimsical, or hysterical. In all his teaching and in everything he did there was always an exquisite discrimination associated with an extraordinary sense of propriety.

(1102.1) 100:7.4 The Son of Man was always a well-poised personality. Even his enemies maintained a wholesome respect for him; they even feared his presence. Jesus was unafraid. He was surcharged with divine enthusiasm, but he never became fanatical. He was emotionally active but never flighty. He was imaginative but always practical. He frankly faced the realities of life, but he was never dull or prosaic. He was courageous but never reckless; prudent but never cowardly. He was sympathetic but not sentimental; unique but not eccentric. He was pious but not sanctimonious. And he was so well-poised because he was so perfectly unified.

(1102.2) 100:7.5 Jesus’ originality was unstifled. He was not bound by tradition or handicapped by enslavement to narrow conventionality. He spoke with undoubted confidence and taught with absolute authority. But his superb originality did not cause him to overlook the gems of truth in the teachings of his predecessors and contemporaries. And the most original of his teachings was the emphasis of love and mercy in the place of fear and sacrifice.

(1102.3) 100:7.6 Jesus was very broad in his outlook. He exhorted his followers to preach the gospel to all peoples. He was free from all narrow-mindedness. His sympathetic heart embraced all mankind, even a universe. Always his invitation was,” Whosoever will, let him come.”

(1102.4) 100:7.7 Of Jesus it was truly said, “He trusted God.” As a man among men he most sublimely trusted the Father in heaven. He trusted his Father as a little child trusts his earthly parent. His faith was perfect but never presumptuous. No matter how cruel nature might appear to be or how indifferent to man’s welfare on earth, Jesus never faltered in his faith. He was immune to disappointment and impervious to persecution. He was untouched by apparent failure.
    (1102.5) 100:7.8 He loved men as brothers, at the same time recognizing how they differed in innate endowments and acquired qualities. “He went about doing good.”

(1102.6) 100:7.9 Jesus was an unusually cheerful person, but he was not a blind and unreasoning optimist. His constant word of exhortation was,“Be of good cheer.” He could maintain this confident attitude because of his unswerving trust in God and his unshakable confidence in man. He was always touchingly considerate of all men because he loved them and believed in them. Still he was always true to his convictions and magnificently firm in his devotion to the doing of his Father’s will.

(1102.7) 100:7.10 The Master was always generous. He never grew weary of saying, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Said he,“Freely you have received, freely give.” And yet, with all of his unbounded generosity, he was never wasteful or extravagant. He taught that you must believe to receive salvation. “For every one who seeks shall receive.”

(1102.8) 100:7.11 He was candid, but always kind. Said he, “If it were not so, I would have told you.” He was frank, but always friendly. He was outspoken in his love for the sinner and in his hatred for sin. But throughout all this amazing frankness he was unerringly fair.

(1102.9) 100:7.12 Jesus was consistently cheerful, notwithstanding he sometimes drank deeply of the cup of human sorrow. He fearlessly faced the realities of existence, yet was he filled with enthusiasm for the gospel of the kingdom. But he controlled his enthusiasm; it never controlled him. He was unreservedly dedicated to “the Father’s business.” This divine enthusiasm led his unspiritual brethren to think he was beside himself, but the onlooking universe appraised him as the model of sanity and the pattern of supreme mortal devotion to the high standards of spiritual living. And his controlled enthusiasm was contagious; his associates were constrained to share his divine optimism.

(1103.1) 100:7.13 This man of Galilee was not a man of sorrows; he was a soul of gladness. Always was he saying, “Rejoice and be exceedingly glad.” But when duty required, he was willing to walk courageously through the “valley of the shadow of death.” He was gladsome but at the same time humble.

(1103.2) 100:7.14 His courage was equalled only by his patience. When pressed to act prematurely, he would only reply, “My hour has not yet come.” He was never in a hurry; his composure was sublime. But he was often indignant at evil, intolerant of sin. He was often mightily moved to resist that which was inimical to the welfare of his children on earth. But his indignation against sin never led to anger at the sinner.

(1103.3) 100:7.15 His courage was magnificent, but he was never foolhardy. His watchword was, “Fear not.” His bravery was lofty and his courage often heroic. But his courage was linked with discretion and controlled by reason. It was courage born of faith, not the recklessness of blind presumption. He was truly brave but never audacious.

(1103.4) 100:7.16 The Master was a pattern of reverence. The prayer of even his youth began, “Our Father who is in heaven, hallowed be your name.” He was even respectful of the faulty worship of his fellows. But this did not deter him from making attacks on religious traditions or assaulting errors of human belief. He was reverential of true holiness, and yet he could justly appeal to his fellows, saying, “Who among you convicts me of sin?”

(1103.5) 100:7.17 Jesus was great because he was good, and yet he fraternized with the little children. He was gentle and unassuming in his personal life, and yet he was the perfected man of a universe. His associates called him Master unbidden. (1103.6) 100:7.18 Jesus was the perfectly unified human personality. And today, as in Galilee, he continues to unify mortal experience and to co-ordinate human endeavours. He unifies life, ennobles character, and simplifies experience. He enters the human mind to elevate, transform, and transfigure it. It is literally true: “If any man has Christ Jesus within him, he is a new creature; old things are passing away; behold, all things are becoming new.”(1103.7) 100:7.19

Hi dear Seraphin and Rosie, Hug 11

Since we know that "Christ Michael Aton" is not a name but an assembling of "State of being", see below in the excerpt from the PJ's.

Since we know that the name of CMA is " Gyeorgos "

Since we know that Esu is also a CHRIST and also others on this world now.

Then I have the following question:

Being a "CHRIST" is a state of being, is this a title, is this an achieved or earned title you may use ones you have achieved certain things, or is this only what you are in your deeds?

Is it something as Sananda is: " Sananda is the state of grace and attainment as one with God."

Can everybody, ascending or descending earn this title and what do they need to do to achieve it, if it is a title?

Can you give some more information on "Being a Christ"?

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------
    First I will again introduce some new, to some, insight.

Christ” is a state of being--not a name.

Emmanuel, Immanuel, Esu, Jesus, Hatonn--are names just as John, Paul, George (in fact that is English for Greek, Gyeorgos (my) name).

Christ is represented as the INFINITE SACRED CIRCLE WITHOUT BEGINNING OR END.

Sananda” is a state of being--not a name.

Sananda is the state of grace and attainment as one with God.

Aton is a state of being and in addition, is an accepted label for “God--One Light” and at the time of experience when the “One God” and “Oneness of All” was being recognized was the label utilized for it was the term used to designate the great central sun and source of life.

There is nothing of mysticism nor “charting” about this nor is it revelation of secret societies.

If it is a “mystery” it is only that YOU do not know this information--but now that you do, there is no mystery at all.

God is not of mysticism, ritual or secret orders--

GOD IS TRUTH, THE WORD, ALL KNOWING AND, WHAT GOD IS SO CAN YOU BE, AS THE MYSTERIES ARE OPENED INTO KNOWLEDGE AND THE MYSTICISMS AND SECRET PRONOUNCEMENTS WHICH SHACKLE YOU ARE PEELED AWAY IN THE LIGHT OF THAT KNOWLEDGE.

-- PJ 25 – page 125.
    -----------------------------------------------------

L & L, Christ.

154. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you, Edy. We would like to say that "healing" is always possible, but that this is not some mystical or magical process initiated OUTSIDE OF YOURSELF. As we have mentioned a number of times, personal input and decisions are required from those in need of healing, especially the recognition of self-involvement. And HOW CAN YOU NOT BE INVOLVED IN HOW YOUR BODY IS OR HOW IT REACTS?

Your tendency on your earth to separate mind from body and the physical from the mental is a source of illness in itself, together with the derision and scathing attitude towards all that is unseen. To put it in a simple way: if you set a goal, your feet will know which way to walk. If the goal is lacking, your walk will be directionless. If you feel like a victim and incapable of moving in any direction whatsoever, as in imprisonned in a cage from which you cannot escape, then the very idea of moving is like a very distant and unreacheable and faint possibility. This perspective does not exist for many ill people. They might put it all down to being "old", and thus all self-responsbility is dismissed.

The same holds true for those who have emotional problems or relationship issues; they consider themselves to be afflicted by someone else, and then the removal of that person from their lives - letting them out of the enclosure into the great field of freedom - will be the solution. But this will not enable the setting of a new course. It merely frees up space for another person or circumstance to enter the arena and play the same game, for the behaviour has not changed and no new destination has been set.

What is your choice now, children of earth? Which destination will you choose? Do you choose to wallow in your self-concocted quagmires, or do you choose to pull yourselves out of it and survey it from a nearby hill? Will you restrict yourselves to the small cramped areas of thought and action and routine which make you feel "safe", or will you break out and see what is really going on here? Without stepping out, you cannot see. We plead with you to seek the HIGHER GROUND in all senses of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Edyinlight View Post
    Hello Dear Rosie and Seraphin, I have realized from people that are around me, some that I have known, that no matter their material possessions, they can't reach what is called HAPPINESS, to these people always there is a lacking, mostly material stuff and almost always the EMOTIONAL SELF BODY is suffering.

Seraphin, HOW THE EMOTIONAL SELF BODY CAN BE HEALED OR IS IT POSSIBLE?

156. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you, Ulrike. Indeed, you have pinpointed here one of the main diseases of your global society - to focus on cosmetic exterior beauty rather than the inner beauty which radiates kindness, care, generosity and respect, and which conceives of itself being in service to others.

While beautiful areas and housing and gardens can be very soothing to the soul, the soul who lives in such surroundings but who continues to be selfish, unloving, violent and abusive, will PERPETUATE THE GIRTH OF NEGATIVITY WHICH IS SMOTHERING THE PLANET.

Regarding standards; high standards in cleanliness and functionality are to be praised, and they can also serve as inspiration for others, yet those others must be MADE TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES that this might be benefical. If orders appear from on high in the form of criticism, they will not be able to accept this. It is your own experience of and promotion of high quality relationships, goods, standards and the resulting happiness which will be the key for others to persue similar standards.

Regarding standards of behaviour: the general "standard" on earth is very low. We advise consulting the text just posted (on the qualities of Jesus) to see what qualities you can aspire to.

Thank you very much both of you, Seraphin and Rosie, for your help and encouragement.

Today I was confronted with a situation where the superfluous had become the essential. People nowadays attach so much importance to their exterior, the decoration of their homes, their cars etc. It is very important to them that everything is perfect and they take their pride and self-esteem from that. And those who don’t live up to their standards are criticized and excluded. There is so much energy spoiled in that way which in my opinion would be much better spent in taking care of their children, pets, gardens etc. – the living things. Would you please comment on this?

158. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Greetings to you, IAMONE, and thank you for this important question.

As your chosen name here suggests, you (and all others - we speak generally here) are also ONE with the animals you perceive of as "pests" in the sense that the aggression demonstrated by them is a reflection of the global mind to which all have contributed. Think how many inhabitants of earth have simply taken away the habitat of animals - for example through logging - for their own use. Thus seeds of violence and selfishness are sewn into the "morphogenetic" field. If forced into a small area - together with less protection and food - animals will go into increased self-defence mode. This is a very general description, but do not underestimate how humans have contributed to the huge imbalance in nature on many levels, and this will not simply continue without any consequences. The memory of all actions are HELD ON THE ONE EARTH and are part of the SAME ONE SYSTEM. All this is low level spiritual activity, if I may be allowed to call it thus.

What is approaching is an INCREASE from this low-level vibration to a higher one. Whether human or animal, ADAPTATION WILL HAVE TO BE MADE. Otherwise it is not possible to continue here. Note also that there are experts in charge of decisions in this area which includes the restoring of BALANCE in nature.

Concerning the killing of pests; your compassion is commendable but it is also necessary to deal with encroaching behaviour if this causes largescale damage or threaten hygiene. On a mental level, this is also recommendable. Examine carefully which behaviours are threatening your mental hygiene and seek to root them out. Here again, we are attempting to demonstrate that everything is connected. It is also possible to go into meditation and ask what mental trait the "pests" correspond to within yourself. Consideration of this will also have an effect on outer circumstances, as is always the case. AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMONE6655 View Post
    Seraphin, what is going to happen to roaches, ants, rats or other "pest" that we consider to be a nuisance after the Earth is renewed? When they sometimes infect our house we kill them to get rid of them, I tend to feel for them because they are living creatures as well and sometimes feel that I'm not doing the right thing when I kill them. Can you comment on that please.

Greeting to you, Prabhanu the PHILOSOPHICAL. We recognise the great attraction of delving into the world of philosophical thought. For several, it is a valid form of retreat and contemplation which serves to acquire deep insight and fascinating new perspectives. If, however, there is a great deal of time spent attempting to distinguish minor variances - on your world you might call it "splitting hairs" - then this is a waste of precious energy more suitably directed elsewhere. This is not a personal comment or judgement, but rather it applies generally across the board as something which SLOWS PROCESSES DOWN RATHER THAN SPEEDING THEM UP.

So in answer to your question; there is much discussion in different forums / societies / organisations / religions / groups regarding the correct term for that part of ourselves which is the TRUE CORE, THE AUTHENTIC CORE, THE DIVINE FRAGMENT, THE MIRROR OF ALL, THE ONE, THE TRUTH. It is a great blessing, as you say, to recognise THAT IT EXISTS AND THAT IT CAN PROVIDE US WITH ANSWERS. It is not a great blessing to spend much deliberation on how to call it. Much confusion exists on this world, and as such you are to be commended for your question. In the future when all are united in one language, certain definitions will be decided upon in order to form a clear and cohesive picture.

Concerning qualities in the process: everyone who embarks on this inner journey will discover this step by step. One of the "landmarks" of the journey is noticing that there is a sort of physical feeling which accompanies your inner thought and communion sessions. For this scribe it feels like a waterfall of energy falling upon her at some junctures when she connects. For others, it may be something completely different. Each according to their own perception and their own journey. And to conclude: yes, your openness will always allow for forward propulsion.

Question:
    I've been contemplating inner communication and/or dialog and it occurs to me that there are three main players (apart from my lower self) involved in this process: higher self, thought adjuster, and guardian(s). Is there any value in distinguishing the differences in where the intuition, gut feeling or inner dialog is coming from? Just the fact that there is inner guidance available seems to be a great blessing to begin with. But is it only a stepping stone to greater communications from within? Are there qualities in this process that distinguishes whom we're getting our inspiration from.....higher self, thought adjuster or guardian? Or does it even matter as long as we are open to listening from within?

As always I appreciate your input and thought provoking answers......

161. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

GO. New questions / comments are welcome. If I have overlooked any question, please post again. If this happens it is not reflection on you - it is a reflection of the fact that the thread is getting long .... In deep gratitude, Rosie

163. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin —

Lately, I’ve been considering the creative and destructive effects of the Reformation and the British Empire, including the Transatlantic Slave Trade. I know historically, a lot of lip service was paid to ‘God's Will’ and ‘Manifest Destiny’ to empower this hegemon, and, like today, I suspect this has always intended to serve the interests of a material kingdom rather than the spiritual kingdom — that is, people who prefer power and public stature to the truth of Christ as Creator Son.

With so much done in Christ’s name which is against life, I wonder will there be a direct address to or exposure of the people who have used this name to attain powerful positions?

Will there be a way to analyze history- perhaps in the Akashic Records- and address how Christ concepts were successfully articulated as well as manipulated by historical Christian figures?

As an example, I admire the intellect of Thomas Aquinas, will we be able to have a greater public understanding of his true relationship with Christ in the function of public history?

I think perhaps ultimately I’m wondering what sort of justice will be served on behalf of Christ’s name…. I still view us mortals as ‘the church’ and ‘one body’ in collective consciousness and my human mind wants to see decisions in Christian history contextualized as both Christ-embracing (“right") and Christ-rejecting (“wrong”).

Thank you,
    BriAnna

165. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BriAnna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Seraphin.......

SLOWS PROCESSES DOWN RATHER THAN SPEEDING THEM UP
    It is a great blessing, as you say, to recognise THAT IT EXISTS AND THAT IT CAN PROVIDE US WITH ANSWERS. It is not a great blessing to spend much deliberation on how to call it.
    most helpful insight!

And thanks again Rosie for this opportunity to grow

167. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prabhanu For This Useful Post:

A question about the food on the ship during the months we will be there:

Will all that will go up need to be vegetarian on the ship or will there be also meat available in the restaurants?

Same for the people that come back here on earth, will the need to be vegetarian or will there still be slaughter houses working to kill animals for food, and if so who will want to go on as slaughter on the new world?

Or will the changing go slow after coming back as with the other changes?

Or does there exist a surrogate for meat on the ship that will be on earth also when we come back?

Thanks in advance.
    Oh, precious ones,

I AM THAT I AM

169. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Seraphin's Answer to BriAnna

Greetings to you BriAnna, and thank you for bringing in the historical perspective which has indeed be much warped by those you call "historians". What has been officially recorded is only a partial truth related from a partial perspective. And there will be full disclosure of this so that the absurdity of making war in the name of GOD, where both sides were absolutely convinced of their own right, will be fully disclosed. As those leaders recognised, there was great power to be gained - great manipulative power in fact - to say that GOD IS ON OUR SIDE.

In another sense; GOD IS ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE, in the sense that your angels and guardians do continually atmempt - within their mandate and preserving your free will simultaneously - to direct you towards your fulfillment and vocation.

Due to teachings and concepts which will completely revolutionise your ideas of what GOD is and does, it will soon become obvious that in such episodes of your history, much has been distorted. It will also become obvious that many were deceived or let themselves be deceived. As Candace has already said, technology providing insights into the Akashic records will be available in the future, and then even more will become clear.

Furthermore, the idea that someone is RIGHT and another person is WRONG will fade into the background, as such judging processes are not the focus of a spiritual society. The focus is on constant DEVELOPMENT, and all stages contribute to this development. In addition, seeing something as "Christ-embracing" or Christ-rejecting" will not be seen in a religious context. To carry Christ awareness is to behave as a Christed being (for example Jesus/Esu/CM) would, but as there are many belief systems and also many masters of old returning, WHO WERE ALSO CHRISTED BEINGS, suitable terminology will be found by them to describe this desired state of consciousness. Such are some of the new ways you will see your old world.

Quote Originally Posted by BriAnna View Post
    Dear Seraphin —

Lately, I’ve been considering the creative and destructive effects of the Reformation and the British Empire, including the Transatlantic Slave Trade. I know historically, a lot of lip service was paid to ‘God's Will’ and ‘Manifest Destiny’ to empower this hegemon, and, like today, I suspect this has always intended to serve the interests of a material kingdom rather than the spiritual kingdom — that is, people who prefer power and public stature to the truth of Christ as Creator Son.

With so much done in Christ’s name which is against life, I wonder will there be a direct address to or exposure of the people who have used this name to attain powerful positions?

Will there be a way to analyze history- perhaps in the Akashic Records- and address how Christ concepts were successfully articulated as well as manipulated by historical Christian figures?

As an example, I admire the intellect of Thomas Aquinas, will we be able to have a greater public understanding of his true relationship with Christ in the function of public history?

I think perhaps ultimately I’m wondering what sort of justice will be served on behalf of Christ’s name…. I still view us mortals as ‘the church’ and ‘one body’ in collective consciousness and my human mind wants to see decisions in Christian history contextualized as both Christ-embracing (“right") and Christ-rejecting (“wrong”).

Thank you,
    BriAnna

Answer from Seraphin

Greetings to you, Christ. We are delighted with your question WHO WILL WANT TO GO ON TO SLAUGHTER ON THE NEW WORLD? Who indeed.

There are presently many earth inhabitants who slaughter animals on a daily basis and who eat animals on a daily basis. The best cases of improvement in any society have never been the result of saying THIS IS NOT ALLOWED, but by turning the focus away in another and more humane direction. In this case, this will mean PROVIDING ALTERNATIVES wherever possible. You will be surprised at the variety of alternatives. You will be surprised at the quality and high vibration of the food you will be allowed to choose from, since all this is grown IN OPTIMAL CONDITIONS and WITH LOVE. Following teaching, I suspect there will be very few who will not be able to recognise the abhorrent acts they have commited, and there will be very few who wish to perpetrate this. However, the whole siutation is in the hands of the organisers, but you can rest assured that very strong steps will be taken to deter same, and that everything in their power to increase enthusiasm for vegetarian food will be undertaken. Those who return to the planet must reach a certain level of "love" vibration, and this generally means NOT DESIRING TO KILL.

A question about the food on the ship during the months we will be there:

Will all that will go up need to be vegetarian on the ship or will there be also meat available in the restaurants?

Same for the people that come back here on earth, will the need to be vegetarian or will there still be slaughter houses working to kill animals for food, and if so who will want to go on as slaughter on the new world?

Or will the changing go slow after coming back as with the other changes?

Or does there exist a surrogate for meat on the ship that will be on earth also when we come back?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Seraphin & Rosie for answering my question on autoimmune diseases

My aspect on this part of your reply:

To look at those who are weak and who require support, this will not be the first thought in your mind. Your first thought may be that they are deserving of your compassion and help. This may be a chance for you to excercise compassion, yes, but they (and their state of health) are nevertheless demonstrating the CUMULATIVE EFFECT OF THOUSANDS OF DECISIONS made during every day of their lives. "Forgiveness" can only be truely felt if one truly understands WHAT ONE HAS ACTUALLY DONE. If it is accepted that you have been the cause of your physical state, then you can truly forgive yourself and send "love" to your body. This will have an effect. However, if you continue to blame outward sources, this process cannot take place.
    ...is that very often patients are waiting for the doctor to end their ailments, totally denying their own sovereignity and responsibility and leaving the outcome up to the 'good doc'. After finally seeing this wonderperson, their missing miracle cure is a total mystery to them and even more so when the cause of the disease turned out to remain unclear and unexplained. Sick people want the expert to point out an outer cause and fix a quick cure.

I always encourage all patients to take action and sort out by themselves what might have caused the problem that they may have influence on themselves -and thus may resolve all by themselves through good ole common sense and a bit of self reflection.

Some people hate the idea of responsibilty for their own situation...but others quite like the idea of helping themselves, realizing the strength in such an approach.

I think that understanding how we create our own ailments might be a great first step in understanding how we create other circumstances and events too, including collective discordant manifestations.

173. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin…Could you please tell us something about HOMICIDE and other abuse to other human being? Is this happening because of an “unknown reason” –"past lives" for example- or it is only a manifestation of our unconsciousness and lack of love in this dimension?
    Is there any “difference” between the people who kill somebody without any remorse and those who regret it and kill themselves after the fact?

Thanks a lot!

175. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cecilia For This Useful Post: