Welcome to the Talk it Up Forum.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: SERAPHIN answers YOUR QUESTIONS here

Why is everything flat (no mountain) and dry (no ocean) in Heaven? Havona is supposed to be a universe where every planet is unique and different!

Why do I whine and ask questions when I am supposed to make contact and come up with the answers myself? I must be missing something!

Why am I made so extremely unique that it seems impossible to make friends? I feel like a world of my own!

Why can't I pull certain sounds out of the past and make recordings of them?

Give me something my mind can comprehend!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kjell For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin and Rosie,

I am very grateful for your answer about the balance between helping an adult child and letting it go.

I would really like to talk to my son but I think that he wouldn’t accept any advice from my part because he doesn’t respect me but shows a lot of contemptuousness towards me. That’s surely due to the choices I have made in my life that are not always understandable for others. But I have always been independent, autonomous and self-sufficient. I suppose that he will not listen to me because I have these from his point of view bizarre opinions about God and the world and because I don’t earn a lot of money. In his opinion I am not a worthy guide (way shower). So, please, can you give me an advice about how to gain his respect so that he will take into consideration what I have to say?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ulrike For This Useful Post:

Hello again dear Ulrike: Rosie speaking. I feel that the answer may lie in Seraphin's final comment:

"Of paramount importance is also that you, as a role model and as inspiration, act in the sort of way in which you would wish him to behave"

To develop on that, this means giving what we wish to receive (indeed we cannot receive if we do not give). So if we wish to be respected, our challenge is to give respect to others.

Apart from that, many of us find ourselves in your situation of having information / guidance at our fingertips, and dearly wishing to be able to convey that, but finding no fertile ground for reception. All we can do in such cases is to act with integrity and wait until the changes are obvious. Practising patience is very necessary, I have found. And also, I have been told that I repeat the information unnecessarily. In my desire to tell and warn people, coupled with my seeming lack of success to get through, I have sometimes repeated myself too often, causing responses such as YOU HAVE SAID THAT ALREADY! If I say anything now I couple it with JUST PUT THAT INFORMATION ON THE BACK BURNER - AT SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE, IT MIGHT BE USEFUL.

It is hard not to be accepted by children. At some stage we have to realise that it is their choice. Love R

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrike View Post
    Dear Seraphin and Rosie,

I am very grateful for your answer about the balance between helping an adult child and letting it go.

I would really like to talk to my son but I think that he wouldn’t accept any advice from my part because he doesn’t respect me but shows a lot of contemptuousness towards me. That’s surely due to the choices I have made in my life that are not always understandable for others. But I have always been independent, autonomous and self-sufficient. I suppose that he will not listen to me because I have these from his point of view bizarre opinions about God and the world and because I don’t earn a lot of money. In his opinion I am not a worthy guide (way shower). So, please, can you give me an advice about how to gain his respect so that he will take into consideration what I have to say?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Hi dear Kjell: Rosie speaking. I am not sure exactly what you mean with "pulling sounds from the past", but answers to the rest will come soon. Love R

Quote Originally Posted by Kjell View Post
    Why is everything flat (no mountain) and dry (no ocean) in Heaven? Havona is supposed to be a universe where every planet is unique and different!

Why do I whine and ask questions when I am supposed to make contact and come up with the answers myself? I must be missing something!

Why am I made so extremely unique that it seems impossible to make friends? I feel like a world of my own!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM KJELL

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Kyell, the lover of nature.

We would ask you first why Havona and its landscape is occupying your mental landscape so strongly. Your affinity with the country around you here on earth is indeed great, and this deep love is so strong that we surmise you are not looking forward to spending some time apart from it during the coming changes. We would ask you to investigate whether this fear of loss is inhibiting you in any way. While we understand that you wish to hold fast to that which you love, this does prevent your progress on all levels.

To suppose that Havona is “flat“ is somewhat erroneous. “Flat“, for you, appears to be something uninteresting and monotonous. You are thinking of the really flat and monotonous landscapes which are also part of your earth. These are in no way comparable.

The idea of undergoing physical incarnation on this planet is to reach out with feelers, attempting to discover according to the faculties and abilities with which you are endowed. This is not “easy as pie“: it is meant to be a voyage of discovery, and this includes setbacks and perhaps tools which are not as advanced as they could be (Here we would refer you to the eyesight of an owl, or the hearing of a bird, or the sensory feats commanded by bats). These capabilities are superior to yours, if you wish to make comparisons.

It would be more in your interest to know 100 percent that you are on a journey towards the EXCITING UNKNOWN, and that to know it all in advance would make for very boring travelling, with no learning potential whatsoever. Thus it is entirely possible that every planet in Havona is “unique and different“, even though YOU CANNOT IMAGINE IT AT THE MOMENT. You are judging by what your senses are capable of registering on this world at this moment in time. As you progress spiritually, more worlds will open to you.

Why do you whine and ask questions? Because you are not yet fully aware of your full creative capabilities and because you do not yet fully trust the process in which you are the main protagonist in all things great and in all things small. To walk in great awareness of this is to see signs ALL ALONG THE WAYSIDE. You would be in complete and continual communication with all things around you. Then there would be no need to ask the way.

Why are you so unique? BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE. The state of being unique is universal. It is one of life’s great challenges to recognise that everyone is unique, and to treat them as such. If you consider that other people are boring and uncommunicative and disinterested and not worth your time of day, and are somehow “below“ your level of uniqueness, then there is indeed little possibility of friendships developing. Friendships rest on 50% communication and respect and effort on both sides. For your own “uniqueness“ to be accepted, your challenge is to accept the “uniqueness of others“ and refrain from making judgements about what or how you think they are. Note that everyone is in a continual state of flux, including yourself. What one person may consider boring today may be tomorrow’s fascination, and vice-versa.

We know you are a little “tongue-in-cheek“ with your questions, but we are nevertheless using this opportunity for some serious teaching, and for this we thank you, Seraphin.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

What does prevent my progress on all levels? Things that I love? I love nature and I love music. How does nature and music prevent my progress on all levels? I would very much like to be in a spaceship. I would like to come to Havona one day too. I cannot lose anything since everything is recorded in nature's own library. I consider myself to be a serious person.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kjell For This Useful Post:

Hello again dear Kjell: Rosie speaking. I will try to explain what I think Seraphin is saying here. In a way it is about stifled creativity in all areas. The "holding on due to fear of loss" tendency is something which can hold anyone back, irrespective of what is being loved. If I think of the way I compose, for example; there are certain musical phrases or words which I absolutely love, but which are actually too long or too complicated or too mismatching to include in the song I am working on, so some cutting out has to take place. And once I force myself to cut them out or to cut them down to size, a new creation evolves which is even better than the one that I had before, and which I had considered unparalleled. In such a case, my "holding on to things I love" slow down the pace and increase complexity and do not achieve an optimal result FOR THE LISTENER.

Generally, the evacuation situation will test how much we are attached to earthly things, and will challenge us greatly. Will we see this as a loss or a gain? Will our perspective be personal (loss of personal possessions for example) or global (gain of a war-free environment for all?). Just throwing out a few questions .... love R

Quote Originally Posted by Kjell View Post
    What does prevent my progress on all levels? Things that I love? I love nature and I love music. How does nature and music prevent my progress on all levels? I would very much like to be in a spaceship. I would like to come to Havona one day too. I cannot lose anything since everything is recorded in nature's own library. I consider myself to be a serious person.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL READERS HERE!

Here's wishing you 365 DAYS OF REJUVENATION

as described in the Seraphin text below. Love Rosie

Day 3: THE DAY OF REJUVENATION

If, on the Day of Rejuvenation, you find yourself climbing uphill, dragging your heavy boots from one step to another, remember the spritely sprints of your youth. Do not lament the swift speed of carriage, but focus on the lightness of heart, the fresh breeze of anticipation, the elation of travel to new pastures and horizons, the delight of communing and communicating with creatures and persons, overcoming the differences and finding the similarities. To avoid growing “old”, retrace these experiences, leave familiar tracks, forge ahead with the expectation of experiencing new and enlightening circumstances which further your growth and understanding. If this is so, you will enter the eternal river of youth, as you will always greet the new with an open eye instead of ancient premeditated immoveable convictions. So walk, Beloveds, at whatever pace suitable to you, but walk with clear receptive minds, for much can be received which has hitherto been unknown to you.

(From SERAPHIN PROPHECY 1: 21 DAYS YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THE FUTURE:http://abundanthope.net/pages/Rosie/...E-FUTURE.shtml)

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

I would think it would be best to not take anything with us when we get lifted onboard the spaceships. I was actually just thinking about this matter before I opened the internet again and read your reply. These things we have here on Earth is attached to our physical body and life on this planet. All the music recordings on this world are made in the wrong pitch anyway. But I suspect both sound and visiual things can anyhow be retrieved through the ashacic records at anytime. Yes I know I got that word wrong, therefore I just call it nature's library. Also if we take some things with us then maybe those things will just cause us worries and we will miss out on all the new things. But all that we leave behind may still be here and remain intact if and when we return back to the Earth. If we get a different kind of body or an improved body then those things of the past won't work for us anyway. It's like putting an old video tape into a cd player.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kjell For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Anna View Post
    Hello and thanks for the question dear Rodan. I am so glad you found you way back to AH. Love R

QUESTION FROM RODAN

We know that you have a difficult job ahead and we thank you for the efforts you will be taking to remedy this situation. Seraphin
    Thank you Rosie and Seraphin. I have some ideas on how to merge creativity and critical assessment. I'll execute on your insights as soon as possible, and reiterate my efforts along the way.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rodan For This Useful Post:

Hello again and a happy new beginning of another year on this plane of increasing tension...

Dearest Seraphin (oh, the joy of being able to address you in person)

I have meant to ask you...as I have been wondering when I look at the shining star-ships at night..do angelic beings ever sleep/rest? And what about the other Celestials of various degrees of light bodies, Star fleet crew members -some are more physical than others I understand...

And what about nourishment? What is needed on different levels, if anything is "eaten"?

Last one... do angelics kinda marry/couple permanently with someone of the opposite "sex" /energy (this one came up today after reading a post by our Hano) ... I realize higher beings do not multiply by means of birthing babies, but surely a much higher and purer love can even attract two celestials who may "couple up"? Soul mating or so?
    Like CM & Nebadonia and Esu & Nada etc...

Oh dear, me and my curiosity Love from Marayah

As I think CURIOSITY is integral to saving this planet (as opposed to lethargy, passivity and indifference) I certainly welcome your questions dear Marayah. Answers to follow. Love R

Quote Originally Posted by Marayah View Post
    Hello again and a happy new beginning of another year on this plane of increasing tension...

I have meant to ask you...as I have been wondering when I look at the shining star-ships at night..do angelic beings ever sleep/rest? And what about the other Celestials of various degrees of light bodies, Star fleet crew members -some are more physical than others I understand...

And what about nourishment? What is needed on different levels, if anything is "eaten"?

Last one... do angelics kinda marry/couple permanently with someone of the opposite "sex" /energy (this one came up today after reading a post by our Hano) ... I realize higher beings do not multiply by means of birthing babies, but surely a much higher and purer love can even attract two celestials who may "couple up"? Soul mating or so?

Oh dear, me and my curiosity Love from Marayah

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM MARAYAH

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Marayah of the INQUISITIVE MIND. As my scribe has already stated recently, CURIOISITY is very much to be welcomed, especially when it comes to INVESTIGATING YOURSELVES and your reactions. This is the time of great revelations, but how can you reveal to yourselves your true glory when you are still turning your gaze in a direction which is outside of yourselves? We leave this question with you to contemplate further.

Do we rest? The need to rest arises – quite logically - when there is a need to pause, to clear, to contemplate, to reflect upon what has happened because there is something more to discover. This means that the more clarity you have, the more piercing your gaze, the more you UNDERSTAND FULLY what is going on around you, including the motivations and effects of yourselves and your fellow humans, the less strenuous will your lives become, and the less rest will be needed.

This is a very general and broad brush statement, yet you may be able to interpret it for yourselves. When you feel overwhelmed or not able to cope with something difficult or - in your view – unsolvable – many of you will choose to retreat, to not engage, to wallow in emotion, even to go to bed and shut everything out. Sleep will allow you to have a rest – a space where a degree of objectivity can be introduced, a space where complications may be able to start unravelling, a place where options and solutions and alternative perspectives may be presented to the mind which is open. In addition to this, sleep is necessary for those who OVERLOAD their bodies with food in great quantities and with poison. Much of your food is presently contaminated, as are your soils and air. This low level of quality will have its effect on the human material which is your body. These physical factors combined with the emotional and mental and psychological factors, make sleep necessary.

Those who are in complete balance and continually connected to the Divine in the sense of constant knowledge of their own divinity and potential to manifest their path in accordance with the laws which govern the universe – these highly „spiritual“ beings have no need of a break or of sleep, simply because EVERYTHING IS CONTINUALLY BEING DIGESTED AND WORKED UPON IN IDEAL BALANCE, MOTION AND FLOW so that there is NO BACKLOG TO ADDRESS. Contemplate that you are always dragging this “backlog“ behind you and that this slows you down. Sleep replenishes you and provides you with new strength.

QUESTION FROM MARAYAH

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN
    Concerning nourishment,; according to your level of spiritual development, different foods are appropriate. Those who can digest all completely do not produce waste products, for example. Those who are active mainly on a mental and not a physical realm will not require “physical food” in the sense that you understand it. Again this is very general. Your universe is populated with so many different sorts of beings of diverse origins that it would be impossible to give an quick overview here.

QUESTION FROM MARAYAH

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN
    There are indeed pairs of beings whose “relationships“ are very very longstanding and who together accomplish great things even if they are not constantly together as you would view it in the traditional sense. This is possible due to constant contact which you might term „telepathic“. Their “babies“ are not always physically real; they can be plans conceived by both which then reach fruition. With higher beings, these plans are always for the good of others and have nothing to do with “cementing a relationship“. Their focus is on the universal family, which they serve, rather than the small family unit. Yet this is not a general rule. Again, there are so many different beings in this universe, all at different stages of development using different bodies for their various tasks. The solutions to their concerns are – let us say – drawn from a pool of potential to which you on earth are not yet privy. As always, I am trying here to convey that the perimeters of you understanding and imagination are just that – PERIMETERS – and that there are so many more scenarios and possibilities than you can at present conceive of.

Thank you both dear Seraphin & Rosie for your time
    I had a feeling that sleep is for 'beginners' and those more advanced who remember not who they are...yet

Are you saying I should ask my (higher)self next time I start pondering (gazing inwards) rather than ask you beloved Seraphin? I know that I have that option anytime...but it is so very uplifting to hear from you Actually I have often just had some thought stream explaining some subject, maybe even tried to present it to some not very interested person around me...when next thing I sign in and find a Seraphin message covering that same topic, often even using some of the same wording or expressions I just did. So I guess the Divine radio is working all right :)

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Hello dear Marayah: Rosie here, and I am in joy to be able to contribute here because it is part of my mission to demonstrate that connection can be made to a "celestial being". Yet the step you mention for yourself is indeed the next one or ongoing one ... to develop a conscious connection to your higher self and to thus receive wisdom/information that way. It is as though you are accessing knowledge which is too "large" or "complex" to fit into the body. For this, it is necessary to tune consciously into the right frequency - what you refer to as the DIVINE RADIO!
    Love R

Quote Originally Posted by Marayah View Post
    Thank you both dear Seraphin & Rosie for your time
    I had a feeling that sleep is for 'beginners' and those more advanced who remember not who they are...yet

Are you saying I should ask my (higher)self next time I start pondering (gazing inwards) rather than ask you beloved Seraphin? I know that I have that option anytime...but it is so very uplifting to hear from you Actually I have often just had some thought stream explaining some subject, maybe even tried to present it to some not very interested person around me...when next thing I sign in and find a Seraphin message covering that same topic, often even using some of the same wording or expressions I just did. So I guess the Divine radio is working all right :)

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Hello dear Marayah: Rosie here, and I am in joy to be able to contribute here because it is part of my mission to demonstrate that connection can be made to a "celestial being". Yet the step you mention for yourself is indeed the next one or ongoing one ... to develop a conscious connection to your higher self and to thus receive wisdom/information that way. It is as though you are accessing knowledge which is too "large" or "complex" to fit into the body. For this, it is necessary to tune consciously into the right frequency - what you refer to as the DIVINE RADIO!
    Love R
    I actually 'listen' to Divine radio (no sound...pictures, visions...thoughts) most of the time..when not engaged in the outer world... In my case it's harder to focus outwards than inwards (the way of life on the outside seems boring and too arranged/limited by too many restrictions or musts). I always lose myself to my inner world whenever nobody demands my attention in the physical surroundings. Spending time in nature or sitting/lying quietly by myself with no outer distraction (noise) is my default mode so to speak. I am sort of being 'taught and inspired' by that inner information flow via my guides/TA -and always what I need in order to take certain action/make something happen.

If we stop asking Seraphin in this thread...there would be no more opportunity to enjoy Seraphin's teachings in the thread and the interesting questions from our peers...
    Last edited by Marayah; 02-04-2016 at 04:53 PM.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

I can share a bit here. My destiny guardian who has made Paradise with me is on the "Physical assignment" and uses the same sort of casper the friendly ghost body that CM does. Andrea sips on liquid light.. there is such a product and its used a lot and even human beings can use it. This casper the ghost form does need a bit of rest. Any body with some physicality needs some rest. I have never asked andrea if she can eat any solid food. CM in one of our very early pieces .. perhaps the one on the casper the friendly ghost forms... can taste cookies and whatnot but cannot pig out of them...

I suppose the casper the ghost forms are probably morontial type forms... and can be flucuated by the user to various degrees of visibility and can be transported too and from ship with using the beam me up scotty method. Actually these bodies can be too if there is enough hooking of the dna and LOTS of practice. It took too much focus for me to dematerialize my body. I did it a few times but I didn't get it all the way to ship.

Most of you should be eating less food now and taking in sunlight and etheric energy for some of your energy needs. I am gradually with this change I am going thru that I covered on the new etheric body in the ascension symptoms of head and brain thread.. eating less and less really solid food and I am want my nuts now and then and an egg that is hard boiled or scrambled. Otherwise just about everything else I puree. I puree all the fruits and use them in smoothies or puree them IN the smoothie. basically I am on a smoothie diet in that context. I still make soups of various sorts and into the blender they go.

I stopped my oatmeal with breakfast and now I put sprouted oats.. my protein powder... my raw flax .. a raw egg and lately I like an small orange in this in addition to the raw frozen fruit. I heat it slightly on the stove so it remains raw but warm. You can heat to about 115 F without destroying the enzymes. My soups that have nothing raw in them I reheat to what ever temp I want.

My soul mate tom is embodied as his job requires it. We are both Mighty Messengers as to the partnered thing and have been for endless eons.

Andrea is partnered with somebody from Orvonton... of a totally different order than she comes from. I have no idea if I currently "see" him or not.. I haven't asked actually except she has told me he comes and goes. Tom comes and goes too depending on his assignments. I assume his body he is using needs sustenance of some sort... I haven't asked. Those above who are spirit beings and require a body of some sort of assignments usually use the body as needed and otherwise "Park it" when not needed. Esu is an example of this.

As to rest.. CM has sometimes told me the whole team is taking a weekend OFF or whatever to recoup in needed ways whenever the work as been intense.. .and in general they are on US of A time and there is also a standard rest of 2 or 3 hours in the middle of my night... that is around from 2 am to 5 am my time. Sometimes the work requires shortening this or perhaps taking it individually at another time based on the needs at hand. And I would assume that some folks must be available to handle stuff in other times zones that would be on a different rest period.

During these weekends or a few days off now and then when needed.... the time is spent in a variety of ways according to the needs of the individual.

When you are teaching people... they need to be taught that celestial beings work... and that work never ever stops. ALL work.. its just not for a pay ckeck like we do on earth. There are rest periods even in the Havona worlds... Physical bodies.. the more dense they are the more sleep they actually need per semi material forms which need less and probably not sleep at all but just rest.

I had an intense argument with a woman who at least used to live in Colorado and was exploring the ET stuff until her husband committed suicide and went HOME. She got super into the bible and the other olden books that were not included. When the bible talks about there is no marriage in heaven.. it means there is NO SEX and reproduction. All beings are free to "mate" if they so wish and I am such an example .. being permanently mated to Tom. We are separated as necessary over periods of time. This woman will not accept that at all.. but this is something not taught on this iworld and she is currently not accepting anything that is not covered in her limited resources.

There are groups of beings not yet covered in the Urantia Book where there is a complimentary group of opposite energies. the only ones I am aware covered in the UB is the cherubin and San..... I have to look that up.. can't remember the spelling. I have an attending Cherub in fact who is a physician on raphaels team and we will do a message on the Cherubs at some point in time...

There are "female " compliments to the Arch angels and the other local universe sons of god. I don't know when we will cover this more clearly.. its not now.. but they exist. Kibo taught also about the celestial daughters who have something to with developing the "daughter" universes in outer space. There is much not yet covered on this plain.

Cherubs are not those little babies with wings and bows and arrow that is in art.

Another Mighty Messenger "couple" NOT incarnate on this planet but assigned to it... is Mother Shekhmet and her sweetie... and he got labeled falsely Father Alcyone by a group of false new agers.. I can't remember what he goes by. But both of them wrote several several chapters in the UB....
    Let me just get my UB and get that information...Ok I hoped to have his name in my UB where I marked it.. but I have it as Father Alcyone.. it will come to me eventually.

Any several Mighty Messengers are involved in writing some papers of the UB.. Shekhmet wrote paperrs 22, 28 and 30. Paper 22 is on the Trinitized Sons of God...and points out that her partner is here.. but the names are not given.

FA as I have my book marked.. wrote Papers 32, 34, 40, 52 and 53.

The morontial form used in the local universes consumes food and water and breathes... but the food has a higher energy and the form digests it completely.. NO TOILETS NEEDED...

as to reproduction there are high level ascendant beings on planets that do not need sex to create a being... they create it by mind in which ever one plays mother...
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

Thanks for the information shared dear Candace...

Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post

Most of you should be eating less food now and taking in sunlight and etheric energy for some of your energy needs.
    This is true in my case now. I have been eating considerably less now. Today, I did a calculation of what I ate during the day (it's almost 10:00 PM here so I'm done eating) just for curiosity and I ate 1,500 Calories of which only 40 gr were carbohydrates, and I do have some time like this...I have reduced to almost ZERO my daily sugar consumption and well, have years not eating red meats. I do eat Ezekiel Bread, eggs and cheese regularly and lots of salads. Everything we eat is certified ORGANIC or at least NO-GMO, and this comes from my own professional background as shrimp farmer since I am probably the only one in the world who can raise shrimp at commercial level in super-intensive systems 100% organic with NO water waste/drainage.

Anyway...I am eating a lot less now...so maybe the Sun is feeding me??? Yoommiii, hehe

Thank you so much dearest Candace for this extremely enlightening post...this is just what I was looking for
    I have been pondering upon what to tell others about the various forms and their attributes/habits. I keep telling my not so interested home listener that food is completely consumed on the Mansion worlds as they have more subtle bodies... not believed at all around here...hehe...

As to the food... what you describe here is very close to my culinary activities...

Most of you should be eating less food now and taking in sunlight and etheric energy for some of your energy needs. I am gradually with this change I am going thru that I covered on the new etheric body in the ascension symptoms of head and brain thread.. eating less and less really solid food and I am want my nuts now and then and an egg that is hard boiled or scrambled. Otherwise just about everything else I puree. I puree all the fruits and use them in smoothies or puree them IN the smoothie. basically I am on a smoothie diet in that context.
    I eat increasing amounts of smoothie type fruit mixtures every day now. I hardly cook anything, just some porridge on oats and buckwheat. I mix local berries with eco bananas and dried figs/dates (for sweetness) and load that onto the porrige, yummie! I still eat cheese and eggs, nuts, wholemeal rye/oatbread free from additives. No meats, no fish. I bake spelt bread also. Coconut oil is an all time favourite ingredient. But as you said the AMOUNT of food has shrunk to a fragment of earlier intake. People think I have an eating disorder thing going on...

It is very exciting to learn/remember about our broths/sis in other forms and you guys having lovely relationships lasting mills of years... When we meet on ship, I'll make some cookies to go with our liquid light drinks...

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Hi Rose Anna I have a question for Seraphin!!
    This regards the pineal gland!!
    I have seen a video explaining that the celebrum releases the Christ fluid called the chism I think, when the moon is in your star sign !!and if you have an alkaline diet and you meditate on this you can activate this !!!
    Would this be the case!!!!
    Many thanks 😘

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justbe1 For This Useful Post:

Just a little comment on REST from the previous question by Marayah to Rosie. Esu just informed me they are taking about a 24 hour rest.. its been intense and going to let the computers crunch some data during that time... Party time is on! These are often social rests. So anyway he was letting me know my finer form will not be traveling up there during that time... means I will get some rest too... as when I came back into my meat suit last night the energy was so high I was awake for more than 2 hours and got up and did some housework eventually. I didnt get back to sleep until after 4 am...so I slept in a bit.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

QUESTION FROM JUSTBE1

Hi Rose Anna I have a question for Seraphin!!
    This regards the pineal gland!!
    I have seen a video explaining that the celebrum releases the Christ fluid called the chism I think, when the moon is in your star sign !!and if you have an alkaline diet and you meditate on this you can activate this !!!
    Would this be the case!!!!
    Many thanks

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Justbe1, and we see with joy that you are enthusisastic in your search for a higher level of consciousness.

It is this – your intention and motivation – which is actually THE MAIN PIVOT and THE MAIN IMPETUS for the awakening process. Yes, there are organs in your body which can reawaken, but this will be less due to the position of the moon (to which far too much power and romantic significance has been ascribed through the ages) and more due to the intensity with which you approach self-improvement, connecting with the divine part within you, and reaching out for new inspiration.

While moving to a new level is aided by incoming cosmic energies, and while cosmic bodies do have a certain influence (just as EVERYTHING exerts a certain influence), you are the main actor in this scenario.

Meditation in the sense of becoming more aware and reflective in places of stillness (and also in places of chaos) as well as a balanced and moderate diet which does not overload the body, are beneficial to the process.

Hi Rosie & Seraphin

I have a question, now before we are born , I have been told that there is a list of things that we are given , to
    achieve in our life time, and if we don't successfully pass we will keep coming back until we do.

Due to all the complexities of life in general , sometimes we may loose track of what we are to achieve, so how
    can we fully know in later years what is required of us to do?

You may say go within , but I don't seem to get any answers easily, so is there any other way of knowing.

Thanks
    Peter

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Peter W For This Useful Post:

Re: Answer to Peter concerning finding one's task

QUESTION FROM PETER

Hi Rosie & Seraphin

I have a question, now before we are born , I have been told that there is a list of things that we are given , to
    achieve in our life time, and if we don't successfully pass we will keep coming back until we do.

Due to all the complexities of life in general , sometimes we may loose track of what we are to achieve, so how
    can we fully know in later years what is required of us to do?

You may say go within , but I don't seem to get any answers easily, so is there any other way of knowing.

Thanks
    Peter

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you Peter who are SO MUCH GREATER THAN YOU PRESENTLY PERCEIVE. We do not mean this in the sense of material power as an overlord, but in spiritual stature.

What is agreed upon before birth is a preliminary template, a sketch, a bag of tricks/potential, a general setting. Requesting the help of your unseen helpers can assist you to move along a path which furthers your learning and your capabilities. Without recognition of them, and without specific requests for assistance, these steps cannot be realised because they do not interfere with free will.

The result of assuming the position of being CONTINUALLY LINKED TO THE DIVINE WITHIN is in fact this “spiritual” stature which will automatically attract those who sense that you have something very valuable to GIVE, from which they will greatly benefit.

Another reason for not finding one’s true path or task is because your minds cannot conceive of your own greatness (and here we also address EVERYONE reading these words). We would recommend in meditation that you imagine yourselves being crowned a “spiritual king or queen” and then visualise yourselves as advisors to those who are at a different place on the spiritual road.

The prerequisite for this is of course your purity of motive to assist humanity in the very very difficult situation it finds itself in, and which indeed humanity has itself created over thousands of years. Humility is also a prerequsite.

Put yourselves in this position of all-powerful assistance, aided by unseen angelic supporters, providing wisdom for all who seek it. This will cause you to examine closely your present capabilities, and with this added perspective that your horizon is LIMITLESS, your true task will evolve.

You must suspend disbelief for a moment that this is all there is, that the situation is so overwhelming, that it is impossible to find a way out or to have a lasting effect. It may feel like knocking your head unnecessarily against the wall or barely making a dent in mind-sets which are so very much influenced by propaganda put out for years and years.

But we say: do not concentrate on this aspect but on the POSSIBILITIES and on your POTENTIAL WHICH HAS NOT YET BEEN EXPLOITED OR IMPLEMENTED. This is where your talent for visualising will also come in very useful. Your planet requires the relentless dedication of visionaries so that it can rise from its knees and move towards the state of “light of life“ which – for those unfamiliar with this term – is the paradise state where everyone prospers and everyone contributes and where all behaviour is of the highest integrity.

We hope we have been able to deliver words to you which will inspire, and we encourage you to expand your expectations of yourself along these lines. Our scribe will add an appropriate quote she has come across recently. Seraphin.

Rosie speaking: here is the quote:

“Your whole idea about yourselves is borrowed from people who don’t know themselves” (Osho)

42. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

thanks for this wonderful thread Rosie Seraphin and all.
    i have questions too lol
    ;)
    question 1
    many of us are sick on earth. often in the west, the best healing systems are well hidden behind a facade of western medical efficiency. i have personally looked at many alternative therapies for my condition (crohn's disease- a colitis disease) but even the alternatives present a confusing plethora of often not that valuable "solutions" to the problem. i have been reduced to trial and error methodology. i have taken interest in Edgar Cayce because he was psychic and i tend to trust the real psychics. i am sure you will say something wise, so i will just leave the question a little unformed. the question is how to approach this logically spriritually intuitively etc.

question 2
    Also the basic question of how to self motivate and keep frequency up.(emotionally happy, positive etc.) i guess one thing would be to watch ones thoughts and emotions and check oneself with a little within time when you notice a dip in mood/frequency. this seems like a fundamental personal issue which doesn't get (couldn't get) discussed enough....
    i certainly lose my joie de vivre (joy of life)far too easily in the face of relatively small setbacks or more serious disease symptoms.

thanks guys

44. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

Answer to Blake's 2 questions

QUESTION 1 FROM BLAKE

Many of us are sick on earth. Often in the west, the best healing systems are well hidden behind a facade of western medical efficiency. i have personally looked at many alternative therapies for my condition (crohn's disease- a colitis disease) but even the alternatives present a confusing plethora of often not that valuable "solutions" to the problem. i have been reduced to trial and error methodology. i have taken interest in Edgar Cayce because he was psychic and i tend to trust the real psychics. i am sure you will say something wise, so i will just leave the question a little unformed. the question is how to approach this logically spriritually intuitively etc.

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Blake, who is gradually becoming an expert in sorting through “confusing plethoras“. The challenges on this planet are extremely grim and do indeed earn the label you have given them. You yourself are to be commended for “entering into the fray“, so to speak, and testing every direction TO ITS FULL LIMITS. Only through this sort of process can one really gain the deepest insights which are capable of turning this whole situation around. You are on a leaning edge and a steep leaning curve of which others can rarely conceive, and while this involves much time and much pain, you shall surely come out of this triumphant and with extremely sharp assessment abilities, in addition to the knowledge that every little detail counts.

You are forced to analyse EVERYTHING which pertains to you and which may or may not have an influence on your health. As such you are a microcosm of that which should be happening on a global scale; as such you are a shining example of how to regains one’s footing after being in the depths of depair. You have travelled from death’s door back to life, and you can pinpoint exactly what your own contribution has been to that process. This is the IDEAL SCENARIO – where everyone investigates afflictions of all natures in order to understand and turn it around.

The “trial and error“ method could be better described as trying intuitively to understand what is happening and why. It is valuable practice in fine-tuning your senses. It is a crash course in self-reliance and it impresses on you the total nature of responisbility. To know all already would be to reduce the learning process to nothing. To discover gradually with many “aha“ moments turns the learning process into an adventure which draws ever onwards. Unfortunately, this earth has seen many irresponsible actions performed by its inhabitants, and so you are also influenced by these elements, not entirely of your own making. But here again you are being a role-model for those who may also find themselves in a similar situation. The struggle is long and hard, but every second of contemplation or reassessment is a training of the mind which will serve your extremely well in the future. You have learnt to sort the gold from the dross, so to speak, and so you can make ever more informed choices. Again, we commend you for your journey.

QUESTION 2 FROM BLAKE
    Also the basic question of how to self motivate and keep frequency up.(emotionally happy, positive etc.) i guess one thing would be to watch ones thoughts and emotions and check oneself with a little within time when you notice a dip in mood/frequency. this seems like a fundamental personal issue which doesn't get (couldn't get) discussed enough....
    i certainly lose my joie de vivre (joy of life)far too easily in the face of relatively small setbacks or more serious disease symptoms.

thanks guys

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Setbacks are small if one’s perspective is LARGE, and in this respect I would ask you to re-read the last answer I provided on this thread. It is indeed most beneficial to track your moods, using paper and pencil and notes if possible, to pinpoint exactly what it is which causes or sets of these fluctuations. The more you can observe this process as a sort of objective observer, the more you will understand why this is happening. Then, instead of falling into depression you will think “Oh – yes – here I go again. I see that the same catalyst was at work 3 days ago when I did this or that“ etc. We say REJOICE for your progress is good and your prospects ENORMOUS.

Re: Answer to Blake's 2 questions

QUESTION 1 FROM BLAKE

Many of us are sick on earth. Often in the west, the best healing systems are well hidden behind a facade of western medical efficiency. i have personally looked at many alternative therapies for my condition (crohn's disease- a colitis disease) but even the alternatives present a confusing plethora of often not that valuable "solutions" to the problem. i have been reduced to trial and error methodology. i have taken interest in Edgar Cayce because he was psychic and i tend to trust the real psychics. i am sure you will say something wise, so i will just leave the question a little unformed. the question is how to approach this logically spriritually intuitively etc.

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you, Blake, who is gradually becoming an expert in sorting through “confusing plethoras“. The challenges on this planet are extremely grim and do indeed earn the label you have given them. You yourself are to be commended for “entering into the fray“, so to speak, and testing every direction TO ITS FULL LIMITS. Only through this sort of process can one really gain the deepest insights which are capable of turning this whole situation around. You are on a leaning edge and a steep leaning curve of which others can rarely conceive, and while this involves much time and much pain, you shall surely come out of this triumphant and with extremely sharp assessment abilities, in addition to the knowledge that every little detail counts.

You are forced to analyse EVERYTHING which pertains to you and which may or may not have an influence on your health. As such you are a microcosm of that which should be happening on a global scale; as such you are a shining example of how to regains one’s footing after being in the depths of depair. You have travelled from death’s door back to life, and you can pinpoint exactly what your own contribution has been to that process. This is the IDEAL SCENARIO – where everyone investigates afflictions of all natures in order to understand and turn it around.

The “trial and error“ method could be better described as trying intuitively to understand what is happening and why. It is valuable practice in fine-tuning your senses. It is a crash course in self-reliance and it impresses on you the total nature of responisbility. To know all already would be to reduce the learning process to nothing. To discover gradually with many “aha“ moments turns the learning process into an adventure which draws ever onwards. Unfortunately, this earth has seen many irresponsible actions performed by its inhabitants, and so you are also influenced by these elements, not entirely of your own making. But here again you are being a role-model for those who may also find themselves in a similar situation. The struggle is long and hard, but every second of contemplation or reassessment is a training of the mind which will serve your extremely well in the future. You have learnt to sort the gold from the dross, so to speak, and so you can make ever more informed choices. Again, we commend you for your journey.

QUESTION 2 FROM BLAKE

thanks guys

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Setbacks are small if one’s perspective is LARGE, and in this respect I would ask you to re-read the last answer I provided on this thread. It is indeed most beneficial to track your moods, using paper and pencil and notes if possible, to pinpoint exactly what it is which causes or sets of these fluctuations. The more you can observe this process as a sort of objective observer, the more you will understand why this is happening. Then, instead of falling into depression you will think “Oh – yes – here I go again. I see that the same catalyst was at work 3 days ago when I did this or that“ etc. We say REJOICE for your progress is good and your prospects ENORMOUS.

thanks so much for your thoughtful answer Seraphin and Rosie. it is certainly my goal to be of use to humanity and to be able to help folks to see thru all of the lies and falsehoods that they take for granted.

47. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin

The LPGT or GLBT issue in this island. The main society disdains this behavior and at times use violence towards these people as to contain them. We have outside NGOs talking about human rights as thinly veiled attempts to manipulate the government to accept the practice of this behavior. Some families are ripped apart as one of their members is discovered harboring LBGTs.

When I am visiting the prisons and the detention centers, the police advised me that there are some members are locked up and charged for criminal offenses ( grabbing cell phones) and many are violent by nature among themselves which results in serious injury even deaths. The police also said this behavior is not restricted to the under privilege but in the ranks of the upper class.

Would you say this behavior was influenced by the advent of porn media and by the of the black intelligence service manipulating the pushers and movers.

What would be the best solution to approach and address this problem in this island?

Victor

49. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluebird For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM VICTOR

Dear Seraphin

The LPGT or GLBT issue in this island. The main society disdains this behavior and at times use violence towards these people as to contain them. We have outside NGOs talking about human rights as thinly veiled attempts to manipulate the government to accept the practice of this behavior. Some families are ripped apart as one of their members is discovered harboring LBGTs.

When I am visiting the prisons and the detention centers, the police advised me that there are some members are locked up and charged for criminal offenses ( grabbing cell phones) and many are violent by nature among themselves which results in serious injury even deaths. The police also said this behavior is not restricted to the under privilege but in the ranks of the upper class.

Would you say this behavior was influenced by the advent of porn media and by the of the black intelligence service manipulating the pushers and movers.

What would be the best solution to approach and address this problem in this island?

Victor

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

Greetings to you Victor, who often enters into territories unseen by the majority of the public. May you be the light of inspiration which provides hope to these inmates.

That which is presented to the public eye is indeed very different from what you encounter, and what you perceive as truth. The media (as do other forces) are pouncing on all incidences of “deviance” in order to harass, divide and, ultimately, to control. This places you in a difficult position, with the demarcation line between disinformation and reality being clear to you. You role in this is to cautiously enlighten – we say cautiously for pressures are at the moment extreme and are in fact fuelled by outward energies which are propelling the separation process. This period will not last forever. It will cumulate. And thus you can expect intense inicidents involving hate and love, at both ends of the spectrum as it were.

Concerning what is missing in your society generally; it is the feeling of compassion and respect. This is fuelled by fear and poverty. Seeing grave differences between yourselves and others results in fear and hatred. This is a loss of humanity which we are speaking of. This is decreasing rapidly, and as we said, any pretext will be taken and publicised and exaggerated for effect. The police will see it as their duty to keep order, as those are their orders to crush all “dissidence”, yet it is the political powers which decide what this term “dissidence” entails. The general lesson to be learnt here is that the SIMILARITIES between people should be searched out, rather than various traits considered peculiarities. Love is not a peculiarity, irrespective of who offers it and who receives it. The problem with the gay and lesbian etc agenda (and porn is certainly a powerful player in this scenario) is that the focus slips away from this aspect and concentrates on the sexual aspect. To love means to serve another, not to harm another. Destructive sexual practices, performed by whomever, is not offering love.

Your island is a melting pot for extreme behaviours. This scribe is seeing a society struggling to get by and struggling also to find some sense in their existence. This is a great challenge, and there will be those who can “rise to the occasion”, so be on the look out for these ones who are aware of the adversary and who will recognise you as a further step on their journey to more knowledge. This is what we can provide you with today. We honour your courage, Seraphin

pdf of all Seraphin answers so far ....

Here the pdf's of most of the questions answered so far (with thanks to Christ L. for the compilation). I can't remember having placed it here recently. It does not include private answers / readings.

http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uploads/1/Questions_and_answers-1.pdf

http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo..._answers-2.pdf

part 2: Update July 14 2016
    Last edited by Christ.L; 07-14-2016 at 05:45 AM.

52. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Perhaps would Seraphin like to address what is going on in my country with the Black Lives Matter Movement? This distresses me because we have experienced a great deal of growth in fact in my country with black rights since the days of Martin Luther King and many people work well together in the mix of white, black, hispanic and Asian and arabs.

love you much Seraphin and our beloved Rosie who caries you. Its been almost a year now since I got to meet her in person and spend a lovely week in her presence.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

54. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Re: ANSWER CONCERNING BLACK LIVES MATTER

QUESTION FROM KAN DAEK

Perhaps Seraphin would like to address what is going on in my country with the Black Lives Matter Movement? This distresses me because we have experienced a great deal of growth in fact in my country with black rights since the days of Martin Luther King and many people work well together in the mix of white, black, hispanic and Asian and arabs.

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

For your further question concerning BLACK LIVES Matter, dear KAN DAEK, we thank you. We sit in awe of your contribution – which is still continuing and which actually has not yet begun in the proper sense, in relation to the ascencion of the planet. We rain love upon you as you and all others draw towards the completion of this stage.

And now for our answer. So many people presently incarnated on this planet are able to look into their past and find, in their memories, an unpleasant situation in which they DID NOT MATTER, in which they or their needs were overlooked, in which they were forced to accept the decisions of others to their own detriment, in which their position worsened, in which they were forced to struggle or suffer. In many of those cases, those who did not succumb actually turned to violence in order to defend themselves, to feed themselves, and to again look BIG in their own eyes and in the eyes of others.

It is no surprise, therefore, that these attitudes and this sort of behaviour – both the sad surrender- the NOT MATTERING – as well as the tendency to errupt in anger and agression – so that one matters once again – is sewn strongly into the genetic mind of your earth, seeding it with all manner of instructions which support both dependency and strife. This mind-set is reinforced and represented on earth in those now incarnated, and also – therefore – in the genetic mind, and is available as such as instruction to all those who tend towards these mind-sets, supporting them in their thoughts and actions.

Certain nations and groups are stronger illustrations or manifestations of this, and so when the call goes out, the response is all the stronger. The call to MATTER AGAIN will reactivate those cells of memory, will appeal to centuries of memories of whole nations and groups who have been systematically downtrodden. Add into this the maze of propaganda sewn into your systems, and its widespread dissemination by the media under dastardly control, then it results in a situation which is indeed very flammable. It can burst into flames at a mere whisper of “actually, you matter““.

While different groups may well work together in comparatively sane and clean and savoury and financially generous environments, take away these elements and conflict is programmed. You may find all colours and nations working together affably if the money is good, if all needs are provided for, and if it is in their own personal interest. High-level operations and charities are full of this sort of “internationality“, but take away the high salaries and you would find very few of these working in such a way due to high principles or ideals. Ironically, such employees are often desirous to work in such organisations for the status they endow – BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MATTER.

True understanding and true friendship can only be found, can only be discovered through situations where money is not involved. True dedication is when the “costs“ or “reward” are not the focus of the arrangement.

Do black lives matter? The very question begs you to choose between two answers, yes or no. Polarisation by deliberate attempt has often been a method of division. You are now moving towards the time when it will be clear to you all – through the chain reactions going on and the clear revelation of how all is connected – that EVERYTHING MATTERS. To pull out just one section of the EVERYTHING is to forget the whole, is to look at the ground instead of the horizon. Broadening the horizons in every way should be the continual desire of those who are consciously seeking the light, who wish to transform, who wish to live in peace and who wish to contribute to this process.

We thank you for this timely question, KAN DAEK, and bow our heads deep in respect at the depth and quality and perseverance of your work. Seraphin

Quote Originally Posted by KAN DAEK View Post
    Perhaps would Seraphin like to address what is going on in my country with the Black Lives Matter Movement? This distresses me because we have experienced a great deal of growth in fact in my country with black rights since the days of Martin Luther King and many people work well together in the mix of white, black, hispanic and Asian and arabs.

love you much Seraphin and our beloved Rosie who caries you. Its been almost a year now since I got to meet her in person and spend a lovely week in her presence.

Thank you Seraphin and Rosie for receiving it. Of personal interest to me is Don Lemon on CNN who is racially mixed with black features more or less predominating. I have had to decide on the basis of his behavior whether he is on purpose fanning flames as a dark agent or if he is processing something needing processing. I think on this one he is processing.. and going thru his own process to climb up in the news and Matter also.He gets very emotional on this.. which is kinda odd for him to let it show. He typically wears his hair quite short but just recently is mostly shaving it.. Does he not want it to show... who knows his reasons. Conflict within perhaps? Some black folks I have know who are men shave it because they don't know what to do with it. Others want the hide the evidence . Personally I tend to find the hair attractive depending on how its done.

I had two black lives in my 6 on this planet. In one I was taken hostage in Africa for shipping to the US as a slave and got dumped overboard to the sharks. Why I am not sure but suddenly the possible memory came that it was disease and the method to control spread was dumping overboard. I still do not like deep water to this day. Or water in which I cannot see. I don't like cloudy swimming pools and if somebody came behind me to dunk me a pool.. they paid a price for my reaction.

The other was as a free black in New Orleans starting before the civil war. I was guided to check out a movie at the movie place to watch at home that provided memory to process. I can't remember the name and later I read the book which was better than the movie. As to the movie the box came out at me in the video store and I looked at it and put it back and kept wandering down the isle for other movies because I knew I had come to find something. Well the movie case got moved from the shelf where it was to where I was wondering so it came home. I had been preciously told by my soul mate Tom that we had been together in New Orleans as free blacks before the civil war. One time at night I woke myself up singing at the top of my voice... Onward Christian Soldiers which was a hymn that always had a familiar ring to me in this life. So PAST LIVES MATTER too.

Ok suddenly the authors name came to mind.. Anne Rice.. Book and Movie is Feast of All Saints. http://annerice.com/Bookshelf-FeastSaints.html

Jiddu Krishnamurti

57. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Well a memory of childhood as I process my contributions... There was only one black family in the town I grew up in. An Auntie and her Niece. I went to school with her niece and the name I do not remember. Her auntie raised chickens and cleaned homes etc. Antie sent the girl to a private boarding school outside of my town for high school.. wanting more for her and an intensive education. I have no idea since then of where she went from there. I decided to see if the school still existed.. it does.. it was called Lowell Whiteman School back then.. its been renamed. It remains TINY... 50 students in 4 grades. Its not cheap.. if boarding the annual cost is 45,500. Tuition alone is $25,000 a year. And a more intense curriculum than possible before the computer age.

http://www.steamboatmountainschool.org/f

Jiddu Krishnamurti

59. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

You Know Rosie when you explain your painting they are all about all sorts of things with life that Matter.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

61. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Dear Seraphin

We have a high percentage of homosexuals in the higher class of pushers and movers here in our society and have been keeping a low profile due to the hostile environment to such behavior. My question is how did they got into this behavior? I have been told by the Restorable Justice that many children faces abuses from their families and peers and times they face sexual abuses and RJ are using their services to attempt to stop/curtail the abuses. Do the abuses contribute to the creation of an environment in their minds to gyrate to such behaviors?

There was a incident that took place last week where a young man leaving his work in late teens was raped by a taxi man enroute to the capital. After the incident he was left on the roadside and a elderly lady heard moaning sounds and discovered him. He is now residing with his parents and withdrawn within himself. He was visited by a friend of mine at the insistence of his parents, who counseled him and got him to smile and laughing. My friend was also raped by 4 men when he was 12 years old and got over his ordeal after several years. He spent 5 years in a monastery doing meditation. Do suggest using the meditation methods to tackle such cases?

63. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bluebird For This Useful Post:

QUESTION TO SERAPHIN FROM BLUEBIRD

Dear Seraphin
    We have a high percentage of homosexuals in the higher class of pushers and movers here in our society and have been keeping a low profile due to the hostile environment to such behavior. My question is how did they got into this behavior? I have been told by the Restorable Justice that many children faces abuses from their families and peers and times they face sexual abuses and RJ are using their services to attempt to stop/curtail the abuses. Do the abuses contribute to the creation of an environment in their minds to gyrate to such behaviors?

There was a incident that took place last week where a young man leaving his work in late teens was raped by a taxi man enroute to the capital. After the incident he was left on the roadside and a elderly lady heard moaning sounds and discovered him. He is now residing with his parents and withdrawn within himself. He was visited by a friend of mine at the insistence of his parents, who counseled him and got him to smile and laughing. My friend was also raped by 4 men when he was 12 years old and got over his ordeal after several years. He spent 5 years in a monastery doing meditation. Do suggest using the meditation methods to tackle such cases?

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

We thank you for your question, dear Bluebird, which indeed throws up a whole series of MORE QUESTIONS, since this is an vast area on which several influences, trends and also physical issues all have effect.

The major concern, as we see it, is the issue of MAJOR DEVIANT SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR. The major question is HOW HAS IT EVOLVED THAT PEOPLE TREAT EACH OTHER AS ANIMALS and HOW DOES THE DESIRE TO EXPLOIT OHERS ARISE?

The crux of this physical problem – in that abuse is the physical manifestation - is actually a spiritual one. There are many definitions of spirituality – being in constant wonder and gratitude, regarding everything as holy, the conception that each of us has a task to fulfil to benefit humanity, the idea that “karma“ will catch up with us one day, the concept of a journey eternal in which we improve ourselves through spiritual growth, with the aim of attaining perfection.

Acts such as rape demonstrate the EXACT OPPOSITE of these principles or ideas, illustrating, in fact, a COMPLETE LACK of such principles. So you have to ask ourselves: HOW DID THIS UNPRINCIPLED WORLD ARISE? Did it just pervade the mental landscapes of the perpetrators? Was there any resistance? Was there any thought of what would happen, beyond the act itself? Was there no concept of CONSEQUENCES OF ONES ACTION?

It is of course possible that being brought up in a culture of rape or other tendencies is going to produce same, out of rage, out of a desire to gain revenge, out of a desire to be the perpetrator instead of the victim JUST THIS ONCE. Or perhaps more than once. It may be hard for any victim of such events to see him or herself as worthy at all. It requires intense thinking and soul-searching from an OBJECTIVE DISTANCE in order to free oneself from unthinkingly carrying on certain behavioural patterns.

Work on oneself is always imperative, whatever one has experienced. If one has a complete understand of DIVINE TIMIMG, then all incidents exist for further learning, serving to WAKE UP OTHERS and WAKE UP SELF. This will be hard for many to hear, especially those who are the first to respond to victims who need help. This is the first stage, yes, and it is very necessary, but there is a second stage where the question must be asked WHY ME? And WHAT CREATED THIS SITUATION? The reasons may ostensibly be a distorted background, poverty, victimisation of all sorts, massive propaganda which weakens, mind control which controls, but there is ALWAYS A PERSONAL ELEMENT WHICH ALSO CONTRIBUTES. Having said this, it is difficult to generalise because each individual is on his or her own very individual path, with their own very individual choices of how to act or react or do nothing.

Concerning criminal acts, a criminal may benefit from prison, or meditation, or a period of time in service. Victims may also benefit from various forms of therapy, of which meditation may be one. It is for each to choose – in the sense of free will – which method is best suited at any particular moment (ie within their present context or situation) to raise their vibrations or – if the situation is very difficult – which straw to clutch which will SAVE THEIR LIVES.

This whole topic raises many questions; how deeply will people stoop before they claim their rights? How much blood must flow before measures are implemented to stop it? How many children have to be raped before a completely different teachings on sex and spirituality are enforced in schools? Just a few of the questions which everyone should consider in respect of the rapidly degenerating moral standards in your societies.

We thank you for opening up discussion on this very serious subject. Seraphin.

65. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

*CONCERNING DREAM STATE

Considering that many "Holy Books" have stated that ALL things would be revealed" both public & private & pondering the mechanism that might occur, I have some questions:
    1: Is the severity of the offense a factor in how public the reveal is made?
    2: Does the offense & reveal depend upon the number of others affected ?
    3: Could the reveal happen exclusively between two individuals exclusively ? any rules whether public or private in 3rd dimension.
    4* Can the reveal happen only on a higher dimension ?
    5: Does the intent & desire of the offender have anything to do with how this happens ?
    - - - - - - -
    I understand that since will are all ONE with the Creator, these things are already known on higher dimensions, I assume that Dreams occur in the 4th dimension.

67. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

Rosie speaking: thank you for the questions. I have just a comment to make before receiving the answers.

The word "dimension" has been used in a really confusing and inaccurate way through a lot of new age material. To feel that one is in another dimension may be that one feels "out of this world" or in ecstacy of sorts, or in a mental space which makes you forget your physicality. Yet you are still in the physical world. Even when dreaming, one is in the physical world.

For any readers unfamiliar with this, the word "dimension" as correctly used defines LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS, 2nd and 3rd dimension being very low (as was the case after WW2 on this earth), and 4th dimension being where we are now, and 5th dimension being where we are collectively heading, at least those who are willing to spiritually evolve. We are in 4th dimension now (collectively), and we dream now, so that statement is correct.

So your question 4 would actually be: "Can revelation only happen during dreams?", if I have understood correctly. And I am assuming that your surmise that "these things are already known in higher dimensions" is actually a reference to HIGH LEVEL CELESTIALS who know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by VNGNTN1 View Post
    *CONCERNING DREAM STATE

Considering that many "Holy Books" have stated that ALL things would be revealed" both public & private & pondering the mechanism that might occur, I have some questions:
    2: Does the offense & reveal depend upon the number of others affected ?
    3: Could the reveal happen exclusively between two individuals exclusively ? any rules whether public or private in 3rd dimension.
    4* Can the reveal happen only on a higher dimension ?
    5: Does the intent & desire of the offender have anything to do with how this happens ?
    - - - - - - -
    I understand that since will are all ONE with the Creator, these things are already known on higher dimensions, I assume that Dreams occur in the 4th dimension.

69. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

QUESTION FROM VAN

*CONCERNING DREAM STATE

2: Does the offense & reveal depend upon the number of others affected?
    3: Could the reveal happen exclusively between two individuals exclusively? any rules whether public or private in 3rd dimension.
    4* Can the reveal happen only on a higher dimension?
    5: Does the intent & desire of the offender have anything to do with how this happens?
    - - - - - - -

ANSWER FROM SERAPHIN

We thank you dear Van for making use of this thread and for your serious considerations of processes which are – as we speak – of increasing importance.

Revelations are happening moment by moment, illuminating the field of knowledge of individuals as well as groups on all levels. Essential to realise is that nothing can be revealed to those who do not open their eyes, so those with open attitudes and a searching mind will be presented with “revelations“ every day, as on a plate. It will be their daily “bread and butter“. Others may drop their fear and investigate one day, only to shut down and reject their newly acquired knowledge the next. Such are the ups and downs, resulting in much confusion for others around them, at this particularly intense period in the history of your planet.

If knowledge is not accepted, and if veritable barriers are up against the acquisition of TRUTH, then indeed the Divine hand will find other ways to approach this difficulty, and dreams may be one method of approaching matters from a very different angle.

There are actually so many methods of self-discovery and ways of “reframing“ present situations in the light of more expansive perspectives, and if these are pursued, revelations will happen often.

The bottom line is, YOU DICTATE THE PACE, whereas there is a cosmic wind blowing which will INCREASE THE PACE WHETHER YOU ARE WALKING FORWARDS OR BACKWARDS. The resulting conflict between those walking forwards and those walking backwards FUELS THE FIRE OF REVELATION, as many more facts are exposed as a result, like putting truth into SHARP RELIEF against a background of trivia and absurdity. All this serves to wake you up, children of earth.

This is a purely personal journey for all, for all personal journeys form the collective JOURNEY. In that sense, anything you do will affect the whole. In that sense, it is impossible for you to do something, or do something as “only two individuals”, which does not affect the whole. Similarly, if anything is “revealed“ to only two people, or between two people, it will still have an effect.

Those who pose questions, such as you, dear Van, are to be commended. Those who continue stubbornly on their present unknowing path will only be provided with a revelation at the very end, which unfortunately may be too much to bear since the truth is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING THOUGHT UP TO THAT POINT.

Concerning the “severity of the offense“, the repercussions are downgraded if sincere repentance is sought. This is part of the learning journey which is so important. We are no longer in the days when the crime is received in exactly the same form as that committed by the perpetrator. Yet the law of CAUSE AND EFFECT IS ALWAYS IN PLAY so that learning processes can continue.

The intent of any individual is the precursor of action, thus it is a powerful indicator to set your intent, yet without following it up, or taking action to ensure progress, intent alone will not bring you your desired outcome. Part of that process is to be aware, constantly, of opportunities put at your disposal. If you wish to receive information in the form of a dream, for example, it is best to pen your questions in a notebook at the side of your bed, and to ask your INNER DIVINE CORE what you need to know in this regard, and to WRITE DOWN what you remember when you awake, and to REPEAT this procedure several times, since some meanings are only grasped when seen in a series of dreams. In such cases YOU are the person who concludes what SIMILARITIES or RECURRING TRUTHS they provide.

We hope that we have been able to provide you with some answers to your questions. Seraphin.

71. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Rosie speaking: thank you for the questions. I have just a comment to make before receiving the answers.

The word "dimension" has been used in a really confusing and inaccurate way through a lot of new age material. To feel that one is in another dimension may be that one feels "out of this world" or in ecstacy of sorts, or in a mental space which makes you forget your physicality. Yet you are still in the physical world. Even when dreaming, one is in the physical world.

For any readers unfamiliar with this, the word "dimension" as correctly used defines LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS, 2nd and 3rd dimension being very low (as was the case after WW2 on this earth), and 4th dimension being where we are now, and 5th dimension being where we are collectively heading, at least those who are willing to spiritually evolve. We are in 4th dimension now (collectively), and we dream now, so that statement is correct.

So your question 4 would actually be: "Can revelation only happen during dreams?", if I have understood correctly. And I am assuming that your surmise that "these things are already known in higher dimensions" is actually a reference to HIGH LEVEL CELESTIALS who know everything.
    ROSIE I tried not to complicate the questions in a specific way, but I did have a continuous series of dreams in one night maybe 5 different episodes all with the same rather violent tone of me toward others. No one who knows me would describe what I was seeing. My questions were more toward what to expect in a revelation. I do take notes and follow up. One thing about this was I knew each of the people, but would not expect they would feel in this manner.
    Also when I used dimensions I was trying to inquire whether higher frequency came into play & how. Dreams in general are rather difficult to understand. I have thought they are much like "reverse" speech; You speak truth , but then it gets overlaid differently.

73. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

So the straightforward clear question would have been, for example: "What message are these violent dreams giving me?" or "What can I expect from dreams?" or "Why are dreams so different from reality?", etc..

Generally, I would say, the more precise the question, the more precise the answer.

ROSIE I tried not to complicate the questions in a specific way, but I did have a continuous series of dreams in one night maybe 5 different episodes all with the same rather violent tone of me toward others. No one who knows me would describe what I was seeing. My questions were more toward what to expect in a revelation. I do take notes and follow up. One thing about this was I knew each of the people, but would not expect they would feel in this manner.
    Also when I used dimensions I was trying to inquire whether higher frequency came into play & how. Dreams in general are rather difficult to understand. I have thought they are much like "reverse" speech; You speak truth , but then it gets overlaid differently.

75. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

Administrator

So the straightforward clear question would have been, for example: "What message are these violent dreams giving me?" or "What can I expect from dreams?" or "Why are dreams so different from reality?", etc..

Generally, I would say, the more precise the question, the more precise the answer.
    Thank you Rosie for your examples of 'clear question', as i did not understand Van's words/thoughts.

77. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iamai View Post
    Thank you Rosie for your examples of 'clear question', as i did not understand Van's words/thoughts.
    This was a particularly complex situation. It spanned several religious concepts. I could not find the words to ask a simple question.
    While Rosies examples were good they won't answer the questions involved. I am thinking about it in light of reducing to better questions.
    I did run across something to day in the "Law of One" books that could explain some things, but will take some time to process.

79. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

This was a particularly complex situation. It spanned several religious concepts. I could not find the words to ask a simple question.
    While Rosies examples were good they won't answer the questions involved. I am thinking about it in light of reducing to better questions.
    I did run across something to day in the "Law of One" books that could explain some things, but will take some time to process.

Van beloved I didn't understand anything you truly asked.. the issues were run together.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

81. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KAN DAEK View Post
    Van beloved I didn't understand anything you truly asked.. the issues were run together.
    This post is sort of a position statement. I hope that here at AH it won't be taken as "Bragging"

I have always done a large amount of research in many areas of interest & more so now that I am retired.
    In the beginning it was mostly gathering information as I made little sense of it consciously, but I would make statements to people about this or that and nothing would happen till sometime later; often years later. Over time I simply stopped talking with people about most things.
    Only since I came here did the vast amount of data gathered began to be pieced together. My wife over this time scoffed at me ( in a nice way ). Recently she offered the thought that all those things I said actually happened. It was just a time distortion that caused others to not be able to discuss.
    Each day I come in to forum I note the users & today I realized I probably among about 250 others with the same problem ( I may just be more vocal about things )
    As I look at people who made a BIG difference in the life of the planet, they did so mostly alone or with few others which again relates to this forum.
    - - - - -
    I wanted to get this much down, have more later in regard to Telepath's & the process. The Dreams are increasing with very specific content. ( are they related me or others ).

83. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VNGNTN1 For This Useful Post:

VAN when you are dealing with issues such as writing Seraphin.. you NEED TO LIST THEM IN SOME ORDER and NOT CONFUSE THEM ALTOGETHER. WRITE THEM DOWN ON PAPER MAYBE IN a list and write it here in more detail. YOU USED TO BE VERY CLEAR BELOVED in your postings. FIND YOUR CLARITY AGAIN. Why would what you just wrote be considered "bragging" to US? WHY THE APOLOGIES you sometimes make. You need to make no apologies for your inner positions. You have some struggle it seems right now and struggle is GOOD. Solve that struggle as you used to thru your inner self. I am not sure you are using your inner divine right now and its not my right to determine if you are or not. But you don't show your clarity as well. Stop trying to gain our support and go back to being WHO YOU ARE which is how you used to present and very clearly so.

The goal of those who support and are part of AH IS sovereignty... Just keep working on that one as we all are here . I sense you actually have lost some faith in yourself... Nothing wrong with that.. its a period of needing to grow some more. Who do you need to prove yourself to? Nobody but your higher self you must be merging with at this time.. become one with your real you,,, in alignment with...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

85. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

This post is sort of a position statement. I hope that here at AH it won't be taken as "Bragging"

I have always done a large amount of research in many areas of interest & more so now that I am retired.
    In the beginning it was mostly gathering information as I made little sense of it consciously, but I would make statements to people about this or that and nothing would happen till sometime later; often years later. Over time I simply stopped talking with people about most things.
    Only since I came here did the vast amount of data gathered began to be pieced together. My wife over this time scoffed at me ( in a nice way ). Recently she offered the thought that all those things I said actually happened. It was just a time distortion that caused others to not be able to discuss.
    Each day I come in to forum I note the users & today I realized I probably among about 250 others with the same problem ( I may just be more vocal about things )
    As I look at people who made a BIG difference in the life of the planet, they did so mostly alone or with few others which again relates to this forum.
    - - - - -
    I wanted to get this much down, have more later in regard to Telepath's & the process. The Dreams are increasing with very specific content. ( are they related me or others ).
    Do your dreams come true like prophecies? Is that what you are saying? What did you tell your wife that happened?
    You want your dreams/prophecies to be validated by Seraphim? Sorry if I didn't understand you, but you leave a large gap between thoughts...they can be almost anything?!
    IMO KD said all ...you have to find the answers in yourself...I have faith in you...you'll find your answers.
    However many holy words you read, however many you speak,
    what good will they do if you do not act upon them?
    G. Buddha

87. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

- - - - -
    When you believe that you receive "prophecies" then you will, consciously or subconsciously, do whatever you can or need to make them true. I do not consider prophecies and do not believe in them. In my view prophecies are just statements designed and imbued with some kind of meaning from some (usually) above-human source to steer ignorant people in a certain mental direction in order to realise a certain goal. The future cannot be predicted because it doesn't exist. It's something created from moment to moment and changed from moment to moment.

Prophecies are as real as people believe them to be and if they manifest it would be because they were believed and so were made real through physical and mental effort. That's how things work. Whatever is believed eventually becomes real but there are things that can never become real no matter how much people believe it, like Jesus on his flying horse in the clouds or people being "raptured" naked to the clouds. Just not going to happen.

As to dreams. They are probably the most subjective thing there is and nobody else could interpret them except you because only you can more or less understand their context. Anything based on a dream will inevitably be interpreted wrong by an outsider. There can be as many interpretations as people you tell. Nobody but you can know (and even sometimes you are confused yourself).

In no way am I however saying that these things should be dismissed out-of-hand and are meaningless. They should not and do have meaning...to you...and only you can discover that meaning through whatever means you choose. Others can give insights but going within is in the end the only way to determine validity to you. Continue but be careful with pronouncements regarding them. There's always fair odds that you could be wrong...or right. It's always a gamble.
    The First Duty is always to the Truth

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

89. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post: