Re: SERAPHIN answers YOUR QUESTIONS here

I would like to pose a question:

Why MAN kills MAN?
    "Man, know thyself; then thou shalt know the Universe and God."
    (Pythagoras)

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tiago For This Useful Post:

Administrator

Thank you Tiago for your question inspiring me on posing this shorter and more general:

Why Man kills?

Thank You Rosie and Seraphin for Your Enlightning Continuous Service

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iamai View Post
    Thank you Tiago for your question inspiring me on posing this shorter and more general:

Why Man kills?

Thank You Rosie and Seraphin for Your Enlightning Continuous Service
    It reminds me of a story I read or heard somewhere about a man captured by japaneses in vietman war and the japanese was ready to kill the prisoner but the prisoner just smiled and said he would come and haunt him afterwards. And the japanese got so frightened that he let this prisoner go.

I'm not a great storyteller, but it went something like that. I guess my point is that death would make no sense if only mankind knew about the spiritual side of life.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kjell For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

Why does man kill man and why does man kill? Allow me an interpretation of these questions. Man kills because man does not understand, he does not know, he does not tolerate. His ego and lust for power drives him to want to control and dominate his fellow man, his planet and all life around him and when he cannot succeed in doing that he kills that which opposes him. He does not want to co-exist, does not want to live in harmony. He kills because he is selfish, primitive, unloving and destructive. This is why man kills.

This applies only to man, the bottom tier before hu-man and hue-man for when man becomes hu-man he will kill less, he will tolerate more , understand more and love more. He will learn more about Spirit and Truth and endeavor to expand himself to embrace life and light until he graduates to hue-man where love forms the center of his life and killing, or even the idea of killing, his fellow man/hu-man/hue-man becomes an intolerable abomination to his very being. Man kills because he is not grown up, he is a baby that needs to rise and be raised above man to hu-man and hue-man. When man is grown up he will no longer kill for he will love and be filled with the wisdom, knowledge and peace of Spirit. He will not kill for he will be Spirit. He will be Light. He will be Life...and he will be as God. "Become ye perfect even as I AM perfect" so decrees the Father and so shall it be, always and for all time and space.

Thank you Rosie and Seraphin for all the beautifully enlightening work you both do.
    The First Duty is always to the Truth

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

I am roughly 16 million years past my Fusion with my TA and I can't answer this.... I have never understood from the point of this incarnation on this planet.. so don't ask me... I have found it appalling except in the case of mental disorder... and I guess there is plenty of that on this world. I will watch with interest what Seraphin may have to say..
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Why men kills other men?

MAN kills on purpose because man doesn't know who he/she is. Men that kills others don't know that they can't kill others, that they do not seize to exist. They don't realize that what they do to others, they are really doing it to themselves. They don't understand the whole; they believe they are separated from others. They believe that their survival depends on staying on top; being superior; they don't realize that we are all part of the same ocean. If all men knew who they were, all the killing would seize.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

I was very happy after seeing that rainbow I even said to myself I still remember that covenant from God , then I also said to myself Ah God is reminding man that we cannot have a rainbow without a rain. When I was about to post it on facebook , a fast car passby and hit my dog, so we lost her 2 1/2 hr ago. Bonna is not an ordinary dog her IQ is high and acting like a human, very protective but sociable and lovable as well. I even told her that I will surely fin her when we go to the ship, so she must wait for me. Since this morning she was starring at me with loneliness in her eyes , I ask her why she is starring at me??? then I always hug her and saying son and I love her so much, now she is gone and it really hurts. What does it mean of losing her, I know the time is close I still want to spend time with her while we are still on earth. Is the rainbow connected as well with what happen? Please enlighten me , Thanks Rosie and Seraphin

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bluelykara For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphim,
    If a person is struggling financially, is it appropriate to send help? If so, does that help or hinder the path of that person's journey if financial issues are part of his/her path in this lifetime? Thank you Seraphim and Rosie- you provide wonderful help with your wise answers.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AngelaMary For This Useful Post:

Thank you dearest Candace. It is my fulfillment to serve in this capacity or in any other which will help to raise consciousness. While acting on a physical level to address physical problems is also required from me from time to time, I feel that being a catalyst/chanel to change the behaviours which manifested the problems is more valuable long-term. I see several of you have posed questions over the last couple of days when I was away, so I shall address those soon. Love R

Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    Many readers here have not made a simple account.. which would allow more than just reading here and there are features to use also. I spent a week with Rosie in Korea....We stayed in the same hotel and also the last couple days with Vera. Rosie is wondrous and firmly established with AH and made great bonding with the students who came to her event. I have made connection with her Seraphin also personally.. not to do work.. but simply that getting to know each other sort of thing. Please consider Rosie's invitation .. its all about service to others...

as a group those serving AH have given you the best of the best at this time.. and we are NOT in "new age"... we just teach and serve.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Rosie speaking: That seems like a very good answer, dear Kjell: so much behaviour would change as a result of this one piece of knowledge - that death is simply the door to the next life, and that we are held RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BEHAVIOUR in whatever life we are in, and that we will INEVITABLY REAP THE CONSEQUENCES AT SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjell View Post
    It reminds me of a story I read or heard somewhere about a man captured by japaneses in vietman war and the japanese was ready to kill the prisoner but the prisoner just smiled and said he would come and haunt him afterwards. And the japanese got so frightened that he let this prisoner go.

I'm not a great storyteller, but it went something like that. I guess my point is that death would make no sense if only mankind knew about the spiritual side of life.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

uhm the why man do kill. That not a easy question, but what did come in mind is fear. Fear of everything: in the past men had been drilled that they had to kill that ennemy, to assure that those men wouldnt be taking their tribe and their houses.
    Fear of losing, fear of disobey the order fear of being seen unmanly or just of the pleasure to kill, some men do have that as well. Fear of protecting the material world they do know- and most of those fears are drilled when they were young.

Another question would be to ask if a man has a right to defend himself even if he could kill the opponent? . Is there a difference of killing by cold blood knowing and having fun with the prey and knowing that you have to kill in order to survive yourself ?. But that would be taken in your karmic record anyway.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Answer to AngelaMary concerning financial aid

QUESTION FROM ANGELAMARY

Dear Seraphim,
    If a person is struggling financially, is it appropriate to send help? If so, does that help or hinder the path of that person's journey if financial issues are part of his/her path in this lifetime? Thank you Seraphim and Rosie- you provide wonderful help with your wise answers.

SERAPHIN’S ANSWER TO ANGELAMARY

Greetings to you, Angela Mary. With respect to offers of financial help: the construct “money“ is unfortunately an issue which soils many relationships, moving them often into the realm of self-interest rather than into the realm of authenticity and genuine mutual affection. If you consider for a moment how all relationships would be affected if money suddenly disappeared or became useless overnight, then it will be clear to you what base your relationship rests upon.

Many foundations are shaky in that DEPENDENCY is often a strong but deceptive glue which cements them together. It is in fact DEPENDENCY which you would wish to avoid if gifting someone, whether this takes the form of financial help or otherwise. To remove someone from their RESPONSIBILITY through financial aid is to make them dependent on you and it does not encourage them to seek alternatives. It is wonderful to be compassionate and to offer help, yet if this degenerates into continuous assistance when there are actually other possibilities, including changes in behaviour on the part of the receiver which would turn around their situation of LACK, it is better to desist and allow them to GROW through their self-made dilemma.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM BLUELYKARA

I was very happy after seeing that rainbow I even said to myself I still remember that covenant from God, then I also said to myself Ah God is reminding man that we cannot have a rainbow without a rain. When I was about to post it on facebook , a fast car passby and hit my dog, so we lost her 2 1/2 hr ago. Bonna is not an ordinary dog her IQ is high and acting like a human, very protective but sociable and lovable as well. I even told her that I will surely fin her when we go to the ship, so she must wait for me. Since this morning she was starring at me with loneliness in her eyes , I ask her why she is starring at me??? then I always hug her and saying son and I love her so much, now she is gone and it really hurts. What does it mean of losing her, I know the time is close I still want to spend time with her while we are still on earth. Is the rainbow connected as well with what happen? Please enlighten me , Thanks Rosie and Seraphin

SERAPHIN’S ANSWER TO BLUELYKARA

The loss of a beloved pet is always very painful for those with love in their heart, such as that which you carry, Bluelykara. Yet if the love runs deep, the pain will also be accompanied by joy because you will rest in the knowledge that the pet is at an immense stage of SOUL GROWTH, enabling it to CHOOSE CONSCIOUSLY and DETERMINE THE NEXT STEPS IN ITS PATH. This is their joy, and thus it should be your joy also. I can express no guarantees for future meetings, since this is subject to free will choice of all parties concerned, yet where close bonds are forged they are not forgotten once “death“ (which is he equivalent of “new life“) has occurred. As with all things, thinking about something or someone will DRAW THEM NEAR in one way or another.

Concerning signs, such as rainbows in the sky or any other event which catches your attention, this is dependent on YOU as to whether your awareness is “online“, so to speak. So many signs or helpful suggestions and indeed warnings are sent but not received because the antennae have not grown or have not been switched on. We suggest that you (and here I mean you generally, pertaining to all on earth) increase your awareness of what is going on around you and try to reach a HIGHER LEVEL OF NOTICING while remaining steady. It is equally easy, if resting in a place of fear, to see signs in EVERYTHING and to conclude that they are ALL SIGNS OF FOREBODING. This is a delicate but very exciting path to tread, ever learning about how your manifestation powers create your reality, and how angelic guidance (“signs“) interacts with your creations. We wish you great progress in recognising this synergy effect and utilising it for the enlightenment of others.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Answer to Tiago and Iamai: WHY DOES MAN KILL (MAN)?

QUESTION FROM TIAGO
    Why does MAN kill MAN?

QUESTION FROM IAMAI

Why does man kill?

SERAPHIN'S ANSWER TO TIAGO AND IAMAI

Why indeed, dear friends, does human kill? This is a temporary stage in the spiritual journey which must be overcome if the journey is to continue. T0 kill is to end the present life-stream of a living being before it is time for them to move on. It is PRETENDING TO BE GOD, as only the DIVINE and the CELESTIAL REPRESENTATIVES of such in combination with the DIVINE PART OF SELF is allowed to initiate this very final stage. It is, so to speak, stepping very seriously out of line, cutting off THAT WHICH IS SACRED and also UPSETTING THE BALANCE.

This world of great IMBALANCE has been brought into this situation mainly through mass killings and also the MASS KILLING OF THE DIVINE SELF in the sense that human is cut off from the godly self – indeed the knowledge of this has been systematically thwarted – and remains mostly in contact with the low, bestial self which gives in to base instincts and fear. To move up and above this is a blessed act – a huge landmark in the progress of human, and many should have SUCCEEDED and many more WILL HAVE THEIR EYES OPENED TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SERVING DARK FORCES WHICH HAVE INSINUATED OPENLY AND SECRETLY THAT KILLING IS KOSCHER.

The use of this word brings me to a certain practice of killing common to those who are known as “Jews“. Some believe it is ordained that animals should be killed in a certain way. Others believe that it is “better“, for example, to kill a chicken while it is sleeping. THERE ARE NO HUMANE WAYS TO KILL, BELOVEDS. THIS IS YOUR GREAT MISTAKE: TO THINK THAT THERE ARE RIGHT AND WRONG WAYS OF DOING SOMETHING WHICH IS GOING AGAINST THE LAWS OF CREATION ANYWAY, TO THINK THAT THERE ARE DEGRESS OF PURITY, TO THINK THAT IT IS ALRIGHT TO KILL (i.e. EAT AN ANIMAL) ONLY ONCE IN A WHILE, TO THINK THAT THERE ARE “GOOD“ WAYS TO HARM OTHERS.

You have “reframed“ your thinking to the extent that it is fully deformed, to the extent that that which is beautiful is considered vile, to the extent that that which is vile is pronounced sacred. This is a corruption of your MORAL SYSTEM, PUT INTO PLACE BY THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE HEAVENLY ORDER. Yes, it is shocking to see people and animals killed, yet you partake in it. You may say that you do not understand it. You may feel helpless. But as all acts, there is a reason, which is the slow but steady corruption of your moral impulses over many ages. You have taken part collectively in this process of degeneration and it is time to reverse same.

I inquired privately some months ago about the nature of pairs working together. I had noticed while some had partners, only one seemed to be participating in AH. CM & Nebadonia are an example of a pair working together, also Adam & Eve. I don't recall others.

Could some discussion on this subject be done ? ( or link to pevious material )

1-How far down the frequencies does this occur
    2-Are there a larger number of instances than can be remembered in the physical

- - - - - -
    The reason for this is : The Keshe material designs a gravity coil & a magnetic coil then orients them to work together, THE CLAIM is this is how all the Creation works. THEN by introducing a desired frequency in the Plasma all things can be created.( I see a lot of UB & AH material in the presentation )
    I may not fully understand Keshe yet either! ( the culture difference makes it extremely difficult to comprehend & the website is very unfriendly)

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Van: Rosie speaking. I don't quite understand your sentence "only seems to be participating in AH". You mean, only one pair of partners? Who? Participating how?

Also, question 2: A larger number of what instances? Remembered by whom?
    Perhaps you could clarify, thanks, R

Quote Originally Posted by VNGNTN1 View Post
    I inquired privately some months ago about the nature of pairs working together. I had noticed while some had partners, only one seemed to be participating in AH. CM & Nebadonia are an example of a pair working together, also Adam & Eve. I don't recall others.

Could some discussion on this subject be done ? ( or link to pevious material )

1-How far down the frequencies does this occur
    2-Are there a larger number of instances than can be remembered in the physical

- - - - - -
    The reason for this is : The Keshe material designs a gravity coil & a magnetic coil then orients them to work together, THE CLAIM is this is how all the Creation works. THEN by introducing a desired frequency in the Plasma all things can be created.( I see a lot of UB & AH material in the presentation )
    I may not fully understand Keshe yet either! ( the culture difference makes it extremely difficult to comprehend & the website is very unfriendly)

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Anna View Post
    Van: Rosie speaking. I don't quite understand your sentence "only seems to be participating in AH". You mean, only one pair of partners? Who? Participating how?

Also, question 2: A larger number of what instances? Remembered by whom?
    Perhaps you could clarify, thanks, R
    DARN: I carefully thought about how to word that post !

1-One partner of AH members; (It is possible both partners are posting under separate aliases & not referencing the other )
    2-Could a divine partner ship in the physical not be recognized by one or both partners.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

For Some weeks now I am trying to answer one of the two questions I would like to ask Seraphim. This is about killing our beloved pets. The answer on 'why does man kill' might be sufficient but I really want to be sure.

Taking the life of pets -even out of compassion - is still killing, as we cut off their life stream. On the other hand there might be the suffering of your pet, for whatever reason, and as a caring being, you want to end that suffering.

Question one is: As we are responsible for our pets and we love them, are we allowed to end their life out of compassion? This usually goes via a vet..

Question two is: When at home I usually turn my wifi off After usage as it might harm our family And pets. How long does it take for negative wifi energy to leave the house? Is it beneficial to turn it off and on only when needed instead of keeping it on?

thank you so very much, Licht
    Team Michael all the way!

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Licht For This Useful Post:

Again, I am not sure what you are asking here dear Van. If it relates to Keshe technology / teachings, maybe take it to the Keshe thread.

What I am led to say here regarding partnerships is that they always lead to a blossoming synergy effect if held in perfect balance where each supports the other in equal measure so that they may fulfil their CHRISTED TASK, in the sense of the REASON WHY THEY HAVE INCARNATED HERE. They do not necessarily have to be working on the same project or have the same role, yet they support each other TO THE SAME DEGREE. This is irrespective of whether this is publicaly or privately known, and irrespective of whether one partner is off-planet and the other on planet, for example. It may also be possible that one partner - due to the "veil of forgetfulness" drawn over our eyes at birth" - may not be consciously aware of the workings or contribution of a partner, but over time (and over series of incarnations), it will be known / recognised.

DARN: I carefully thought about how to word that post !

1-One partner of AH members; (It is possible both partners are posting under separate aliases & not referencing the other )
    2-Could a divine partner ship in the physical not be recognized by one or both partners.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM LICHT

Quote Originally Posted by Licht View Post
    For Some weeks now I am trying to answer one of the two questions I would like to ask Seraphim. This is about killing our beloved pets. The answer on 'why does man kill' might be sufficient but I really want to be sure.

Taking the life of pets -even out of compassion - is still killing, as we cut off their life stream. On the other hand there might be the suffering of your pet, for whatever reason, and as a caring being, you want to end that suffering.

Question one is: As we are responsible for our pets and we love them, are we allowed to end their life out of compassion? This usually goes via a vet..

Question two is: When at home I usually turn my wifi off After usage as it might harm our family And pets. How long does it take for negative wifi energy to leave the house? Is it beneficial to turn it off and on only when needed instead of keeping it on?

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Licht, for showing the LIGHT with your question. It shows the large DISCREPANCY which lies between principles as they are stated, and principles as they are carried out. To value and respect all life is the principle. If this relates to a human being, a close relative who is visibly nearing the end of his or her life, for example, you may decide to place them in a hospice, to try and make their last days comfortable and valuable, to ease the pain of their "passing", to spend time together, to reassure, to do all that is possible.

How different, then, to give your animal to a vet - a person who has no relation with the animal - for an impersonal death. As with an incapacitated person, it is YOUR CHOICE and also YOUR RESPONSIBLITY what the quality of these final days should be. As always, the prime mover should be COMPASSION, and it is not our task to advise to what degree you should excercise this compassion, for this would remove your challenges and set us up as authorities when you yourselves should be developing your inner authority. Each case it different, and your task is to see how compassionately you may approach it.

Concerning wifi; when you turn it off, it is off. Yet there are so many other influences and waves which innundate you nevertheless, unless you live in a very isolated place, to say nothing of the NEGATIVE THOUGHT ENERGY which continually sweeps over your planet. As always, it bears thinking about THE LARGER PICTURE. This is a serious fault on your world: to consider smaller questions but to refuse to contemplate the larger picture. If you really wish to bring about a fundamental change, then this must be considered first. Small decisions regarding small issues do have their place, but if everyone else is in a place of fear and aggression and "not caring", this energy will reach you nevertheless, and so it is up to each individual to attempt in their own way to communicate with those who blindly accept and who remain in a quagmire of LIMITED MIND GROWTH.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

I want to give something back here, told me a horse owner, which has experienced with her horse, which wanted to euthanize them.

Since it is somewhat difficult for me to write all this unmistakably in English, I write it in German . You can try to translate with the translator tool.
    So many times I want to write something, and do it not because of the language.

Als ich vor vielen Jahren einen neuen Unterstellplatz für mein Islandpferd suchte, kam ich mit vielen Pferdebesitzern ins Gespräch. So erzählte ich auch einer Frau von dem Tierarzt, der mal mein Pferd auf eine ganz besondere Weise behandelt hat, aber das ist eine andere Geschichte.

Die Frau erzählte dann, dass sie diesen Tierarzt (ein Mann, der aus Island kommt) auch kennengelernt hat und erzählte dann die Geschichte von ihrem Pferd.

Das Pferd war sehr erkrankt, es hatte die Hufrehe-Krankheit und litt seit Jahren sehr daran. Als es dem Pferd wieder einmal sehr schlecht ging holte sie Ihren Tierarzt, der das Pferd schon immer behandelte. Der Tierarzt kam zu dem Entschluß, dass er nichts mehr für das Pferd tun kann und er schlug vor, dass Pferd einzuschläfern. Die Frau war sehr betroffen und der Tierarzt sagte ihr, sie könne sich ja etwas Zeit lassen und ihn dann anrufen, wenn sie bereit ist.

Diese Zeit hatte sie sich auch genommen und so kam es, dass sie den Tierarzt erst nach einigen Wochen anrief, als es dem Pferd noch viel schlechter ging.
    Nun war es so, dass ihr Tierarzt, der das Pferd einschläfern wollte im Urlaub war, und die Tierpraxis eine Vertretung schickte. Das war der isländische Tierarzt.

Er bat die Frau, ihn mit dem Pferd eine weile allein zu lassen. Nach einer langen Zeit kam er zurück zur Frau und sagte zu Ihr: "Das Pferd schläfer ich nicht ein, das Pferd will leben!" Und fuhr wieder weg.

Die Frau war so überwältigt und hatte in dem Moment keinen Zweifel an der Aussage des Mannes.

Sie erzählte mir dann weiter, dass sie sich danach an den Computer setzte um in Internetforen mehr über diese Krankheit zu erfahren und um alternativen Behandlungsmöglichkeiten zu suchen. Dabei wurde sie auf ein homöopatisches Mittel aufmerksam, welches sie dem Pferd gab.
    Das Pferd hatte die Krankheit überwunden.

Zur Behandlung von meinem Pferd durch diesen Arzt möchte ich nun doch noch sagen, dass mein Pferd aus Island per Schiff improtiert wurde und es diesem Pferd etwa nach einem halben Jahr sehr schlecht ging, es ihm bewußt wurde, dass es nicht mehr zurück nach Island kann. Das Pferd hatte einen sogenannten Importkoller. Ich erfuhr dann von diesem Isländischen Tierarzt und rief ihn an.

Der Tierarzt hatte sich dann mehrere Stunden mit dem Pferd alleine beschäftigt, ihm auch isländische Lieder vorgesungen und erzählte mir anschließend sehr viel vom Wesen meines Pferdes. Danach war das Pferd wie ausgewechselt.
    Obwohl der Arzt eine sehr lange Anfahrt hatte und sich sehr lange mit dem Pferd beschäftigte, wollte er nur das Benzin für die Fahrt erstattet haben.

Lieben Gruß
    Anette

Quote Originally Posted by Licht View Post

41. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anette For This Useful Post:

THANK YOU for your contribution here, dear Anette. For those who do not read German, here is a quick summary of Anette's experiences:

A friend's horse had been very ill for many years. The vet said he could do nothing more for it and suggested that the horse be put down. As the owner was in shock at this suggestion, they decided to wait for a while. When the owner herself decided there was no hope, she called the vet again, but he was on holiday. Instead, a vet from Iceland came to put down the horse. However, after spending some time with the horse alone, he announced to the owner that the horse wanted to live. The owner started to look for alternative treatment for the horse in the internet and found something which helped the horse overcome the illness.

Anette's own horse, originally imported from Iceland, declined rapidly in health. Anette thought he suffered from homesickness. She called the Icelandic doctor who spent several hours alone with the horse, singing icelandic songs to it and talking to it. This changed everything and the horse was content. The doctor spent such a long time with the horse, but all he wanted was some money for the petrol ....

Quote Originally Posted by Anette View Post
    I want to give something back here, told me a horse owner, which has experienced with her horse, which wanted to euthanize them.

Since it is somewhat difficult for me to write all this unmistakably in English, I write it in German . You can try to translate with the translator tool.
    So many times I want to write something, and do it not because of the language.

Als ich vor vielen Jahren einen neuen Unterstellplatz für mein Islandpferd suchte, kam ich mit vielen Pferdebesitzern ins Gespräch. So erzählte ich auch einer Frau von dem Tierarzt, der mal mein Pferd auf eine ganz besondere Weise behandelt hat, aber das ist eine andere Geschichte.

Die Frau erzählte dann, dass sie diesen Tierarzt (ein Mann, der aus Island kommt) auch kennengelernt hat und erzählte dann die Geschichte von ihrem Pferd.

Das Pferd war sehr erkrankt, es hatte die Hufrehe-Krankheit und litt seit Jahren sehr daran. Als es dem Pferd wieder einmal sehr schlecht ging holte sie Ihren Tierarzt, der das Pferd schon immer behandelte. Der Tierarzt kam zu dem Entschluß, dass er nichts mehr für das Pferd tun kann und er schlug vor, dass Pferd einzuschläfern. Die Frau war sehr betroffen und der Tierarzt sagte ihr, sie könne sich ja etwas Zeit lassen und ihn dann anrufen, wenn sie bereit ist.

Diese Zeit hatte sie sich auch genommen und so kam es, dass sie den Tierarzt erst nach einigen Wochen anrief, als es dem Pferd noch viel schlechter ging.
    Nun war es so, dass ihr Tierarzt, der das Pferd einschläfern wollte im Urlaub war, und die Tierpraxis eine Vertretung schickte. Das war der isländische Tierarzt.

Er bat die Frau, ihn mit dem Pferd eine weile allein zu lassen. Nach einer langen Zeit kam er zurück zur Frau und sagte zu Ihr: "Das Pferd schläfer ich nicht ein, das Pferd will leben!" Und fuhr wieder weg.

Die Frau war so überwältigt und hatte in dem Moment keinen Zweifel an der Aussage des Mannes.

Sie erzählte mir dann weiter, dass sie sich danach an den Computer setzte um in Internetforen mehr über diese Krankheit zu erfahren und um alternativen Behandlungsmöglichkeiten zu suchen. Dabei wurde sie auf ein homöopatisches Mittel aufmerksam, welches sie dem Pferd gab.
    Das Pferd hatte die Krankheit überwunden.

Zur Behandlung von meinem Pferd durch diesen Arzt möchte ich nun doch noch sagen, dass mein Pferd aus Island per Schiff improtiert wurde und es diesem Pferd etwa nach einem halben Jahr sehr schlecht ging, es ihm bewußt wurde, dass es nicht mehr zurück nach Island kann. Das Pferd hatte einen sogenannten Importkoller. Ich erfuhr dann von diesem Isländischen Tierarzt und rief ihn an.

Der Tierarzt hatte sich dann mehrere Stunden mit dem Pferd alleine beschäftigt, ihm auch isländische Lieder vorgesungen und erzählte mir anschließend sehr viel vom Wesen meines Pferdes. Danach war das Pferd wie ausgewechselt.
    Obwohl der Arzt eine sehr lange Anfahrt hatte und sich sehr lange mit dem Pferd beschäftigte, wollte er nur das Benzin für die Fahrt erstattet haben.

Lieben Gruß
    Anette

43. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Seraphim for the answer to my question.

But I sincerely feel the ultimate answer I'll have to find inside myself.

Killing other humans is natural in some cultures, there are techniques developed to do it efficiently.

But for me the main question remains unanswered: WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago65 View Post
    I would like to pose a question:

Why MAN kills MAN?
    (Pythagoras)

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiago For This Useful Post:

BECAUSE MIND HAS NOT GROWN OUT OF IT
    BECAUSE FEAR PREVAILS
    BECAUSE THE FEELING OF SEPARATION IS STRONGER THAN UNITY
    BECAUSE RESPONSIBILITY IS PUSHED ASIDE
    BECAUSE VIOLENCE IS CONSIDERED NORMAL
    BECAUSE DIVINITY IN SELF AND IN OTHERS IS NOT RECOGNISED

Love Rosie

Thanks Seraphim for the answer to my question.

But I sincerely feel the ultimate answer I'll have to find inside myself.

Killing other humans is natural in some cultures, there are techniques developed to do it efficiently.

But for me the main question remains unanswered: WHY?

47. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Dear Rosie,

many thanks for the summary translation...

Greetings
    Anette

49. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anette For This Useful Post:

as to letting a pet go by method of taking to vet... I gave this to my Spicygirl back in 2004..another what appeared to be a heart attack...and the pain was obvious.. she had come thru one for a time a few weeks before. We went to an emergency after hours clinic. Well on my drive home.. she JOINED me in the car and was glad to free of it and went immediately there on to our other side to begin her training classes to become a human being in her next life. I kept in touch with her for months over the progress and things she shared with me... later Sara Cat joined her.. Sara cat was cut down by a car on purpose during the night when I had to get up to drive to a group event of importance where I was a guest speaker...I knew she was murdered because of what I was going to do and I could not let "them" get the best of me.. so I gathered myself and went.

She too was Thought adjustered as was Spicy... so for a time I talked to them both and then let them go their way.... I am informed they are both incarnate now in their first human meat suit life.... but they were quite human enough before then... Spicygirl loved to cook with me and shared meals of what I cooked... she was excited that as a human she would be able to cook. SaraCat wanted hands intensely.. she was fascinated by them. She knew she would be "a people" next time., And so it is.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

51. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Here the link to a Pdf, part 1

of all

questions and answers from Seraphin

here in these thread.

Enjoy

Attached Images Attached Images
    Oh, precious ones,
    there is glory to be had in GREAT MISTAKES.
    In gaining of perfection one MUST make the mistakes of the growing being – how else can the lessons be truly learned?
    Do not fear error – simply “correct” error! -- CM

I AM THAT I AM

53. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Christ.L For This Useful Post:

Re: Answer to Jeremy regarding TIME

QUESTION FROM JEREMY

Dear Rosie and Seraphin,

I have a question related to time. Today many of us feel pressured to accomplish things by a certain time. We also hold ourselves back from doing things because we assume we simply won't have the time to do them.

As I understand it, linear time is an illusory concept and that in fact, we are all living in an eternal NOW in which all potentials and possibilities are held.

For those of us who find time management to be challenging, do you have any suggestions that we can use to leverage time, or the illusory perception of time, in our favour so that we can be more effective in accomplishing our action-based goals and find more peace in our lives?

Many thanks,

Jeremy

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, dear Jeremy, who has identified one of human’s main struggles. The concept of time is a HINDERING FACTOR as seen from your side of things. In general, time is viewed as an ENEMY, preventing you from accomplishing something within a certain framework.

YET WHO HAS PLACE THESE LIMITATIONS? It is you yourselves, Beloveds, who have designated that school must finish at 18, that projects must be completed at a certain date, that there must be an END. But from our perspective, THERE IS NO END, only further development in another sphere or another life.

The seeds sewn at one particular point in time are destined to flourish, if provided with the right conditions. These will appear if they are in alignment with your present learning task, or in alignment with the contribution you are designed to gift your environment and fellow travellers with.

Time is not a preventer but an ENABLER. It is never “too late“ to begin on a huge monumental project which will benefit all. In fact, it is always THE RIGHT TIME to do this, even if you are on what you consider to be your “last legs“. That seed of greatness with massive potential will sprout later, perhaps with the assistance of a companion or family member, who will NURTURE IT AND BRING IT TO FRUITION. In this sense, IT IS NEVER TO LATE. I feel I must repeat this, since so many of you on earth have desires and ambitions which are worthy, but are resigned and feel defeated at the great amount of “work“ this might entail. Yet if you are passionate about something, everything will fall into place. This is not a question of having enough time, but of having enough ENTHUSIASM and DEDICATION.

The phrase TIME MANAGEMENT has been invented by humans, not celestials. You feel under pressure to deal with huge amounts of issues and papers in a short period of time, in effect, using time effectively. But you will not be aware of time or its passing or the need to exploit every minute if you are concentrating solely on your passion. Even if your passion is organisation, sorting through piles of papers or mails WILL BE A JOY rather than something to be dealt with as quickly as possible so that you do not get inundated with more piles of the same.

As you rightly proclaim, Jeremy, the NOW holds great potential and it is for each and every individual to examine if they are living their dream in the NOW or whether they are putting their dream ON HOLD.

55. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Answer to Peter regarding EAR TONES

QUESTION FROM PETER

Dear Rosie and Seraphin,

I have a question about ear tones, many times I will hear an ear tone that will last for about 10 seconds or so. sometimes the everyday noise will go quiet, for few seconds, then the ear tone will come up and fade away, and the
    background noise is normal again. The most frequent time that I heard ear tones was the week of the big New Zealand earthquakes a few years ago.

Can you please give me some information as to what is the true cause of ear tones, also the
    pitch of the frequency of the tone I am hearing.

Many Thanks

Peter

SERAPHIN’S ANSWER

Greetings to you Peter of the GREAT AURAL SENSITIVITY. This is the reason for your increased hearing. The vibrations which run around the earth and indeed form part of her various mental and emotional bodies are extremely complex and in fact pick up and absorb any abnormalities – including earth movements or explosions or other tumultuous events – which enter her “subconscious”, as it were.

The more you align yourself with earth and her feelings, including her sufferings, the more clearly this sound will RISE ABOVE those which are within your range of normality, even cutting them out for a period. The sounds you are hearing may be related to quakes or any other large event, since there is also a process of accumulation and each event affects the next, resulting in a very heavy burden which your planet presently carries, causing her to tilt. We could say that you’re a perceiving the cumulative effect of her pain when it gets too much for her. As such, you are what is called an “empath”, and each empath will notice and feel the signs in different ways. The precise pitch is not an issue here, rather the frequency with which you hear indicates the seriousness of the situation.

To go into sympathy with the earth is a sign of great compassion and understanding, yet to take on the suffering may also mean an overload of your own circuits resulting in physical damage. We ask you to keep this in mind and to survey your own condition of health.

Taken from facebook.

What I think about time:
    Time is what you make of it, but people tend to use it for self-restriction purposes.
    If one do not see death as a time limit nor is afraid of it, have all the time in the world.

Thanks Rosie and Seraphin
    [FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=4]Living in Love, Light and Laughter!
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]“Maybe there is little you can do today to improve some of the less desirable situations in your world, but whatever little you can do, do it with all the might of your soul and all the resources of your personality, because in this moment and in the situation in which you find yourself, you are the only one who can do something about it.”[/FONT][/COLOR]

58. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to amnesiacmessiah For This Useful Post:

THANK YOU for those wise sentences on TIME, dear Amnesiac Messiah (looks like the amnesia is wearing off, no?!)

This just reenforces the fact that WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD FOR OUR MOST TREASURED AND POWERFUL PROJECTS WHICH WILL BENEFIT THE ONE. This does not give us a free pass to "rest on our laurels", or to become nonchalent or lazy. It just means that nothing can be lost, and especially that TIME CAN NEVER BE LOST as it serves our continuous education. Love R

60. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

well I am the ear tone champion.. and the ear whinning and hearing the wave etc all....mine began sometime soon after harmonic convergence in 1987 and for a brief period of time I took some sort of medicine for "tinnitus" and then reallized it was not tinnitus at all... I suspect some cases of tinnitus out there are this improved range of hearing. Mine is constant .. it never goes away.. always is something there and at times MORE... I get the 10 second type of tones too... usually my left ear... and what some people call "ear block" on earth boppin and other sites.. which seems a block of hearing loss for a few seconds... thus the name... the every day stuff I tune out pretty easy as my mind is working but the WAVE when it is coming in.. .nope.. and I will lie down with ear on pillow which enables even greater clarity of the sound. I do assume that I do have increased range of hearing as part of this... Seraphins answer is excellent. I have been waiting for it!

It was easy back then to blame some of my stuff on my MS but in time and as I tried to explain many of my odd and funny stuff to doctors... that there was not a medical cause and it was sometime after that my soul mate and chief guide in my life told me it was all ascension syndrome. I was not heavy on the net then.. I wasn't on the net at all actually... not until 2000 so I wasn't running into websites covering any of it. I bought a new computer back then and had 3 months of free internet....that was in December 2000 actually. Family living with me had internet on their computer..but I rarely went on it myself...and not in any search of answers for my stuff

As to overloading the circuits.. yes I do that and it was suggested by my guardian angel Andrea several years ago.. to not put so much conscious effort into keeping the body vibrating too high..... I kinda loved doing that... the vibration feel of the experience was "fun"... one has to reach 1000 kilowatts to dematerialize and I could keep my energy up around 750 or 800 easily.... in fact the kilowatts are useful in terms of consciousness reflecting into the body.. people at 5d for example vibrate around 500 kilowatts.

Andrea also suggested this practice made me stand out to the dark invisibles making me an easier target...

the feel as I approached that 1000 kilowatts... which took some effort... is intense as I approached it and as I began to dematerialize.. the feeling was sort of like the RUSH of suddenly going downhill of a rollercoaster. after a long climb.. it is the only thing I can think off to describe it....even to the vibrating car on the rollercoaster...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

62. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

well I am the ear tone champion.. and the ear whinning and hearing the wave etc all....mine began sometime soon after harmonic convergence in 1987 and for a brief period of time I took some sort of medicine for "tinnitus" and then reallized it was not tinnitus at all... I suspect some cases of tinnitus out there are this improved range of hearing. Mine is constant .. it never goes away.. always is something there and at times MORE... I get the 10 second type of tones too... usually my left ear... and what some people call "ear block" on earth boppin and other sites.. which seems a block of hearing loss for a few seconds... thus the name... the every day stuff I tune out pretty easy as my mind is working but the WAVE when it is coming in.. .nope.. and I will lie down with ear on pillow which enables even greater clarity of the sound. I do assume that I do have increased range of hearing as part of this... Seraphins answer is excellent. I have been waiting for it!

It was easy back then to blame some of my stuff on my MS but in time and as I tried to explain many of my odd and funny stuff to doctors... that there was not a medical cause and it was sometime after that my soul mate and chief guide in my life told me it was all ascension syndrome. I was not heavy on the net then.. I wasn't on the net at all actually... not until 2000 so I wasn't running into websites covering any of it. I bought a new computer back then and had 3 months of free internet....that was in December 2000 actually. Family living with me had internet on their computer..but I rarely went on it myself...and not in any search of answers for my stuff

As to overloading the circuits.. yes I do that and it was suggested by my guardian angel Andrea several years ago.. to not put so much conscious effort into keeping the body vibrating too high..... I kinda loved doing that... the vibration feel of the experience was "fun"... one has to reach 1000 kilowatts to dematerialize and I could keep my energy up around 750 or 800 easily.... in fact the kilowatts are useful in terms of consciousness reflecting into the body.. people at 5d for example vibrate around 500 kilowatts.

Andrea also suggested this practice made me stand out to the dark invisibles making me an easier target...

the feel as I approached that 1000 kilowatts... which took some effort... is intense as I approached it and as I began to dematerialize.. the feeling was sort of like the RUSH of suddenly going downhill of a rollercoaster. after a long climb.. it is the only thing I can think off to describe it....even to the vibrating car on the rollercoaster...
    Your first paragraph describes what I hear perfectly and all the checks to verify as well.
    Later paragraphs I don't understand: 1000 kw is a measure of power & 5d is a measure of frequency. I cannot connect the dots of how much power applied to a specific frequency produces what you describe !
    Can you rephrase that asI do have interest there.

64. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Your first paragraph describes what I hear perfectly and all the checks to verify as well.
    Later paragraphs I don't understand: 1000 kw is a measure of power & 5d is a measure of frequency. I cannot connect the dots of how much power applied to a specific frequency produces what you describe !
    No I cannot rephrase so to speak.. that was my teaching given to me by Andrea at the time I was undergoing some of you might call "jedi" training. The energy generated is by my MIND... as to the dematerialization process to raise up the meat suit... She used Kilo watts ... I have only the most basic of "electrical" training on this world which made it difficult for me to under earthly terms.. let along perhap introduce new ones when I was working with Tesla.

your mental energy however is measureable by the earth word Kilowatts. as to quantity I suppose... What I have posted was my personal experience during that time and there really aren't words for it.. dematerialization was demonstrated in the star trek stuff we watched long ago... it breaks the body matter bonds so the body can be transported in "pieces".... and re assembled... that was excellent teaching in that old stuff of being beamed to ship and rematerialized as best as allowed in images at the time. It is the accepted transport method between ships and ground of those that have such technology.. Beam me up scotty is pretty real.....

what was working on learning with this meat suit at the time was to purposely dematerialize and transport my atoms to ship.... the process took so long and that roller coaster thing SO intense that at the time being I decided to drop out of that portion of my "jedi knight" training... and continue on with teaching... I went thru a long 4 month process at the time which changed my body into a permanent body.. to use as long as I wanted.. .and the huge attack on my heart later by method of microwave type heart attack weapons... destroyed my SA node and more and I was months in "rehab" and having more stem cell transplants (again)... a 6 month process and I noticed one day my hair had stopped returning to its younger color and age spots were forming again etc.. which previously were falling off. 4 months of intense efforts down the drain. I recorded some of that on our previous messianic forum which was destroyed in 2012 on May 5,,, so its no longer available.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

66. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

No I cannot. that was my teaching given to me by Andrea at the time I was undergoing some what you might call "jedi" training. The energy generated is by my MIND... as to the dematerialization process to raise up the meat suit... She used Kilo watts ... I have only the most basic of "electrical" training on this world which made it difficult for me to under earthly terms.. let along perhap introduce new ones when I was working with Tesla.

your mental energy however is measureable by the earth word Kilowatts. as to quantity I suppose... What I have posted was my personal experience during that time and there really aren't words for it.. dematerialization was demonstrated in the star trek stuff we watched long ago... it breaks the body matter bonds so the body can be transported in "pieces".... and re assembled... that was excellent teaching in that old stuff of being beamed to ship and rematerialized as best as allowed in images at the time. It is the accepted transport method between ships and ground of those that have such technology.. Beam me up scotty is pretty real.....

you might enjoy some of the jedi yoda clips from those movies in the movie thread there.. Yoda raised Luke's ship out of swamp strickly by personal mind energy and picturing it happening.. Luke had failed because he gave up the hard work I suppose too soon ... substituting "I can't.. " and I suppose with my own dematerializing at the time.. I didn't say "I can't"... I said its so much work...I did feel I would rather spend the time teaching as I am easily beamed to ship if the meat suit if its supposed to go there.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

68. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

THANK YOU for that great contribution and also confirmation of Seraphin's words, dear Candace! I suppose you heard more after 1987 because the "galactic" circuits were reopened ..... (Candace edit: Yep... I assumed that was the case later on anyway.. it was a few years after after I moved into this house in 1984... so much change.)

70. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

More on THE CAUSES OF WAR, extract from Message 27

More on THE CAUSES OF WAR, by Seraphin

(Extract from Seraphin Message 27: CIRCUS OF CARNAGE AND TABULA RASA)

"MEANING WELL, HOPING FOR THE BEST OR DOING “THE HONOURABLE THING” UNDER THE PRESSURE OF FRIENDS OR PUBLIC OPINION, FAILING TO DISCERN OR INVESTIGATE DISINFORMATION, HAVE BEEN PRIME CAUSES OF THIS COLOSSAL TRAGIC SCENARIO.

We cry when we see you children of earth engage in petty arguments over issues of little consequence. We cry when we see your toy-shops full of guns and soldiers and war games. We cry when we see young children enter into the thought mechanisms of battlefield strategies - attack, regroup, and attack again – with the sole purpose of killing and “winning”. We cry when we see battles of a silent and insidious nature warred against those who do not realise they are pawns of the masters, enslaved to bid their doing, encouraged to take their harmful medicines, to buy and consume their degenerate food products, to “protect” themselves with infected innoculations.

The mentality of looking in only one direction, of suffering in silence, of accepting one’s fate, of following others without question, of living on as usual without stopping to dig deeper, of refusal to investigate the sorry situation around them, is the perpetrator of mass annihilation.

And we say RISE UP, WALK INTO YOUR DIVINE SOVEREIGNTY, INSIST ON AN END TO THIS LUDICROUS CIRCUS OF CARNAGE, BREAK THE CIRCUITS OF OBEDIENT PASSIVITY AND EGO-CENTRICITY AND DEDICATE YOURSELVES TO ACCELLERATING THE COURSE OF COMPASSION.

The silence has lasted to long. Let the cacophony sound loud, let the discussions begin without fear, without pause, until every final detail has been examined and every lie overturned. Thus cleared and purified, a TABULAR RASA will ensure that such developments will never again occur on Gaia’s soil"

72. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Good evening beloveds this is my first post on AH I have been reading and following and growing since Candace 1st posted about mission statements many year's ago!! i feel it a privilege to finely take the plunge and join the light community.
    Before I ask my question of many I just wanted to say a big hug and Thankyou to the people who have stuck to the light cause over these difficult years !!
    One big love to Candace kibo rose jess and the to many to mention 😘😘😘.
    Anyways my question to seraphin is my connection antenna I live and work with people who think I'm either brain washed or weird bit like kibo 😁 I don't let this get to me but how do I get that clear connection when I breath and listen I can hear some thing's but not a conversation!! Please guide me on better ways.
    Thankyou
    I am

74. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to justbe1 For This Useful Post:

Congratulations on joining us dear JUSTBE1 (Great name) and thank you for reading. As it so happens, I was just about to post an older Seraphin Message here about ANSWERING THE DIVINE TELEPHONE, which may help you further. Many of us here are regarded as not fitting in with the norm. This is a healthy way to be because what is considered "normal" (war and killing is considered normal, as we have just discussed) is often actually a gross trespassing of the Laws of Creation which support growth and abundance and balance. Our critical minds are needed so much at the moment because much thought is running on automatic "norms".

Concerning clear connection: there is no special way of doing this although there are many who would advocate certain rituals. You can in fact develop your own wording on how to ask to become connected, how to ask for the space around you to be cleared, how to ask to be a pure channel, and how to ask for objectivity so that you can better receive. And then you can experiment. If you hear things, you can ask WHAT DOES THIS MEAN or WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW, and then note what words pop into your mind, or what feelings you have. Noting it down afterwards is a way of tracking your progress.
    I will now go and post the DIVINE TELEPHONE text. Perhaps you can form a specific question for Seraphin if this does not assist.
    Love R

Quote Originally Posted by justbe1 View Post
    Good evening beloveds this is my first post on AH I have been reading and following and growing since Candace 1st posted about mission statements many year's ago!! i feel it a privilege to finely take the plunge and join the light community.
    Before I ask my question of many I just wanted to say a big hug and Thankyou to the people who have stuck to the light cause over these difficult years !!
    Anyways my question to seraphin is my connection antenna I live and work with people who think I'm either brain washed or weird bit like kibo 😁 I don't let this get to me but how do I get that clear connection when I breath and listen I can hear some thing's but not a conversation!! Please guide me on better ways.
    Thankyou
    I am

76. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Re: How to activate the DIVINE TELEPHONE

Message 27 : HOW TO ACTIVATE THE DIVINE TELEPHONE
    21st December 2010, Seraphin through Rosie

R: Seraphin: it still seems incredible that I can just formulate my questions on paper, and that the answers pop into my head, and that I can write them down at great speed without much contemplation. I do read the messages through afterwards to check for clarity and omissions, but generally it is already clear-cut.

S: Yes, Beloved. The more you trust in the process, the faster the answers will flow. The hesitation in such a process is always on the end of the receiver as opposed to the transmitter. Transmitters from the angelic realms are rarely subject to “writer’s block”. They are capable of assembling their thoughts in a suitable way, rapidly and at will. In fact, we almost know in advance what you are going to ask because we are familiar with your thought patterns, your physical experiences, your emotional responses and your spiritual capacity, so we can encase our responses in language or metaphors which you can best receive, understand, and transmit further.

Should questions then arise as a result of written publication of such messages, you are subsequently well-equipped to reply and to enter into a dialogue because our mode of expression echoes your own. Here we are talking about DIVINE DIALOGUES, which means methods by which divine knowledge or truth can filtrate down and spread in the physical space which exists on your earth. This is an interim solution to assist those who are not yet using their own divine telephones.

It is not the position of a “chaneller” to receive divine instruction and to present it as their own, but to function as a link – an instrument of disseminating knowledge – while simultaneously acknowledging the source. This act of recognition allows the connection to continue and grow, acting as an increasingly effective conduit for the broadcast of spiritual wisdom.[/QUOTE]

78. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Thank you Seraphin & Rosie for these interesting answers. I have been anticipating the ones on eartones and time
    I get the 10 second type of tones too... usually my left ear... and what some people call "ear block" on earth boppin and other sites..
    I get these frequently too, both the ringing and the ear block lasting the while the tone rings.

I also have no way of 'keeping time' -I get lost in the action and time disappears until some clock reminds me of this world's expectations of my being here and there at certain positions of that measuring machine on the wall...I am 'late' moststly and often wish to get beyond the time counting syndrome here...

Hi justbe1, welcome

80. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Hi Rose Thankyou kindly for your response and posting of seraphin answer the cosmic telephone I put this into practice last night and found myself in a wonderful state of bliss 😍😍😍 I mean wow I did not sleep much as I was buzzing and the heat on my body. This will take more practice as this makes perfect but a good start I send you my love 💖💖💝.
    Thankyou Marayah for your kind wcome 😘
    I am

82. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justbe1 For This Useful Post:

Re: More on THE CAUSES OF WAR, extract from Message 27

More on THE CAUSES OF WAR, by Seraphin

(Extract from Seraphin Message 27: CIRCUS OF CARNAGE AND TABULA RASA)

"MEANING WELL, HOPING FOR THE BEST OR DOING “THE HONOURABLE THING” UNDER THE PRESSURE OF FRIENDS OR PUBLIC OPINION, FAILING TO DISCERN OR INVESTIGATE DISINFORMATION, HAVE BEEN PRIME CAUSES OF THIS COLOSSAL TRAGIC SCENARIO.

We cry when we see you children of earth engage in petty arguments over issues of little consequence. We cry when we see your toy-shops full of guns and soldiers and war games. We cry when we see young children enter into the thought mechanisms of battlefield strategies - attack, regroup, and attack again – with the sole purpose of killing and “winning”. We cry when we see battles of a silent and insidious nature warred against those who do not realise they are pawns of the masters, enslaved to bid their doing, encouraged to take their harmful medicines, to buy and consume their degenerate food products, to “protect” themselves with infected innoculations.

The mentality of looking in only one direction, of suffering in silence, of accepting one’s fate, of following others without question, of living on as usual without stopping to dig deeper, of refusal to investigate the sorry situation around them, is the perpetrator of mass annihilation.

And we say RISE UP, WALK INTO YOUR DIVINE SOVEREIGNTY, INSIST ON AN END TO THIS LUDICROUS CIRCUS OF CARNAGE, BREAK THE CIRCUITS OF OBEDIENT PASSIVITY AND EGO-CENTRICITY AND DEDICATE YOURSELVES TO ACCELLERATING THE COURSE OF COMPASSION.

The silence has lasted to long. Let the cacophony sound loud, let the discussions begin without fear, without pause, until every final detail has been examined and every lie overturned. Thus cleared and purified, a TABULAR RASA will ensure that such developments will never again occur on Gaia’s soil"

This portion I bolded above... that is not only in war games.. but those who sell stuff are taught the same acts of war with different labels. Those people in car dealerships and who sell vacuums door to door are taught the same.. and in training given all or most of "customer objections" to purchase.... and the appropriate response to it. This was taught a bit in tupperware and mary kay cosmetics too.... but lesser than those used car people. it is taught at all levels of corporate responsibility and these are used also by church ministers to over come the person and win by making a christian of him..... and these ones in religion carry it forth to their friends overcoming the objections...

Yesterday I woke up to an early morning church show...In Touch Ministries at 5 am sunday mornings Minister is baptist in Atlanta. There was covered a question on bringing christ to you and I did not see the way it was worded... but in the end the question revolved around do I have to be in a church or can I be a do it myselfer with Jesus.... and the answer was yes you have to be in a church.. because to not be in a church means you have not accepted Christ.... this was an "overcoming the objection" situation...http://www.intouch.org/ And I see the topic of this week is "real freedom".. No this person preaches enslavement to religion.

This minister borders on criminal to me.... yet he's filled up every Sunday broadcast.. which I don't know if its live each Sunday or not actually...But its all "used car salesmen" or corporate leadership sort of thing that is immoral. If one truly has a good product and knows it and the customer wants it... it will happen... over the years I have let salesmen in my door just to watch the process and then told them it was not an honorable way to sell and showed them the door. I am sure many of you here is not all of you have experienced this and possibly also were given instruction in the use of it in your job situations....

All of this is pervasive and you who have been military know its use there.... I just watched a video the other day of a congressman using it on a general who was getting very uncomfortable and I hope he found the courage to walk out... who knows. but these are all reason for war ultimately be it between corporations or countries. Or in gangs... or or or... and I am sure plenty is taught using computer games and the same computer games developed to teach war.. well its just a slightly different approach to the ones use in Christianity... for the kids...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

84. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Welcome here Justbe1.... well per your name.. a bit of oneness helps greatly in establishing the way you wish to communicate... I was never much of a writer of communication.. once in a while though I kept a journal during trying times and answers did show up this way.... .as I pondered my way thru and recorded the issue... I do sometimes write down what answer I may get on a the nearest piece of scratch paper and promptly loose it...so the great majority of mine is mental and I am connected nearly all the time unless something really gets in the way....and I am seen strange for it and always have been..... teased in early school for being absent minded etc. well my mind was not absent.. but it wasn't in a boring situation either.. it was connected . It takes a lot of practice I suppose to be connected in trying circumstances.. easy to forget it... But I often soon realize it and get back in my groove. it is the goal of ALL to be logged in so to speak 24/7 and as distractions grow less as this world calms it will happen more easily plus it will be respected as so many others will be listening within too by then. the law IS ASK and YOU SHALL RECEIVE (therefore be careful what you ask for)...... and you must accept that the answer may come in different ways.... and that you may well not be pleased with the answer because of a lack of wisdom in what you asked for. People that ask sincerely enough for stuff in particular often will get it and then have the responsibility of that stuff in some way... always always must self introspection be done at least once a day.... for then many answers pop in. And in fact just as you will develop the ability to pretty much stay logged in.... so you will constantly introspect.... as I am doing right now as I write... and in the doing so of striving to accomplish both goals.. so shall you find abundant hope... (and I don't mean showing up here in that statement.. I mean that natural hope that builds from the connection....

Be AH and in so doing you share it around.... to others eventually one way or another. Do not be afraid to speak of the inner connection.....if somehow says how did you know that.. the answer is my inner connection.... i often know what a friend needs that I have down the street and she is constantly amazed as to how did I know she needs butter or whatever I have just brought her... will its that inner connection to her. i take her some food and iF i see something affordable.. I usually know if she will be happy with it.... or needs it.. if i don't get that feel.. it stays in the store...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

86. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Thankyou Candace for your warm welcome 😊 when a was filling out the form to join here and it came to my name just be 1 popped into my head .not from me.
    I have learned from you afar about being strong in the face of adversity when Muppets and shills were in your face on glp etc.I get shit all the time but carry on smiling😁😁😜 leading the way wayshower and all that!!! I will keep practising and hopefully one day I'll be in the groove just trust as seraphin says.

One love
    I AM

88. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justbe1 For This Useful Post:

Thankyou Candace for your warm welcome �� when a was filling out the form to join here and it came to my name just be 1 popped into my head .not from me.<br>
    I have learned from you afar about being strong in the face of adversity when Muppets and shills were in your face on glp etc.I get shit all the time but carry on smiling������ leading the way wayshower and all that!!! I will keep practising and hopefully one day I'll be in the groove just trust as seraphin says.<br>
    <br>
    One love<br>
    I AM
    <br>
    <br>
    well there you go justbe1..."popping in" is a major way things come....... and when they do it that way I always know it wasn't me and I have been given an answer. I got one of those in a difficult situation I am in right now and it proved to provide exactly what I needed and I could get it off the net... simple thing.. it was how to determine the age of a hot water heater and the POP IN said..... check the serial number.. not the old heater is gone but I did copy the serial number and other numbers. I was told by this fellow who was deceitful the heater he brought to me was 2 years old... when another fellow took it out this weekend it was obvious it was older.. anyway... I discovered the date of manufacture was 2005.... in May... hardly 2 years old......

.always listen up to this stuff...This helps me a great deal and I will by similar methods be guided to more of what I need to know in this case... building quite a file I am... on the deception.. this is how to receive regularly.. put it out there.. ask and it shall be given unto you... always pay attention to the POP UPS. I had hoped otherwise the heater was in the trash still.. but its trash day.... and I need to know now something about the gas valve.. well I know about it. but I need something more.. and during my napitation on the couch I was shown 3 versions on my inner screen.. which will help greatly on the net.. This fellow picked the wrong stupid old lady to mess with...but I got signs and I could have canceled it before it got started and that is my error... my "sight" was occluded from the fact I was so excited about finding what I had put out there.. and I know why inside. wisdom obtained.

On a good note about my error.. maybe I can get this guy out of business or convince a change of ways in him.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

90. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Thankyou
    I am
    Welcome Justbe1, good that you chose to join the team and is able to participate in the discussions. I'm sure you may find some answers here. Knowing right from wrong will guide you to distinguish from what is true or not.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

92. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the advice Candace.I need to be more aware of pop ups u could say they are invaluable.
    We have the same problem over here in the UK where sad people target older people to scam them or over charge them😔ahh well karma will bite their arse and they will judge themselves at some point.Lol no messing with you!!

Wow another welcome iamone legend love reading your posts xx

One love

I AM

94. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justbe1 For This Useful Post:

I understand when Andrea was saying 1000 [kW] she was saying metaphorically, because POWER doesn't vibrate and we don't measure vibrations in WATTS but in HERTZ [Hz].
    It's common to mix up the concepts of energy and power. ENERGY is measured in JOULES [J] and POWER that is the rate of energy dissipation or the velocity of realising work is measured in WATTS [W].

POWER = ENERGY/TIME or 1 [W] = 1 [J/s].
    (Pythagoras)

96. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tiago For This Useful Post:

happy face thankyou
    I understand when Andrea was saying 1000 [kW] she was saying metaphorically, because POWER doesn't vibrate and we don't measure vibrations in WATTS but in HERTZ [Hz].
    It's common to mix up the concepts of energy and power. ENERGY is measured in JOULES [J] and POWER that is the rate of energy dissipation or the velocity of realising work is measured in WATTS [W].

POWER = ENERGY/TIME or 1 [W] = 1 [J/s].
    Hu 5 and I know remember looking up the joules.... now and watts in my own confusion because in my chemistry and physics etc these were used... biology too.. She insisted Hertz or I really think it was megahertz or what ever....was the right term from what was available . I could actually guess my vibration in hertz pretty accurately during that "jedi knight" training..... what was surprising to me was KILO Hertz.. its pretty big actually... I need to go back and ask her again if I had to reach 1000 hertz or 1000 Kilo..... that was back ini about 2009 or so I think. it was over a 4 month period that finished in Oct...

Many of you know angels can shoot lightening bolts..... and this is an electric universe.... It was lightening bolts Gabriel shot at the guards of Esu/CM's grave.......that simply knocked them out for a time. This could become a fun topic actually .. not sure what we will cover..

But whether it was KILO's... or more like 700 hertz vs 700 kilohertz.... that is I was assure the vibratory rate of somebody in 7d....If I could get quickly to 800 I could make myself invisible and while I had nobody around to test that.. it seemed at times I was invisible to the cats anyway.. I remember some funny looks and other stuff. I feelt it rise rapidly when the meat suit is going to ship... and the vibration as I come back down in this imuck... is intense too and leaves me almost depressed in this density.. its a depression I have often in the morning whether the meat suit or just the finer form went up.....finer form is not as intense.

Now i have to look mega hertz.. because that is more what I think I remember.... Next time I am with her I will hopefully remember to start that discussion again... I don't think we use Kilohertz....on this world as a term but truly I am held in ignorance on that one.. its been so many years since I was in college and we did this stuff in calculus too.

Understand there ARE ENERGY beings and this should provide a bit of a clue as to what they are....and it is related also to level on consciousness....so maybe I can do something simple on it with her... we've been looking for a topic.... What is the hertz of earth lightening bolts.........et all..

Jiddu Krishnamurti

98. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Measure our Vibrational Frequency

It might be interesting if we could measure our vibrational frequency as we could see just how far we have advanced.

Well, I guess that does not matter and we can't do it anyway. NEVER MIND.

100. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

AG: My first thought on that is "Don't be so sure"

I think it is possible, I can't yet do it but IF the Creator exists & beckons you ONWARD-it can be done. This is just one of those areas Mankind is behind the curve.

THINK of it this way; If dimensions exist on frequencys SOMEBODY is able to determine the Frequency-OTHERWISE we would not know about it.

ps IT DOES MATTER ! probably because you are contemplating it ?

102. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

I think each of you has a sense of where you are on the dimensional consciousness scale.. If you re at least 5d you know you are a son of Creator. If you have connection with your inner God/higher self et all.. you are probably at least 7d and this does not mean what you really might be... because this is also a situation of where you are from and if you are fused .. YOU ARE FUSED VAN... so what would be measured is your level of function HERE at this time in service as to your incarnational meat suit and that mind which is allowed to manifest here at this time.

Esu actually demonstrated the 9d man for people on this world.. but he is well beyond that.. but he demo'd that to those around him... I think I know some more detail on him which would be similar to my experience.. and I saw an illusion to it somewhere in the PJ's in that last couple years but I have no clue.. I lost the computer I had that particular book on... has to do with what happened in the grave and I am not sure right now is the time to cover such a thing...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

104. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Nowadays I'm feeling like a 1-d man.

(Pythagoras)

106. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tiago For This Useful Post:

Well good morning /afternoon / evening beloved readers of ever increasing frequencies! To those who are new, our member Hazel has methods of measuring your frequency which is interesting, but perhaps more interesting if one can use this knowledge to see how much one has progressed over time. Our level of vibration is not something we have but something we create, so the only questions remaining are WHAT ARE WE GOING TO CREATE NEXT and WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF OUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS and HOW WORTHY ARE OUR GOALS and HOW MUCH EFFORT DO WE PUT INTO OUR CHOSEN MISSION and DO WE LOOK AFTER OURSELVES AT THE SAME TIME. Wishing you all a gloriously centred and fruitful day, Rosie

108. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Well good morning /afternoon / evening beloved readers of ever increasing frequencies! To those who are new, our member Hazel has methods of measuring your frequency which is interesting, but perhaps more interesting if one can use this knowledge to see how much one has progressed over time. Our level of vibration is not something we have but something we create, so the only questions remaining are WHAT ARE WE GOING TO CREATE NEXT and WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF OUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS and HOW WORTHY ARE OUR GOALS and HOW MUCH EFFORT DO WE PUT INTO OUR CHOSEN MISSION and DO WE LOOK AFTER OURSELVES AT THE SAME TIME. Wishing you all a gloriously centred and fruitful day, Rosie
    Good morning to you too dear Rosie

Speaking of Hazel and frequencies, here's an extract from a PM she sent me after I did a session with her. I had been wondering how advanced beings of obviously much higher frequencies can incarnate into meat suits vibrating on lower human ranges... so she answered:

There are many highly evolved beings who are not awakened and therefore their current vibration will not be what one expects it to be. It does not matter where you have come from, it matters the steps that you take in this life to embody your higher self which includes your soul identity
    What Hazel measures is the frequency we vibrate at here and now, which only mirrors that part of our Higer real Selves we have managed to 'download' and express at any given moment. This totally resonates with Candace's post below:
    this does not mean what you really might be... because this is also a situation of where you are from and if you are fused .. YOU ARE FUSED VAN... so what would be measured is your level of function HERE at this time in service as to your incarnational meat suit and that mind which is allowed to manifest here at this time.
    Our vibrational frequencies even vary during the day depending on where we are, what and who affect us and even BS low vibration TV programs, films, music etc can lower our momental V.F. We feel it when the vibration changes or we get exposure to very different ranges, it can be kinda uncomfy, sweat breaks out, heat is felt, even some uneasiness in your body, tingles, headaches, heart skipping beats..but also great bliss and joy, buzzing and exaltation may be experienced...
    Last edited by Marayah; 11-10-2015 at 07:44 AM.

110. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Nowadays I'm feeling like a 1-d man.

well that would put you right down there with the fishes and frogs.... You wouldn't be able to type here! 1d is really RAW.. make sure you read the D's... as d's.

let me post the simplistic chart here from another thread... we were down at the top of 2d at the end of ww2. earth wants to toss off the humans when its that low. its important just as some past comes to me... that 3d is not length width and height.. you have that at the top of the creation too.... Bellringer on 4winds was noted for often saying 4d is the astral realm..... and 5 d the god realm or something which is complete nonsense. It is level of attained consciousness.. and both individual and as to planets.. the average. We are still in early 4d on this world as to the group average. on the chart I don't know why they don't have the little broken line at 5d and none broken in 4d.. it should be the other way around.. 6d shows the consciousness communion reception from above.. and 7d... the fusion/merger into a God of God when the celestial name is bestowed on the being.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

112. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Exactly dear Marayah - what a good elucidation. It is the here and now which counts. And we trace our own vibration level in different situations. Sometimes I have to exit areas of low vibration, especially if loud moise in involved, really quickly- At other times I stay there a while to attempt to sew seeds ....

Quote Originally Posted by Marayah View Post
    Good morning to you too dear Rosie

Speaking of Hazel and frequencies, here's an extract from a PM she sent me after I did a session with her. I had been wondering how advanced beings of obviously much higher frequencies can incarnate into meat suits vibrating on lower human ranges... so she answered:

What Hazel measures is the frequency we vibrate at here and now, which only mirrors that part of our Higer real Selves we have managed to 'download' and express at any given moment. This totally resonates with Candace's post below:

Our vibrational frequencies even vary during the day depending on where we are, what and who affect us and even BS low vibration TV programs, films, music etc can lower our momental V.F. We feel it when the vibration changes or we get exposure to very different ranges, it can be kinda uncomfy, sweat breaks out, heat is felt, even some uneasiness in your body, tingles, headaches, heart skipping beats..but also great bliss and joy, buzzing and exaltation may be experienced...

114. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

Last year Hazel in my SRR report Hazel told me that my consiousness frequency (dimension) was 5.5d with a maximum possible of 6d. Now, that was last year so although I don't know what my exact current frequency is now I think it's very close to 6d. I keep getting the idea its in the general 5.8d area. I do feel fairly certain that I'm higher than 5.6 but not 5.9 so somewhere in between there is my current range.

The people I live with are all stuck in 3d to low 4d if I have to judge by their behavior so I don't feel very comfortable around them and often irritated too by their apparent lack of forward (or upward) movement. Its a struggle many times having to exist and function within such a range on so many levels but then I suppose that is also partly the reason for being here and doing this. To experience it and learn how to cope successfully and keep one's own development on track despite the huge disparity with others. In short, to be versatile. Not easy though, for sure not easy.

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

116. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

Can it be assumed that your dimesional frequency is exponential ? ( like earthquake ratings )
    Might explains some things !

118. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Can it be assumed that your dimesional frequency is exponential ? ( like earthquake ratings )
    Might explains some things !
    yes it is...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

120. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hano View Post
    Last year Hazel in my SRR report Hazel told me that my consiousness frequency (dimension) was 5.5d with a maximum possible of 6d. Now, that was last year so although I don't know what my exact current frequency is now I think it's very close to 6d. I keep getting the idea its in the general 5.8d area. I do feel fairly certain that I'm higher than 5.6 but not 5.9 so somewhere in between there is my current range.

The people I live with are all stuck in 3d to low 4d if I have to judge by their behavior so I don't feel very comfortable around them and often irritated too by their apparent lack of forward (or upward) movement. Its a struggle many times having to exist and function within such a range on so many levels but then I suppose that is also partly the reason for being here and doing this. To experience it and learn how to cope successfully and keep one's own development on track despite the huge disparity with others. In short, to be versatile. Not easy though, for sure not easy.
    DO NOT CONFUSE what you are manifesting right now.. as your true frequency.... it is just the current situation expressed here. 6d is NOT the max possible to express on this world..... 9d IS...... Which is what Jesus/CM demonstrated. But 9d would put you at risk.... these thugs don't like that so we have to express what is currently tolerated. Which is why it was suggested I back down a little bit a few years ago because at that time it attracted trouble.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

122. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

DO NOT CONFUSE what you are manifesting right now.. as your true frequency.... it is just the current situation expressed here. 6d is NOT the max possible to express on this world..... 9d IS...... Which is what Jesus/CM demonstrated. But 9d would put you at risk.... these thugs don't like that so we have to express what is currently tolerated. Which is why it was suggested I back down a little bit a few years ago because at that time it attracted trouble.
    WHAT I hear you saying is: There are many high energy beings here who are not manifesting their maximum potential due to danger by the dark Forces.
    NOW THAT IS SCARY: The Dark Force already knows me & have threatened me. How powerful must I be for that attention? ( Candace already knows my concern over bringing this to the forum )
    WELL I have purpose & determination, I can wait for the time to make a difference.
    I am content to place myself ready for Service.

I mention this because "others" may have also been attacked. IF SO maybe we can resolve it. ( Hate for anyone to hold this issue as unique because it isn't if you are where you should be ).

I sense you are targeted NOT BASED on HIGH ACCOMPLISHMENT but as working at the top of your understanding. THAT IS THE REAL THREAT ! ( That is the meaning of dimensional shift by the general public )

PS: This is NOT a directed thought exactly: but maybe somebody was waiting for the thought.

I KNOW I am a mess sometimes. Its been said privately I confuse the Telepath's ( THAT is SCARY TOO ). I am working on it. My thoughts run ahead of the anticipated issues & I cannot place it into coherent wording.
    I don't think I am a Telepath, but I do have an intense sensitivity especially when people post their thoughts in words.

124. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

WHAT I hear you saying is: There are many high energy beings here who are not manifesting their maximum potential due to danger by the dark Forces.
    NOW THAT IS SCARY: The Dark Force already knows me & have threatened me. How powerful must I be for that attention? ( Candace already knows my concern over bringing this to the forum )
    WELL I have purpose & determination, I can wait for the time to make a difference.
    I am content to place myself ready for Service.

I mention this because "others" may have also been attacked. IF SO maybe we can resolve it. ( Hate for anyone to hold this issue as unique because it isn't if you are where you should be ).

I sense you are targeted NOT BASED on HIGH ACCOMPLISHMENT but as working at the top of your understanding. THAT IS THE REAL THREAT ! ( That is the meaning of dimensional shift by the general public )

PS: This is NOT a directed thought exactly: but maybe somebody was waiting for the thought.

I KNOW I am a mess sometimes. Its been said privately I confuse the Telepath's ( THAT is SCARY TOO ). I am working on it. My thoughts run ahead of the anticipated issues & I cannot place it into coherent wording.
    I once decided that I would use my time driving to work, 95km on a highway, to incorporate light/meditate (how I thought at that time) so I could use this light/energy while flying for 12 hours (I was a stweardess), to Europe for example, on everyone that would be around me in need. I must have been glowing a lot...lol, because I was a magnet. Just, I would atract trouble the whole flight. I understood that I was calling to much attention eventhough nothing was different about my apearance or behavior.
    Being in a higher frequency was bothering other people more than helping and I was probably more vulnerable this way.

Today when I am out and want to send energy around I ask for protection first, just in case I am noticed, or the light is noticed by any dark force around the place.

My thoughts run ahead of the anticipated issues & I cannot place it into coherent wording
    Welcome to the club"bangonhead" To express myself in english is getting even harder lately also.
    However many holy words you read, however many you speak,
    what good will they do if you do not act upon them?
    G. Buddha

126. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

VAN.. like attracts LIKE.... We do not blend here yet.. its that simple.... this is a PRISON planet... We are out of the "balance" so to speak.... and some people really HATE the light...it has taken our jillions of incarnations to even get this planet to higher 3d consciousness.. and massive more of us to get it a bit over into 4d. Again... its a PRISON world.. what do you expect of the prisoners? Do NOT place yourself "ready for service".. Just do what service you can all the time... it will add up someplace... always will love by accepted by someone even if wasted on some... it pays itself forward.... it is the greater energy. Keep sharing your garden.. keep dancing and teaching dancing.. as you know the spiritual value of quality dance and music.. right? Keep Smiling.. keep opening doors for grown men and not just little old ladies.... and so on and so forth. I will post a little refugee story in my personal thread about today.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

128. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

VAN.. like attracts LIKE.... We do not blend here yet.. its that simple.... this is a PRISON planet... We are out of the "balance" so to speak.... and some people really HATE the light...it has taken our jillions of incarnations to even get this planet to higher 3d consciousness.. and massive more of us to get it a bit over into 4d. Again... its a PRISON world.. what do you expect of the prisoners? Do NOT place yourself "ready for service".. Just do what service you can all the time... it will add up someplace... always will love by accepted by someone even if wasted on some... it pays itself forward.... it is the greater energy. Keep sharing your garden.. keep dancing and teaching dancing.. as you know the spiritual value of quality dance and music.. right? Keep Smiling.. keep opening doors for grown men and not just little old ladies.... and so on and so forth. I will post a little refugee story in my personal thread about today.
    Just because I pose questions here does not mean I don'tdo the exact same thing when I can "in the moment"
    I also refuse receipts for tax as this would no longer be a charity event ( I know you also agree with that)
    I AM noticeable progressing day by day.

PS: I assume when I place myself "in Service" it will cause the divine compliment to make what you describe obvious. This has happened many times in my life which were "noted" to me as " a prompt" It has always been a wonderful understanding of the correct action.

130. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Good Autumn / Spring morning dear TRAVELLERS ALONG THE SPIRITUAL ROAD, wherever you happen to be, and good evening to those in yet other places. Although we find ourselves on a prison planet, and in fact BECAUSE we find ourselves here, every little bit of service will make a significant difference, as Candace says. Rather than "be ready", JUMP INTO THE FIRE. And just to spur you on, here is Seraphin on the matter. Love R

“Pierce the clouds and prepare to wonder at the worlds beyond your wildest imagination, to the growth which follows the ashes. Take your place in cosmic history, bestow your love on all, voice your discontent, tear down the walls of separation and quarantine, and then you will experience the ecstasy of true and intimate union with the light (…) Direct experience will bring you more than tepid arm-chair sun-gazing. And so I leave you with my advice to JUMP INTO THE FIRE, INTO LIFE, INTO THE ARMS OF THE DIVINE”
    (Seraphin Message 19: BREAKING BARRIERS TO THE BALL OF DIVINE FIRE)

132. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

I know that the frequency I'm manifesting at this time is not my true frequency (which I wouldn't mention even if I did know. The risk is too great). When it was said that 6d is my maximum I understood it to mean the maximum I can reach in the current environment and circumstances. I know my true frequency is not possible to manifest at this time anyway. What my conciousness "dimension" number is is really just a curiosity at this point anyway. What matters is what I bring forth and how I conduct myself. Is it in alignment with the higher light way or not. That is what is important. My "dimension" number is the measure of my efforts and my intent. It's like a test score really, a measure of accomplishment, and nothing more. The continuing spiritual work is more important than the test score in the long run although the test score does contribute to better ability and more effective work. That's how I view it.

134. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

well if we were "allowed" to manifest 9d on this world.. we would be walking around doing miracles and be more widely sought... I can do some little stuff.. I have done some "miracles".. but very very privately. I have tested my mind as to doing simple things like rolling pencils on a table and I can do minor stuff around here with it...really minor stuff. But it has saved me some time. But right now because of slow mind here.. its a waste of time on larger projects or so it seems to me.... Most of the time as to healing.. I simply make a request on behalf of the human and let others who know what should happen.. do it... according to the life charter etc.. I surely have seen results of doing it that way! That way they think that person named God did it.... or Perhaps Jesus did it etc.. I never know WHO did it most of the time... but I have witnessed the effects of it.. which on this world at this time.. its the better way... some of the times actually it has been Sky Doc and his team...

Right now our work is mostly demonstration of godly living to others peppered where possible with "I hear this inside or whatever"... With one person I just have to say.. well I just knew you needed that......... without explanation...of how I knew that. And now and then I have run into people who are aware of the garbage and I can give them support for that... for those of us in this fringe need support of other like mind.. I just am not much where I can bring up the news.....and ask simple question or support what is said.

And today we have SNOW.. I just had to leave this post to go broom the snow off my satellite receiver..... we have at least 6 inches of wet soggy stuff.

Hmmm did Seraphin notice me sun gazing yesterday in a chair outside while I awaited a friend to pick me up for lunch? I had been out in the sun very little over the last 11 days or so.. because of this initiation and was really really wanting both sun and being back in some sort of action... outside of sitting in front on the computer anyway...and a little action story is in my personal thread...of that outing...

Direct experience will bring you more than tepid arm-chair sun-gazing.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

136. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

The voice within said this morning that I should post one of Seraphin's nuggets of wisdom (which I have been collecting recently), AND THAT WAS THE ONE I WAS GUIDED TO!

well if we were "allowed" to manifest 9d on this world.. we would be walking around doing miracles and be more widely sought... I can do some little stuff.. I have done some "miracles".. but very very privately. I have tested my mind as to doing simple things like rolling pencils on a table and I can do minor stuff around here with it...really minor stuff. But it has saved me some time. But right now because of slow mind here.. its a waste of time on larger projects or so it seems to me.... Most of the time as to healing.. I simply make a request on behalf of the human and let others who know what should happen.. do it... according to the life charter etc.. I surely have seen results of doing it that way! That way they think that person named God did it.... or Perhaps Jesus did it etc.. I never know WHO did it most of the time... but I have witnessed the effects of it.. which on this world at this time.. its the better way... some of the times actually it has been Sky Doc and his team...

Right now our work is mostly demonstration of godly living to others peppered where possible with "I hear this inside or whatever"... With one person I just have to say.. well I just knew you needed that......... without explanation...of how I knew that. And now and then I have run into people who are aware of the garbage and I can give them support for that... for those of us in this fringe need support of other like mind.. I just am not much where I can bring up the news.....and ask simple question or support what is said.

And today we have SNOW.. I just had to leave this post to go broom the snow off my satellite receiver..... we have at least 6 inches of wet soggy stuff.

Hmmm did Seraphin notice me sun gazing yesterday in a chair outside while I awaited a friend to pick me up for lunch? I had been out in the sun very little over the last 11 days or so.. because of this initiation and was really really wanting both sun and being back in some sort of action... outside of sitting in front on the computer anyway...and a little action story is in my personal thread...of that outing...

Direct experience will bring you more than tepid arm-chair sun-gazing.

138. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Big one love to all!!
    I just thought I would share an experience I had during going within, this experience taught me about the power of our thoughts!!
    Having cleared and protected Myself I got to a wonderful state where I could see the different colours of my thoughts and how they affected my state of mind and the power they held and I sent different thoughts out,I sent love to places which I felt were in need and I oversaw these leaving me in joy . Gosh the colours were glowing I cannot describe.
    As I'm typing this I'm glowing smiling !!!!
    This is possibly why we are told we hold infinite power.
    Also just want to say to Van I feel you on your above post !!! Brother I feel no fear from this life down here in this dense forest of life.
    CM and ESU promised not a hair would be harmed on on any light crew's head so I walk with love💖

Peace

I AM

140. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justbe1 For This Useful Post:

Dearest Seraphin, I have been pondering upon this:

Many members of AH talk about 'working at night while the body rests' -I think I do that a lot myself also. I need long nights, at least 9 or 10 hours of sleep in order to feel rested. I often feel completely worn out in the morning having vague memories of doing a lot of work, but the kind I do varies a lot. Sometimes it's nursing stuff, like my day job...sometimes I have done stuff with other AH members, and sometimes it's something to do with the local people around here. But generally I organize stuff and often struggle to get it all done, like I am being put to the test..training?

I have dreamt of your ships appearing too and me getting into action mode in connection with that.

I also remember Hazel speaking of folks with blocks, attachments etc. who get sent (by dark influence?) to lower astral realms during sleep time, thus having nightmare-like memories in the morning.

Does everybody serve or 'do some spiritual work' when the body sleeps or would some not experience this at all?

I'd love if you would kindly elaborate a bit on this? Thank you for you prescious teaching and thank you Rosie

Love from Marayah

142. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM MARAYAH

Dearest Seraphin, I have been pondering upon this:

Many members of AH talk about 'working at night while the body rests' -I think I do that a lot myself also. I need long nights, at least 9 or 10 hours of sleep in order to feel rested. I often feel completely worn out in the morning having vague memories of doing a lot of work, but the kind I do varies a lot. Sometimes it's nursing stuff, like my day job...sometimes I have done stuff with other AH members, and sometimes it's something to do with the local people around here. But generally I organize stuff and often struggle to get it all done, like I am being put to the test..training?

I have dreamt of your ships appearing too and me getting into action mode in connection with that.

I also remember Hazel speaking of folks with blocks, attachments etc. who get sent (by dark influence?) to lower astral realms during sleep time, thus having nightmare-like memories in the morning.

Does everybody serve or 'do some spiritual work' when the body sleeps or would some not experience this at all?

I'd love if you would kindly elaborate a bit on this? Thank you for you prescious teaching and thank you Rosie

Love from Marayah

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you dear Marayah of the “restless“ activity. It is indeed so that you are very much occupied during sleep as you are during the day. This is, as with all other scenarios, the result of your INTENT TO SERVE.

Those who truly express this intent, and seek all possible ways of doing so, will attract such service to them. They will see opportunities all over the place. This is LOVE MANIFEST. However, we consider it as important to PLAN SPACES TO BREATHE IN. If you do not give yourself these during the day, then those also, as a matter of consequence, you are forced to take at night in order to recover. This may make your “night” longer. As always, BALANCE is a keynote here, and you cannot go too far in one direction without having it redressed. Thus those who have “burnout syndrome“ resulting from self-inflicted overload, are forced to STOP.

Your area of activity at night is a continuation of your activity during the day, in a certain sense. Your behaviour and attitudes and intent is not changed simply by crossing the threshhold from being awake to being alseep. You carry all this with you. Neither does the barrier from life to "death“, as many of you presently prefer to call this transition, mean that you are entering a completely different mind-set. The work on yourselves is done by yourselves, not by a move from A to B.

Those who indulge in low vibration activities during the day will continue on this level. You must remember that YOU (and not some outside force or change) are always the protagonists and can decide your future path in whatever realm. Each realm may offer different opportunities, but it is up to you to decide if and how you wish to make use of these opportunities.

Consider your physical life on earth in this physical body: the experience of living in a limited physical vehicle (if one perceives that this is a spiritual journey) is beneficial in that it forces the development of the MIND, which can overstep physical limitations. Thus will you progress throughout the ages and throughout various incarnations, every growing, ever learning, ever putting your acquired knowledge at the service of the DIVINE.

"heartgift"Thank you so much Seraphin and Rosie, I greatly appreciate it

145. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Links to all Seraphin’s Works in all languages from 2010 - 2015

Links to all Seraphin’s Works in all languages from 2010 - 2015

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2015 French
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...015_French.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2015 in DUTCH
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...2015_Dutch.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2015 Italian
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...15_Italian.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2015 German
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...5_German_1.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2015 SPANISH
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...15_Spanish.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2015 ENGLISH
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...15_English.pdf

SERAPHIN ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. 2015. Part 1:
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo..._answers-1.pdf

THE SERAPHIN PROPHECIES 2014 IN ENGLISH, Messages 193, 196-201
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...ECIES_2014.pdf

THE SERAPHIN PROPHECIES 2014 IN GERMAN, Messages 193, 196-201
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...4_German_2.pdf

THE SERAPHIN PROPHECIES 2014 IN ITALIAN, Messages 193, 196-201
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...14_Italian.pdf

THE SERAPHIN PROPHECIES 2014 IN SPANISH, Messages 193, 196-201
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...14_Spanish.pdf

THE SERAPHIN PROPHECIES 2014 IN DUTCH. Messages 193, 196-201
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...2014_Dutch.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2014 IN ENGLISH. Messages 165-212
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...14_ENGLISH.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2014 IN GERMAN. Messages 164-212
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...014_GERMAN.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2014 IN ITALIAN. Messages 165-212
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...14_Italian.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2014 IN SPANISH
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...nish_final.pdf

SERAPHIN AND NEBADONIA MESSAGES AND SERAPHIN SAYINGS IN ENGLISH.
    2013. Seraphin Messages 132–144
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...sie_Part-4.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2013 IN ENGLISH. Messages 123-162
    http://www.rosie-jackson.de/download...glish_2013.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2013 IN GERMAN. Messages 121-160
    http://www.rosie-jackson.de/download...erman_2013.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2013 IN ITALIAN. Messages 123-162
    http://www.rosie-jackson.de/download...2013_FINAL.pdf

2010-2012

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2011-2012 IN ENGLISH. Messages 106-125
    Plus Nebadonia and Seraphin Sayings:
    http://www.rosie-jackson.de/download...ings_1to16.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2011-2012 IN ENGLISH, Messages 60-105
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...e_Part-2_1.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2010–2011 IN ENGLISH. Messages 1-59
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...e_Part-1_1.pdf

SERAPHIN MESSAGES 2010-2012 IN GERMAN. Messages 1-118
    http://www.rosie-jackson.de/download...ch_1bis118.pdf

147. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

This thread has been compiled as a pdf

Hello dear Friends: this thread so far has been compiled into a pdf called

SERAPHIN ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. 2015. Part 1:
    http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo..._answers-1.pdf

My deep thanks to Christ for his compiling worK, R.

149. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin & Rosie

I have been pondering upon this...angels and Seraphims are always pictured as beings with wings...why the wings?

Up till my mid thirties I used to dream I could fly -not having wings, more like I swam through the air sort of. I have no idea why this phenomenon stopped being part of my night experiences...

Now, Rosie, would it be possible for you to draw an image of our dear Seraphin? Not a super detailed huge effort, but a rough guide-line just for an idea of his looks?

With gratitude and love as always, Marayah

151. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Hello dear Marayah: Rosie speaking. If I remember correctly, souls moving from one place or planet or another, for example following "death", are protected (or "enseraphined") by encasings which surround them and which look like wings. Apart from that, I would imagine that anything unexplainable in the sky (in the pre-technological age) would be regarded as some sort of enormous and perhaps metallic bird, some of which will certainly have been space ships. This is one of the limiting present characteristcs of humans - to compare all things new to WHAT HAS GONE BEFORE, reducing them to something with which they are already familiar (the wings of birds) rather than to entertain the idea that this is something different and as yet unexplainable but has the potential of widening our horizon. So instead of remaining in a state of wonder and anticipation of the next learning process, people say OH. IT MUST BE A SORT OF BIRD.....

Interesting that you should ask what Seraphin looks like. I think this has changed according to my initial contact a number of years ago, and now, and as with all else this will be because of my change in perception rather than a change in the nature of Seraphin. In the beginning I saw images of a man with a beautiful smile in a yellow silk suit, and now there is still that essence of brightness and lightness (but also wisdom and firmness) which is much more expansive and more like a powerful energy stream. So no real rough guildelines possible, I think. Each receives according to what they can understand best in a way which they can digest, and so this will be the same for how our various guides present themselves. If I think of the presentations / images of of Eus/Jesus, and what this soul really did (which we cannot yet fully understand or know yet either) then there is such a vast variety over the ages, all of which will just be one supposed aspect - pinpointed through the eyes of just one human - of a multifacetted and ancient soul ..
    Love Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by Marayah View Post
    Dear Seraphin & Rosie

I have been pondering upon this...angels and Seraphims are always pictured as beings with wings...why the wings?

Up till my mid thirties I used to dream I could fly -not having wings, more like I swam through the air sort of. I have no idea why this phenomenon stopped being part of my night experiences...

Now, Rosie, would it be possible for you to draw an image of our dear Seraphin? Not a super detailed huge effort, but a rough guide-line just for an idea of his looks?

With gratitude and love as always, Marayah

153. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

As to the wings.... some of these seeming to have wings are glorified humans assumed to be angels and there is an energy stream that comes from heart area that can appear as wings... these are beings of semi physical nature. But many advanced beings can appear to you has having wings if you need to see wings.... beings in service will give YOU what you need. I have thus seen one angel with wings and I am not sure if it was somebody I know who appeared that way for some benefit to me .... this beautiful person was dressed in blue and had glowing blond hair....

As rosie mentioned that angelic transports which transport spirit beings... appear to have wings because they open with "flaps" so to speak and then the spirit being enters and then the flaps close around the being. These are sometimes seen by people and are long tube structures. I have not in this life knowingly watched the process but I have seen the golden transports...There are many types of angels that transport spirit beings and all of you here have likely been transported to earth before your incarnations here in this manner.

Ones like me from Paradise can transport ourselves with out angelic transports and my "higher self" has flown around the solar system and some other places and sent pictures back to me which I see on my "inner screen"... I was shown Sun Jupiter in this manner as proof to me in fact... and then shortly after it became a sun and everybody was all upset not seeing the new sun.... CM arranged for some Stereo images to prove it was a sun that was placed on the SOHO pic of the week website.

Most spirit beings do not fly open space and require transport by other living beings.... the transport seraphim transport the smaller beings in Nebadon and there are bigger higher energy being that transport folks of the super universe and others who transport to the central universe.... and then even to Paradise as necessary.

It sounds as if Rosie's Seraphin who is her destiny guardian angel is not needing a semiphysical form right now. Andrea my Destiny guardian because she does physical work on the Capricorn is wearing the white casper the friendly ghost type body. Actually I do not know if she uses it continuously or not. She is a bit taller than me... is stunningly beautiful and always wears as far as I have seen her.. a Mother blue colored dress. She is bald... Andrea has a speciality in service right now besides being my 16 million year old guardian and best friend... a task of resurrecting people being transported to ship in this forms who don't always make the trip so well.... when then are not accustomed to dematerialization. Some dense meat suits don't snap back together correctly from the Scotty Beam me Up process. As to those 16 million years that is how old I am since the time of my adjuster fusion.... and she would have been my guardian angel before then and also existed before then.. but so did I exist before my fusion.. who who knows...

Seraphin can appear to Rosie anyway he wishes to do.... and probably in those early days she needed to see something more "firm" than a glowing spirit being...

Sanat Kumara appeared to me personally many years ago.. before we opened AH.. I think about in 2003. He was quite tall.... had Santa Claus type hair do.. long and curly with a beard I think.. its been awhile. He did not have a Santa beer belly though. He was wearing a long golden colored one piece tunic that day. Sanat being a spirit being of my same nature... ascendant from Paradise I assume can appear anyway he wants to and I assume also self manufacture a body if he needs one for something.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

155. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Re: The Urantia Book: enseraphimed

Thank you as always dear Candace for adding on more fascinating and relevant details to whatever I originally said ....

Here is some more about the transporter Seraphims and the enseraphiming process (from the Urantia Book)

39:2.8 (430.4) 5. The Transporters. All groups of ministering spirits have their transport corps, angelic orders dedicated to the ministry of transporting those personalities who are unable, of themselves, to journey from one sphere to another. The fifth group of the superior seraphim are headquartered on Salvington and serve as space traversers to and from the headquarters of the local universe. Like other subdivisions of the superior seraphim, some were created as such while others have risen from the lower or less endowed groups.
    39:2.9 (430.5) The “energy range” of seraphim is wholly adequate for local universe and even for superuniverse requirements, but they could never withstand the energy demands entailed by such a long journey as that from Uversa to Havona. Such an exhaustive journey requires the special powers of a primary seconaphim of transport endowments. Transporters take on energy for flight while in transit and recuperate personal power at the end of the journey.
    39:2.10 (430.6) Even on Salvington ascending mortals do not possess personal transit forms. Ascenders must depend upon seraphic transport in advancing from world to world until after the last rest of sleep on the inner circle of Havona and the eternal awakening on Paradise. Subsequently you will not be dependent on angels for transport from universe to universe.
    39:2.11 (430.7) The process of being enseraphimed is not unlike the experience of death or sleep except that there is an automatic time element in the transit slumber. You are consciously unconscious during seraphic rest. But the Thought Adjuster is wholly and fully conscious, in fact, exceptionally efficient since you are unable to oppose, resist, or otherwise hinder creative and transforming work.
    39:2.12 (431.1) When enseraphimed, you go to sleep for a specified time, and you will awake at the designated moment. The length of a journey when in transit sleep is immaterial. You are not directly aware of the passing of time. It is as if you went to sleep on a transport vehicle in one city and, after resting in peaceful slumber all night, awakened in another and distant metropolis. You journeyed while you slumbered. And so you take flight through space, enseraphimed, while you rest — sleep. The transit sleep is induced by the liaison between the Adjusters and the seraphic transporters.
    39:2.13 (431.2) The angels cannot transport combustion bodies — flesh and blood — such as you now have, but they can transport all others, from the lowest morontia to the higher spirit forms. They do not function in the event of natural death. When you finish your earthly career, your body remains on this planet. Your Thought Adjuster proceeds to the bosom of the Father, and these angels are not directly concerned in your subsequent personality reassembly on the identification mansion world. There your new body is a morontia form, one that can enseraphim. You “sow a mortal body” in the grave; you “reap a morontia form” on the mansion worlds.

157. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Thank you Rosie and Candace, very exciting and interesting stuff this transition thing and also our ever changing perception over time as we expand Sometimes I am almost bursting with impatience to overcome the limits of this meat suit and feel 'freeer' -even though I'd like to be around for a while yet to experience the new earth and help out, rebuild, teach, balance and so forth. It is all so very thrilling really

159. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Most spirit beings do not fly open space and require transport by other living beings ... Ones like me from Paradise can transport ourselves with out angelic transports and my "higher self" has flown around the solar system and some other places and sent pictures back to me which I see on my "inner screen"...
    That's interesting. I used to fly around open space (not too far away) just for the enjoyment of it during meditation, though I am not aware of being from Paradise (in fact, that doesn't seem right at all). I guess it could have been just a very vivid visualization, but it sure didn't seem so at the time.

161. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AdamInBoise For This Useful Post:

Dear Rosie & Seraphin

Can you please give me some information on blood pressure for the human body. Some years ago it was always
    100 plus your age eg. 150/90 but now they say 120/80 is what its suppose to be for everyone , and they will
    keep feeding you pills to get it to that level.

Thanks
    Peter

163. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter W For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM PETER

Can you please give me some information on blood pressure for the human body. Some years ago it was always
    100 plus your age eg. 150/90 but now they say 120/80 is what its suppose to be for everyone , and they will
    keep feeding you pills to get it to that level.

Thanks
    Peter

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Peter who is concerned about “health“ It must always be remembered that physical health is extremely closely connected with mental and emotional health. To oversee this forms a base for erroneous decisions. To ignore this is to fall into the position of NO PERSONAL RESPONSBILITY and to do this is to become victim to those who are only too ready to exploit in all ways for their own personal benefit. This makes you – or anyone who refuses responsibility for self – susceptible to the LAW OF THE JUNGLE, whereas they themselves are the REGULATING POWER. Those who give their regulating powers over to pills are, in a way, giving themselves up. It is this regained strength and confidence in yourselves and your own abilities to ASSESS, CHANGE, ADAPT and SELF REVIEW which our messages have concentrated on over time. Our way is the difficult less trodden path. Generally, accepting a doctor’s prescription after a 5 minute consultation is the easy way out.

While I personally have no expertise in the medical field, I can say that ALL IS CONNECTED. To see the heart and its functionings as isloted from the whole (just as to see the results of your actions as isolated from the actual behaviour which caused it) is to have only a partial view of what is really going on. To be connected to all means having a relationship with all and having an overview of all, and in the medical sphere this means a HOLISTIC APPROACH. It is entirely possible to ask yourselves WHAT IS MY HEART TRYING TO TELL ME or WHAT ARE MY LEGS TRYING TO TELLL ME and to have a conversation with this part of yourself during meditation. It is up to yourselves to seek the answers, to discover WHY your bodies are not in balance, to seek out the grey areas in your integrity, to search for that which clouds your perceptions, to discover areas which you usually regard as unpleasant, to air those issues which you dread or of which you are secretly ashamed. ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS ARE REFLECTED IN YOUR BODIES: all cells have memories which they store. Just as you are living, YOUR CELLS ARE LIVING. They experience ALL YOUR EMOTIONS, INCLUDING THOSE YOU COVER UP OR SUPPRESS (in fact, ESPECIALLY THOSE) and as such they will REACT either favourably or unfavourably.

In your fast track lives your bodies are often overlooked, yet they are a reflection of the inner workings of your minds and they are attempting to reach your conscious mind. If all else fails to get your attention, they will STOP WORKING and some sort of blockage or extreme condition will actually force you to stop. This has been christened BURN OUT syndrome, whereas it could actually be called THE SYNDROME OF NOT LISTENING TO YOUR BODY AND REFUSING TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS A REFLECTION OF YOUR MIND OR LACK OF MIND GROWTH.

So whereas emergency measures sometimes have to be taken to deal with critical conditions, these will only keep symptoms at bay and will do nothing to counteract the cause, which is yourselves. Those who have high “pressure“ can ask themselves whether they, like the supposed actions of the blood, are forcing themselves in any direction, irrespective of the possible collateral damage. This as so many other things is a question of BALANCE and of how you run your lives on a daily basis.

The most poignant things missing in your lives in the CONNECTION TO THE DIVINE and the MEDITATIVE PAUSES which can offer information to keep you on track, which can regulate your pace (AND THUS YOUR HEART) and which can provide you with the wisdom to change direction if necessary, so that your work (and here we mean your service to humanity) can continue at a steady rate which is suitable to you and your needs, so that optimal benefit can be drawn from your present incarnation on your upward spiritual journey.

Dear Seraphin,

I would like you to give me/us some insights in the following matter: In another thread here at TIU Candace talks about some higher animals who misprize food made from their conspecifics. I wonder what happens to people who get an organ of another person. What happens to the body and the soul of the donor and the receiver of these organs? And how about blood transfusions? Thanks!

166. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ulrike For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM ULRIKE

Dear Seraphin,
    I would like you to give me/us some insights in the following matter: In another thread here at TIU Candace talks about some higher animals who misprize food made from their conspecifics. I wonder what happens to people who get an organ of another person. What happens to the body and the soul of the donor and the receiver of these organs? And how about blood transfusions? Thanks!

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Ulrike who is concerned with the question of COMPATABILITY.

You will know, almost instinctively, when you enter a room as a complete stranger, to whom in the group of people at a party you are immediately attracted, in whom you may trust, and who may seem appealing. In the same way, you will immediately sense a feeling of repulsion or disaffection for anyone who seems to be different wavelength. This is not a judgement. It is merely your perception of difference.

Your body is not simply a mechanical machine which is running in a certain way, requiring specific and unchanging physical nourishment. It is influenced, as we just mentioned in the previous answer, by all manner of emotions and experiences undergone by the individual concerned. Thus: imagine that substances or people at a party as mentioned who are seemingly „opposed“ to your feeling of well-being, ACTUALLY ENTER YOUR BODY. In actual fact, their vibration already does, even if you are physically separate.

So, if the blood or organ of another person ACTUALLY ENTERS YOUR BODY ON A PHYSICAL LEVEL you can imagine that there may be a grave reaction of shock. This cannot be compared to an hour or so spent in the company of those you do not agree with. This means a LIFETIME OF CONTINUOUS ADJUSTMENT TO SOMETHING NECESSARILY FOREIGN TO YOURSELF. Do not underestimate the traumatic and permanent effects this can have on your psyche, and thus on your body. To assimilate something completely foreign into your own body is be in a continual state of confrontation, and thus of weakness. It equates to massive and continuous irritation – quite the opposite of the „live-saving“ aspect which is so frequently presented to you in order to support organ donating and also – unfortunately - the illegal organ trade.

In view of new possibilities of growing organs from stem cells and other technologies not yet fully disclosed in your present physical realm, your present methods – combined with the inhumanity which these processes involve – is something we view from afar with such deep pain, and many persons such operated upon with feel that pain too, to say nothing of the pain of the donors if not yet fully “dead” (though once the “soul”, the eternal part of oneself, has left the physical body, the physical pain is over). Yet it is pain which will open your eyes, little ones on earth, as in so many areas which involve violence, exploitation and corruption.

Ingesting flesh is another part of this problem. You actually ingest matter very similar to your own. It involves killing the owner/inhabitant of the flesh, it includes the violence, it involves the taking away of the life flow. All this information is fed into you. For living cells with a conscience (of which your body is formed) this is indeed a traumatic event – to deal with their own kind. We leave it up to you to decide whether you intend to continue this behaviour and whether it benefits you or humanity or the environment in any way.

Peter,, just from my experience in medicine with nursing and with stories by friends... I can tell you ressonably so that those who are in their healthy 60 to 100's have blood pressures around 130 /80 or so still. those over that are sick and aging more. My own runs under 120/70 and that is when I am active... it is less when I have been at rest... usually 100/60 or so. I am 68.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

169. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Peter,, just from my experience in medicine with nursing and with stories by friends... I can tell you ressonably so that those who are in their healthy 60 to 100's have blood pressures around 130 /80 or so still. those over that are sick and aging more. My own runs under 120/70 and that is when I am active... it is less when I have been at rest... usually 100/60 or so. I am 68.
    Thank You, Candace , Rosie & Seraphin , for all your answers.

Candace, I had a look through your early work with with AA Raephael but couldn't seem to find any info

Peter

171. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter W For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter W View Post
    Thank You, Candace , Rosie & Seraphin , for all your answers.

Candace, I had a look through your early work with with AA Raephael but couldn't seem to find any info

Peter
    I really doubt we had discussion blood pressure in those but its been so long.... I don't even remember what we discussed!

Jiddu Krishnamurti

173. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin:
    I recently read some articles about “spiritual plants” (Ayahuasca for example) that supposedly help you to “increase the conscience” and explore “other dimensions”. The youth is especially attracted to those “trips” and believe that they are harmless. Is that true?
    Also, what are the real motives for people to use drugs in general (plants and chemicals)? Is the use (and abuse) of substances part of their "journey" and learning experience?
    Is there something that we, as adults, can do to guide the youth if they are experiencing with drugs?
    Thank you very much!

175. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cecilia For This Useful Post:

Re: Seraphin's answer to Opalo concerning youth and drugs

QUESTION FROM OPALO

Dear Seraphin:
    I recently read some articles about “spiritual plants” (Ayahuasca for example) that supposedly help you to “increase the conscience” and explore “other dimensions”. The youth is especially attracted to those “trips” and believe that they are harmless. Is that true?
    Also, what are the real motives for people to use drugs in general (plants and chemicals)? Is the use (and abuse) of substances part of their "journey" and learning experience?
    Is there something that we, as adults, can do to guide the youth if they are experiencing with drugs?
    Thank you very much!

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you dear Opalo whose concern for the youth on our planet is so very great. If only everyone carried such deep concern, yet so many are concerned mainly with THEMSELVES and how to acquire the material goods which will make them feel secure, respected, admired.

Yet this is not the aim or motivation which is ascribed to the evolving human being. What we mean is that SPIRITUAL GROWTH has been all but smothered. The initial desire may have developed, yet it is ensnared and smothered as part of the deliberate machinations of those who wish to exert absolute power on your earth.

The subconscious knowledge and innate desire to grow sometimes remains, and thus such plants and drugs which supply this missing factor of A GROWING EXPERIENCE – may appear to be very attractive, especially as some of these offer a change of perspective and mood at the drop of a hat.

Yet mostly, this is momentary and temporary, with many falling into the trap of material/money pursuit in order to repeat that “amazing“ experience. This is a contradiction – pursuit of the material for the pursuit of the spiritual. What many have failed to see is that WHATEVER YOU DO IS AN EXPRESSION OF YOUR LEVEL OF SPIRITUAL GROWTH, and that these are not to be separated into two categories.

Spiritual growth is not something which can be facilitated by a bought substance. It is the result of self-effort over a long period of time. Easy quick fixes are nothing more than light relief and escape from a self-made reality. Until there is absolute acceptance that the unfavourable situation one finds oneself is a RESULT OF PERSONAL ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN, then no substance will be able to remedy your plight on a permanent basis.

As with all experiences, drug-taking will offer opportunities to grow, even if it simply propels your decision – at some point along the line to be decided by yourself – to reject that particular path. (If you never reject, addition is the consequence of that).

The only way to avoid this whole dilemma is to start education of the very young in a way which cements their knowledge of themselves as divine beings with limitless potential due to their ability to create their future. Knowledge of the Laws of Creation and Balance will help them to work IN ALIGNMENT with these laws, which play out irrespective of your acceptance of them or not, and to fully understand the infallible working of CAUSE AND EFFECT.

There will perhaps be cries of YES, BUT IT MUST BE POSSIBLE TO EXPLORE EXCITING OTHER REALITIES. We would suggest that the most exciting thing you can do is to GET NEAR TO THE DIVINE IN MEDITATIVE MOMENTS where all answers and instructions are available. REAL COMMUNICATION with others, and developing real intimacy with others, is also a way to learn, to give and take, to form relationships of all kinds, instead of forming a relationship (and these are often harmful and addictive ones) with drugs.

How much more fulfilling will your lives be when you move onto these paths we describe, Beloveds? How much more will you be able to relate to others and thus to better assess how others can be assisted and LOVED IN TURN? In the end, there is only this: love. And the more you give, the more you will receive, as per the law of cause and effect.

To perceive, instead, that you are in a state of lack and that some hole needs to be filled, and to use drugs to fill that hole, is leading to a negative spiral downwards. To turn around and acknowledge abundance, and to give that to someone else, means that the love and abundance will return to you. I would advise anyone feeling down or suffering from depression to TRY THIS OUT. You can experiment with this. And don’t forget to LOVE YOURSELVES.

What can educators do? Tell your students that they are wonderful, that they are an integral part of the Divine, that they are important in that each has a very specific task to fulfil on earth, determined even before incarnation, which also determined the setting and family circumstances in which the individual finds him or herself. Tell them that this is a stage, and that they are the main protagonist, and that new scenes and new characters OF ONE’S OWN DEVISING AND WISH TO LEARN will enter the stage to test you, to encourage you, but above all, to encourage growth, maturity, and the acquiring of wisdom so that the mark you leave on this world, and the traces you leave behind, will be in alignment with the originally specified task. Tell them that this is a self-chosen adventure. Do not sympathise too much, but say HOW INTERESTING! I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL CHOOSE TO DO NEXT? Offer compassion but do not let it override everything else. And as educators, BE AND DEMONSTRATE THE EXHILARATION YOU EXPERIENCE WHEN FOLLOWING THIS SAME SPIRITUAL PATH.

We thank you for you question as it is of extreme importance for the future balance of your world. Seraphin.

I tried pot (marijuana) after I had finished nursing the last child. We had friends that did it and it was all the rage at the time... I got no obvious high off the stuff but my reality was affected... At our friends house we forgot the small children in the bathtub for example.. its like kids were forgotten period... I hope we remembered to feed them. The first time I drove the car on the stuff I discovered I mixed up red and green lights... got them backwards.. NOT a good thing and it shocked me. We (hubby and me) bought a small amount and landed up throwing it out long before it was used up... it got in the way. I never tried LSD and other stuff because I didn't want what people described while on it.... .I like being firmly ROOTED ..... and not out doing anything I where I would not have control over myself. Alcohol does not make me high.. it is not pleasant to me at all.. it creates both a low and a disconnect from the REAL.... And meditation Causes the real... real....

My kids despite my admonitions and discussion both tried various stuff....daughter tried once to tell me what "her friend" had experienced on LSD.....well her story was so livid I knew she had experienced what she was sharing.... and that further convinced me I wasn't ever going to try the stuff... she had a "good" experience obviously but these hallucinations are not connection with the divine..

I heard stories on other stuff over the years not a one that was shared with me... convinced me there had been NO connection to the divine... for I know what connection to the divine IS.... and no story by anybody ever fit with what I know it to be.

During my withdrawal from a drug I was put on for my restless legs I got hallucinations and no way was any of that divine...The divinity in that experience was that I was successful in getting off it... and I have since taught others how to get off it... and that is a divinity experience for me when I can share what worked and encourage them in the process.

CNN had a program on once about people who traveled to South America which cannot be cheap...to be with a master during the experience of a certain hallucinogen that grows there.... from those who shared their stories I could tell they had not had a divinity experience from it... God is not found in those experiences.. if people think they found God.. they have not yet realized what God is.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

178. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

Dearest Seraphin,

My sister is a depressive person who has now become suicidal after the breakup of a long engagement. She sees no future for herself and insists on torturing herself emotionally by continuing to follow her ex on social media and hoping for some kind of reconciliation she believes will "save" her and give her life (which she surrendered to him over the course of many years) meaning again. She is not a very spiritual person with mostly a materialistic attitude. We have given her all the best advice and truth regarding life, death, self empowerment and the effects of suicide once on the "other side" and urged her to see beyond her self-imposed darkness, regain her power again she gave away to her ex fiancee and lift herself up but she refuses all help. We are exhausted with worry and tension and have exhausted all means of help aside from putting her in some kind of institution (which she wants but we absolutely can't afford to do).

What should we do in such a situation with a person that refuses to see what she has (us, her family) and insists on focusing on her own darkness and losses at all costs (including possibly her life?) In a situation like this is her life our responsibility or should we let it go once all possible avenues of help has been exhausted and hope she passes through this stage on her own?

Thank you for any valuable insights that you can give on this case.

Hello dear Hano: I am very busy at the moment, but here is an initial reply.
    More later if you need it, love R

QUESTION FROM HANO

Dearest Seraphin,

My sister is a depressive person who has now become suicidal after the breakup of a long engagement. She sees no future for herself and insists on torturing herself emotionally by continuing to follow her ex on social media and hoping for some kind of reconciliation she believes will "save" her and give her life (which she surrendered to him over the course of many years) meaning again. She is not a very spiritual person with mostly a materialistic attitude. We have given her all the best advice and truth regarding life, death, self empowerment and the effects of suicide once on the "other side" and urged her to see beyond her self-imposed darkness, regain her power again she gave away to her ex fiancee and lift herself up but she refuses all help. We are exhausted with worry and tension and have exhausted all means of help aside from putting her in some kind of institution (which she wants but we absolutely can't afford to do).

What should we do in such a situation with a person that refuses to see what she has (us, her family) and insists on focusing on her own darkness and losses at all costs (including possibly her life?) In a situation like this is her life our responsibility or should we let it go once all possible avenues of help has been exhausted and hope she passes through this stage on her own?

Thank you for any valuable insights that you can give on this case.

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you dear Hano who is so concerned for the welfare of his sister, and who has adminstered so many plans and who has tried so many ways of reaching her in order to provide a new and positive perspective, to little avail.

This lack of success has very little to do with the quality of your teachings. We feel it very necessary to say this that this lack of understanding or appreciation is not a reflection of you. It is as if you are separated by a high black wall, and it does not matter how many times you try to break it down, and it does not matter how large the goodness in your heart or how overflowing your intentions, if there is no crack to admit these to the other side. The wall is over her own making, and thus her responsbility. This may sound cold, yet we know of your deep compassion, and this will certainly not stop for this member of your family, whatever her choices and however she reacts. This is the very best you can do for her: be consistant, be positive, be joyful that you yourself have received insights in meditation or through signs which have helped you through similar sad periods, and attempt to BE that which you wish her to be.

Be your own Sovereign

Many thanks dear Seraphin and Rosie. Your perspective confirmed our experience. My sister has made these past and present choices out of her own free will and that doesn't change no matter how much she wants to play the victim and make her ex-fiancee the bad guy. Both of them play a role in this drama and share the burden of the situation and outcome and even if she (and others) doesn't want to admit that I do see it and realize that she has chosen her own course and reactions which has led her to her present state. This view of placing responsibility on her for her part in this doesn't make me popular at all at home but truth is truth.

Whatever the case may be I'll continue doing what I can and trying to reach her through the little "holes in the wall" that still appear now and then.

One of those holes and a course we haven't taken yet is that she has stated that she wants professional psychiatric help. She thinks that a psychiatrist will be able to help her better than we who know and understand her history and personality can. I however disagree and think they will only put her on medication (which she has too much of already, to be honest). This is aside from the fact that we couldn't financially afford such treatments and medication anyway.

This then brings another question of What would be the best course of action? I truly think we've already given her the best advice and help possible and that a psychiatrist could do little more. Thank you for any answer on this difficult issue.

Re: HAPPY CHRIST-CONSCIOUSNESS-MAS 2015

CHRISTMAS: A CELEBRATION OF LOVE

LOVE QUOTES BELOW FROM SERAPHIN AND ROSIE
    With much love to all those who have participated in this thread, making it a valuable teaching tool, love Rosie

I LOVE YOU

“SIMPLE COMMUNICATION can be reduced to just three words: I LOVE YOU. Eradicate all fear. Do not try and imagine what the other person might think or say. Do not torment yourselves with phantoms of rejection or shock or surprise or anger on the part of the listener, for it is enough for you to feel the joy of love flowing through you, so you can say it anyway. Dance along the street at the same time, singing your happiness, your peace, your confidence, your love
    (From Seraphin Message 87)

LOVE BREEDS PEACE
    “Each race must become familiar with the thoughts of all races; each nation must know the feelings of all nations. Ignorance breeds suspicion, and suspicion is incompatible with the essential attitude of sympathy and love” (Paper 52, The Urantia Book)

MESSAGES OF LOVE

“The time has come to send HOLY MESSAGES, proclaiming the sanctity of life, the value of integrity, the necessity for full responsibility. The time has come to send MESSAGES OF HONESTY, admitting mistakes and revealing corruption. The time has come to send MESSAGES OF LOVE, irrespective of the response, irrespective of the degree of forgiveness that this involves” (From Seraphin Message 239)

LOVE BREAKS BARRIERS

“LET WORDS OF TENDERNESS POUR OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS LIKE A RIVER, WITH NO RESTRAINT. LET YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMANS ON THIS PATH RISE ABOVE ALL ELSE, AND LET THERE BE ABUNDANT COMMUNICATION AND DEMONSTRATION OF THE SAME. EXPRESS YOURSELVES WITH PASSION. THROW OFF THE CAUTIOUS CONDITIONING WHICH ERECTS BARRIERS BETWEEN YOU. And then, holding hands, walk together into the NEW DAY” (From Seraphin Message 135)

LOVE ALL LIKE A SMALL CHILD

“The faith of Jesus attained the purity of a child’s trust. His faith was so absolute and undoubting that it responded to the charm of contact of fellow beings and to the wonders of the universe. His sense of dependence on the divine was so complete and confident that it yielded the joy and assurance of absolute personal security. There was no hesitating pretence in his religious experience. In this giant intellect of the full-grown man the faith of the child remained supreme in all matters” (From THE LIFE OF JESUS, Paper 196, THE URANTIA BOOK)

MUSIC: THE VOICE OF LOVE

“You feel inspired when you hear or think beautiful music or glorious art. That is the Voice of Nature (which God is) talking to you. It is an uplift from the material to the spiritual. Anyone who has learned the art of deep meditation can step from the mundane material world into the inspirational world of high mental exaltation at will. It is said of Mozart that he forgot his debts that way, which means that he could escape from all worldly affairs by seeking the bliss of inspiration.”
    (From Phoenix Journal 32)

I SING A LOVE SONG FOR YOU
    “I SING A LOVE SONG FOR YOU, ever wondering how I can reach you, ever hoping that you will stop in your tracks for one moment to listen, to read, to consider, to question, to discern, and to change. I continue, again and again, exhausting all possibilities, approaching from all angles, until the final moment of truth, WHEN ALL WARNINGS WILL BECOME REDUNDANT. Then my role will change to advisor and comforter. The strict tone will change to gentleness. I will embrace you, and I will again SING A SONG OF LOVE FOR YOU (From Seraphin Message 125)

SENDING VIBRATIONS OF LOVE

Real contact is sending vibrations of love in every direction at all times. Real contact is being MOVED by what you see, INSTEAD OF HUNKERING DOWN, INSTEAD OF SHUTTING THE DOOR OF YOUR EMOTIONS, INSTEAD OF BECOMING A SOULLESS AND JOYLESS AUTOMATON ON AUTOMATIC“. (From Seraphin Message 101.)

THE ARTS TRANSCEND BORDERS AND PROMOTE LOVING UNITY
    We are acutely aware of the POWER OF THE ARTS AND WE WILL SHOULDER THE SERIOUS RESPONSIBILITY WHICH THIS INVOLVES. We recognise the POWER OF VISUAL IMAGES to communicate successfully with the subconscious. We recognise the power of MUSIC AND DANCE to break the language barrier, bringing everyone to a collective platform of feelings and EMOTION. We are aware that every nuance, note, brush-stroke, word and gesture CAN MAKE A CHANGE TO EVERYONE WORLDWIDE, irrespective of their national, cultural, social or religious differences. We aspire to using our creative gifts to promote UNITY BETWEEN RACES
    (THE ARTISTS` MANIFESTO, Rosie Jackson)

Compiled by Rosie Jackson, rosie@rosiejackson.de www.rosiejackson.de/Seraphin. Dec. 2015

183. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin,

thank you, Seraphin, for your answer concerning compatibility. It is indeed very helpful.

As you have kindly answered Hano’s question about his sister I feel encouraged to ask you if and what I can do about my youngest son: He is so unhappy and ashamed because he doesn’t succeed in his studies but he doesn’t want to try something new. I don’t even know if these are the true reasons for his behavior. He eats too much and has put on weight. It’s really a vicious circle and nobody knows how to escape – do you have an idea? Is there anything I or another person can do to help him? What should he do himself?

185. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ulrike For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin,

First of all, many thanks for the generous insights you've been giving to AH members. Last night, I decided to recharge my spiritual batteries and focus on reading spiritual teachings. As always, I resonate most with Rosie's teachings, her art, and your messages. I was eventually re-led back here after such a long hiatus.

Here is my question to you. You stated that charities and organizations may do some good in alleviating the symptoms, but are ineffective at eradicating root causes. I have a hunch that because they do not understand root causes, that a lot of hard-earned energy and resources go towards symptoms and never tackling those root causes. Thus, lots of redundant wheel-spinning and continued ignorance. Also, from my understanding, hundreds of thousands of these organizations exist worldwide — small, medium, large — many with good intentions, but who may not be as effective in executing their stated mission, for various reasons (poor leadership, lack of funding, ignorance of the root causes, etc.)

How might I help these leaders better understand the root causes related to their mission? It's a far-reaching maybe generic question because there are so many charitable causes out there. My mission involves helping leaders with "organizational creativity and speed," to help them think more clearly about their own issues, but I believe that the day of reckoning comes where there can be no more overlooking the root causes no matter how dark and ghastly they may be. It's a tricky area for me, because the truth (for them) isn't easy to digest, but I believe they all have a role to play). Thanks in advance!

187. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rodan For This Useful Post:

Answer to Ulrike; concern for family member

QUESTION FROM ULRIKE

Dear Seraphin,

thank you, Seraphin, for your answer concerning compatibility. It is indeed very helpful.

As you have kindly answered Hano’s question about his sister I feel encouraged to ask you if and what I can do about my youngest son: He is so unhappy and ashamed because he doesn’t succeed in his studies but he doesn’t want to try something new. I don’t even know if these are the true reasons for his behavior. He eats too much and has put on weight. It’s really a vicious circle and nobody knows how to escape – do you have an idea? Is there anything I or another person can do to help him? What should he do himself?

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you Ulrike of the devout motherhood, yet with also the need to let go somewhat. Your concern for your son is extremely worthy, as supporting a child is one of the most demanding and rewarding and important ones this earth experience can offer.

You strain to give your children what you consider to be “a good start“ in life. Yet there will come a point when the energy for the “start“ or the further continuance of existence and for the creation of one’s future trail must be transferred to the child itself, and this moment should be accompanied by a feeling of intense elation on the part of the child - that finally, one can oneself choose exactly what one wishes to do.

If this moment is overwhelmed by accompanying fear, then the momentum is lost. And momentum will actually come to a standstill if both parent and child fail to notice that this moment of independence as opposed to interdependence has arrived. To attempt that transition at a later stage involves emotional pain and difficulties all round, including a keen sense of loss and even of betrayal on both sides.

This is where a very well developed degree of sensitivity should come into play on the part of the parents, involving questions like HOW MUCH CAN I LET GO and TO WHAT DEGREE SHOULD MY CHILD NOW BE SELF-RELIANT?

To retreat, as opposed to offering further help, is sometimes more loving than to continue along familiar paths. To increase this sort of awareness – of where both people stand as individuals – is very necessary in this situation you describe, as well as frequent (but not incessant) communication to check and recheck positions.

If there is a feeling of being abandoned by the child, increased eating may be a result. If continuously and generously supported, the child will subconsciously know that there is actually not much need to go into strenuous action. If assistance and suggestions are always made to the child, then its creativity does not get a chance to develop. If there is an overt show of extreme concern, self-confidence will suffer, with the result that the child may become convinced that it cannot “recover“ alone, resulting in a feeling of helplessness.

All these elements have an influence on the child/parent relationship which ideally should develop into a relationship between responsible adults who care for each other deeply.

We hope that this may have shed some light on the possible causes. Of paramount importance is also that you, as a role model and as inspiration, act in the sort of way in which you would wish him to behave.

We wish you much strength and also joy, Seraphin.

189. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Hello and thanks for the question dear Rodan. I am so glad you found you way back to AH. Love R

QUESTION FROM RODAN

Dear Seraphin,

First of all, many thanks for the generous insights you've been giving to AH members. Last night, I decided to recharge my spiritual batteries and focus on reading spiritual teachings. As always, I resonate most with Rosie's teachings, her art, and your messages. I was eventually re-led back here after such a long hiatus.

Here is my question to you. You stated that charities and organizations may do some good in alleviating the symptoms, but are ineffective at eradicating root causes. I have a hunch that because they do not understand root causes, that a lot of hard-earned energy and resources go towards symptoms and never tackling those root causes. Thus, lots of redundant wheel-spinning and continued ignorance. Also, from my understanding, hundreds of thousands of these organizations exist worldwide — small, medium, large — many with good intentions, but who may not be as effective in executing their stated mission, for various reasons (poor leadership, lack of funding, ignorance of the root causes, etc.)

How might I help these leaders better understand the root causes related to their mission? It's a far-reaching maybe generic question because there are so many charitable causes out there. My mission involves helping leaders with "organizational creativity and speed," to help them think more clearly about their own issues, but I believe that the day of reckoning comes where there can be no more overlooking the root causes no matter how dark and ghastly they may be. It's a tricky area for me, because the truth (for them) isn't easy to digest, but I believe they all have a role to play). Thanks in advance!

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

We are delighted, Rodan, at the detailed nature of your question, for indeed it contains much of the answers within it.

Our view of the situation is thus: it may be a very positive factor to train people to use their creative powers, and thus to march with determination yet flexibility towards their chosen goal, yet if this is not accompanied by an alignment with sacred causes, then this energy is sent in a direction which – in the final analysis – does not further the cause of brotherhood of man on this planet.

There are many so-called “life coaches“ whose intention is to empower individuals and to encourage them into taking matters and in fact their own lives into their own hands, yet the question is: where do they direct this power? Very often, this is for selfish means in the sense that personal progress and prowess is first and foremost, and one’s fellow humans and their plight are secondary.

The “success“ of a charity is so often measured by how well known its name may be, how many “resources“ it has at its fingertips (or in the bank), or how many employees it has on its registers. Whether the charity itself is really working towards sustainable benefit FOR ALL, or is working in the interests of all (as opposed to working towards the interests of a small group or treating symptoms of a widespread and seemingly incurable phenomenon) is actually what measures its worth.

As you rightly state, there are countless small groups working for change. Very often, their intent is good, but their perspective is limited. There is much to develop on many levels in larger charities. This is perhaps easier to locate, yet here again, the situation is extremely lacking in transparency.

In addition to encouraging creativity, the main thrust must be to intensify investigation into whether fundamental changes are a result of their work, or if their changes are cosmetic or temporary or just saving someone from the brink for the time being.

The time is arriving when the sugary layer covering the deep holes of dirt will be surgically removed, and when those responsible for the topsoil shovelling and beautification of facades will be faced with the full frontage revelation of what they have really done, which is HIDING THE TRUTH. To try and warn such leaders of their actions and such consequences is to show deep compassion, for you will be trying to warn them before the revelations occur, thus preventing the severity of the shock they will receive.

In general, desired perspectives should grow from a local to a national to a cosmic one. Thus will all aspects be included in decisions and thus will they be more effective and grounded in “reality“.

It will be extremely depressing to discover that the very foundations of one’s charitable group are flimsy and in some cases, completely unfounded, or if they are based on lies or false premises.

Critical investigation must be given the highest acclaim. Compassion is already often present in those who commit themselves in this way, so this is not the lacking element. It is the ability to critically assess and to wade through centuries of propaganda which must be part of their efforts.

We know that you have a difficult job ahead and we thank you for the efforts you will be taking to remedy this situation. Seraphin

191. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post: