Welcome to the Talk it Up.

Urgent! Possible Emergency Alert for Fema Region III

This was posted on Global Skywatch with all the links I am sharing. It certainly is something to watch and prepare for, if you live in these regions of the US. I myself feel something is planned, as it has been too quiet. Denise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE...ature=youtu.be

People, please take a look at this and connect the dots. Something is likely about to happen VERY soon!!!

This is an email sent from Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota:

"Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!
    FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
    Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
    Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State

A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
    HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP...

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
    FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
    FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.
    $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.

World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.
    No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.
    Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.

All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.
    Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.

POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
    Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.

All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.
    Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.

Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.

"GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA"
    Sheldon R. Songstad
    Senator Retired: South Dakota State"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZOe_...ature=youtu.be

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise For This Useful Post:

Re: Urgent! Possible Emergency Alert for Fema Region III

The part about Donald Trump is not true...here is a link to his interview. If he said what they claim he said, than it has been taken out of the written interview....I have not watched the actual interview.

None of this may be correct....but it is interesting that Fema is planning for a disaster.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the...ck-white-house

Yes its all over the net, its on LOP too. The dark don't necessarily announce their plans so I don't know what to make of it, but I am not aware that region 3 is under a huge threat at all. Some others would be under more thread. I went and looked up region 3 and posted that to lop. Its Washington DC and some surrounding states basically. My guess is perhaps its to the dark in that area, to prepare for cover, or a statement they are prepared and will stand down inside there...... Who knows..... but people as I posted to LOP need to be constantly prepared for some difficulty anyway. Particularly in some areas more so than others, depending on where one lives.
    "The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    The part about Donald Trump is not true...here is a link to his interview. If he said what they claim he said, than it has been taken out of the written interview....I have not watched the actual interview.

None of this may be correct....but it is interesting that Fema is planning for a disaster.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the...ck-white-house

Well CNN removes stuff all the time from the transcripts! FEMA is always planning for disasters, that is their main role.... and there is hidden assistance from above to selected folks working within FEMA.
    "The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

Just a couple of thoughts have come to mind:

There is the Muslim March scheduled for September 11 in Washington DC....

Hurricane Season is here once again on the east coast...Sandy was last September

It is good to be prepared for everything!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise For This Useful Post:

Oh that is Huge! denise

Glad to hear things are starting to happen soon. i tired of waiting.

i expected it to be sooner than October, i thought things was suppose to happen last month or this month, but Oct is a loong way to go.
    HaHaha'h The picture of Jesus in the front really cracks me up. keep seeing the face everytime.

7. Daily I must remember that in the Kingdom of Heaven is only a KNOWING that tomorrow will be perfect because Divine Consciousness fills the minds and hearts of every dweller in the Kingdom. Therefore, I must avoid all alarmist talk. I will not get caught up in retelling the faults of others. I will not indulge my lower consciousness by contemplating the evils of the governments and the world. To build the Kingdom of Heaven I must withdraw from everything which I do not want to see perpetuated - otherwise the Kingdom will never take shape, or others may build it and I will be left behind. I will be shut out by the self-indulgent consciousness I am building every day...

From: Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, MEMBERSHIP of the ERA of LOVE and PEACE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

So region three is near Texas?

Could they be preparing for some sinkhole activity? I did look the other night for info on Bayou Corne sinkhole, seems it can only get worse.

Anyways it is probably some sign of some activity from the dark, but I think our buddies at fleet will have that covered.

Brendan

Yes its all over the net, its on LOP too. The dark don't necessarily announce their plans so I don't know what to make of it, but I am not aware that region 3 is under a huge threat at all. Some others would be under more thread. I went and looked up region 3 and posted that to lop. Its Washington DC and some surrounding states basically. My guess is perhaps its to the dark in that area, to prepare for cover, or a statement they are prepared and will stand down inside there...... Who knows..... but people as I posted to LOP need to be constantly prepared for some difficulty anyway. Particularly in some areas more so than others, depending on where one lives.
    http://www.fema.gov/ http://www.fema.gov/region-iii-dc-de-md-pa-va-wv

District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by RaHorus80 View Post
    So region three is near Texas?

Could they be preparing for some sinkhole activity? I did look the other night for info on Bayou Corne sinkhole, seems it can only get worse.

Anyways it is probably some sign of some activity from the dark, but I think our buddies at fleet will have that covered.

Brendan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
    Oh that is Huge! denise

Glad to hear things are starting to happen soon. i tired of waiting.

i expected it to be sooner than October, i thought things was suppose to happen last month or this month, but Oct is a loong way to go.
    May I ask HOW this is proof anything is going to happen? Be careful what you wish for! do you really want Fema to be doing whatever it is that the maker of this video is trying to set your minds too,,,, it's another doom video to keep man's mind in a stew.....and thus keep the planet in a stew!

7. Daily I must remember that in the Kingdom of Heaven is only a KNOWING that tomorrow will be perfect because Divine Consciousness fills the minds and hearts of every dweller in the Kingdom. Therefore, I must avoid all alarmist talk. I will not get caught up in retelling the faults of others. I will not indulge my lower consciousness by contemplating the evils of the governments and the world. To build the Kingdom of Heaven I must withdraw from everything which I do not want to see perpetuated - otherwise the Kingdom will never take shape, or others may build it and I will be left behind. I will be shut out by the self-indulgent consciousness I am building every day...

From: Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, MEMBERSHIP of the ERA of LOVE and PEACE

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the links, I see which areas they are talking about now.

Not buying into their fear campaign anyways, but if I was to take a blind guess I would say the antibiotics ordering is a little interesting, what more cold viruses?!!!!

Recently here is Australia there was a brief clip on the news about some new superbug, sadly the people don't know that these are engineered and have controls to contain them, but first they usually allow it to kill a few people, us undesirables of the dark forces.

Not that anything is going to happen, just another fear wave throughout the collective, damn those waves suck.

Brendan

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaHorus80 For This Useful Post:

Whether this is really unusual or a harbinger of things to come I really don't know. But we should remember that FEMA is mandated to provide assistance for natural disasters. They were so woefully unprepared for some recent big ones (such as Katrina and the East cost storm last year) that they have been ordered to plan and prepare. It is too easy to look at a Government agency's purchase request and create scary stories based on wild supposition. It appears that the source for this story was not one "in the know," but an outsider.
    I Am Tede

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iamtede For This Useful Post: